Start by marking “Best Served Hot (Best Men Inc. Book 3)” as Want to Read:
Best Served Hot (Best Men Inc. Book 3)

Best Served Hot

(Best Men Inc. #3)

Blaze Best has one enemy. Just one. And thanks to his own big mouth, he has to work with insufferable Mr. Perfect Baker… all week long.

Blaze:

Catering is a hot, hard business at the best of times. When our expert baker drops out of the wedding at the last minute, the only person I know who can pull off the Walker family’s demands is Evan, the guy who screwed us both over in
Published August 12th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Best Served Hot, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Best Served Hot

Start your review of Best Served Hot (Best Men Inc. Book 3)
Cindi
Aug 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020, on-blog, m-m, series
4.5 stars.

This is one of the better enemies to lovers books I’ve read. Blaze and Evan have been sniping back and forth at each other over social media for years. Their mutual dislike started over what they both called ‘The Incident’ – something that happened during their culinary school days. The reader doesn’t know what happened until much later but it was the beginning of everything with these guys.

I was very happy with the way everything was resolved. I already knew (because of the first 2 bo
Joyfully Jay
Aug 24, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: michelle
A Joyfully Jay review.

The third book in the Best Men, Inc trilogy, Best Served Hot, offers some similarities as well as some differences to the first two books in the series. Blake is a Best brother that is the caterer for the wedding business. He has had an ongoing rivalry with Evan since culinary school. This book is different in that the men don’t like each other to start based on a bad incident at school and then professional jealousy. The similarities include seeing the same Walke
Debbie
Independent reviewer for Gay Romance Reviews, I was gifted my copy of this book.

This is book 3, the final book, in this series, but it isn't NECESSARY to read the other two books beofre this one. They are all set across the same week in a run up to the wedding of the year in town. So once you've read book one, you know what's gonna happen with the wedding, and you know that all three brothers get their happy ever after, it really is just a matter of HOW they get there. But they were a lot of fun
Larissa
Aug 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviews
Best Served Hot is the third book in the Best Men Inc. series, named after the Best Men, Inc. business owned by the Best brothers. The books in the series are interconnected standalones; you don’t have to read the prior books to read this one. The stories are told on concurrent timelines, the events all taking place at the same time, but each focuses on a different couple so you see the same events from new and different vantage points.

The focus of this story is on rival chefs Blaze Best, a sup
Xanthe
Aug 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
Another great addition tot he Best Men Inc series, this time focusing on Blaze Best and his sworn enemy, Evan, ever since a bad mistake when they were both in culinary school. Blaze now works as a the caterer for Best Men Inc and Evan has his own bakery and presence on social media.
When the baker of the wedding cake leaves with one week to go, the Best men have no choice but to ask Evan to save the day, something Blaze is not happy about! However, there is a sizzling chemistry between them that
Amy Stauffer
1 kitchen
2 cups of witty banter
pinch of snark
4 salted nuts
sexual tension (to taste)
drop of his finest glaze

Mix the first 8 ingredients together. Let chill in fridge until the tempers settle. Spread concoction, evenly, into a decorative dish. Sprinkle sexual tension over dish. Arrange salted nuts. Rearrange nuts until satisfied, then dribble the drop of his finest glaze. Best served with with wine, and eaten right away
Anna Torres
Aug 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
Best Inc.’s just landed their biggest wedding! And their cake decorator just quit! That is not even the worst challenge yet! The only other person who can pull off the demands of the nightmarish Walker family’s demands is Blaze’s(the Caterer) enemy/competitor/rival, super talented and really hot Evan Flynn! And the same person who got himself and Blaze almost kicked out of Culinary school.

Blaze is the caterer of the events done by Best Inc., a wedding planning company owned by his family. He giv
Ravenclaw Silverstripe
I am surprised that I did not enjoy this one as much I had the other two. I struggled to maintain my focus at times on Evan and Blaze's story. I also can't really label this a enemies to lovers kind of romance because they were definitely friends who just liked to provoke one another. So, perhaps this would be more along the lines of a friends to lovers romance.

I think I was somewhat put of by the back and forth between the two men. Their obvious sexual tension just leaped off the pages, but th
avid reader 1
Aug 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
4 ½ stars

Best Served Hot is an excellent continuation of the Best Men, Inc. series. I have enjoyed how the author wrote the same book three times but from differ17 20ent perspectives and made each one fresh and new.
Blaze and Evan are a cute couple. The history between them gives another layer to their relationship that wasn’t there in the previous books. I felt a bit more confident in their HEA.
I did have a time getting to know these two. These guys made me work for it more than the other cou
Katherine
Aug 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m-romance
I definetly enjoyed this book the best, haha!

