Start by marking “The Creative Life of an Elite Event Planner” as Want to Read:
The Creative Life of an Elite Event Planner

The Creative Life of an Elite Event Planner

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  9 ratings  ·  8 reviews
This thought-provoking writing has the intent to help you think about
how to make your business better. From the customer service experience
to building relationships to considering the future from the perspective of an
experienced event planner.

• Are you looking to find out what it takes to be an event planner?
• How do you handle a crisis?
• Do you struggle with communicating
Paperback, First Edition
Published July 2020 by Vervante (first published June 1st 2020)

To ask other readers questions about The Creative Life of an Elite Event Planner, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Creative Life of an Elite Event Planner

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of The Creative Life of an Elite Event Planner
Aurelia
Sep 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
As the title says, this book is creative. It is not the regular lengthy book on how to become a wedding planner or how to plan weddings. Surprisingly easy to read, this book is about the mindset you need to adopt to be a successful wedding planner. This book discusses several topics such as customer service, networking, event planning, technology...etc. I especially enjoyed the power notes at the end of each chapter.
Whether you are a wedding planner or a business owner, this book is easy to rea
Elisa Clarke
Aug 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I truly enjoyed reading this incredible book. Jacqueline is so talented and has so much passion and love for her craft, and you can feel it in every page. Whether you're new to the wedding industry or a seasoned professional, this book is perfect for you. Filled to the brim with exercises and sweet tips, this is a must read if you'd like to become an expert in the field. I cannot recommend it enough! ...more
Jennifer Altman
Sep 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This treasure of a book is an expert guide to creative planning- but it is also a personally inspiring and touching read. Jacqueline understands what it means to create a moment and a memory. And the way in which our life events are such important opportunities to express ourselves and our generosity toward those with whom we want to share special times in our lives. I found it easy to use, beautifully crafted and super helpful!
Elizabeth Esterling
Dec 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The Life of an Elite Event Planner is a must read for all planners and members of the event industry! This book is such a reflection of Jacqueline’s knowledge and expertise, I felt as though Jacqueline was right next to me. I definitely recommend this book to new and experienced members of our industry and all entrepreneurs that are looking to take their business and education to the next level.

Chearllee Robinson
Sep 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow! Long overdue. All you need to know to be a Creator of events. Who’s best to show and tell the world than you. Great Job!!!! I love the book! Easy read, informative and inspiring for new creators as well as seasonal ones. Your knowledge, experience and love for the industry is truly displayed in the book. Must read.
Bisli Vazquez
Dec 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Jacqueline Vazquez has so much knowledge and experience in the event planner industry and this book shows it; she is a role model for many event planners. This book is a must to read; it is very informative and inspirational. I have been a wedding planner for almost three decades and when I got this book, it took me one-day to read everything because I could not put it down. When I finished, I went back and reviewed the chapter I was more inspired about. The whole book is very educational. Thank ...more
Veronica Foster
Sep 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved it! Jacqueline is knowledgable and the book helps to give you a path and ideas about your own life and business journey!
Giovana Duailibe
Sep 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What I most liked about this book is that you can find actionable tips, more than only theory. It's a great tool for wedding planners that want to grow their business based on ethic, and best business practices. Super simple to read and great content. ...more
Dereine Coleman
Oct 09, 2020
Jacqueline Vazquez
Jul 18, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Natarsha D. Waklatsi
marked it as to-read
Sep 24, 2020

• Attract Money Now
  • Let The Universe Help You!: How to Get All The Money That You Want In An Honest And Fulfilling Way (Manifestation the subconscious mind Book 1)
  • Abundance Now: Amplify Your Life and Achieve Prosperity
  • The Secret (The Secret, #1)
  • The Power of Positive Thinking
  • Thinking, Fast and Slow
  • The Alchemist
  • Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind
With over 20 years of experience in the event industry, Jacqueline Vazquez is the Founder & CEO of Lifetime Events by Jacqueline. She is a Master Wedding Planner™, Certified Wedding & Event Planner, and international wedding guru. In addition to being a sought-after wedding & event planner, Jacqueline is an industry expert, author, educator, mentor, and speaker recognized internationally.

Jacquelin