Start by marking “Just One Reason” as Want to Read:
Just One Reason

Just One Reason

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  14 ratings  ·  12 reviews
SUICIDE PREVENTION TOOLKIT. POWERFUL POCKET SIZE BOOK WITH SIMPLE STRATEGY TO GET YOU PAST THE DARKEST HOUR!
Easily readable in 10-15 minutes, the book is pocket sized and packed with straight forward non-medical based information designed to help its readers through their darkest hours.
Published June 20th 2020 by Stuart ONeill

To ask other readers questions about Just One Reason, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Just One Reason

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of Just One Reason
Belinda
Sep 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A very sweet friend gifted me his book the other day. It is a book that he wrote/designed/created and it is my daily go too and I take it with me everywhere . It is comforting knowing someone understands instead of the judgements that come with mental health and suicide. Thank you Stuart for standing beside me, for all your support and encouragement with Bird and Claude and for taking the stand to prevent tragedy. Your wisdom that you have personally drawn upon makes this the wonder of a little ...more
Adam Stone
Jul 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A small book that grows as you read it. It's a powerful book which becomes a part of your life and its usefulness adapts as your life struggles ebb and flow. Gradually add your own story to its small pages and this genius little toolkit will go with you everywhere. It's there for the good and tough times to remind you tomorrow will be better and is always worth waking up for.
Don't underestimate the simplicity this tiny book. That is its superpower.What it lacks in size it makes up for in impact.
Bernice Goldman
Jul 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a fantastic tool to help anyone needing help to find the courage to keep putting their feet on the floor and as I was told keep your chin in the right direction, Just one reason is a Life Bouy to hold onto. The perfect little pocket sized book to keep with you where ever you go. There is a light at the end on the tunnel If you need help please reach out or if you know someone that needs help please send them this little book to help them find Just one reason to keep breathing.
Jaqueline Schatz
Aug 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book is a treasure. It is written with compassion and love. Everyone should have it in his pocket and if not for yourself for to give it to others who are maybe suffering in their life. I am so happy that I have this book now and can tell others about it and show it to them. It makes the world a lot better.♥️♥️♥️
Amz
Jul 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Phenomenal read and so inspiring. Useful tool that will always be with me. One Good Reason came into my life at the right time. It helped me so much with my internal struggles. Just reminded me to shift my focus and drive towards my dreams. I will always be forever grateful, to receive this book. Thanks for sharing your story.
Kim 'z
Aug 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A very readable, thought-provoking little book. It details one person's very intense personal struggles but serves as a mirror to what too many others are also experiencing every day. This is a really important and practical guide with space for you to write down your own thoughts. I recommend that buy a copy for yourself as well as your loved ones.
Tyler Greelish
Sep 03, 2020 marked it as to-read
This book is literally amazing helped not only myself but so many of my mates especially when we lost a mate to suicide! I have been on the edge on it and just to write down the feelings after reading and coming back and reflecting has changed mine and everyone’s life honestly worth a read
Kylie Gielis
Jul 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I have read this book multiple times and so has my 21 yr old son who rates it 5 star also.. brilliant for anyone... Highly reccommened.
David Armstrong
Jul 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Practical and useful. Will be buying extra copies for some friends and family.
Charmaine
Jul 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Excellent book ... keep it on your pocket for that moment when ...
Grace Edwards
Jul 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A personal and powerful tool to help Aussie men. If this can help even one person it is worth it!
Susi
Jul 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic book! Have read it many times and given copies to friends and family... small size pocket book, great to bring with you as you need it! Highly recommend!! Susi
Sarah Radford
Jul 16, 2020
Stuart ONeill
Jul 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Margaret Kerr