Start by marking “Skirt (Ruthless Kings MC, #5)” as Want to Read:
Skirt (Ruthless Kings MC, #5)

Skirt

(Ruthless Kings MC Las Vegas #5)

There are few things people know about me.

I'm Scottish.
I really hate pants.
And Poodle is me best friend.

But.
There are always buts.

There is one thing people don't know.
Me love for fightin'.
I come from a long line of fighters.
I live it.
I breathe it.
Flesh.
Blood
And brass knuckles.

It's me way of life.
So I fight, legally. No one knows.
I wanted to keep it a secret, but MC life ex
Published August 28th 2020 (first published August 25th 2020)

To ask other readers questions about Skirt, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Skirt

Start your review of Skirt (Ruthless Kings MC, #5)
Syndi
Feb 10, 2021 rated it really liked it
I really like Skirt. I mean it. I never thought a man with a kilt can be so sexy in MC world. He is such a sweatheart under all of that rough texture. He is also funny.

Miss Savage done a good job giving us Skirt. Dawn is also kick ass heroine. She takes no prisoner and she kicked back when got pushed. The story is not that gritty. There are some trigger elements here. So beware to sensitive reader.

I am curious with the rest of the books in the series. Looking forward to pick another up.

4 stars
Jessica Alcazar

This story stunned me stupid. That’s the best way I can say it. I’ve read this series from word one and I knew in my head that Skirt would probably / more than likely be very consuming on a much deeper level than just sexual, but I didn’t expect this. I cried a lot you guys! At the same time, this story held the same level of drama and action we are used to seeing from this series. I don’t want to focus too much on my emotional upheaval while reading this book because I’d have to give away some
Shirl
Jan 18, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2021
Skirt has only been a member a few years. When his brother died in the ring during a fight by a low blow and his Ma was so tore up that she was saying some horrible things he took off and left home. That's when he met someone in the MC and joined. He does not wear a skirt but instead a kilt. Something he took after his brother. Skirt does like to fight also and brass knuckles are his thing.

Dawson or Dawn to her friends is in a toxic relationship with a man on the fighting circuit. If he isn't hi
Rachel K
Sep 13, 2020 marked it as dnf
Helen Power
Dec 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: dark-romance
This is another fantastic book in the series, though the plot for this one wasn’t quite as satisfying for me as the previous books. There were a few too many “coincidences” that required too much of a suspension of disbelief, particularly with the way that the twists were carried out. (view spoiler) ...more
Merry Jelks-Emmanuel
Aug 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
Skirt is out for blood against the man that killed his brother. For years he has been practicing for the day that he would get the opportunity to take down that man. When he crashes his bike to avoid hitting something on the road, little does he know that she will be the one that gets him closer to his goal. Dawn thought that Cohen was going to be her forever but one month into their relationship proved to be a living hell and now she is deemed his property. When she is tossed out of a van she k ...more
Suzanne
Aug 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I have been dying to understand Skirt for so long. What KL Savage gives us in his story is something so raw and heartbreaking that you cannot help but want to comfort Skirt. He is gruff, but playful. He is tortured, but seeking redemption. When Dawn enters the picture, things are so intense. Like a mind blowing intense that will keep you on your toes, your mind spinning and kinda wanting Skirt for yourself. Seeing in the mind of Skirt is beyond fiery and raw. But having Dawn match him toe to toe ...more
Flo₂₂
argh, i loved Skirt! but not freaking Dawn!!!!!!!!!!!
Over all the book i kept hating on her, i hate that the Author chose her as Skirt's partner , it's not fairrr :(

I was even giving more stars until that fucking epilogue, that killed the book once and for all. Really? was that necessary ?Also what it's with all this girls? hornier than the damn bikers?

Now, i'm not sure if i will enjoy next books, i really though we will get better, but no :(
I was so annoyedddd, i hate when they have kids with
Sandy S
Aug 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
SKIRT is the fifth full-length instalment in KL Savage’s contemporary, adult RUTHLESS KINGS erotic, MC, romance series focusing on the Ruthless Kings MC this is Ruthless Kings MC member Rohan ‘Skirt’ Blackwood, and single mother, Dawson ‘Dawn’ West’s story line. SKIRT can be read as a stand alone without any difficulty. Any important information from the previous story lines is revealed where necessary.

WARNING: Due to the nature of the story line premise including graphic violence and sexual ass
Debra  (Dragon Nanny) Phiri
Aug 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A Ruthless King finds his perfect mate! Debra @Janise’s Jivin’ Book Blog

I am loving this series so much. It has some of the most flawed males I have read that were the “good” guys ever. Even the lead females can kick some serious butt. It takes strong women to handle these men and their past. I think that is why I love this series so much.

These men have in most cases truly tragic pasts that have made them the men they are and it is due to the women that they make as much peace with it as the
J. Ockenhouse
Aug 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I understand how a mountain top waterfall feels, the jagged pieces of these two tore me apart and like a waterfall, they are forced down but it would be foolish to count them out.

The theme of these two is FIGHT. It's all they know. You think of it they have fought for or through it.

