Start by marking “Forget About It (Finally Falling Book 2)” as Want to Read:
Forget About It (Finally Falling Book 2)

Forget About It (Finally Falling Book 2)

They’ve hated each other forever… so now why can’t they keep their hands to themselves?

Cassie Blake isn’t looking for a relationship. Ever. Her idea of happily ever after involves no strings, free drinks, and hopefully no further contact. She likes her life the way it is, and no man is going to make her change her mind, especially not one who’s been her nemesis since middl
Kindle Edition
Published July 2020 by Stolen Barn Books

To ask other readers questions about Forget About It, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Forget About It

Start your review of Forget About It (Finally Falling Book 2)
Peggy Hogan
Jul 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Let me just start by saying that this is the first book I've ever read by Jessie Harper, and boy, am I glad I did! This was such a good book! I am so impressed by Jessie's writing style and storytelling, and the editing was almost perfect, which is always appreciated!

The book tells the story of commitment phobe, Cassie, and hopeless romantic, Graham, who are enemies-turned-lovers, due to one drunken night. They end up sneaking around for months, because Cassie feels like she's betraying her best
Linda Frigault
Jul 27, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arcs
This was a first read from this author for me but it sure won't be my last. Forget About It was a sweet story about Cassie and Graham, two people that have had bad history in high school and that years later will come together. It started with a drunk hookup at an engagement party of their friend and evolves in a secret relationship. Nothing is that easy though, Cassie has issues, she's being reluctant to her growing feelings for Graham. Well Graham has is work cut out for him to win her heart. ...more
Shannon
Jul 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed reading Forget About It by Jessie Harper because it was such a great story about Cassie and Graham. They were enemies since high school who years later, met up and had a very passionate and steamy secret relationship that they hid. But the more time they spent together, the more the lines of them being enemies blurred. I liked these characters together and I had hoped that they would eventually get together. I really love enemies to lovers relationships because they always turn ...more
Mulan
Jul 28, 2020 added it
The chemistry between Cassie and Graham are awesome! There is so much sass between the two of them which leads to burning white-hot attraction and some extremely steamy scenes. Add in the struggles of being in a wedding party, a dysfunctional parent, personal insecurities and a bunch of friends and family members, and you've now got pages of riveting story-telling to go through. This was a very fun story to read as I couldn't put this book down as I needed to know whether they got to their HEA.

I
BusyM3
Jul 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A roller coaster ride of emotions. These two hated each other for years, but after one amazing sizzling night they can' keep their hands to themselves. This is a new author for me and I will be looking for more to read for sure. The story will take you on the journey of Cassie and Graham. It was fun to read as they give into one another. Their chemistry is off the charts. Cassie has a tough time letting go and following her feelings for Graham. Will they get their happy ending? I enjoyed this bo ...more
Brittany Grantham
Jul 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
If I could give more stars I would. It’s great. Cassie’s best friend Julia is getting married again and she’s gotta be on the wedding party with Julia’s ex Graham. Graham is a recently retired pro football player and the thorn in Cassie’s side. One drunken night Cassie and Graham hookup. They spend their time with Cassie avoiding Graham and anything relationship. Graham is determined to get what he wants. Their story is funny, steamy and just all around great. It’s a must read most definitely.

I
Elsie Pitt
Jul 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I have not had the pleasure of reading Miss Harper before. I found that I really enjoyed this book. It went fairly quickly and I must say that the writing was really spectacular. The characters were well developed and the world itself that this author created for us is precise and simple. It seemed to me that she has a very authentic feel for this world and is genuinely relatable and engaging. I enjoyed this story and will be recommending this to my friends.

I received a free copy of this book vi
adina willis
Jul 31, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was the first time I have read anything by this author. This book is different. Commitment phobia, Cassie is falling for romantic Graham. They are both going to be bridesmaids. Cassie is smitten with Graham and not sure why. Graham is determined to break down Cassie's walls. Thanks s unique book will keep your attention from the beginning to the end.

Elvira
Aug 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Zach Winston would rather take a punch to the face than open himself back up to heartache. Julia Andrews isn’t looking for a fairy tale. Both have closed themself’s off love for different reasons. These are amazingly written and developed characters with an engaging connection between these couple and felt throughout the pages. The storyline grabbed and kept my attention.

Nayeli Orozco
Jul 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely one of the best stories Jessie Harper has in her arsenal. Cassie considered Graham her bully in school and her life was shaped by these experiences.
I loved reading about Graham and his determination to knock down the walls Cassie worked hard to put up.
This book is a favorite of mine that I will read again and again!

Lainey Reads
Oct 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Had my doubts when i read the blurb because i really cant have my guy pining for somebody else but this book surprised me. This is my first jessi harper book and she sure made a case for a swoon worthy hero. ✨♡
Tristan Burbridge
Jul 26, 2020 rated it liked it
3.5 Stars
The story line and character work were good. The book had a fairly smooth flow to it. This was an entertaining read. I look forward to more from this author.

Nate
Aug 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed Graham & Cassie's book. Good characters. This was an entertaining read. And a new author for me. I received a free copy of the book. And am voluntarily leaving my honest opinion. ...more
Thi
Jul 31, 2020 rated it liked it
This was a good read. I didn’t much care for Cassie. She was a pill through the whole book. She has issues but she let those issues run her life.
Deb
Aug 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
A good story of enemies to lovers. The story was very interesting with a number of interesting and relatable scenes between the characters. I liked reading this book.
Carrie Williams
Jul 31, 2020
Carla Holtzman
Aug 04, 2020
Jessie Harper
Aug 04, 2020 is currently reading it  ·  (Review from the author)
Helen
Aug 05, 2020

• Stolen Heir (Brutal Birthright #2)
  • Love Song: An LA Rock Star Romance
  • Trillion
  • Dylan Ramirez is My Forbidden Boyfriend: A Sweet YA Romance (Rumors and Lies at Evermore High Book 3)
  • Big Bad Boy
  • Skirt (Ruthless Kings MC, #5)
  • Best Friend's Sister (Slade Brothers Book 5)
  • Marching Offsides
  • All Out Temptation: Forbidden Lovers Romance (Belford Boys Book 2)
  • Brutal Prince (Brutal Birthright #1)
  • Savage Lover  (Brutal Birthright #3)
  • Big Man's Contract
  • Riad Dubois: The Complete Romance Series
  • Touched by the Alien Barbarian: A Sci Fi Alien Romance (Warrior Clans of Maekon Book 3)
  • Buzz: A Curvy Girl MC Romance (Savage Saints MC Book 12)
  • Sergei: A Dark Mafia Romance (Dirty Dons Club Book 1)
  • Secret Plunge (Kings of the Water, #1)
  • Grift: A Dark Boston Irish Mafia Romance (The Carneys Book 2)
Jessie Harper writes steamy, contemporary romance with a slightly Southern flavor.

Originally from Nashville, Tennessee, she has lived all over the world—from Europe to Asia. She currently resides in Park City, Utah with her husband, three children, and more rescue animals than she ever intended.

Jessie appreciates a nice glass of whiskey, homegrown tomatoes, and well-delivered sarcasm. She hopes

News & Interviews