Start by marking “The Six Month Lease (Southern Hearts Club, #2)” as Want to Read:
The Six Month Lease (Southern Hearts Club, #2)

The Six Month Lease

(Southern Hearts Club #2)

Never have I ever…decided to move in with a guy after dating him for only three weeks.

Just kidding. That’s exactly what I did.

And like most of you are probably thinking, it inevitably blew up in my face when we broke up two days after signing our lease.

Now, I’m stuck living with my ex. The same man who turned my life completely upside down in record time.

For. Six. Whole. M
Published August 18th 2020

To ask other readers questions about The Six Month Lease, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Six Month Lease

Start your review of The Six Month Lease (Southern Hearts Club, #2)
☘ Lily ☘
I hate that cover.

The story however, exceeded my expectation. It is tale as old as time, but this book is about Harper St Clair, daughter of a socialite and aspiring cosmetics maker; and West Deveraux, a helicopter pilot coming from a humble beginning. They fell in love as fast as they broke up. Stuffs happened and now they have to share the same apartment for six months.

I love how the story progressed. The hilarious altercations. The hot passionate encounters. The way they resolved their diff
Maggie Whitworth
Aug 20, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
❤️❤️❤️❤️
💋💋💋

Funny , sassy and passionate. This is one to really lighten your day and keep the entertainment coming.

West is a pilot , aviators the lot and so hot. This guy will steam up your kindle for sure.
Harper is friendly , sassy and supportive as a friend and partner, she’s a beauty and has a heart of gold.

These two have electric chemistry, it sparks off every page, it keeps you on the edge of your seat.

Her nemesis is her mum , you’ll find out why , she’s evil .
Her 3 friends are her saving gr
Maria Dimitrova
Short and full of cute banter. Just what the doctor prescribed :D
Mia.Mi.Jou
4.5*
I read this story a way back, but it stayed in my mind somehow… I loved the funny banter, hilarious altercations and the pranks between the main characters.

Harper was extremely loyal and credulous, which came to the point where it started to be annoying, but it was the only flaw I found here. West on the other side was really great. He was a stand-up guy who loved Harper fiercely. The two of them had such an amazing chemistry even after their break-up and truly brought out the best out of e
Kari Hansen
Aug 18, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
When Harper and West met they believed that they had found their “one” so after a few weeks of dating they jumped in with both feet and signed a six month lease. The only problem with that plan is that their relationship was too new to overcome their first disagreement and now they find themselves as reluctant roommates.

Although their relationship may have ended the chemistry between them hasn’t, but will this be their second chance or are they destined for heartbreak?

Fun and flirty Harper and W
Nadia
Aug 20, 2020 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I received this ARC from the publisher and Netgalley for my honest review. The story was about Harper and West moving in together after dating for three weeks. The problem was that they just broken up and cannot break the new lease. Somehow they were stuck as roommates after a breakup. The two had amazing chemistry and you cannot help but cheer them on to get back together. They were some really steamy scenes! Her loyal besties were amazing, loyal and hilarious. I really liked West and he proved ...more
Erica
Aug 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Freaking hilarious! The insta attraction, the pranks, the sexual tension, the drama made this book a great read! I didn't want to put it down... And the ending left me wanting more of this series .. ...more
patrick Lorelli
Aug 20, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
A funny story I thought with moments that made you think as well. Harper meets West at a Saturday morning market while he is trying to decide what last-minute necklace to buy his sister for her birthday which just so happens is this day. After his trying to say he forgot her birthday but could answer the sport trivia questions thrown at him by Harper his memory is not that bad. Here she helps him with a necklace and they start to date. Three weeks later they decide to move in together and then r ...more
Misty Roule
Mar 27, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Did Barbie find her Ken doll???

So many twists and turns with this one, but definitely on my recommendation list. I would recommend starting this series from the beginning, since the characters continue into the next books.
Happy reading : )
Sharon
Aug 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
I can’t say no to a Melanie Munton novel, i.e. The Divorce Attorney, Lace & Lies, Scars & Sins, and The Unforgettable Kind. Her romances are funny and super sexy. So, when I saw the opportunity to read about exes sharing an apartment together, let the heat begin!

Harper St. Clair is a beautiful sensual woman who is kind and generous to a fault. She has a tendency of having her evil mother and bitchy best friend Shea walk all over her to the detriment of her happiness and when she finally calls th
Ree
Aug 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it!

Melanie Munton delivered a fun & wonderful tale of second chances, acceptance, self-discovery, friendship & love. West & Harper were a couple I began rooting for from the first few pages, and I was so happy with their HEA. I loved their rivalry and enjoyed the pranks a lot!

I really liked West. He was a good friend and partner. He pushed Harper to step outside her mother's expectations and live for herself. I was sold on him from their first interaction. Harper herself needed to work thr
RateTheRomance
This book has a really fresh premise that I totally loved. After a whirlwind two weeks of romance, West and Harper sign a six month lease on a rental house and then break up. Forced to live out the lease with their ex brings lots of sexual tension, pranks, and heat!

This book had great fighting and banter between these two and their chemistry was OFF THE CHARTS HOT. The steamy scenes are extra steamy.