I am in awe of Dawson aka Dawn. I can't give too much away but she deserves your respect. This woman has taken on He** and has the battle scars to prove it.

Skirt is like a birthday surprise, you don't know what's com
Kj
Aug 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I have long been a fan of this series and I’ve loved all of the books . I think each one gets better then that last . Skirt is a Scottish member of the Ruthless Savages MC . Throughout the series we have seen him wear a kilt with no underwear. This has made for some interesting memories when skirt bends over . I always thought the kilt was because of his Scottish culture but in this book we find out that Skirt had a brother who wore kilts and in tribute to him Skirt started doing the same . Skir ...more
domestic_godess_reads
Aug 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I have read this series from the prequel and each book just gets better and better. I have been impatiently waiting for Skirts story, I mean a hot tattooed biker in a kilt? Have mercy! And did I mention he’s a cage fighter? Whew! This story did not disappoint with just enough Mc drama, couple drama, backstory and steam that I was up way to late turning pages. You could read this as a standalone but you’ll enjoy it more if you start with the prequel ( which last I knew was free in her website!)
Chris
Aug 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020, motorcycle-club
"It isn't death that is hard. It's living because finding peace in life seems nearly impossible. "

Rohan and Dawn's story was just P-E-R-F-E-C-T! It was raw, emotional, twisted, bloody and steamy! I absolutely loved it!

P.S. The cover is just spot-on! Matches perfectly Skirt's description.
Melanie
Sep 07, 2020 rated it it was ok
DNF

It was good until the girl showed up. The melodrama was unbelievable. And I’m all for insta-love, but hours after she wakes up from being beaten and abused she can see falling for this guy? Ya. No. Kind of ridiculous. And Skirt was a really good character, too.
thehotmesslibrary
Nov 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Skirt is book 5 in the Ruthless King series by K.L. Savage and boy is it a scorcher! If you’ve read previous books in this series you would have been introduced to the slightly eccentric Rohan ‘Skirt’ Blackwood. Skirt is originally from Scotland and after the tragic death of his brother, he is out for blood. Enter, Dawson ‘Dawn’ West, a woman who has been abused and left for dead in the desert. Through sheer chance, or rather luck, Skirt literally crashes into Dawn and their stories become inter ...more
World Of Books 65
Aug 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: biker-mc, fav
How do you do it K.L Savage? How do you manage to write 5 such heart wrenching, gut twisting beautiful stories; set in the back drop of 'The Ruthless Kings MC' a hard brutal MC where each member has such a painful story to tell you are left wondering how you can top the next story with the one you have just read.

Skirt (Rohan) is my Jamie from Outlanders right down to his red hair; broad shoulders and wearing nothing under his kilt! But Skirt who came to the MC 5 years previously has a secret tha
Jenifer Briggs
Aug 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
**4.5 stars

I am so obsessed with this series!!! The Ruthless Kings are full of amazing men who protect women and children at all costs (which is a rare find in MC romances) and love their women something fierce!

This book deals with Skirt, who is still feeling from the loss of his brother. While out on run, he nearly runs over something in the road, and it turns out to be the most beautiful woman he's ever seen -- even if she is badly bruised. It turns out Dawn is the key to getting his vengean
Linda ( Clary_Starfall )
Sep 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
#mc #justreleased #arcreview
@givemebookspr
🌺
Ruthless Kings; Skirt - K.L. Savage @author_k.l.savage
🌺
Book 5 is about Skirt & Dawn...
How those two get to meet each other 🤣🤣🤣 I only will say pinprick 🌵
Skirt is brash and loves the way everything is naked under his quilt, and pissing the other members off when something is showing 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️...
My notes 📝; Dawn, beat up, abuse, son is missing, surprise, loss, drama from the past, fighting, brass knuckles, child trafficking, Scottish, Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
Jodi
Jan 27, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Wow! Skirt by KL Savages was an intense, epic, thrill ride. Narrated by Joe Arden and Pippa Jayne. This story did not disappoint and had me hooked from the start.

This is book 5 in the Ruthless Kings MC series. I honestly hadn't ready or listened to any of them, but one of great book friends recommended, plus I love anything that Joe Arden narrates. Skirt and Dawn have a quick whirlwind of a romance to say the least. Skirt find Dawn on the side of the road desperately needing to get back to her s
Suzi (Obsessive Reading Disorder)
4.5 Stars

This series is always such a surprise to readers. We go in thinking one thing and BAM! The author gives us twists and feels that we weren't expecting. This is the 5th book in the series and you would do well to read the previous books. Not necessary but you would have a better sense of how the MC operates and the the roles and personalities of the officers.

