Start by marking “Luna Darkness (Luna Rising, #4)” as Want to Read:
Luna Darkness (Luna Rising, #4)

Luna Darkness

(Luna Rising #4)

With a war raging between vampires, humans, and werewolves…

...the world has been thrown into a state of CHAOS.

Humans are selfish creatures that believe the world belongs to them and only them.

Despite the fact that werewolves hate vampires and want them gone as much as the humans do, they are being hunted along with the vampires.

I didn’t know what was happening when I singl
Published July 24th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Luna Darkness, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Luna Darkness

Start your review of Luna Darkness (Luna Rising, #4)
Deborah
Jun 02, 2021 rated it liked it
I’m not sure where to start with this. I skimmed a lot of it since these novellas seem to have a lot of filler.
Anyway there’s been mistakes and inconsistencies throughout this series. But unless I’ve missed something major (which is possible since I skimmed so much and as far as I can see no one else has moaned about it). As far as I was aware the full moon is the only time a werewolf can’t shift yet here one does.

“There’s a full moon tonight. You guys will be defenseless. We have to leave. We
Alicia Castillo
Aug 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This series are amazing!!

I have been reading this amazing story from book one. A lot has happened throughout the book. Ruby has been dealing with a lot of situations hard to overcome but she's a tough girl and she has two powerful mates to protect her Xavier he's sweet and loyal on the other hand Axel is rough and savage. Both will protect her and be by her side for what's to come (vampires) and their vampire queen.
Can't wait for book 5. I love this books so much. Romance, conspiracy and betray
Nisareen
Nov 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
“I peeked around him as the shadow began to shimmer, and a man, a real man, appeared. He had black eyes, much like a werewolf, and red hair. We watched as he brushed his hands down the sleeve of his long black coat. “Hello Ruby,” he said pleasantly, “nice to see you again.“

It’s been three weeks since Ruby’s confrontation with the vampires that saw them burned to a crisp from her mysterious burgeoning powers. As a consequence she spent three days in a coma. Having learned of her abilities, the Co
Carrie Weston
Mar 30, 2021 rated it it was amazing
When you think it can’t get any better think again because Ruby just found out who and what she is.
Claire Weglowski
Jan 21, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Omg book 4 just got good, im awaiting book 5 being delivered, but omg the ending I can't belive fantastic can not wait to get my hands on book 5 to see how it will end ...more
Fabiana
Jul 27, 2020 rated it liked it
I’m done

This whole collection could be so much more... this review is about the 4 books so far and I will not be reading book 5! Ruby has a whole mystery going on but its been 4 books and I still don’t have a clue what she is, let’s not even talk about the “relationship” that she’s supposed to have with The wolves that is basically none existent! 2 kisses in 4 books unbelievable!!! I just realized I lost so many hours of my time and this is what I came to see... I am disappointed ☹️
Rebekah Robin Lee
************
********
*****
***

Ooookay, so I've enjoyed this series. Ruby hasn't bugged me and neither has her attitude...until now.

She finds out a BIG WTF and what does she do? She snaps. Like legit has a mega power induced temper tantrum in the middle of no where while vampires are coming towards
Katheyer
Jul 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
„Luna Darkness“ is already the fourth installment in the “Luna Rising Series” by Sara Snow, following Ruby Saunders in her journey through the supernatural world. In this new adventure the stakes are higher than ever, as werewolves and vampires joint together to hunt the humans close to annihilation, while the humans still believe the world belongs to them and nobody else. Ruby’s life has been a rollercoaster full of surprises since that faithful day she was attacked in the middle of the night a ...more
Perks Of Being A Fangirl
Apr 28, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I think my only complaint about this book is that it's too short. I've already sped through 4 of the books in 2 days.

From Ruby working part time to suddenly being hunted by vampires, werewolves and god-knows whatever supernatural being- she deffo could not have predicted that in her new year goals nor having two mates .

