Start by marking “Seducing His Secret Wife (Redhawk Reunion #2)” as Want to Read:
Seducing His Secret Wife (Redhawk Reunion #2)

Seducing His Secret Wife

(Redhawk Reunion #2)

There’s nothing sexier than a forbidden playboy… Only from USA TODAY bestselling author Robin Covington!

A wife is the last thing he wants…

And the one thing he needs.

Justin Ling knows a steamy Vegas tryst with his best friend’s little sister is reckless. And an impromptu wedding? Disastrous! But when they return home, passion prevents him from calling it quits with
Published February 1st 2021 by Harlequin Desire (first published January 7th 2021)

To ask other readers questions about Seducing His Secret Wife, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Seducing His Secret Wife

Start your review of Seducing His Secret Wife (Redhawk Reunion #2)
Naima Simone
Feb 11, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I've been a Robin Covington fan for years, and now that she's writing for Harlequin Desire, I'm in heaven! Seducing His Secret Wife is book 2 in her Redhawk Reunion series and it opens with sexy flirtation, a one-night stand and an impromptu marriage in Vegas. That's the beginning and it only gets more awesome from there! Justin Ling and Sarina Redhawk are magic together. Utter magic. Both wounded, watching them try to navigate this relationship neither believes they want--but they so obviously ...more
Whitney
Jan 27, 2021 rated it really liked it
Thank you to Robin for the opportunity to review this Advanced Copy.

✨Justin Ling is one half of the billionaire duo behind RedHawk/Ling and happens to have a love of poker and women. That’s exactly how he finds himself married to his best friend’s sister after a drunk night in Vegas. Sarina RedHawk has been running for quite awhile and it looks like it’s finally caught up to her. When she met Justin, she had no idea he knew her long lost brother or that she’d be facing him again after she disapp
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Kitty's 5 star review
I am thoroughly enjoying the Redhawk family. And, now, best friend Justin is one of them. Robin Covington had me laughing and sighing , hoping and wishing throughout this story. Justin and Sarina were actually a match made in heaven, even if it took them a little time to figure it out.

From the beginning, I knew this story was going to be interesting. From Vegas back to the Silicon Valley, I was extremely curious as to how this story was going to play out. I wasn’t disappoint
Aly
Jan 24, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Justin Ling is the other half of a multi-millionaire enterprise. He's a poker player, a risk taker, but never a reckless one. Until the day he married a stranger.

What our hero doesn't know at the time is that she's not a stranger. Our heroine doesn't know either. It's true they never met before but he heard about her from his best friend and associate. And what is it about Justin that made the prickly and usually wary Sarina Redhawk let down her guard and agreed to a quicky wedding in Vegas?

A b
Maria Rose
Seducing His Secret Wife by Robin Covington is the story of a ‘quickie Vegas wedding’ that turns into a lifelong love, and is the second book in the Redhawk Reunion series.

Justin Ling loves a good poker game and sex with an adventurous woman, both traits that his business partner and best friend Adam Redhawk knows about and likes for Justin to keep on the down low, so as not to scare off their investors. But what happens in Vegas doesn’t always stay in Vegas especially when that something is win
Sydney Hopke
Jan 18, 2021 rated it really liked it
And Justin gets a story with Adam's sister, though he doesn't know it's her when they meet in Vegas! The old adage what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas so doesn't apply here. This is a couple that's made for each other, they're what each other needs though they don't realize it at first. Love doesn't always have to come first in a great love story, good sex doesn't hurt though! It does take some patience and getting to know each other but they have time.....not a lot but just enough. ...more
kgagnon
Jan 16, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I love a great 'opposites attract' romance, and Justin and Sarina's sweet and steamy story was absolutely impossible to put down. Sarina has had a difficult life, never finding a permanent place in the foster care system. After leaving the armed services, she is trying to find a life and a place to call home. Justin loves numbers, puzzles, and pushing the envelope. He loves being free to take chances and gamble, that is until he meets a beautiful, intriguing woman at a casino bar. They have a wi ...more
Crystal
Jan 25, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Perfection. This book is utter perfection. I laughed, I cried, I swooned. If you’re not reading this series, you’re missing out on the awesomeness, and you should rectify that immediately!
Vilma
Jan 18, 2021 rated it it was amazing
The author has done it again, engaged me in the outcome of the book right from the start. Once Justin Ling and Sarina Redhawk (although she tells him her name is Harley) meet and engage with each other, it’s clear they are a dynamic couple. But how far can sexual chemistry take a couple. Well, if your in Vegas...... all the way to the altar.

To later find out that Sarina is the recently found sibling of Justin’s best friend and business partner just places another obstacle in the way of their re
Becky
Jan 31, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, contemporary
Reviewed on my blog, Becky on Books, on 2/1/21.

