Start by marking “Kissing the Coronavirus (Kissing the Coronavirus #1)” as Want to Read:
Kissing the Coronavirus (Kissing the Coronavirus #1)

Kissing the Coronavirus

(Kissing the Coronavirus #1)

2.35  ·  Rating details ·  2,771 ratings  ·  1,649 reviews
She was supposed to cure the Coronavirus. Instead... she fell in love with it.

Dr. Alexa Ashingtonford is a part of a crack team of scientists tasked with finding the cure to the devastating Coronavirus. Little did she know she would end up falling in love with it, in this steamy viral-erotica.

Kissing the Coronavirus is a steamy tale about forbidden love and dark desires co
Published April 22nd 2020 by Viralerotica

To ask other readers questions about Kissing the Coronavirus, please sign up.
Patrick According to the Amazon description: "The book is M.J. Edwards debut book, and is her attempt at trying to pay the bills following her job loss."…moreAccording to the Amazon description: "The book is M.J. Edwards debut book, and is her attempt at trying to pay the bills following her job loss."(less)

·  2,771 ratings  ·  1,649 reviews

Start your review of Kissing the Coronavirus (Kissing the Coronavirus #1)
Phuong ✯ (semi-hiatus)
EDIT: After reading the sequel of this book Kissing the Coronavirus 2: The second wave. I'd like to higher the rating of this book to 2 stars because it really was the blueprint.

***

Bitches be like ‘nope-never-going-to-read-this’ and then go and download this book a second later because it’s in kindle unlimited. I’m bitches.

Something happened. A terrible thing. There are events in your life that change your life forever. At around 0:35 AM September 28th, 2020 my life was forever altered… for t
Cait (Caitsbooks)
Update: The sequel is coming out and I will definitely be reviewing it

I don't know whether to give this 5 stars or 1 star.

Don't get me wrong, this book is awful. Absolutely horrible. But in the best possible way. It is exactly what I wanted it to be.

But let's get to some of the quotes, because there are quite a few here I wanted to share.

"Despite the devastation the virus was causing across the globe, Alexa felt a rush of excitement every time she picked up the Corona sample, like a pu
Cindy
Oct 26, 2020 added it
"Kissing the Coronavirus" is a literary tale about humanity, capitalism, & lust for gratification

Full analysis: https://youtu.be/KQE0Bx0rur8

My thoughts cannot fully be contained within a written review, so in this video essay, I analyze how this book provides a critical look at how we value personal liberty over safety.
Joel Rochester
Shelves: one-star, read-2020
just save yourself and don't read it, it's not worth it
i am not talking about this
nope
Nenia ✨ I yeet my books back and forth ✨ Campbell

Instagram || Twitter || Facebook || Amazon || Pinterest

I often self-effacingly refer to myself as a garbage can because I read a lot of books that many people consider trashy. In fact, a lot of trash is quite excellent or at least aspires to be. Not KISSING THE CORONA VIRUS, though. This is a book that wallows in its terribleness. Even though it's only sixteen pages, the author has charged 99 cents for it, and written something so outlandish that all of us are out there, doing all of their p
Hamad
Sep 29, 2020 rated it did not like it
I read this because it has been all over my social media and as someone who works daily with the virus, I couldn't say no to this!

description

‘What’s your name?’ she asked. ​‘Call me Covid,’ he said.

This was BREATHTAKING!! Quite literally.

This year I read huge authors like Sanderson, Abercrombie, Ruthfoss and others and yet I think this author writes on a whole different level. Prepare yourself for your next favorite read after you finish this one.

I don't know where to start with this one but I
Maryam Rz.
Oct 03, 2020 rated it did not like it
Recommended to Maryam by: curiosity—the cat is dead
(0 ★’s)

She was supposed to cure the Coronavirus.
Instead...she fell in love with it.

This iconic book has received all kinds of reviews, yet there is one question no one has offered an answer to: What the FUCK?

I shall now proceed to answer that question—dividing it into four parts to help specify what the actual fuck ⤵

⓵ What the fuck would make humanity come up with the idea of this book?
⓶ What the fuck would make humanity go ahead and write this book?
⓷ What the fuck would make humanity
Alex au Julii
Sep 28, 2020 rated it did not like it
According to Amazon, the author lost their job and wrote this book to be able to pay the bills. Because of the very eeehhh ... interesting subject of the story, I will assume they lost it due to the pandemic. Also, at the end of the book the author says they have 18 ferrets.

So congrats people, you may need therapy, drugs, or a lobotomy after reading this book, but at least you did your good deed of the day and helped feed 18 ferrets.
 Leo (Queen of the Rants and Spoilers)
What in cousin fucking tarnation, Alabama Betty crocker, miss fucking Betty white shit is this?
She-who-must-not-be-named
Dec 15, 2020 rated it did not like it
I didn't have anything better to do so I gave this a read.

I NEED TO SPRINKLE SOME HOLY WATER ON MYSELF
MischaS_
Oct 13, 2020 marked it as never-to-read
Not planning on reading this.

However, I have to say that I'm happy that this was created because of it we now have some of the best reviews I've ever read.

Plus, today I was reading some of Czech "news" and I found that they made an article about this.

And for me, if someone in the Czech republic realised that something is important enough to write an article about you either really made it or you created something ridiculous. Take your pick.
Mrinmayi
Sep 30, 2020 marked it as dont-read-it-will-mess-with-ur-mind
Recommends it for: My enemies...suffer you morons
Recommended to Mrinmayi by: NO ONE
I just wanna end my day by saying that if I suffer...
You all suffer with me😂
Cause I am a good friend like that xD
I read the blurb & now I am thinking of ways by which I can wipe that off my memory

If such books are published...I am kinda concerned for the publishing industry
I won't even touch this book..cause corona..this girls falls in LUUUUUUUUURVE with corona
TRAITOR!!!!! SHE IS A TRAITOR TO HUMANITY!!!!

