Start by marking “Overcoming the Mom-Life Crisis: Ditch the Guilt, Put Yourself on the To-Do List, and Create A Life You Love” as Want to Read:

Soulful and excruciatingly honest, Overcoming the Mom-Life Crisis is the essential handbook for stressed-out and overwhelmed moms, offering up steps for creating your own momAgenda and finding lifelong happiness and fulfillment.

From the founder of momAgenda comes the ultimate guide to navigating the mom-life crisis, with a simple process for putting your own long-forgotten
Published April 6th 2021 by Post Hill Press

To ask other readers questions about Overcoming the Mom-Life Crisis, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Overcoming the Mom-Life Crisis

Start your review of Overcoming the Mom-Life Crisis: Ditch the Guilt, Put Yourself on the To-Do List, and Create A Life You Love
Jessica Haider
Apr 06, 2021 rated it really liked it
Nina Restieri was a mom of 4, living in suburban CT when she realized she was completely stressed out and not living her best life. With the help of friends she realized she was having a mom-life crisis. Along the way she took pole dancing classes and started doing some things that she previously thought "good moms" shouldn't do. All of this in the quest to narrow in on what SHE wanted out of life.

In this book, she offers up her lessons learned, through therapy, self care and experience on how
Mom_Loves_Reading
Apr 07, 2021 rated it it was amazing
A fantastic, insightful & helpful book for all of us busy moms!
Lauren W
Jan 31, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Nina’s style is so refreshing and honest. She shows great vulnerability in opening up her experiences and life to benefit others. There are so many pearls of wisdom in this book, it’s hard to know where to start. I loved her advice to work out just two or three priorities and make sure your decisions are in service to those things. Plus she just gives you permission to not be perfect - which is something I think we all need. A must read for moms.
Chris
Apr 08, 2021 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book. I'm currently at a stage in my life where I am actively living the "mom-life crisis." It was a good reminder that I'm not the only mom in the world struggling with finding "me" time or struggling to keep up with the never ending list of chores and projects. I especially loved the journaling prompts scattered throughout the book. They were thought provoking and allowed me to analyze where I was in my mom journey. ...more
oohlalabooks
Kristen

• The Guest
  • The Warsaw Orphan
  • Wholly Unraveled: A Memoir
  • Beautiful Bastard (Beautiful Bastard, #1)
  • Jadviga párnája
  • Dearly: New Poems
  • Living Sober
  • The Ragamuffin Gospel: Good News for the Bedraggled, Beat-Up, and Burnt Out
  • Epic
  • Drop the Rock: 2-Book Bundle: Drop the Rock, Second Edition and Drop the Rock, The Ripple Effect
  • They F*** You Up: How To Survive Family Life
1 follower
Nina Restieri, a former successful ad executive, and a businesswoman at the helm of a family business. One morning, Nina was attempting to organize her chaotic schedule (and those of her four young children) when she started to think about wedding planners. Why, she wondered, are there hundreds of options for brides to choose from to plan their wedding, but not a single option for mothers to plan ...more