Start by marking “Cupid to the Rescue: A Tail-Wagging Valentine's Day Anthology” as Want to Read:
Cupid to the Rescue: A Tail-Wagging Valentine's Day Anthology

Cupid to the Rescue: A Tail-Wagging Valentine's Day Anthology

Humans may think they have their acts together? So not! Sometimes they need to be rescued by big-hearted four-legged friends. Join eight modern masters of romance as they celebrate Valentine’s Day with brand-new tales of tail-wagging joy.

Chasing Cupid by Lisa Mondello, New York Times bestselling author
Montana (Tana) Reeves is about to lose her apartment because her ex-boyf
Published January 5th 2021

To ask other readers questions about Cupid to the Rescue, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cupid to the Rescue

Start your review of Cupid to the Rescue: A Tail-Wagging Valentine's Day Anthology
Becky Claxon
Dec 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing

Cupid to the Rescue
Lisa Mondello
This is a short sweet story. I loved that Tana and her college girlfriends still got together over the Internet to talk when they had problems. I know Tana was not sure what to do with the beagle her ex left her with when he moved away. It was funny how she met Jett who is a veterinarian. It was fun watching the two get to know each other, and how the dog Cupid helped the two. I encourage you to read the book.

Kathryn Shay
Teacher’s Pet
I was so glad to read about a
Cheryl
Jan 07, 2021 rated it really liked it
This review can also be found in Currant7 Recommends

Disclosure: I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book which I received from the author. All views expressed are only my honest opinion.

Rating: 4 out of 5 stars

Chasing Cupid by Lisa Mondello

Montana (Tana) Reeves is the pet mommy of a rescued beagle dog named Cupid. Jett's Billings is Tana's temporary neighbor and a veterinarian who got unconventionally introduced to Cupid. Her boyfriend left her with Cupid before deciding to part
Peni
Jul 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
Please see individual stories for review.
Irene S
Dec 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
If you are look for a good collection of stories that tie Valentine's Day, dogs, and romance, this might be the anthology for you. There are 8 stories ranging from short stories to novella length. I was given a free copy of this ebook from one of the authors. This is my honest and voluntarily given review.
Chasing Cupid – Tana’s ex-boyfriend Art has dumped her and left her with his rescue dog. Tana doesn’t consider Cupid her dog and believes that since Art signed the contract with the shelter, h
Yvonne Cruz
Dec 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
All the stories center around dogs and the humans that are in their lives. Here are some of the stories.
CHASING CUPID by Lisa Mondello
Tana Reeves never expected to be responsible for the dog her ex dumped on her and one he had promised to get back. Now that it’s obvious he’s not returning to get the dog, her problems escalate when the condo association is ready to fine her because the dog is over the weight limit. By chance she meets Jett, a veterinarian that challenges Tana to train the dog.
As
Jennifer Pierson
Jan 05, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This anthology was particularly original as fate used rescue pets to help their hoomans find love which I couldn't have loved more to be honest. I've spent my whole life with rescue animals, and I'm telling you, life is so much better with them. Most of these authors are new to me with the exception of one so it was super fun to discover new talent to me, and I'll be reading more by all of them in the future.

Chasing Cupid by Lisa Mondello was a story of Tana who had a breakup with her boyfriend
Jane
Jan 06, 2021 rated it really liked it
Cupid to the Rescue is an entertaining anthology of short stories by well known authors centered around animals and how they can lead one to love. My thoughts on those I have read are posted below.

Chasing Cupid by Lisa Mondello focuses on a woman whose ex left her with a beagle when he split and the veterinarian who convinces her that keeping the dog is the right thing to do. The writing is good but this reader is not a fan of instant love.

Barbara McMahon’s contribution Valentine’s Rescue is a
Cheri
Dec 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
I am a dog story fan and was delighted to find this K-9 box set. I read a couple of the stories and will read the rest as I have time and need a doggy story fix. Here are a couple of examples:

CHASING CUPID:
What does a girl do when her boyfriend--now ex-boyfriend--adopts a big dog then moves to another town and breaks up leaving her to take the poor baby back to the rescue? The apartment says the dog is much bigger than the rules allow, barks, and doesn't obey.

