Start by marking “Like the First Time (Origin, #0.5)” as Want to Read:
Like the First Time (Origin, #0.5)

Like the First Time

(Origin #0.5)

Evie’s leven veranderde compleet na haar eerste ontmoeting met de buitenaards knappe Luc in club Foretoken. Maar dat gold niet alleen voor haar…

In het korte verhaal Like The First Time vertelt Jennifer Armentrout die eerste ontmoeting vanuit de POV van Luc. Hij herkent Evie meteen en hun hele verleden samen flitst aan hem voorbij. Maar zij heeft geen idee wie hij is.
Published July 10th 2020 by Uitgeverij Zomer & Keuning

Start your review of Like the First Time (Origin, #0.5)
~Poppy~
Oct 31, 2020 rated it really liked it
"She was still the one."

Lia Carstairs
Nov 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: jla-books
  "She’d always be the one.
Everyone else was just a generic brand."

Ahhh I just love it when JLA writes in the opposite POV.🥺😂

Also, love how we see what thoughts he was able to pick off of Evie.🤣
Oh Luc.🥰💖
Fanny
Aug 15, 2020 rated it liked it

Esta escena sigue siendo igual de memorable en esta segunda lectura que en la primera, no importa si esta desde el punto de vista de Evelyn o de Luc, ademas me hace feliz que las autoras nos regalen escenas de este tipo desde el pov de el protagonista masculino.

Estoy deseando que la editorial publique el segundo libro de la saga Origin, me muero por saber que pasara en el segundo tomo.

3 Estrellas!
POEKURA
Oct 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2020
I LOVE YOU LUCAS KING

I almost cried reading that because Luc lost Nadia and it might probably be the hardest thing for him to have to stay away from her yet still love her "with every breath" he takes. He’s probably one of the strongest—faithfulnest—heroes I know and for that, he has all my respect. I’m so ready—mommy I’m scared—for book 3.
☆ Anneli ☆
Feb 09, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ebooks
Like the First Time
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

*Sigh* If only I had a Luc...
Brb I´m just gonna go shed some tears of jealousy-

PS: If anyone wants to read this, here's the link😙
Book Lover
Nov 22, 2020 marked it as to-read
Can some one please tell me how they were able to read this!!?? I can’t find it anywhere :( Thanks!
AcherontaMovebo
Nov 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
Where can I get a Luc?
Mica
Oct 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
"I was hers even if she no longer remembered that."

Luc's pov is everything. Hopefully we'll get more in the next books or at least a bonus scene, something 😭❤❤❤❤❤
Erin
Feb 10, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2021, aliens, paranormal
Ummmm... How do we get JL Armentrout to write the entire book in Luc's perspective?

description

Loved it. Nothing else needs to be said...

But I am going to.

Could Luc be any better?

description

He is perfection and I adore everything about him. Also, does this mean that Grayson actually likes Evie and that is why he treats her the way he does? Was anyone else reading that? I thought it was probably because he was in love with Luc, but now... I don't know. I just... I just need more! Come on!
Katelyn
Jun 10, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Knowing I should let this go, tell her she needed to leave and that she could never come back, I wasn’t at all surprised when I did the exact opposite.

Luc😭 I read this while I was half way through the Darkest Star because I stumbled on to it and I’m glad I didn’t read it before and spoil the whole book for myself.

I also have to include one other amazing quote from this...

She thought I… I was the most arrogant person she ever met. If she remembered meeting Daemon Black, she would know that was
Soror
Jan 20, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I feel miserable reading this because this is what great amazeeiiiinnnng books make you feel
It was written in such a beautiful /pure way that you can't stand the idea that it's not real; that it was JUST A BOOK
This is why Jennifer is one of my favorites ...she has this way of making her writings Stay with you; in your mind and heart even after you finish reading her work and start other books
Well deserved 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 can't wait for more
LadyCarla24
Oct 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Amo a Luc con todo mi corazón ❤
✨shiri✨
Feb 16, 2021 rated it liked it
Yes my love for this series has gone down after reading the disappointing 3rd book, but I will gladly read anything with Luc in it 😍
Lewana
Nov 15, 2020 rated it did not like it
Can some one pleaseeee tell me where they found this book. I have searched all the book stores and online. Please please. Help me find it. The fact that its in luc pov is everything I been waiting for. If u have the answer please email me. Lrc.lewanarcarter@gmail.com.

