Start by marking “6 Six-Minute Bedtime Stories: For lovers of Tea Parties, Mermaids, Pirates, Fairies, Space Racers and Witches. (Happy Tales Young Reader Collection)” as Want to Read:

Kindle Edition
Published July 15th 2020

To ask other readers questions about 6 Six-Minute Bedtime Stories, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 6 Six-Minute Bedtime Stories

Start your review of 6 Six-Minute Bedtime Stories: For lovers of Tea Parties, Mermaids, Pirates, Fairies, Space Racers and Witches. (Happy Tales Young Reader Collection)
Kirsty
Nov 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
We love bedtime stories and I’m always looking to expand our collection. My daughter is at the age where she wants more from a story but isn’t ready for chapter books. She loses interest in them. Six-minute stories is a great transition from picture story books to chapters.

Each story is unique and features a different female lead. Doug also covers a range of genres in here which I very much appreciate. The stories are short and punchy, full of imagination and fun.

A personal favourite of ours is
L.P. Masters
Dec 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
My 7 year old daughter absolutely loved these short stories. Usually I only read to her from my kindle for bedtime stories but she kept begging me to read just one more during the daytime! I personally loved them because they all had a little bit of a message in them, teaching some kind of value or another, but they weren't preachy at all. Great adventurous stories that get the kids excited, but each story ended with the adventurer sleeping well after a long and tiring day. Great fun. Highly rec ...more
Norman Turrell
Dec 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
How lovely to indulge myself and read these wonderful children's stories. Superbly written and right on target for its audience, this book is an absolute delight. Diverse tales to fit all tastes, and just the right length for a bedtime read.

Hang on. I’ve someone here who wants to say something. “Squawk”. Oh yes, Squawk, I’m glad you reminded me. I recommend this book to all readers, young and old.
Doug Parker
May 16, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Dominic Harvey
Valentina
Jun 06, 2022
Steven W Hansberry
Aug 20, 2022

• Contact Front (Drop Trooper, #1)
  • First Conquest (Stellar Conquest #1)
  • The Deal
  • Frog and Toad Are Friends (Frog and Toad, #1)
  • Days with Frog and Toad (Frog and Toad, #4)
  • Emily Windsnap and the Castle in the Mist (Emily Windsnap, #3)
  • Centricity (Centricity Cycle: Book 1)
  • Salt Water and other short stories
  • Fable (Fable, #1)
  • The Mask of Mirrors (Rook & Rose, #1)
Doug Parker writes Action & Adventures stories in the realms of Science-Fiction and Urban Fantasy.

He fell in love with books as a child, spending many happy nights reading under his covers with a flashlight instead of sleeping.

His first foray into writing came in college, where he was published several times by on-campus magazines. After ranging about in theatre and film for a few years, he return

News & Interviews