The neighbor--a very hot neighbor--t
Anne
Jan 07, 2021 rated it really liked it
Cupid to the Rescue is an anthology of Valentine's Day novellas, all with a dog as a central character, and all about love. As is usually the case with these sets, some are good; some are not. They were all, however, positive and upbeat, happily ever after. These sets also become mundane so the later entries don't seem as good as they should because the reader has already slogged through the others. It is best read one story at a time, with space in between.

There were some cute tropes: the magi
Paula
Jan 06, 2021 rated it really liked it
Valentine’s Rescue by Barbara McMahon - an usual meeting brings two people together. Will they be able to stay together after the snow melts? I liked getting to know both main characters and seeing how their relationship developed. Loved her and really liked him. Great ending.

Her Roadside Rescues by Linda Barrett - We are back to Sea View house in Pilgrim Cove where the occupants always fall in love with each other. Will these two be able to resist the pull or will they write in the journal at t
Jan Tomalis
Jan 09, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This is a wonderful anthology of stories with some common factors - dogs and Valentine’s Day. I thought I would be reading and reviewing just Valentine’s Rescue but I received and read all of them! This was a relaxing way to end the old year and start a new one. I enjoyed every one of the stories and the hero dogs within them. Sweet and clean with all different settings and situations. I had a few blissful days immersed in this cute anthology which I really enjoyed!
I received an advance copy of
Charlotte Isaac
Jan 02, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-books
This is a anthology of books where dogs brinf couples together. And I really enjoyed it.
CHASING CUPID The Goddess Circle  by Lisa Mondello
This is funny about a dog called cupid bringing Tana and Jett. Cupid is mischievous and brought to Tana by accident.
I really enjoyed this story.

TEACHER’S PET To Serve and Protect     Kathryn Shay
I loved this story. It had some sad moments and some great moments. I loved Maggie and Noah together. And I loved Rosie and how she was with everyone.

TAKING CARE OF
Karen
Feb 20, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
Aud
Jan 01, 2021 rated it it was amazing
"Cupid to the Rescue"
Eight, yes 8 fun light short stories to touch your emotions. A tear, a laugh, and a sigh as "Cupid" does what Cupid does best. I really enjoyed my time in these sweet clean romance stories. One of authors offered me the chance to do an ARC review of her story. I was surprised when I had the opportunity to read and review all 8 stories, another lucky day for me. Eight worthy reads.
Note: I received an ARC of this anthology to review. This review is my honest opinion.
Lori R
Jan 05, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This was a fun anthology of Valentine stories, romance, and cute animals. One of the stories I really enjoyed was Valentine Rescue by Barbara McMahon. This was a fun story about Jenny Schofield, who was a traveling nurse suffering from PTSD. She had a cute service dog, Val who was born on Valentine's Day. Val rescued cowboy Tucker whose truck went off the road and into a ditch during a blizzard. Jenny and Tuck made a cute couple and this story made a cute addition to this anthology. I received a ...more
James a Schmidt
Jan 26, 2021 rated it it was amazing
“Cupid to the Rescue:A Tail-Wagging Valentine’s Day Anthology “

A good set of short stories,all which include animals of some kind.At first I thought just dogs,but the last one has a donkey as the star.It’s nice because you don’t have to read it all at once plus it’s a great change to have the animals as the “stars” of the stories.So if you’re looking for light reading for a change,this book is for you.
Jennie Fortna
Jan 05, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
ARC for honest review with no compensation 4.5 stars

Cupid to the Rescue is an anthology written by 8 well known authors of which 2 are new to me. These stories are about tail wagging pets and how they bring their humans together with laughter, Valentine romance and HEA’s!

Easy reading, short stories, novellas and such a great read!!
Shannon Stuckey
Jan 05, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This was a great anthology of sweet and some steamy reads. I have found a few new to me authors and can't wait to read more from them. These stories were short but I don't feel like I have been left hanging or missing out on key elements that tends to happen with short stories. This was a great way to spend some time getting lost or good way of getting out of a reading funk. ...more
Suzzie
Jan 05, 2021 rated it it was amazing
A truly enjoyable collection of stories. Love when you get a box set that gives me a chance to read some favorite authors and be introduced to new authors. Each book had wonderful characters and different writing styles that kept me entertained. I was gifted this book as an arc. This is my honest review.

