Start by marking “The Vindicator Boxset” as Want to Read:
The Vindicator Boxset

The Vindicator Boxset

VENGEANCE

I often wondered if Vengeance came with a price. I never cared, not after the torture I've endured.
For me, Vengeance is best served through the eyes of my scope. The twitch of my finger. The pull of a trigger.
The death of someone who deserves to die.
Revenge, retribution, and retaliation are all that comes to mind.
Cruel and brutal punishment for the hell inflicted
Published August 11th 2020

To ask other readers questions about The Vindicator Boxset, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Vindicator Boxset

Start your review of The Vindicator Boxset
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Aug 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: loved-it
Oh my dayz. This is a fabulous read. Vengeance, Warrant and Retaliation is the Vindicator series.

Vengeance.
This is Cade and Ivys story. It is on the darker story much to my delight. Brilliant read.

Warrant.
Crikey what a story. We now get Chaz story with Jillian. My heart broke for Jillian and Chaz.
What a story. Did I already say that? Well I’m still in awe.

Retaliation.
Now we get Nick and Blaires story. This broke me. Like seriously what have I just read. I feel as if the author threw me on
Sandie Chraponski
Aug 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
In this dark gritty trilogy you will meet three very strong alphas who are more complex than you can imagine and the three women who hold their hearts in their hands.

This set had me feeling all sorts of things, this is not a happy shiny romance. These characters are dark, their way of life is dark.

If you are looking for a gritty, graphic story about vengeance then this is for sure the series for you. Kathy Coopmans has a way of pulling you into her worlds with her writing, and this world is not
Becky Rendon
Aug 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing

YES!!! YES!!! YES!!
Kathy Coopmans did it again. Vengeance has one of the most memorable beginnings. The kind that will stick with you long after the book is done. JUST WOW!!

Vengeance is intense. The need to "right" a wrong is everything in this book. Everything that has happened, everyone in the way, every single choice that was taken away- is looking for justice. Not all "justice" is served by the judicial system. It doesn't hurt that some old friends come out to play in this book. (I
Lynne Garlick
Aug 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This boxset is EVERYTHING! I first read these books when they were released individually, this bidder seems to make them even better!! Here are my original reviews, as i want you to see what I felt when I first read them!
Vengeance
This book! I literally have no words! I finished this book about half an hour ago and I am still sat here absorbing what I have just read! This author rocks! Where the hell is that golden button?! I wanna give more than Five Stars!!
Never have I wanted to get to the end
Crystal Gray
Aug 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
(originally reviewed 7-8-18)
What would you do to get your Vengeance? This is something many of us never have to think about. For Cade it's all he can think about. Vengeance, it can take over your life. I loved this dark read from Kathy, this is her darkest yet. I can't wait for Chaz's story!

Warrant
(originally reviewed 9-18-18)
This book, WOW! You definitely should read Vengeance first. This whole series has all the feels! Chaz, I fell in love with him in the first book but oh my goo
Kathy Coopmans
Aug 05, 2020 is currently reading it  ·  (Review from the author)
The VINDICATOR Box Set is on sale for just $3.99. After release the price will be going up to $8.99.

Pre-Order Today. Available August 11th.
Amazon US: https://amzn.to/2ZYxFAu
Amazon Worldwide: http://mybook.to/VindicatorBoxSet
AppleBooks: https://smarturl.it/VindicatorApple
B&N: https://smarturl.it/VindicatorBN
Kobo: https://smarturl.it/VindicatorKobo
Tammy
Aug 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Holy what a ride these trio of men take us on. Talk about alpha males, like heat up the pages of your eReader. Not only is this trip of men after vengeance, but also after safety for their women. The women these men pick are each suited for them, they are strong and powerful, even if they don't know it for half their reads. Amazing series, loved every page.
one_more_chapter
Aug 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Dark, intense, and action packed, the Vindicator set will keep you reeling on the edge of your seat as fire races through your veins! This hotter than hot series ticks all the boxes and makes for one steamy binge read! Five stars for another must read by Kathy Coopmans.
Awilda Melendez
rated it did not like it
Aug 12, 2020
Bea LaRocca
Cat
Nicole Ortiz
Aug 10, 2020
Kathy is a USA Today Best Selling Author. A wife, mother, and book nerd. She loves chatting with her readers and making new book friends. You can visit with her and other book lovers in her reading group.

News & Interviews