Start by marking “Pieces of Us (Missing Pieces, #3)” as Want to Read:
Pieces of Us (Missing Pieces, #3)

Pieces of Us

(Missing Pieces #3)

As Justin's recovery moves forward, Dallas dares to hope their lives are settling into their new normal. His money worries have eased, business is picking up, and best of all, Justin now laughs more than he frowns.

Justin's memory still eludes him, but with each snippet or flashback, small pieces of his old life start to slot into place. He remembers more of Dallas and how
Kindle Edition, 1st edition, 189 pages
Published July 24th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Pieces of Us, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pieces of Us

Start your review of Pieces of Us (Missing Pieces, #3)
Snjez
Jul 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was a great conclusion to the series, very realistic and heartwarming.

I loved Dallas and Justin, their relationship is truly exceptional. I also loved Davo and Sparra for being such amazing friends. The friendship between them was one of my favourite parts or the story.

The epilogue was beautiful. A perfect ending to this story.
Elise ✘ a.k.a Ryder's Pet ✘
⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱*Predictable*⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱

This book had no impact, no chest pain, and no teariness. In a way, I wished the author had made this series a duo instead of a trilogy - with a couple of pages/chapters added to the due instead. That said, it was still cute, and Dallas and Justin are made for each other. I just wish more had happened. Nothing was unexpected. There was nothing new. It was quite predictable and had too much "baby" and "I love you's". That said, I glad I read the series, it was enjoyable
Sheri
Aug 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
And they livedhappily ever after. *sigh* This was a wrap that I didnt know I needed but was ever so grateful for. I enjoyed Dallas and Justin deeply and was more than content to continue with their story. I can easily see this trilogy becoming a binge-fest for readers. They filled me with a sweet n sticky goo and tenderness that I desperately needed. It was more than merely a recovery story but a restoration to remember. Because as Justin was rebuilding the life he lost, Dallas was restoring ...more
Cadiva
Jul 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A stunning conclusion to one of the best series' N.R. Walker has produced.

As Dallas and Justin continue to get used to life post his traumatic brain injury, things are moving along nicely when a figure from the past comes along to put a spanner in the works.

I've loved every one of these books all for the same reason - they perfectly demonstrate what loving and caring for someone else should mean.

Supportive, encouraging, Dallas is a solid rock for his Jussy as he comes to terms with how he has
Ariana
Jul 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: lgbtq, ku
3,75 stars

SPOILER WARNING:
This review is for all the three books in this series, as its basically one story chopped into three shorter instalments. Soooooo, if you havent read them all, there might be spoilers ahead!

I really love medical themes in books, and amnesia is always a captivating (and very heart-rending) topic, so this was an automatic click.

Looking across the three books this is Justins story of recovery, with all the ups and downs, the progress and the setbacks, the heartache and the
haletostilinski
Wow, what an amazing trilogy, and a wonderful third installment.

Justin and Dallas are just so in love, and they are so strong together, and they make each other better and are so beyond in love with each other, it's beautiful.

In this third installment, we mainly get to see their story finish, and how they get to a settled and happy place, and how their love can get them through anything.

There is some drama in this, but it is handled well and it just makes these two all the more strong.

We got
Celeste
I am sad to leave my favourite couple after reading the three books over three days! Such a touching story of second time love and commitment. Dallas and Justin are the sweetest couple! I will really miss them, definitely a re-read soon. 5 stars 🌟
Denise H.
Aug 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Dallas and Justins lifes pieces keep trying to fit !

In this third book of Aussies Justin and Dallas, we see how far they have come since the debilitating injuries Justin is surviving. Its been a rollercoaster ride since the accident, of good and bad, but things are going well in his recovery. He works part of each day in the mechanic shop, and rests and snuggles with Dallas every night. They progress with their sexy times, too.
All is well until Justins hateful Mom shows up, asking for money
Quirks
Jul 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m, 2020-reads
4.25

This is the conclusion to Justin and Dallas's story. If you've read my review of the first book, Pieces of You , you'll know that I adored that book. And while I didn't quite love these latter installments as much as I did the first, that's not because there's anything wrong with them. The first book was just... seeing Dallas and Justin for the first time was something special. The two of them are still special though.

