Start by marking “Architects (The Project Collusion #2)” as Want to Read:
Architects (The Project Collusion #2)

Architects

(The Project Collusion #2)

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  7 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Three years after “the outbreak,” Hunter is part of a dwindling crew stuck at sea. Until he is assigned to a small mission to restore their supply pipeline. Once ashore, the mission goes sideways. Fear of the virus that wiped out the global population, roaming packs of survivors, and an ominous Reaper rattle Hunter’s grip on reality.

What really happened to the world and h
Kindle Edition
Published September 15th 2020 by MK Williams Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Architects, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Architects

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of Architects (The Project Collusion #2)
M.K. Williams
Aug 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Wow! I can’t believe this book is finally done. When I finished Nailbiters I really felt that it was a complete book and that the story was done. But not too long after the book was released I started to get some ideas for this character who was wandering in the woods. It took me a little bit to realize that character was Hunter, the man we follow throughout Architects. I’m so excited to bring fans of Nailbiters a book that will answer their long-standing questions.

I recorded the cover reveal an
Mel Dorion
Sep 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
After loving The Project Collusion Series’ first book Nailbiters, I was really eager to jump into this one and let me tell you that it did not disappoint! I found myself reading late into the middle of the night as I just wanted to uncover one mystery after the next. The author smoothly opens up the crazy world we have come to know through a completely different set of eyes and circumstances.

Reading it through the pandemic was quite an experience as it made me reflect on the current state of th
Josh Overmyer
Sep 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: own
This book did an awesome job explaining how so much of the mayhem from the first book (Nailbiters) came to pass. Do-gooder scientists, setting out to save the world from serious problems, get their inventions bastardized by an evil corporate conglomerate with super-close military ties, then all hell broke loose. Individually, and if used as intended, the devices would be helpful to humanity, and then they get weaponized against us.
I knew this was a sequel, of sorts, but it doesn't follow the mai
Nora Gecan
Sep 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I had so many how what where when why questions after reading Nailbiters and it was so satisfying to get some answers in Architects! Architects paints a keen psychological portrait of how we react to unfathomable truths, and asks the question - once we know the truth behind the curtain, what do we do about it? Despite I being a bird's eye view of the previous book's events in some ways, it also contains its own unique mysteries, characters, and themes. Even with some answers in hand after readin ...more
Joel
Aug 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed Nailbiters and always wanted to better understand the back story of how things escalated so quickly. There were so many areas still waiting to be explored. Architects takes you back into the Nailbiters universe, and lets you see events unfold from a completely new perspective, and it is utterly terrifying. Fast paced, dark, and twisted, Architects answered many of my lingering questions, while simultaneously weaving a web of mystery that may take a few more novels to fully untan ...more
Oct 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Omg this book was super entertaining throughout the entire story. It tied perfectly in to the first book in the series (Nailbiters). I was on the edge of my seat toward the end and the ending did not disappoint. I highly recommend this intense, nailbiting-causing (pun intended) book.
Jason Williams
Jerome
Apr 18, 2021

• Raising Your Money-Savvy Family for Next Generation Financial Independence
  • Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus
  • The Andromeda Strain (Andromeda, #1)
  • A Minute to Midnight (Atlee Pine, #2)
  • Human Plus (Post-Human, #4)
  • Post-Human Trilogy
  • The Last Lecture
  • A Short History of Nearly Everything
  • Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Harry Potter, #5, Part 1)
  • The Tales of Beedle the Bard (Hogwarts Library)
  • Lake of Bad Dreams (A Winston Radhauser Mystery #8)
  • The Virgin Way: Everything I Know About Leadership
  • Someone Knows
  • Cribsheet: A Data-Driven Guide to Better, More Relaxed Parenting, from Birth to Preschool
  • The Thousandth Floor (The Thousandth Floor, #1)
  • Salt, Fat, Acid, Heat: Mastering the Elements of Good Cooking
  • The Food Lab: Better Home Cooking Through Science
  • The Towering Sky (The Thousandth Floor, #3)
"Adventure for those who love to read. Ambition for those who love to write."

MK Williams writes suspenseful literary fiction and sci-fi adventure for the contemporary reader. Her body of work is comprised of three novels, two self-publishing guides, a budgeting and planning workbook, and a collection of short stories.

Her first novel, Nailbiters, is an apocalyptic science-fiction thriller that has

The Project Collusion (2 books)
  • Nailbiters (The Project Collusion #1)

News & Interviews

We all want to spend more time lost in the pages of great books. That's the idea behind our annual 2021 Goodreads Reading Challenge! It's...
“We build these systems: organizational charts, procedures, chain of command and we say it is to provide order. To give us the structure that we need to be able to thrive. But more often than not, these systems, erected and convoluted by humans, serve as a means to hold some higher and keep others lower. The most pervasive example of this being the workplace. Lab, cubicle, high-rise, whatever the location: it’s all the same. Someone is below a certain paygrade; some people matter more. It’s all so cruel how we capture each other in these snares. So of course, when everything broke down, it revealed the worst of us. We had been feeding and nourishing that behavior for centuries, practicing our ability to marginalize someone, belittle them, shrink them down so small that we could just flick them away.” 0 likes
“I realized that their corporate incentives, those promotions and perks, the carrots they dangled, weren’t carrots at all. They were orange rags coated in kerosene, ready to be ignited, ready to incinerate me. My career about to go up in smoke. Another casualty of quarterly profits.” 0 likes