Blaze and Even have explosive chemistry, and I love their angry banter that slowly turns into angry caring and then more! The smut is steamy and matches their personalities to a tee. I enjoyed seeing the story again from their perspective, and again Zoe Dawn doesn't get repetitive, even though all three books in the series takes place in the same week.

There was a few things that bothered me, some of the dialogue was a bit too cheesy, even for a roman
Vicki
Aug 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mm
The final book in the Best Men Inc series is another enjoyable, sweet, low angst, medium heat romance that can be read as a standalone, although reading the previous books would enhance the experience.
The two main characters have a long standing rivalry that needs to be put aside as the work together catering the wedding of the season. Blaze, the caterer, can be a bit grumpy and moody whereas Evan, the baker, is a sunshiny guy with a sassy snarky attitude. They soon discover that there is a fin
Maureen
Aug 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
OK, I've loved this series, such a cool concept as each book covers the exact same timeline, a wedding, but seen from different perspectives, but with this one I had trouble for the first 37%, just too much bickering and snipping between the two main mc's, it bored and frustrated me. But then it cleared, they fell into a better relationship and the whole book was 100% better, I loved it. Seeing past mc's is always a favourite of mine and we see them in each of these books . Blaze and Evan have k ...more
Amanda D
Aug 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
A perfectly perfect ending.

What a perfect ending to a beautiful series. I have absolutely loved reading about the Best brothers and watching them fall in love one by one. The third and final book in the series, we finally get to see Blaze and Evan get their happily ever after. Unlike a lot of series where books run consecutively or are standalones with common elements, this series is written to encompass one specific time frame from three different prospective. Because of that we have been given
Amber Antus
Aug 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This one might be my favorite of the three. I loved seeing the wedding from yet another side of the picture. I really liked seeing how Blaze and Evan went from hating each other to realizing that they actually loved each other. I loved seeing different scenes that were alluded to in the other books with Dylan and Rusty. The few scenes between Blaze and Evan were really steamy and I loved them. I liked that there was so much emotion in this book and that Blaze and Evan had such passion for their ...more
Linda
Aug 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
I recieved this book free from GRR in exchange for an honest review.

I liked this story.
Both Evan and Blaze were believable characters. Evan was so funny and he played up to Blaze perfectly.
With hard work and two jobs Evan had put himself through culinary school and that’s when he first met Blaze. They trained well together until one disaster in the kitchen.
Now Evan has his bakery shop and Blaze works with his brothers in a wedding planner business as the caterer.
A week before a prestigious we
E.Muddle
Aug 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
I'm just going to start with Blaze Best, because what a name, and what a character! I love the Best family and was glad to see Blaze get the story he deserves. I think this one comes very close to Best Foot Forward. The history between Blaze and Evan really gave them a rich backstory and when they're forced to work together again, it's going to be an absolute nightmare. Except... they both start feeling pretty much the opposite of hate. It really ignited the chemistry between them and made the s ...more
Kashonna Shaw
Aug 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
"Enemies" to lovers is what these two are trying to be.
Blaze is our last Best to get his man. As we've seen in the previous books he is the caterer for his family's business. Evan is his enemy from culinary school. These two pretty much had explosive chemistry since then, but chose to ignore it. While ignoring the attraction they felt for each other, they continued to follow each others professional careers. I found this to be cute. I mean, you can't say someone is your enemy or that you don't l
Amy
Aug 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This books in this series are quick light reads. It makes a nice escape. The way the three books all happen simultaneously is cool and I have enjoyed seeing the situation through the different points of view. This one is about Blaze the caterer and Evan the pastry chef. I enjoyed their banter. Both of them realize though that they have the chance at something special if they can just admit how they really feel and let go of the past. Great characters and it is still fun to see that awful family ...more
Janet Hunt
Aug 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
I love the Best brothers. Blaze is the caterer for the wedding that the Best brothers are working. When his pastry chef quits, he must find another one. Evan went to culinary school with Blaze. They had an incident that almost destroyed their careers and went their separate ways. Evan is funny and snarky, Blaze is stoic! They are hilarious together, steamy, and snarky! I loved story line, so good!! I am voluntarily leaving a review form an ARC that I received. My reviews are solely based on my t ...more
Joanne Mccorkell
Aug 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
Finally we get Blaze and Evans story.

I loved the fact they had history, and the way they both needled at each other. Making each other work harder and become better
Both flirting without realising it.

