Start by marking “Decidedly with Luck (By the Bay, #6)” as Want to Read:
Decidedly with Luck (By the Bay, #6)

Decidedly with Luck

(By the Bay #6)

Masquerade ball rule #1: what happens at the ball doesn’t always stay at the ball.

Oops.

A chance encounter with a masked stranger at a charity ball led to an incredible kiss and a night of hot sex. The kiss was my goal for that night, a baby step forward after my husband’s death a year ago. The hot sex? Not so much.

You know what else hadn’t been my goal?

To be knocked
ebook
Expected publication: January 28th 2021

Win a Copy of This Book

• Decidedly with Luck by Stina Lindenblatt
    Decidedly with Luck (By the Bay, #6)

Release date: Jan 28, 2021
    Enter for your chance to win one of three SIGNED print copies of the steamy, laugh-out-loud DECIDEDLY WITH LUCK.

Masquerade ball rule #1: what happens

Format: Print book

Giveaway ends in: a

Availability: 3 copies available, 1159 people requesting

Giveaway dates: Dec 29 - Jan 26, 2021

Countries available: U.S. and Canada

• Friend Reviews

To ask other readers questions about Decidedly with Luck, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Decidedly with Luck

Start your review of Decidedly with Luck (By the Bay, #6)
    Lisa (A Life Bound By Books)
    4 Stars!!! Stina has done it again!!! I think I say this with each of her books, but third ones a new favourite of mine!!! These two characters - Kiera and Logan - are just,... I loved them!

There’s loads here with these two together and apart. And I can’t say much so I don’t give anything away, but,... yeah. Loved it SO MUCH!

During this one my emotions were all over the place. There were swoony moments. There were moments that make your heart hurt a little. So many emotions all over the place.
    Stina Lindenblatt
    Dec 04, 2020 is currently reading it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
    The steamy, laugh-out-loud romantic comedy DECIDEDLY WITH LUCK releases January 28, 2021 on all vendors. It will also be available in audiobook (read by Tim Paige and Isabelle Ruther).

It's the perfect winter read if you enjoy surprise baby romances, masquerade balls, sexy hockey players, second chance romances, and friends-to-lover romances.

Pre-order the novel now: https://books2read.com/DecidedlywithLuck

Or follow me on Bookbub to get a release day alert >> http://bit.ly/BookbubStinaL

Except:

Kie
    Ilaria 81
    Kiera and Logan story is nice and cute
    Kiera meets Logan at a masquerade ball for a non profit org and they are masquerade they know each other from college times and liked each other but life decided different paths for them now but first big hole in tre plot she do not recognise him ... meh
    Kiera is widowed and Logan is divorced
    They sleep together and she gets pregnant andddd she do not tell him meh again
    Besides these two big holes in the plot
    Who behaves likes this ?
    This is nice and well wri
    Julie
    Jan 07, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
    Shelves: arc
    By the Bay series book six, and it did not disappoint. As with all the books in this series, we have hockey and strong women. I enjoyed Kiera’s independence, a recent widow, school teacher, and philanthropist at heart. Logan has known Kiera since college and was her former husband's roommate. The setup for their reconnection is perfect. Now, if they can manage to get past all the snowballing white lies, they might get their happily ever after. The charm and sass of Logan's ex-wife and daughter a ...more
    Trace
    Dec 29, 2020 added it
    Just finished this wonderful second chance romances. Keira and Logan are wonderful and witty and incredible couple.
    A mixture of his ex wife and daughter is wonderful.
    Hearing about of couples we have gotten to know and love was wonderful.

Truly a couple that was meant to be together. Had some heartbreaking moments but
    as usual Stina bring us our happy ending.

Highly recommended. Can't wait to for Eli's book
    Jessica
    Jan 01, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
    4.5 Stars
    I greatly enjoyed this one! It’s about two people getting a second chance at love AND an accidental pregnancy. Did I mention Logan is also a single father, has a great relationship with his ex-wife and her hubby and he’s a NHL player???
    That’s a lot of goodness packed into one story.
    I should also mention she doesn’t know who the father of her baby is...
    What?!?!
    That’s right. Kiera doesn’t know Logan is the father of her baby.
    Have I captured your attention now?
    One-click this one!
    Angela Speir
    Dec 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
    Shelves: hockey
    I received an ARC of this book and it knocked my socks off! It was a book I had a hard time putting down (probably not the best book to try to read over the holidays).

This story is a continuation of the short story from the Jingle Balls Ball about Kiera and Grayson. They have a one night stand with an unexpected outcome which is just the beginning! There are so many twists and turns on the way to Kiera’s happily ever after.