The first book was about the accident and the initial shock of amnesia.
♥J ♥
Jul 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved it. No words, just gratitude that this author continues to write the most amazing stories. ♥
Lelyana
Oh, the blessing to be Justin in the hand of Dallas. Not everybody with Traumatic Brain Injury got a treatment as sweet and patient as Dallas treated Justin.
Justin knew that, and he cherished every moment. All the second chances of every firsts, with the man he fell in love again for the second time, with Dallas by his side, I think Justin would be just fine in twenty or thirty years. No one will love him like Dallas love him, not even that someone from his past who demanded him what he have
Kaje Harper
Aug 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
This book gives us a lovely warm ending to the trilogy - one I recommend when you need a long dose of deep and abiding love and comfort. Must be read in order.

Justin's recovery is progressing, and their lives are getting back closer to normal. Justin's interest in sex is returning, and the moves toward intimacy and normality for the two men were nicely done. There are a few hitches along the way, and I was pleased to see a setback or two to remind us that healing is often far from as simple and
Papie
Jul 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was extremely sweet and beautiful. Im so happy Justin and Dallas found their HEA. I really loved this series. I have to say though, Im not usually a fan of trilogies and Im reminded why here. I found it dragged in some places and I found myself a little bored at times. Even though we finally get sex scenes. Not much happens here, and it made me wish it was one long book or two books instead of three. It took me three days to read, and yeah, I was busy with life, but I also wasnt super ...more
Bev
Another fabulous read in this outstanding trio of stories. I half expected something would go wrong in this one, and it did [no spoilers], but thank goodness Dallas and Justin made it to the lovely epilogue at the end of the story, which was from Jussie's POV and well worth the wait. 5 stars 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 and 5 hearts 💜🧡💛💚💙.

Hated Justin's money-grabbing bitch of a mother, and so happy she was told to sling her hook. Family is what you make it sometimes, and she was a complete and utter failure as a
Chris
Jul 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mm-contemporary
So beautiful- what a fabulous ending to this warm series ❤ ...more
Eleeze
Shelves: m-m, kindle-unlimited
*Happy sigh*
So perfect, I really want a Dallas for myself
The ending was fitting and their journey was so full of emotion, Im gonna miss them!
Elisa Glendenning
Enjoyed this series and was satisfied with the conclusion but the first book was my favourite overall. Unfortunately, Justins road to recovery was long and got a little monotonous. ...more
Athira
Jul 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: lgbtq, awesome-series
I loved Justin and Dallas! Such a perfect ending to this stunning series!! It is so full of emotions and the romance is so beautiful. I laughed and cried and smiled a lot throughout these books. Heartbreaking and heartwarming at once!!

Davo and Sparra are amazing friends and I had such a wonderful time reading this book. Dallas being jealous was adorable. I loved seeing Justin being playful and happy. My favourite part is Justin talking about his sex life with the doctor. 😂😂

This is the third book
ButtonsMom2003
Jul 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ku, blog
A wonderful and realistic ending.

I have to admit that I don't know anyone who's had a traumatic brain injury (TBI) like Justin, but the way this story ended (re Justin's recovery) seemed pretty realistic to me. This series has really made me think about a lot of things. Not everyone is able to be the kind of caregiver that Dallas has been to Justin and I don't think that really makes them a bad person. But this is about Justin and Dallas and I LOVED their story so much.

Justin and Dallas are
Rosabel
Jul 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Perfect as the other two, in this installment we get the conclusion of their beautiful story, where they learn that the past is not important, but the new memories that they are creating together and the love they have because its the real deal. They make my heart melt! 💜

I swear to god Dallas is the best human/character I've ever read, his patience is incredible, but I would have punched him for asking how Juss was so much. I liked that Justin got more of a personality on this one, a lovely, sex
Miriah
Nov 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Absolute perfection. This series was just incredible. Simple, but full of emotion. Im so glad I waited until all three were released to read them. As I said in a previous review, this is N.R. Walker at her absolute best.