I had a few issues with the book, the first and really major one was the repeated use of the ter
Tracey
Sep 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: netgalley, favorites
When I read The Divorce Attorney a few months ago, I raved about reading this new-to-me author's work and how much I enjoyed her writing and the emotions she evoked in me. I also mentioned that I would have liked to have read Carter's POV in The Divorce Attorney. Let me say, that I want to take that back, because I absolutely adored reading this second standalone book in the Southern Hearts Club Series, and I definitely didn't need West's POV to know exactly what he was feeling, thinking and exp ...more
Thuy Taylor
Nov 11, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
After reading 'The Divorce Attorney' and meeting the girls from this series, I was really curious about Harper's story. Harper and West had a sweet, pretty low key but hot meet cute. While the story started out after their break up, we are navigating their roommate status relationship. As we learn why they broke up, you can tell they still have so much love and lust between them. Harper has a friend who has always been toxic to her and people around her but she doesn't see it. She makes excuses ...more
Danielle
Aug 19, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Something about this book had me not wanting to put it down after I picked it up. Melanie Munton is a new author to me. I loved the concert of this book. Harper and West had a whirled romance and then a just as quick break up. Too bad they singed a lease for a place together. Now, since they cant afford to get out of the lease, they are stuck together for at least 6 months. As the book plays out. we find out why they break up and the truth about their feelings for each other.

I loved Harper and
Traci
Aug 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received this book from Goodreads and any opinions expressed are my own.

This book actually made me crack up in some parts. The sexual tension, along with the tricks the main characters played on each other, really made the character’s personalities come off of the page. The author was very descriptive and it was easy to picture in your mind what was happening.
Harper, the main character, has three friends that every girl would love to hang out with. These three are hilarious and they give out
Amanda
Aug 19, 2020 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Thank you #Netgalley for the advanced copy!

Harper is at her local community market where she quickly becomes enticed with Wes a man she met at a booth. The connection was instant and with a few weeks they signed a six month lease to live together. Unfortunately things did not go as planned and they broke up, but decided to live together as roommates and to not give others the satisfaction of saying I told you so.

While living together, pranks and flirting and sexual tension arose.....what will ha
Tiffany Hannick
Sep 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Cute and funny

This is the first book that I have read by this author and now I need more. This story was lighthearted and fun too read. The meet cute at the beginning did a great job of setting the story as full of energy and laughs. Both West and Harper seem stubborn yet really caring. Both West and Harper use little pranks to get the others attention. You will laugh throughout the whole book and you will be hoping for only good things for Harper and West together.
lowkeyreader
Aug 23, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I think this one is better than The Divorce Attorney. It is so freaking hilarious I didn't want to put it down! The chemistry between Harper and West is explosive. Although their relationship may have ended, the chemistry between them hasn’t. And they're supposed to live together for six months. How would that go? You can definitely expect some fun banter, hilarious altercations and pranks between them. ...more
BB
Aug 28, 2020 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5

New author for me. Skipped the first one after skimming reviews. Doesn't feel like I missed anything.

Harper and West are unintentionally good together. Funny and solid chemistry. Their fatal flaw is that their communication skills suck. Well, that and Harper letting people treat her like a door mat. She grows eventually though

I def want the next one
Lisa
Dec 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sweet and Hot

Harper and West were so sweet! I loved their banter. They were passionate and hot, hot, hot. West was perfect for Harper- he always encouraged her to follow her dreams. He had her back no matter what. You could really feel the love between these characters before it was even mentioned. Can’t wait for Gretchen’s story!
Angie
DNF at 9%. I tried to skim to give it more of a chance. Loved the first book but there was something about Harper that was an immediate turn-off. She came on strong and immodest. I was looking forward to this one but I felt like I wasn't the right age demographic. I’ll try again another day or closer to book 3.

I received a copy of this book through NetGalley for an honest review.
Kimmy
Aug 25, 2020 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
That cover is the worst.

The story is cute.
Dede
Feb 10, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was a cute, funny book. I really enjoyed reading it. I would definitely recommend this book! If you want a light read, this is it!
Jann
Story was great but that cover! It sucked!
Susan Herlocker
Aug 22, 2020
Linda
Apr 11, 2021
« previous 1 3 next »

• Conjugal Visits (Souls Chapel Revenants MC, #2)
  • Rules for Dating Your Ex (The Baileys #9)
  • Troublemaker
  • Flirting with 40
  • When the Time Is Right
  • My Almost Ex (The Greene Family, #2)
  • On His Face
  • Repeat Offender (Souls Chapel Revenants MC, #1)
  • Until Autumn
  • Guilty as Charged
  • His Blushing Bride (His Bride Series)
  • Layer by Layer (Riggins Brothers #1)
  • Vicious Oath (Ivanov Crime Family #2)
  • Her Alpha Daddy Next Door
  • One More Time (Ruby Falls, #2)
  • A Happy Catastrophe
  • Lucky Bastard (Cocky Hero Club)
Melanie grew up in the Midwest, but she loves living in the Southeast (where the beaches are!) now with her husband and daughter.
Melanie's other passion is traveling and seeing the world. With anthropology degrees under their belts, she and her husband have made it their goal in life to see as many archaeological sites around the world as possible.

She has a horrible food addiction to pasta and ca

Southern Hearts Club (3 books)
  • The Divorce Attorney (Southern Hearts Club, #1)
  • The Mix-Up