Here we are staying away from our own family aka our blood
She is having sexy times with the
Klaus
26/25 (104%) 5 stars.
------
EDIT: This masterpiece does now officially have a sequel with the brilliant, original Kissing the Coronavirus 2: The Second Wave. Do check it out, people, but I don’t think I will. My bucolic brain can only process one Nobel Prize-worthy book per year, and I’m also too scared that reading too much of these groundbreaking embodiments of brilliance will too heavily affect my own writing.
-------------------
M.J. Edwards has written a truly grand love story that surpasses
dana
Sep 26, 2020 rated it did not like it
What’s your name?’ she asked.
​ ‘Call me Covid,’ he said.

this book completely redefined love for me. the way the characters were written, the development of dr. gurtlychund and his relationship with alexa, the long quest to find the cure for cockbig-19, and the deep morals embedded inside the story were what made this so special to me. i hope everyone can appreciate the words inside these 16 pages, the multiple metaphors, the mention of penises in the third paragraph and the comparison of s
alanis
Sep 25, 2020 added it
brilliant, incredible, spectacular, totally unique, completely-not-ever-been-done-before
Helly
Oct 14, 2020 rated it did not like it
I have seen everything
kaitlyn
Jan 21, 2021 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2021, not-good
when my roommate and i have nothing to do we read kissing the coronavirus 😭
human
Sep 28, 2020 rated it did not like it
what fresh hell did this come from???
oh wait

i'm not sure if i should i should laugh, cry for the sake of humanity, or throw up...

here's to hoping this is just a joke and people actually haven't gone insane.
Udy Kumra
Shelves: 2020-fiction
1 Star for quality, 5 stars for hilarity

This might be the funniest thing I’ve ever read. It’s terrible, but my friend was right, I laughed in every paragraph.
Mango
Apr 19, 2021 marked it as never-reading
Um no thank you
Bethany
Sep 29, 2020 rated it liked it
Twitter made me do it!

If you need a good laugh, let me recommend these 16 pages of really, really badly written coronavirus erotica. And if you never thought those words would go together, neither did I! That said, while this is terrible, it's also kind of brilliant because the author is clearly self-aware of just how bad it is in a gallows humor sort of way. And it's the perfect length to get a laugh out of it without going too far. Let me share a few choice quotes....

"Alexa felt a rush of exci
banana
Nov 18, 2021 rated it liked it
not bad; really funny. imagine getting fucked out of your mind by the corona virus whilst screaming INFECT ME DADDY OH YEAH INFECT ME
Era ➴
Dec 07, 2020 rated it did not like it
Before my account was deleted, I had three separate shelves for this book and trash of its level.

They were labeled "ahahahahahahaha-what-the-fuck", "will-not-touch", and "trash-pile".

I'm too lazy to re-create those shelves, but rest assured that this book doesn't deserve that one star up there^^. That's just a placeholder.

I haven't read the book, if you were wondering. I don't have the mental stamina to do that. I've lost enough brain cells by seeing the title.
Matilda
Jun 16, 2021 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
This is the best, worst thing I’ve ever read

Firstly, thank you Phuong for bringing this masterpiece to my attention. My life would not have been complete without it.

“She was supposed to cure the Coronavirus. Instead…she fell in love with it.”

This might be the best introduction to a book I’ve read. It makes absolutely no sense, yet complete sense. I basically laughed the entire time I read this novella.

Despite the devastation the virus was causing across the globe, Alexa felt the
farith
Oct 10, 2020 rated it did not like it
Shelves: read-in-english, nope
sounds like the book of the year to me.
Joshita ❤
Oct 01, 2020 marked it as dont-touch-this
Recommends it for: is this even a legit book...wtf is going on!
Recommended to Joshita ❤ by: NO ONE! because people are sane
WHA—I—WHAT—I DONT—WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST SEE!!!!???
I did not everrrr think that corona could do THIS, I just have one question: Why?
shanae
Sep 27, 2020 rated it did not like it
I'M SORRY WHAT IN THE WORLD WAS THIS ...more
persephone ☾
it's not therapy that i need it's a whole lobotomy at this point ...more
Erika ♥OwlwaysReading♥
Sep 27, 2020 marked it as nope-not-4-me
Now I need a new shelf labeled...

"IS THIS $h!t for REAL???"

flor
Jun 22, 2021 added it
a true dream, kiss someone and die 😍
SciFi and Fantasy...: Coronavirus 2686 906 Apr 04, 2022 05:36AM
Goodreads Librari...: Please Remove Book from My Author Profile 2 141 Oct 03, 2020 05:25AM

• Courting the Coronavirus
  • O Peso do Pássaro Morto
  • Agora eu entendo
  • Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Star Wars: Novelizations, #3.5)
  • Love Story (Love Unexpectedly, #3)
  • The Last True Poets of the Sea
  • Mouthful of Forevers
  • I Think I Might Love You (Love Sisters, #1)
  • Mila
  • September Love
  • If You Come Softly
  • Meet Cute Club (Sweet Rose #1)
  • Coronavirus is Coming to Town
  • Tash Hearts Tolstoy
  • The Failing Hours (How to Date a Douchebag, #2)
  • Star Wars: Princess Leia
  • Will You Be Mine? (Falling Like A Johnson #2)
  • La vie secrète des écrivains
See top shelves…

Kissing the Coronavirus (4 books)
  • The Second Wave (Kissing the Coronavirus #2)
  • The Mutant Strain (Kissing the Coronavirus #3)
  • Covid Claus is Coming to Town (Kissing the Coronavirus #4)