Start by marking “Reputation (Mason Family, #2)” as Want to Read:
Reputation (Mason Family, #2)

Reputation

(Mason Family #2)

Coy Mason is a jerk.

If there is one truth that Bellamy Davenport knows, it’s that. Hands-down. (Well, that and the fact that she didn’t mean to hurt him. Physically. Coy can’t be hurt emotionally because he doesn’t have a heart.)

Coy is not just the small-town, literal boy-next-door. He’s a heartbreaking, womanizing, mischief-making (and delicious) man and was all of those
Paperback
Published January 5th 2021

Start your review of Reputation (Mason Family, #2)
Ilsa Madden-Mills
Jan 01, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Adriana Locke never fails to surprise me with her layers characters and smart dialogue. Reputation is amazingly funny, heartfelt, and chock full of small town characters who grab you from page one! Bravo! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Melissa ~ Book Boyfriend and Husband Makes Three
I honestly don’t know where to begin.

Coy was somewhat what I had imagined him to be, he was cocky with a charming personality but what I hadn’t expected was the size of his heart. He had the most incredible genuine kindness that he swooned his way straight into my heart.

While Coy had a piece of my heart, Bellamy had a piece of my soul. I shared so much with her it felt as though my past was playing out on the pages before me through someone else’s eyes. She was all sass and closed off because sh
Mel S
Jan 02, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I have read all of Adriana’s books and she is by far one of my favorite authors. She has a way of creating characters who pull you in with their sheer...”real-ness”. I always know when I pick up one of her books it’s going to be good. That being said I’ve never had a “favorite” until now! I was halfway through and had laughed, cried my eyes out and mentally yelled at both main characters. I think Bellamy is my soul sister. She is so rough and has this hard exterior but it’s all for legitimate re ...more
Weronika -  Little Steamy Reads
Jan 04, 2021 rated it really liked it
„Love will always find you. You just have to trust the process. And that’s only possible when you trust the person you love.”

Adriana Locke delivered a heart-warming love story that not only makes you swoon but it also entertains. Reputation is a book that’s easy to read, and the characters are so wonderful that it’s impossible not to like them. The family aura that surrounds this story makes you feel like you are among your loved ones, and the whole plot becomes close to your heart. No wonde
Patricia Rohrs (words we love by blog)
Coy and Bellamy! What a way to start 2021! I couldn’t picture a better book to start the new year with! These two are oil and water but the heat they create together just burns through the pages and my gosh the angst is glorious!!

I love a book with some yummy angst and Adriana definitely captures that in this beautiful book! I love how she writes love! It’s not easy, or simple! Love is laced with loss, and pain! What makes it worth it though in the end are the little moments when everything cli
Erin Lewis
5 Star review of Reputation (Mason Family #2) by Adriana Locke

I was excited to dive in to Reputation by Adriana Locke as I love her writing. From start to finish I was riveted and had a hard time putting this book down when real life got in the way.

Reputation was well written and full of love, romance, laughter and is a second chance, friends to enemies to lovers story about Coy Mason and Bellamy Davenport. I really liked Coy and Bellamy, both separately and together. From the first chapter to t
Ria  | Abstract ♥ Books

ALL MY REVIEWS CAN BE FOUND ON MY BLOG: ABSTRACT BOOKS

line

Star Rating : 4.5 / 5 Stars

POV : Dual

Cliffhanger : No

Hero : Coy Mason. Ruthless yet Playful and funny!! He was an amazing combination of Hot and cute for me.

Heroine : Bellamy Davenport

Pace of the story : Moderate

Angst Rating : 5/10

Heat Rating : 5/10

Triggers Involved : None

Plot Summary :
Coy and Bellamy have known each other from the moment they were kids. Soon those Friendly feelings grew into something more and they b
Elyse Kelly
Jan 02, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Ahh my romance reader heart is full! 💕

Adriana Locke continues to be one of my favorite writers and if you read any of her books, you’ll quickly see why. I love the worlds she creates, but more than that, it’s her casts of characters and amazing book families that have me falling in love with every word.

I LOVE the Masons! Such a fun, loud, huge, overwhelming, loving group of characters I can’t get enough of. Reputation is Coy’s story and it’s easy to love him because he’s a gorgeous, charming co
Lisa
Jan 02, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Reputation is kind of a childhood friends to lovers/enemies to lovers/rockstar romance? It's a series about brothers and who they fall for, and this was Coy's story.

The beginning of this was interesting to me, because Coy thought they were just bantering and at first was clueless to the fact that, no, Bellamy was straight up ticked at him. Fuming mad, didn't want to be around him at all. I assume he didn't realize because he's been so busy being famous. And when you see how out of his own contro
Robin Sweeney
Jan 03, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Oh boy Coy and Bellamy's book is full of the feels. I loved the arguing and tension in the beginning between them, it all only sparked their sexual tension that much more. Coy is so much more than just a Nashville music star, and he proves that in this book. He's the boy next door who likes to get into some old fashioned trouble. But when it comes down to being serious, he has all his brothers to turn to for help. Another great book by Adriana who has an talent for making me fall in love with he ...more
Kayleigh Woods
THIS WAS AMAZING! :D <3

Two hearts wanting to fall in love and be fully committed to each other...but Bell's heart can't do heartbreak again. Not after all of her previous ones- losing her mom, her dad's cancer scare, and then Coy breaking her heart and leaving her. But when he comes back into Bellamy's life, she refuses to let him in. She hates him. There's no way she sees a future with him.

