Start by marking “Rebel (Draax, #3)” as Want to Read:
Rebel (Draax, #3)

(Draax #3)

Being a lower in Earth’s society isn’t a walk in the park.

I survive by stealing and selling the Draax healing juice on the black market.

Until I steal from the wrong Draax ship.

It’s just my luck I got caught by a gorgeous copper-eyed Draax named Galan. Did I mention he’s the freaking head of the King’s Guard and the King’s best friend?

Now, a war between two alien races has
Kindle Edition
Published July 19th 2020 by EK Publishing Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Rebel, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rebel

Start your review of Rebel (Draax, #3)
Olivia Kim
Jul 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
This book was very interesting, with plenty of twists and turns to keep you fascinated! Further, the sex was super hot, and I liked the main character's motivations. It reminded me of Evangeline Anderson's Kindred Universe, so if you are a fan of that, you'll definitely like this as well.
Pros: Light read with fun alternate universe, a believable relationship, a scrappy heroine.
Cons: It seems like the Draxx have either very little understanding of the impacts of social forces, or that they simply
Veronica
Jul 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Beauty And The Books
Shelves: kristen
Where do I begin? I love the Draxx series the first two in the series were amazing. However, this book although it was good just fell a little short to me and that kills me to say because I absolutely love all things, Elizabeth Kelly. Gallan is the head of the King's guard and best friend but sometimes I felt like he would run to the King and Queen for every little thing, and it was just annoying at times and I didn't really care for his character. However, I loved El she was amazing life dealt ...more
Christina L
Jul 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I honestly did not think that Elizabeth Kelly could get any better than the first two Draax books. However she proved me wrong. Ellis and Galan were perfect for each other. The beginning seemed a little rushed, but was totally worth it. It was great going through the roller coaster of reading how these two fall in love. Run don't walk to purchase this book. And when it couldn't get any better, the teaser for the next book gets me and I can hardly wait!!! I did receive this as an advance reader c ...more
Shelia Williams
Jul 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow just wow. I loved Galan and Ellis and the attraction between them. I don't think i have ever cried as mich as i had while reading this book. I was a little upset with the way Galan ignored Ellis and i cried when he said all those hurtful things to her. Ellis i loved she tried to help out her friend even though she knew she would get sent to iron gate. Overall i loved the characters and the storyline. Can't wait for the next book in the series. Ms. Kelly did another amazing book. I highly rec ...more
Kristine Thompson
Jul 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved reading the story of Galan and Ellis. She is all spunk and fire and he is steady and patient. We see characters from the previous books and become better acquainted with several new ones. I like that Ellis is different from many of the other Earth women and uniquely herself. Galan likewise has his own goals other then starting a family and balances her out. I look forward to seeing where things go with more of the Draax that we are introduced to. I received an ARC in exchange for a hones ...more
Maryann Moreno
Jul 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
Our leading lady's life has not been a good one. She left her parent's house at the age of 16, and never looked back sadly life for her only got worse. Hoping to score a good deal she boards a Draxx ship hoping to steal their juice only to get caught and find out that her illness was so much worse than she thought.

Gallan feels some kind of way for the little female-only he doesn't know why but he is determined to help her, and do sparks fly between the two of them
Joan Clark
Jul 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Spectacular new addition to the Draax world. I did find this one to be more emotionally packed with the h’s traumatic back story which had me rooting for her from the beginning. I also enjoyed the build up to the sexy, juicy details that allowed my anticipation to consistently go up as I continued reading. This series really has been a pleasant surprise for me due to my not usually being into alien romances but this is truly an exception. I cannot get enough of this world and these characters.
Tiffany Smith
Jul 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh wow!! This story had me all over the place. Going from laughing to crying. Was such a whirlwind story for Ellis and Galan. There was so much against them I wanted to have a little longer ending just to make sure everything was good for them and not take a turn for the worst. Definitely a great read and one that can be read as stand-alone even though it’s the 3rd book in the series. The previous characters are explained enough so you wouldn’t feel lost. It is told with both characters POV.
Beth
Jul 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved Galan in "Reign" and have been eagerly awaiting his book. Imagine my utter darn delight that this is a child-free by choice romance. Those are hard to find and this one doesn't disappoint. Ellis is smart, wily, and wounded, the perfect match for the noble Galan. It's also fun to experience the Draax world again and find out how Quill and Sabrina are doing. My only complaint. EK always includes a fabulous teaser of the next book in the series and now I have to wait! ...more
Mrs Sandra
Aug 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
Another winner from Elizabeth Kelly. I enjoyed meeting Galan in the 1st Draax book and was pleased to see him get his own story. Ellie, is feisty and sassy with a heart of gold - Just my type of heroine and Galan is big and strong with a lovable Personality that’s so appealing.
The chemistry between the two made the pages sizzle and I couldn’t read it fast enough!
Can’t wait for the next instalment in these great series.
Jill Macdonald
Jul 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I would recommend this to anyone who loves romance. I would normally skip over anything alien related but as usual love anything written by Elizabeth Kelly! The characters have flaws which make them more relatable and had me hoping for a happy ending for them. Definitely worth a read - I finished it in one sitting.
Julz
Jul 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fire