Penny Leidecker
Jan 05, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This is an enjoyable anthology set around Valentine’s Day with some four-legged friends. Most of these romance stories feature dogs, but we also have a llama, a donkey, and a cat. If you enjoy reading about happily ever afters during a special holiday, you will enjoy this set. Grab your copy and read some favorite authors or read some new ones.

MEF
Jan 17, 2021 rated it really liked it
Something for everyone in this relaxing and enjoyable mix

What a lovely mix of stories ,couples and furry friends.
Something for everyone in here. Such a relaxing and enjoyable read.
Although novellas, the authors do a great job of building characters and relationships .
I happily dipped in and out over a few days. Great value too!
Joan Arning
Jan 17, 2021 rated it really liked it
A Collection of Valentine Stories:
The Matchmaker's Secret by Kay Lyons: I admired Marsali Jones who is a professional matchmaker and author. Marsali believes and promotes abstinence before marriage. The man she has secretly loved most of her life, actor Oliver Beck is also a great protagonist who knows how to treat a lady!
Valentine's Rescue by Barbara McMahon: Jenny, a nurse who served in the military in Afghanistan and suffers from PTSD, is a great protagonist. Her service dog, Val, takes an ac
Pat
Jan 04, 2021 rated it really liked it
This 8 Book Anthology of Valentine's Day stories was a very enjoyable and entertaining read! Each and every book in this must have collection was well written with characters that were wonderfully created that I remained totally engaged until the very last page! ...more
Kathy
Jan 25, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Such a fun read. Warm fuzzy stories in many settings. Each story includes a dog. Love, romance, happily ever after. Some of the authors I have read (and loved) in other stories. Some of the authors I will be following in the future. Bravo!! I so loved the many stories. Brilliant!
Pat Christie
Jan 12, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Ebook

Stories of love. Animals and humans that need and give love, but also animals that help their humans find love.
Linda Zelinsky
Jan 16, 2021 rated it liked it
This book had 8 different books. Overall they were entertaining and all included beautiful dogs.
Sherry Bohrmueller
Jan 05, 2021 rated it it was amazing
A cute sweet bunch of stories. Very nice reading. Each story was about animals and their humans. Nice to read sweet stories for a change.
Charlene
Jan 11, 2021 rated it really liked it
Interesting

I read Kathryn Shay’s story. The concept of the school intrigued me. Emotional support animals and special needs children seemed to work.
BettyThomas
Jan 19, 2021
Carolyn Howard
Jan 28, 2021
« previous 1 3 next »

• Forever Bold (Forever Bluegrass #15)
  • Delivering His Gifts (Mountain Men of Liberty #10)
  • Harley, Stealing Happiness (Iron Orchids #12)
  • The Billionaire Bargain #1
  • Daring Deception (Off The Grid: FBI Series #9)
  • Dreaming of Her Best Friend's Kiss (Cowboy Mountain Christmas Small Town Sweet Romance Book 5)
  • Unforeseen Riot (Riot MC, #1)
  • The Mistletoe Game
  • Unforgettable Christmas Joy: Hope and Promises (The Unforgettables Book 20)
  • Let It Be Me (Men of the Misfit Inn, #1)
  • The Vineyard at Painted Moon
  • Ryland’s Reach (Bullard's Battle #1)
  • Homicide at Whiskey Gulch (The Outriders #1)
  • Capturing the Earl (The Wallflowers of West Lane, #3)
  • The Lady in Residence
  • Tybee Holiday Homecoming: Tybee Island Series Book 5
  • The Rancher Meets His Match (The Millers of Morgan Valley, #4)
  • A Snowy White Christmas
USA TODAY BESTSELLING AUTHOR, Lisa Mondello, has held many jobs in her life but
being a published authors is the last job she'll ever have. She's not retiring!
She blames the creation of the personal computer for her leap into writing
novels. Otherwise, she'd still be penning stories with paper and pen. Her first
book, All I Want for Christmas is You won Best First Book in the Golden Quill.
Her bo