I have rarely felt the level of emotion and love in a book as I did with this series, and this conclusion was absolutely perfect. I teared up many times.

Again, I have no complaints. Nothing would have made this better. I also found the sex scenes to be incredibly special.

This
Elsbeth
* 4.5 stars*

Loved these guys!!
Sanaa
Aug 07, 2020 rated it liked it
3.75 stars.

A cute book overall. But I don't know if it was necessary. I liked the couple and reading all the books!
Lieve
Oct 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mm-romance
I hate to see this series end but what a beautiful ending to such a wonderful love story . I thoroughly loved each book . Really gonna miss these guys 😢
DeltaMK
Wow, what a journey!

This review will be for the whole trilogy because the whole series was one hell of a ride on a rollercoaster of emotions! And the whole story is related sooo, I guess it makes sense to review the whole story as, well a whole ;)

Justin and Dallas what a perfect and loveable couple! I loved both of them equally but for different reasons. Whilst Dallas was this unmoveable stone wall for Justin who never fully broke down, who always knew what to say and what to do in order make
Szidi ☼
Jul 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I'm sad and happy at the same time. I LOVED Jusso and Dallas, and the days I spent with them were really good, but now it's over.

This book, this series is full with emotions. Deep, real love, and friendship and found family. Dally is my ultimate favorite in this series, the way he loves Justin is just... I can't put it into words how amazing it is.

I loved Justin and it was really cute and hot to watch him want to have sex - and OMG when he found out the thing about condoms... holyhellllll, it
Edga
Jul 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Perfect ending to the series.

This has been very poignant story of love and almost of loss. The whole story straddles three books and over each one, I experienced every single emotion you can think of. I swear that I've smiled, laughed, sighed, cried and gone though utter devastation with the two MCS.

Both the author's story and character development were spot on. Dallas' despair positively leapt from the page, as did Justin's frustration.

It is very evocative writing, Ms Walker has written, as is
Lidia
Jul 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
With this third book the circle is closed. Justin and Dallas : what wonderful love story ! Three books to tell like dramatic and painful became their life after the Justin's accident. It's tragic and tremendus to lose your memory, memory of man that he love , his life. But Dallas' love is strong and forever and together they wade every one obstacle. I loved their daily story and the happy end is so dreamy.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• After Felix (Close Proximity, #3)
  • Have Mercy
  • Hard Knox (Havenwood #3)
  • Headlines (Prime Time, #3)
  • Screwed (Four Bears Construction, #4)
  • NautiCal (Forever Wilde, #8)
  • The Stopping Place
  • Breaking News (Prime Time, #2)
  • Griff's Place (Havenwood #4)
  • Awkward Love (Stumbling into Love #2)
  • The Making of Jonty Bloom (Unfinished Business, #1)
  • Hardwood (Four Bears Construction, #3)
  • Fakers (Licking Thicket, #1)
  • Spotlight (Famous #2)
  • Liars (Licking Thicket, #2)
  • Clashing Hearts (Hometown Jasper, #1)
  • Say You’ll Be Nine (Say You'll Be Nine, #1)
  • The Sex Coach
Author also writes as A. Voyeur

N.R. Walker is an Australian author, who loves her genre of gay romance. She loves writing and spends far too much time doing it, but wouldn't have it any other way.

She is many things; a mother, a wife, a sister, a writer. She has pretty, pretty boys who she gives them life with words.

She likes it when they do dirty, dirty things...but likes it even more when they

Missing Pieces (3 books)
  • Pieces of You (Missing Pieces, #1)
  • Pieces of Me (Missing Pieces, #2)

News & Interviews

“I was missing pieces of my life, and pieces of myself were gone. But there was always you. And through it all, I realised the pieces of us were what kept me together.” 0 likes
“And it took a little while as I tried to put the puzzle of myself back together. But Dallas, it was the pieces of us that made me whole. Not me by myself, and not just you, but us.” 0 likes