But Coy is determined to help Bellamy change her mind and convince her to let him in. And when things get
Sharon Jones
Jan 02, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Adriana Locke is an absolute queen when it comes to family saga books. I adored her Landry family series and it honestly looks like the Mason family are going to match it in every way.
Coy & Bellamy’s story is an enemies to lovers romance - one of my favorite tropes. They were great friends growing up but after being let down by Coy several times Bellamy stopped putting herself through the emotional ups and downs and kept her distance.
Every character added so much to this story and the minor stor
Alison
Jan 02, 2021 rated it it was amazing
My goodness does Adriana know how to make you feel. There is a fine line between love and hate, especially in Coy and Bell’s instance. Your heart absolutely shatters for Bell and Coy makes it melt. The chemistry between these two is hott and silly and I loved it so much. Was a great quick read, that I couldn’t put down!
Tanja OMGReads
Jan 03, 2021 rated it it was amazing
After finishing this story I needed a moment to gather my thoughts because the emotions that were awaken in me were so strong I was a sobbing mess.

It was frightening to realize how much similar Bellamy and I were. I too am the one who is the strongest in my family. Everyone who has a problem turn to me because (and I quote) i can take the burden. It broke my heart when she was secretly crying by the pool. It hit me so hard a had to put down my kindle and take a breath. The whole time I kept wis
SCBookAddict
Shelves: 2021-favorites
Incredible!

There is nothing better than starting a book and being swept right away into their world as if you belong there. Adriana Locke did that for me with Reputation.

It's fun, it's flirty, and it hit me right in the feels! It's more emotional than I'm used to from Adriana but it's all good - she just added an element that I'm not used to from her.

If you've read Restraint or The Relationship Pact, then you've met Coy Mason and Bellamy Davenport and were probably salivating for this story l
Stacy Ross
Jan 02, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I loved this story! It has a bunch of my favourite troupes; second chance romance, enemies to lovers, friends to lovers, boy next door romance. It was suspenseful and so full of emotion with a happily ever after in more ways than one. I highly recommend this small town romance from the Mason family.
Lindsay
Jan 02, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This book had me in my feelings! I laughed, cried, and swooned. Coy and Bellamy went from childhood friends to enemies to lovers to...well you need to read it to find out.
Caroline F
Fab, angsty read!

"Even though my disdain for this man is ten-for-ten, my stomach flip flops. It didn't get the memo."

Bellamy Davenport and Coy Mason always had a special connection since childhood and were the best of friends. He was her first everything. However, a few years ago, Coy pretty much broke Bellamy's heart and she's hated him ever since.

"I'm just a crazy guy who's always had a thing for the hot, beautiful, and sexy girl next door."

Coy's not really sure what changed between them. The
Jan 04, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Wow, this book took me on a rollercoaster of emotions! My romance reader heart is happy. Reputation is fun, engaging and beautifully heartbreaking, all at the same time. Adriana Locke has crafted the perfect story line of angst, passion, tears, some heartbreak and lots of love.

Coy and Bellamy’s story is fun, flirty and heartbreaking, yet heartwarming as we watch these two on their journey. I adored the connection and chemistry between them, it was full of wit, laughs, well placed sarcasm and the
Jackie Wright
Jan 02, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I started reading this as soon as it hit my kindle and there was no putting down until the last word had been read. This is Coy Mason and Bellamy Davenport’s friends to enemies to lovers story, this couple have a history and when Coy went off to Nashville to follow his dream he took a piece of the girl next door with him but he always promised he would be there for Bellamy until he wasn’t ......
Coy is back home trying to put his world back together and he is struggling to understand what he did
Jenna
Jan 01, 2021 rated it really liked it
This story had all kinds of feels! Coy and Bellamy had a difficult relationship. Once best friends, but actually something broke them apart. I really fell in love with Bellamy's tough exterior but also the fact she needed someone but her side. Coy was a lot more than I thought he'd be. He was so unsure of himself despite being a huge star. But I really enjoyed his growth through the story. The whole story itself was funny, steamy at times, and full of emotions that'll make you feel them right al ...more
Casey Thornton
Jan 03, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I loved Coy & Bells! This book took me through all of the emotions. There were times I was angry, sad, and oh so happy. It’s amazing how Adriana makes you feel like you are truly a part of these families - or at least someone in the same town. I always feel like I know her characters and this was no different.
Terry
Jan 03, 2021 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars for this heartbreaking romance!