A great second chance at love which I guarantee you won’t regret reading
    Christine
    Dec 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
    Amazing second chance at love. Logan is one sexy man. Kiera is one sexy loving compassionate woman. They have a past. Kiera has some baggage. They make for one compassionate feisty couple. Love there connection and chemistry. Could not wait to see where they would go. Loved the ending can’t wait to read more from this amazing author.
    Jo-Ann Forrest
    Dec 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
    Kiera is widow.and after one year of morning,she is ready to.move forward with her life. She goes to the Jingle Bells masquerade ball, where she meets Grayson. Grayson is there with his grandmother and the moment he sees Kiera he is smitten. After one night of unbridled passion , she walks away with the memory of an amazing passionate night. What's next for Kiera? Who is Grayson? No spoilers and this is a must read sensuous passionate story of love lost and new one found. I volunteered to review ...more
    Taz
    Jan 07, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
    Logan has had a crush on Kiera since he met her in college, finding her again makes so much better. What was suppose to be a night of Kiera getting her groove back leads to a series of lies that take over her life. Kiera is overwhelmed discovering she is pregnant and it spirals out of control, Logan steps in to help right the course. This is a great second chance of love that Lidenblatt brings together in such an unique and fun way. Loved seeing past characters from the series in their current l ...more
    Sonia
    Dec 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
    I recover an ARC from the author and this story didn't disappoint. A funny, entertaining, heart warming story about a first time second chance romance. When they were in college they never admitted their feelings for each other both got married and lived their lives, until fate and a masquerade ball brings them back into each other's lives. Well written, funny, sexy and sweet another hit for Stina. Loved it!! ...more
    Susa
    Dec 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
    Liar, liar!
    Hilarious story of how Kiera and Logan get to their happily ever after.
    I had such a good time reading this book, it’s excellent entertainment with lots of depth and a healthy dose of life’s lesson learned.
    Once started I could not put this book down, I can warmly recommend it!

I received the ARC to leave an honest review.
    Sassafrack
    Jan 18, 2021 rated it it was amazing
    You know when a book just adds one loaded moment after another, with tension building, and you can’t help drifting to imagine what’s going to happen in your head, then quickly shake yourself to pull yourself back, because you’re dying to know what actually happens.
    That’s this book. Oh. M. G! My heart was just racing through the whole thing. That’s 5 stars right there.
    The characters were 3 dimensional, not perfect but relatable and loveable. Kiera managed to dig a pretty big hole for herself, w
    Susan McClintock
    This is the 6th book in the By the Bay series, but can be read as a stand-alone. It has been a little over a years since Keira Ashwood’s husband died. She attends a masked ball and is determined to move on and kiss a stranger. She runs into “Grayson Matthews,” a handsome masked stranger. One kiss leads to more. Grayson, is Logan Grayson Matthews, Kiera’s late husband’s best friend. While Keira has no idea that “Grayson” is Logan, Logan does recognize Keira, and agrees to keep his mask on during ...more
    Kelly
    Jan 06, 2021 rated it liked it
    I received an arc of this book from the author in exchange for an honest review. I first met Kiera and Logan in the anthology Jingle Bells, which helped raised money for testicular cancer awareness, and I could not wait to read their story. Now Kiera is pregnant and trying to figure out how her life is going to go. After being traded and finally in the same city as his daughter, Logan just wants to concentrate on his hockey career and daughter. The only problem is his daughter's teacher is Kiera ...more
    Diane McConnell
    Jan 13, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
    Shelves: netgalley-arc
    Kissing a stranger at the masked ball leads to so much more!

I tried to describe Decidedly with Luck by Stina Lindenblatt to a friend and it made me laugh just talking about it because everything is so unexpected because it’s not a boy meets girl and they fall in love but a rollercoaster romance.

Hockey player Logan Mathews had been in love with Keira since college because he was too shy to ask her out and his best friend asked her out first so when they connected at the masked ball and she didn’t
    Samantha
    Loss, a one night stand, strangers, long put away crushes, hockey, ex’s, crazy friends, and well a lie.

Logan and Kiera met in college and shared feelings but were afraid to share. Life leads you on crazy adventures but now years later he’s living in San Francisco, she’s his daughters teacher and she’s pregnant. Their friendship reignites and things are interesting but when he learns who the father is, things change.