The best yet so far. Elizabeth never disappoints. Although I do wish for a little more action. It kinda cuts to the happy end too quickly after a rescue. I want a longer ending. I love how strong and resilient Ellis is. Definitely the perfect match for Galan. I felt the sexual chemistry and the hurt in their words. Can't wait for the next installment!!
Melanie S
Aug 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2020
To catch a thief

Galan can’t get over her. Ellis is human, and a professional thief to boot. He catches her boosting galllberry juice, and thereby triggers a diplomatic quandary, an interplanetary incident, and his own fierce need for the human female he should despise. It’s a bit angsty and sometimes both H and h are face-smackingly dense, but highly enjoyable.
Tarra Davis
Jul 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I can not get enough of this series!! I was so happy for Galan to get his own story, I loved him from the previous books!! I loved Ellis and she was a perfect match for Galan!! Can’t wait for the next book in the series!! I received this book as a ARC for an honest review.
Rebecca Worley
Aug 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
Loved it! was fine work as usual by Ms. Kelly. I wolfed it down in a day (AND still got some of my adulting chores done... go me!) and now I can hardly wait for Surrender. If you enjoyed Reign and Rule, you WILL most certainly be loving this!
Sonja Hammerle
Aug 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great book. Got to get Book 4!!!
Barbara Dunbar
Sep 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
Rebel

Lying is it's own crime and trust is difficult to return. Ellis is a liar and thief and is headed to prison.
Kirra
Jul 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Was so excited waiting for this book to come out and it did not disappoint! I've never really been one for sci-fi/alien romances but this series is changing my mind! ...more
Melissa
Jul 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
Rebel

I have been waiting a long time for this book. I liked it. Longer plot than the other books. Different but good.
Pam
Sep 01, 2020 added it
WOW, this book had me on the edge of my seat wondering what was going to happen next. Loved it!
Liz
Jul 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Stars! Just Amazing.
I was excited waiting for this release. I love the world-building, the characters, everything. Im a sucker for alien romances so i really loved how the story flowed in this book. Loved the banter between Galan and Ellis, their chemistry and hot times. Laugh and cry, the story was full of emotions. The character's pasts had an effect on how they developed their romance but you must read to know if they fought for their love. 😏 😏
It was a beautiful written story as Eliza
Michelle Daly
Jul 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely awesome! The plot was fun and the characters were highly entertaining! Loved so much!
Light
Clara
Aug 19, 2020
Rashawna  King
Jul 22, 2020

• Edge of Night (Shadow Security, #2)
  • Reckless (Alien Warrior Academy, #3)
  • Daughter of the Alien Warrior (Treasured by the Alien, #3)
  • When She Dances (Risdaverse #5)
  • Mean Right Hook (The Fever Brothers #1)
  • Mission: Planet Biter (Veslor Mates, #4)
  • Sa bête cyborg (Les épouses interstellaires: La Colonie #4)
  • A Family for the Alien Warrior (Treasured by the Alien, #4)
  • Obsidian (Elemental Mates #3)
  • Ella and the Emperor (Alien Abduction #5)
  • Faith and the Fighter (Alien Abduction, #6)
  • Weapons Master (Galactic Gladiators: House of Rone #6)
  • Deb and the Demon (Alien Abduction #4)
  • Greta and the Gargoyle (Alien Abduction, #3.5)
  • Loved by a Beast (Hearts of Stone #5)
  • Cam and the Conqueror (Alien Abduction #3)
  • The Breeding Experiment (Veslor Mates #3)
  • Ruthless (Alien Warrior Academy, #4)
Elizabeth Kelly is a romance novelist who spends her days writing and pushing her cat Murray off the keyboard. She firmly believes that a person can survive solely on sushi and coffee, and only her husband's mad cooking skills prevents her from proving that theory.

She also writes contemporary and paranormal romance under her alter-ego "Ramona Gray".

Draax (3 books)