Sav
Nov 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Minca Huiberts (My Winged Books)
Samen met The Brightest Night, gaf uitgeverij Zomer & Keuning ook de kleine novelle ‘Like the First Time’ uit. Het moment waarop Evie samen met haar vriendin naar de Fortoken gaat om een avondje te dansen zal iedereen die deze boeken gelezen heeft zich nog wel goed kunnen herinneren. In deze novelle lees je dit moment opnieuw, maar dan vanuit Luc’s perspectief. En wat een heerlijk stuk om te lezen. Zijn arrogante houding komt goed naar voren, maar wat het vooral interessant maakt is dat Luc zich ...more
Sara✰
Feb 18, 2021 rated it it was amazing
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

DO NOT READ THIS BEFORE READING THE FIRST BOOK

And none of them knew they could never be the one.
Because she already existed, and if even if she had left this world, she’d still be the one. She’d always be the one.

This is the first encounter of Luc and Evie in Foretoken in Lus's POV and you can read it online here!

I totally love reading the other MC POV and I really would love a book just about their life before everything and it being told by Luc. It would be so so so so cute.

“Everyth
Michal Lansky
Dec 16, 2020 rated it liked it
I was so excited about it, but there was so little it added. most of it is just copy paste from the first few chapters of darkest shadow, sprinkled with some input from luc. Jen really struggles with second pov books, most of the additions felt like trying to hard.
HOWEVER, being completely and utterly in love with luc, this was a nice dive back to the origin series, and to all of us who are impatiently waiting for the next origin to come out (OMG, WHEN WILL IT BE RELEASED I JUST CANT HANDLE THIS
Amanda
Nov 20, 2020 added it
I don't typically like reading a book from another person's POV. In most situations, it's from someone's POV I don't really care about and we really don't learn anything new. But after JLA has written the first three Lux books from Daemon's POV and we learned SO MUCH, I knew I needed to read this story.
I enjoyed seeing the beginning of this new series from Lux's POV. From Evie's POV all we saw was Lux being a jerk. But here we see why he acted the way he did. Why he reacted to seeing Evie and e
Danny P.
Jan 25, 2021 rated it really liked it
She’d still be the one.
She’d always be the one.
She was still the one.

I love Luc with my whole life, idk but I feel like I need to protect him from everything!! Is like my little baby (and I know he’s the most powerful guy)
I loved to read this part of the story from the PoV of Luc, he and Evie? Are all that is alright in this world. ✨Simple.✨
Angel
Mar 27, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Luc te amo
Jente
Jun 18, 2021 rated it really liked it
Loved it, love luke, love evie. Nothing else to say.
Melany
Dec 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
No voy hacer una reseña larga de este bello y corto extra. Solo voy a decir que amo mucho a Luc.
vegalegarreta
Dec 01, 2020 rated it liked it
...relleno...
Flor Márquez
May 23, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2021
She was still the one.
Amo leer historias cortitas desde el punto de vista del otro protagonista, y como amo a Luc, leerlo a él y sus pensamientos fue lo mejor.
M I R A N D A
Aug 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
TE AMO LUC Y TODO LO QUE HACES
an introverted monologue
Dec 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I am so happy I finally got to read this!!! Love Luc so much!! Cant wait for the next novel in the series!!
Diana Cano
Nov 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Siempre que lea algo sobre Luc se merece más de 5🌟, me hubiera gustado que fueran todos los capítulos, pero 1 es mejor que nada
Carrie
Feb 15, 2021 rated it it was ok
A retelling of the scene where Luc and Evie/Nadia meet at the club but from Luc's POV.

Available on her website-https://jenniferlarmentrout.com/bonus...
stylesofbooks
Mar 26, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sympa d’avoir eu le point de vue de Luc lors de leurs fameuse « rencontre ».
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Sex and Vanity
  • Harley Merlin and the Secret Coven (Harley Merlin, #1)
  • House of Earth and Blood (Crescent City, #1)
  • Twisted Hearts (The Camorra Chronicles, #5)
  • A Winter's Promise (The Mirror Visitor #1)
  • Fallen (Fallen, #1)
  • American Savages (Ruthless People, #3)
  • Reaper (Demonica Underworld, #9; Demonica, #19)
  • A Bloody Kingdom (Ruthless People, #4)
  • Classified Planet: Turongal (The Darvel Exploratory Systems, #1)
  • Ruthless People (Ruthless People, #1)
  • Leopard's Rage (Leopard People #12)
  • The Untouchables (Ruthless People, #2)
  • Alpha Night (Psy-Changeling, #19; Psy-Changeling Trinity, #4)
  • Frost and Flame (Gods of War, #2)
  • The Darkest King (Lords of the Underworld, #15)
  • Hoofin' It (Magical Romantic Comedies, #2)
  • Playing with Fire (Magical Romantic Comedies, #1)

To email me, please use the below addy.
jenniferlarmentrout@live.com

# 1 New York Times and # 1 International Bestselling author Jennifer lives in Charles Town, West Virginia. All the rumors yo

Origin (3 books)
  • The Darkest Star (Origin, #1)
  • The Burning Shadow (Origin, #2)
  • The Brightest Night (Origin, #3)