I I really enjoyed this book and when the lies comes to light the consequences
    Melissa
    Jan 12, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
    Decidedly With Luck was a good story. Kiera and Logan were good friends in college. They both liked each other but were unaware of each other’s feelings. Logan introduced Kiera to his best friend and he didn’t waste anytime getting Kiera and eventually marrying her. And after they drifted apart. Now years later Kiera is a widow and attends a charity masquerade ball with her sister. Ready to take the first step in moving forward since her husbands death. Logan see’s her and knows it’s her, but be ...more
    Angela Speir
    Jan 19, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
    I received an ARC of this book and it knocked my socks off! It was so hard to put down to celebrate the holidays!

This story is a continuation of a short story from the Jingle Balls Ball about Kiera and Grayson. They have a one night stand and things spiral out of control from there.

There are so many twists and turns, including ex wives and hidden identities, along with one whopper of a misunderstanding that takes on a life of its own. But all these issues aside Kiera is able to find her HEA.

I
    Slick
    Jan 15, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
    Shelves: 2021-book-read
    Full review coming 1/28 www.guiltypleasuresbookreviews.com

I'm not going to lie, the way these two hooked up was a tad unbelievable yet it led to my first 5 star read of 2021. I loved every twist and turn to this 1) one-night stand with consequences story 2) secret baby and daddy (yep it's kind of a thing) 3) reunited friends who become lovers romance. I could not put this book down. I loved it!
    Anna
    Dec 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
    Once you suspend your disbelief in how the main characters get tangled up in white lies, this is a fun second chance at love, old friends to lovers romance with ice hockey thrown in!

There's laugh out loud moments (with a few dohs as not many would have behaved like the main characters in most instances!!), sweet romance and heat.

I received an ARC from the author and am voluntarily leaving a review.
    Dana
    Dec 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
    I read this book as an ARC. This was a sweet love story between two old friends. It was frustrating at times as the Heroine was dishonest. There were cringe worthy lies that I wasn’t sure how the author would be able to resolve but in the end there was a HEA for all involved. The relationship between to the two main characters was well developed despite all the lies and misunderstandings. Worth a read.
    Reading  In the  Red Room
    Kiera is a widowed teacher who has a mysterious one night stand. Logan is a hockey player in love with his former best friends wife. Can they rekindle a friendship and maybe have more than a friendship? These two have incredible chemistry and a strong friendships. This was a great quick read.
    Cherie Maggi
    Jan 13, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
    Enjoyable story. There were many times in the story Kiera's immaturity with reality was annoying but overall good story. ...more
    Danielle
    Totally unbelievable to me. Struggle to finish it. Having a one night with a masked stranger, who was best friends with your late husband?? A little unbelievable for me!
    Marlene Brown
    Jan 14, 2021 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
    Shelves: arc, netgalley
    IT was a cute story however there were plot lines that did not add up or did not make sense. As a grown woman she made choices that were immature.
    Jan 01, 2021
    Dec 26, 2020

• The Hot Mess and the Heartthrob
    • Icing (Scoring #4)
    • Jingle Balls: A Holiday Romantic Comedy Anthology
    • The Broody Brit for Christmas (Holiday Springs #1)
    • Baby Daddy Wanted (Crescent Cove, #5)
    • A Secret for a Secret (All In, #3)
    • Sugarcoated (Hot Cakes, #1)
    • Jock Blocked (Copper Valley Fireballs #1)
    • A Navy SEAL for Christmas
    • Playing With Trouble
    • A Fairbanks Affair (Odds-Are-Good, #3)
    • Fixed on You (Fixed, #1)
    • The (Secret) Baby
    • Surprise, Baby!
    • Hollywood Player (Hollywood Name Game, #3)
    • Awk-Weird (Ice Knights, #2)
    • Reckless Invitation (The Reckless Rockstar Series)
    • The Perfect Lap: A Racing Hearts in Serenity Romance
    Born in Brighton England, USA Today bestselling author Stina Lindenblatt has lived in a number of countries, including England, the US, Finland, and Canada. This would explain her mixed up accent. She has a kinesiology degree and a MSc in sports biological sciences. In addition to writing fiction, she loves photography, and currently lives in Calgary, Canada, with her husband and three kids.

To re

By the Bay (7 books)
    • Decidedly Off Limits (By the Bay, #1)
    • Decidedly with Baby (By the Bay, #2)
    • Decidedly with Love (By the Bay, #3)
    • Decidedly with Mistletoe (By the Bay #4)
    • Decidedly by Chance (By the Bay, #5)
    • Decidedly with Wishes (By the Bay, #7)

News & Interviews

Looking for a fictional meet-cute in the new year? We've got some steamy novels for you to snuggle up with, including Casey McQuiston's...