WOW ... I finished this book last night, but this is one of those books that I had to let sit for a bit after I was done because as soon as I thought about it, I would start crying again. This was a very emotional read because I could relate to what Bellamy went through with her dad's cancer ... as my mother died from cancer 5 years ago and this book brought all those feelings right back! ... Annnnddd I'm crying again!

OK ... of course, it goes without sayin
Chasidy
Jan 03, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Coy Mason.....on my! Reputation is book two in the Mason Family series, but i can be read as a standalone(I have not read book one yet, but I am about to remedy that).

I love a good enemies to lovers book and Adriana more than delivers with Reputation. Coy and Bellamy used to be the best of friends, until they weren’t. Coy is home trying to lay low, but he can’t resist getting under Bellamy’s skin every chance he gets. The chemistry between Coy and Bellamy leaps off the pages. I started this las
Haley Cook
~ My Review ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️~

Coy Mason thought he had life all figured out until it was uprooted by a scandal he didn’t even want. Funny how sometimes in life you are thrown a curve ball (an sometimes it hits you in the face haha) an puts you exactly where you need to be.

The story is as old as time girl falls in love with the boy next door but refuses to make it known ~ yet the boy next door has fallen for her too. Coy & Bellamy both knew they loved each other there whole lives and when they finally
Christy Davisson
Jan 03, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Totally angsty and emotional read.

I was given an ARC for my honest opinion of this book and I couldn't have been more pleased with the emotional journey of these characters.

This book was extra emotional for me since this book deals with a certain cancer that I lost a family member to not very long ago. So I had very hard emotions reading the dialog referencing the journey of the patient but with that being said this book had a lot of bantering and steamy angsty moments to make up for the parts
Amy
Jan 02, 2021 rated it it was amazing
“There will come a day when you just know. And then it’s over”

After reading The Relationship Pact, I knew I had to read Reputation for Coy and Bellamy’s story and find out what had happened that made Bellamy hate Coy so much. Their story was even more heartfelt and emotional than I could have imagined. Coy and Bellamy had been best friends, but as Coy’s music career made him a star, Bellamy was left behind.

“Being with you is the easiest thing that I’ve ever done.”

Bellamy is such a strong an
Nicki - The Overflowing Bookcase
The last person Bellamy Davenport wants to come back home to stay is Coy Mason. The sexy boy next door put his career over his friendship with Bellamy in a time that she desperately needed him. But this country music star will not give up on his best friend and once he realizes why they now are enemies will stop at nothing to have her back in his life. But once the hate turns into love will Coy once again put his career over his happiness? Are they doomed before they can ever get it right? Adria ...more
Alicia Harrietha
Jan 04, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Another hit out of the park for one of my favorite authors, Adriana Locke!! This one had me more emotional than some of the others and for that I would say this is on the list as one of my all time favorites of hers. I am completely and utterly impressed with Bellamy!!!! She is not only the definition of a "strong-women" she embodies it heart and soul. She is always the one that people seek out for help and advice yet she knows not how to ask for help herself. I can relate to this and because of ...more
ABWO Book
Jan 02, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Nothing like starting the year off dropping tears into my kindle. Adriana is always bringing something new to the table. And she didn’t disappoint in Reputation.

Coy. Mason.

Basically. The man, the myth and the legend all wrapped into one person. Not to mention a sexy, panty dropping music sensation. Who knew he’d pined for the girl next door all his life.

Bellamy. AKA my soul sista

She’s tough. Determined. And so mad the Coy she can’t see straight... or can she? She’s loved the boy next door si
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Romance Retreat: Trope: Enemies-to-Lovers, Boy-Next-Door 1 17 Jan 05, 2021 05:13AM
Romance Retreat: Enemies-To-Lovers Teaser! 2 19 Dec 28, 2020 01:07PM

• The Romantic Pact (Kings of Football, #2)
  • The Strike Out
  • The Revenge Pact (Kings of Football, #1)
  • Riot Rules (Crooked Sinners, #2)
  • Make Me Yours (Bellamy Creek, #2)
  • Not the Marrying Kind
  • Sterling (Carolina Reapers, #6)
  • Only One Night (Only One #3)
  • See Me After Class
  • That Secret Crush (Getting Lucky, #3)
  • Floored (Ward Sisters, #3)
  • The Romeo Arrangement
  • Dump and Chase (Nashville Assassins: Next Generation, #1)
  • The Unexpected Shelter
  • Belated Kiss
  • Instacrush (Rookie Rebels #2)
  • The Hot Mess and the Heartthrob
  • Southern Hotshot (North Carolina Highlands #2)
USA Today and Washington Post bestselling author Adriana Locke lives and breathes books. After years of slightly obsessive relationships with the flawed bad boys created by other authors, Adriana has created her own.

She resides in the Midwest with her husband, sons, and two dogs. She spends a large amount of time playing with her kids, drinking coffee, and cooking. You can find her outside if the

Mason Family (2 books)
  • Restraint (Mason Family, #1)