So when Blaze offer Evan the baking job at the wedding of the year, there was no way Evan could possibly turn it down.

I love how Blaze jumped to Evans defense, even when he thought he didnt like him.
Evan always said Mr Perfect made him a better baker, as he would always look to see what Blaze would
Lisa Klein
Aug 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was an amazing end to the 3 book Best Men Inc series. The only negative thing I have to say is that there won't be more books in this series. It was extremely well written, with each book overlapping and taking place during the same time frame but not spoiling the other books. This entire series is a must read, and all 3 are books I'll definitely read over and over.

I received an advanced copy and voluntarily gave my honest review.
Rachwithheadinabook
Aug 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
Sugar and sweet things.

This book isn't a enemies to lovers story, it's a book about tension and foreplay, the type when we were kids pull of pigtails, a push, or nasty word that mean something else entirely. The third book in a trilogy about three different couples finding their own HEA during a week before the same wedding and this final book is my favourite of the series, the characters were well developed and written with realism of high emotions. Well worth reading.
Jennie
Aug 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Blaze from Best Men Inc and his rival Evan are thrust together to work on the catering/wedding cake for the upcoming Walker wedding.

I liked their teasing back and forth. They are both so intense.

I loved the vulnerability of these sweet, sassy men. Trying not to buckle under the pressure of catering for the biggest wedding of the town's recent history.

I really enjoyed this book and this series.

Triciagirl
Aug 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book from the Best Men Inc series. Blaze and Evan have a history and more than a little bit of a history. Collaborating together for a work project has them spending a lot of time together and looking differently at the past. Wedding drama, great food, delicious treats and a huge surprise twist make this an awesome story.

I received an advanced copy of this book for an honest review.
Modwena
Aug 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Enemies to lovers is one of my favourite tropes and I adored the snarky relationship that Blaze and Evan share. I have loved reading this series, it's a great concept with all 3 books taking place over the same week and the books can really be read in any order. They really are great, low angst escapes with plenty of humour and a lot of heart.
Edga
Aug 12, 2020 rated it liked it
A low angst enemies to lovers story. It was a decent read, with two opposites attracting. They have to work together, and they already have deep feelings for one another. You know what they say about hatred being akin to love, and the rest is, of course, history.. If you like sweet with a bit of steam then this is a well written, decent read.
Kendra T
Aug 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was a great conclusion. The little bit we saw in the first book between Evan and Blaze was funny, but I loved seeing the build up to that point. These two have history and they don’t like each other, but attraction and appreciation was entangled in those feelings of dislike. It was great seeing them work together and fall in love.
Sandi Devlin
Aug 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great book

This was a really good book. I really enjoyed the relationship between Evan and Blaze. Their history together made for a rocky start but watching them get closer was great.

I also liked that it was a low angst book and enjoyed all the side characters. I haven’t read the other books in this series but I am going to now!

Diane
Aug 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
I received an ARC of this book for my honest review. This story is based on Blaze the caterer in the family and Evan who is a baker extraordinaire who owns his own bakery. Blaze and Evan are rivals but Blaze decides to put that aside to hire Evan to do the cake for the big wedding that his family is helping to plan which is a make it or break it event.
Ida Umphers
Aug 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved this story of two men who have a history from culinary school but get a second chance to fulfill the enemies to lovers trope. The characters we have met before continue to be wonderful, the couple in this story have real chemistry together in and out of the kitchen and the plot carries the romance along beautifully and believably. Be prepared to want a snack or two as you read this one.

• Two Men and a Baby (Love & Luck #5)
  • Fix Me (Tattoos and Temptation #2)
  • How to Catch a Bachelor (Chester Falls, #4)
  • Hard Target (Wrecked: Guardians, #1)
  • The V- in 403C
  • Just Friends (Never Just Friends, #1)
  • Saving the Senator's Son (Hart Security, #1)
  • Marry Me (Tattoos and Temptation #1)
  • The Experiment
  • The Geek Next Door (His Best Friend's Brother #3)
  • NautiCal (Forever Wilde, #8)
  • Drive Me Crazy (Food Truck Warriors #1)
  • Old Ink (Get Ink'd #3)
  • Free Me (Tattoos and Temptation, #3)
  • During the Flight (Small Town Hearts #3)
  • Can't Get You Out of My Bed (Love & Luck #6)
  • Smash & Grab (RELIC #1)
  • He Owns My Heart (Owned Heart, Body, & Soul, #1)

Best Men Inc. (3 books)
  • Best Laid Plans (Best Men Inc. #1)
  • Best Foot Forward (Best Men Inc. Book 2)