Skirt literally stumbles upon Dawn falling down on the roadway. She had been badly injured. The story that unfolds is about the pai
Wendy Livingstone
Aug 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the 5th book in this amazing series and is Skirt and Dawn’s story. Skirt is a sexy Scottish biker who is Poodle’s best friend, and he is a tortured soul with a tragic past, and he is all out for revenge against the man who killed his brother. Dawn is feisty and strong and has made some bad choices along the way, but when she is kicked out of a moving van by the man who has her son, Skirt has to avoid hitting her lying on the road and crashes his bike. Will Skirt get the redemption he see ...more
Lisa
Aug 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Gotta love a man with an accent and a kilt, right? Skirt has been waiting for the right girl to come along to give his all to, and she comes in a very fiesty package. They both have similar desires, too, so that's fun! Dawn takes no crap from anyone, but her sass and grit is needed. The action part of this book is so sad-and at times things can get pretty bloody. No worries, though. The Ruthless Kings ALWAYS prevail in the battle of good vs evil. There's a surprise twist along the way and the en ...more
Demetra
Aug 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: e-books, arcs
Skirt might not be my favorite Ruthless King but his story was a nice one! Him and Dawn are about to go through hell and back until they can get their HEA.

I never thought that Skirt had this backstory. He’s the jokester of the club, so for him to have so much anger was a surprise.

This book like the previous ones is full of sexy times (in this one are hotter!), an underlying threat and ultimately another brother losing his heart!!!
Cherry Lips
Nov 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
Scot hungky in kilt who rutless and MC member....makes browsing hawties in kilt dund ya...
A bit of BDSM and a scene where they did it with audience. Its not everybody'story unless you have strong appetize. Well they fall in love deeply and rootly within 2 weeks and first encounter was a week after meeting soo its abit of insta-lust. Since they arent under normal circumstance nor rainbow life soo we can grab why & how they could have deep root in each other.
Tanya
Aug 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Skirt and Dawn
I loved this book
Had me sucked in from the beginning
Dawn is tough and takes up for herself
I’ve loved Skirt through this series and couldn’t wait for his book!
The book had it all for me, steam heartachce action love!
Need more!!!!’
Ann L
Aug 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
It's great to finally understand where Skirt is coming from, most don't see the underlying pain from losing his brother that turns him into the person he becomes in the ring readying himself for the day he can end his brothers killer.
Fate has plans for him when Dawn lands in his path, literally, and he comes even closer to get his revenge.

This story is emotional, action packed, has a nice twist at the end and I love how the characters mesh together, I know Pirate's story is next but I can't wai
Shanita Broussard
Aug 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
OMGooodness! This was a fantastic book. I have loved every book in this series so far. Skirt and Dawn make an awesome couple. The chemistry is off the charts. The author has bound them together in ways that no one could see coming. I hope the next installment will focus on Tongue, but I can also see it being about Pirate. Definitely recommend.

Mrs Jayne Rushton
Aug 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
It just gets better and better and better.

This MC is made up characters that are a little bit out of whack, and you wonder how on earth the author is going to draw you into their world enough that you care about them. She managed it with Reaper, Boomer, Tool and Poodle. Well guess what, she knocked it out of the park with Skirt.

I was mesmerized with him from the beginning. His altercation that led to the split with his parents, his struggles with his best friend Poodle, the way the club set him
Wendy Douglas
Oct 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
Good

This book was good, but I had a few problems with the heroine. Based on her experiences, I had a hard time believing she could be a bad ass when she had been abused so badly and for so long. On the other hand, I really liked Skirt. He was a great hero.

I liked the setting, most of it lot on their home turf, and it was seeing the NOLA guys. Sex was kind of hot with a little kink, which was a nice change.

The author relies heavily on coincidence and has through several books. I am undecided abou
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Breaker's Fuse (Inferno's Clutch MC, #2)
  • Ryder's Rush (Inferno's Clutch MC, #3)
  • Axel's Promise (Inferno's Clutch MC, #4)
  • Luna’s Shadow (Devil’s Riot MC: Originals, #5)
  • Fated for Pitch Black (Inferno's Clutch MC, #5)
  • Taming Coyote (Devil's Riot MC: Originals, #4)
  • Ranger's Fury (Devil's Riot MC: Originals, #7)
  • Choosing Nerd (Devil's Riot MC: Originals, #6)
  • Deacon (Blood Fury MC, #4)
  • Addictive (The Houston Defiance MC, #2)
  • Cage (Blood Fury MC, #5)
  • Explosive (The Houston Defiance MC, #1)
  • Chains Trust (Inferno's Clutch MC, #1)
  • Judge (Blood Fury MC, #3)
  • Venom's Prize (Devil's Riot MC: Originals, #10)
  • Neo's Strength (Devil's Riot MC: Originals, #8)
  • Tiny's Hope (Inferno's Clutch MC, #6)
  • Cane's Dominance (Devils Riot MC: Originals, #9)
See top shelves…

Ruthless Kings MC Las Vegas (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • Reaper (Ruthless Kings MC, #1)
  • Boomer (Ruthless Kings MC, #2)
  • Tool (Ruthless Kings MC, #3)
  • Poodle (Ruthless Kings MC, #4)
  • Pirate (Ruthless Kings MC, #6)
  • Doc (Ruthless Kings MC, #7)
  • Tongue (Ruthless Kings MC, #8)
  • Knives (Ruthless Kings MC, #9)
  • Tongue's Target (Ruthless Kings MC, #10)
  • Bullseye (Ruthless Kings MC Las Vegas Chapter, #11)