Let me start by saying I'm not really a "billionaire romance" kind of girl--and surprise pregnancies and secret, drunken Vegas weddings aren't my favorite tropes. Yet I binged both of the books in this series this weekend. Why? Because I'm 100% a Robin Covington romance reader, and I knew if anyone could make me love characters living those kinds of plot lines, it would be her.

I am happy to report that she did not disappoint! (Except that Roan's boo
Kelly Bailey
Jan 31, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-2021
I fell in love with every character with the exception of two. Let’s just say these two characters played their part well. Does it sound like I am reviewing a movie instead of a book? I guess that shows how devoted I became to these characters. I have a fondness of a hero that has a heart of gold but many don’t see him in that light. It is my kryptonite. One of the characters who I absolutely fell head over heels for was Nana Orla. Maybe it is my Irish roots that draw me to her but I love her to ...more
Lynn Brooks
Feb 02, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Red hot chemistry with all the feels! Robin Covington keeps the feel good romance coming in book two of her Redhawk Reunion series and I am loving this family! SEDUCING HIS SECRET WIFE brings little sister Sarina back to town for a family celebration ... but not before she has a little adventure of her own.

Sarina is strong-willed and stubborn and her strength is what has gotten her this far in life and will continue to bring her everything her heart desires if Justin has anything to say about it
Nicole Smith
Feb 01, 2021 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars
I was looking forward to this one since finishing the first book in the series because Adam's sister Sarina intrigued me. This book lived up to my expectations. I loved Justin's grandma. She's is a hoot! It made me happy to see the special bond she creates with Sarina. Sarina's backstory is one that breaks your heart, but to see the family she creates just warms the heart. Justin and Sarina have such great chemistry that burns up the pages. A drunken night in Vegas gives these two a pat
Kim Reads (Read Your Writes Book Reviews)
Seducing His Secret Wife is the standalone second book in Robin Covington’s Redhawk Reunion series. I didn’t read the first book, Taking on the Billionaire. However, from what I gather, the Redhawk Reunion series is about three siblings reuniting after being taken from their family and either adopted or placed in foster care. In Taking on the Billionaire, eldest brother Adam went on a quest to find his younger siblings so they could be a family again.

Half Chinese/Irish American Justin Ling is th
Rachel
Jan 30, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I was so excited to get my hands on an early copy of this book and I was absolutely not let down. It was a fantastic, hot, fun and heartfelt read from a favourite author who never fails to disappoint.

Reading Justin and Sarina was everything I hoped for and more. Their chemistry was off the charts hot, they had a beautiful, if unconventional love story and so much heart I got completely lost in their story.

Add in catching up with characters from the first book Taking on the Billionaire and I wa
Paige Turner
Feb 01, 2021 rated it really liked it
I love Robin Covington and thought she did a good job with Seducing His Secret wife. This helped proves that you can't help who you fall in love with. Justin and Sarina meet , drink, and marry within 24 hours. Who knew what lies ahead for them. They are both skittish when it comes to love but was longing for one to fess up sooner than they did.
I thought some storylines could have been explored more. You don't have to read the first in the series ( I didn't) but I think it may have explained wha
Theresa
Feb 01, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another wonderful book

I loved this book and getting to know Sarina and Justin and watching there chemistry and love grow. Sarina is strong and you can’t help but root for her. Justin is brilliant and hard worker who wants to have fun. I loved getting to catch up with Adam and Tess and can’t wait for more from Roan. Robin Covington never disappoints and this is one of my new favorites. I loved How strong Sarina is.
Lyn
Jan 30, 2021 rated it it was amazing
What can I say, Robin Covington this is your best book yet. Once I started I honestly couldn't put it down.

I loved the connection between Justin and Sarina, but how you developed the characters to show strength and weakness. By the end of this story, my heart was truly full for these characters. I also loved how you brought to attention, what has occurred to the native people and giving voice to it.

This is the second book in the Redhawk Reunion series. You certainly don't need to read the firs
Wioletta
Feb 01, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Sarina and Justin meet in Vegas, they get drunk and they get married.
He wake up alone.....
They meet some time later and he finds out who she is.
Storyline is wonderful, characters are great, enjoyed reading this book a lot.
Toni
Feb 06, 2021 rated it really liked it
This book was a joy from beginning to end. Covington nails the marriage of convenience storyline with heat and heart. I can’t wait for the final book in the trilogy.
Leann McKay
Feb 01, 2021 rated it it was amazing
What a fabulous read. Robin Covington does an amazing job of making you fall in love. As you watch the chemistry and angst between Sabrina and Justin your heart does some putter pattering.
Carissa
Jan 26, 2021 rated it really liked it
This was a good standalone continuation from the the first book Taking on the Billionaire of the Redhawk siblings series. Justin and Serina's rushed Vegas wedding leads to the couple deciding if they should be together. I thought it was funny seeing Adam's reaction! We get a hint of the next Redhaw sibling's story which looks interesting.

I received this book at my request and have voluntarily left this unbiased review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.
Mary Mooney
Jan 19, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Justin and Sarina meet in Vegas and end up spending a drunken night together and when they leave they are married. When they return home no one knows they are married and they start divorce proceedings. But as they begin to spend more time together, they realize they really don't want a divorce. They are falling in love with each other.
When Justin and Adam, Sarina's brother, are at a celebration for some partners for their company, someone inquiries about the secret marriage. When Justi
Isha Coleman
Jan 26, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: first-reads
Open book, say goodbye to heart. Justin and Sarina are a match made in heartache that turns into a raging inferno. Covington knocked me off my feet with this stunning story. From family ties, to wounded hearts and heated sex appeal, Seducing His Secret Wife has everything going for it. So much so that I could not walk away until I reached the end.
CK
Jan 24, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Awesome job on this billionaire romance! I especially loved that the characters were both of diverse ethnicity! The chemistry of Justin and Sarina is off the charts and I loved how they met one another! Add in a the spice of a nosy grandmother and the whole scenario plays out perfectly!
Victoria
Jan 26, 2021 rated it it was amazing
A sweet and steamy story that gives you all the feels. I absolutely loved the characters. I loved the connection, the banter and hot chemistry. It’s an enjoyable read and recommended.
Marie O'Neil
Jan 20, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Loved the opposites attract combustion of Justin and Sarina! Once again, Robin Covington brings us a strong woman and a man not afraid of that. I liked the way the “it happened in Vegas” storyline played out once they reconnected. As someone who works in education and has had a number of foster kids pass through my life, I especially appreciated the idea of the Rise Up program. I felt it really added a good connection between them. LOVED the treehouse scenes and that’s all I’m going to say about ...more
Carolyn Spence
Jan 18, 2021 rated it it was amazing
"Family is weird." That is a good point once you read about Justin's family and even Sarina believes it too when she looks at who she is having lunch with. Everyone has a weird family. I loved that it was Sarina who caught Justin's eye without even knowing it. One night in Vegas and repercussions followed. I absolutely loved the tree house and his other surprises for Sarina. I loved how the author described Justin and his character. It was an enjoyable read and it made me smile. I was rooting fo ...more
Lisa McWhinnie
Jan 19, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I am loving this series. Robin pulls me along and I feel like I am in the story. Justin and Sarina have instant attraction and the chemistry between them is Hot.
MyDogAteMyBookReview
Jan 15, 2021 rated it really liked it
Was lucky enough to get an arc for this and I’m so glad I did, I love this series so much.

So much steam and a whole lot of heart. I just wanted to hug Sarina and tell her that everything is ok, that this is real and nobody is going to leave 🥺

Justin is sex on a stick and I love that he knew what Sarina needed, he didn’t take a sledgehammer to the walls surrounding her heart, he climbed those walls and proved that he wasn’t going to leave 😭

• Back in the Texan's Bed (Texas Cattleman's Club: Heir Apparent #1)
  • Dare To Stay (Dare Nation)
  • The Sweetest Fix
  • Gray Hair Don't Care (Never Too Late, #1)
  • Scandal in the VIP Suite (Miami Famous #1)
  • Off the Cuff
  • The Fiancé: A Sexy Billionaire Romance
  • Intimate Negotiations: A workplace surprise pregnancy romance (Blackwells of New York Book 1)
  • Stolen Hearts
  • Second Chance on Cypress Lane (Holly Grove Island, #1)
  • The Rancher (Dynasties: Mesa Falls #5)
  • One Night with Cinderella: A forbidden rags to riches romance (Harlequin Desire Book 2788)
  • Vows in Name Only: An arranged marriage romance
  • Trust Fund Fiancé (Texas Cattleman's Club: Rags to Riches #4)
  • Four Weddings and a Swamp Boat Tour (Boys of the Bayou, #6)
  • Waking Up Married (The Bourbon Brothers, #5)
  • The Blacksmith Queen (The Scarred Earth Saga, #1)
  • Texan for the Taking (Corbyn Sisters of Last Stand, #3)
A USAToday and Wall Street Journal bestseller, Robin Covington loves to explore the theme of fooling around and falling in love in her books. Her stories burn up the sheets…one page at a time. A biracial Native American author of color, Robin proudly writes diverse romance where everyone gets their happy ever after.

She is an unapologetic Indiginerd and comic book geek. She hoards red nail polish a

Redhawk Reunion (2 books)
  • Taking on the Billionaire (Redhawk Reunion, #1)