We're one step closer to getting down to the bottom of Ruby's heritage and powers whilst the world is crumbling around her with different threats and pressures. Since the 1st bo
Marjorie
Sep 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
Pivotal book in the series - this one had all sorts of reveals, but still left a few secrets for the 5th book. Relationships are changing and conflicts are heating up. Ruby is feared, revered, protected, shunned - and facing an enemy far greater than she imagined in a conflict waged longer than she dreamed. With so much at stake, can she figure out her powers before all is lost? The glimpses into the vampire's hold are especially creepy. This is shaping up to an epic final battle.

The interactio
Tiffany Copple
Jan 25, 2021 rated it really liked it
4 stars for Luna Darkness by Sara Snow. This is book four in the Luna Rising series. More and More of Ruby’s past is coming to light in this book and wow what a shocker. “Everyone’s life was filled with mistakes, poor choices, small, victories, and everything in between. It was all theirs and theirs alone to face.” This book was filled with all kinds of reveals. Xavier, Axel and Ruby’s relationship is growing closer. Ruby is growing into her powers even if she cannot control them yet. Everyone: ...more
Stephanie
Nov 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ruby is showing new powers and can now fight the vampires with Axel and Xavier. She now has new powers but is unable to control these powers and now all are seeking to kill her. The humans, the vampires and the werewolves are all trying to et rid of her. She meets a being that she remembers the feel of from her past. Should she be against him before she knows anything about him? He is very confusing to the three of them and then knowledge of him makes it worse. I was given an ARC for this audibl ...more
Billie
Jul 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a wonderful addition to this thrilling series!
Wonderful well written plot and story line that had me engaged from the start.
Love the well fleshed out characters and found them believeable.
Great suspense and action with wonderful world building that adds so much to the story.
Such a thrilling read that I couldn't put it down.
Can't wait to read more of these.
Recommend reading

I read a complimentary advance copy of the book; this is my voluntary and honest review.
Samantha
Oct 07, 2021 rated it it was amazing
And…….cliffhanger

Thank the heavens I’ve access to all these books or I would go crazy. We return to the crazy world as they are struggling with vampires and Ruby is growing stronger. There is so much goin on in this books it’s hard to touch it all and not give it away. We are getting closer to what Ruby truly is, but sometimes knowing the truth is harder than the not knowing at all.
Lorie
Aug 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
Surprisingly nice bad..

I like how the author shows the story than telling it. Lots of actions. The mc got annoying though on this book. Good to know what Ruby's power is about. Good reading but the ending is another cliffhanger. SS is quite a talented writer for sure. Can't wait for the next one. The only bad part is the book was too short.
Jacquelyn G
Bummed

There is a lot going on.. and not really in a good way. Yes things are happening but it's as of the author had 5 or 6 plot ideas and decided to just use them all. None of them are well thought out or cohesive. I will read the next book but only because it'll end this series and I've invested too much time in to not see it through.
Janine
Nov 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book. It was cool to see Ruby to start coming into her powers and finding out who she is and who Malcom is. The ending was also really interesting. Since it sounded as if the vampire queen was changing into something. I look forward to the ending and Im a little bummed its not on audio yet.
Kathy Zuercher Diveley
Dec 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ruby

Ruby's powers are growing but she can't control them. The council wants her, so do the humans. A special group infiltrates the werewolf compound. They want her to train with them and help defeat the vampires. She agrees but only if Xavier and Adel come with her. Her father a warlock takes her to his house and shows her her mother was Elder Love the.
Dena
Jul 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
Feeling hot hot hot

I like how this is progressing. I am just not happy with how short it is. This could be a whole book. Anyways we are seeing more pieces of the puzzle and who Ruby actually is.
Elis
Aug 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
That's what I'm talkin about!

Finally! Everything I have been waiting to happen has happened and the series is ramping up. So excited for the next book. Can't wait to see how this all plays out. I can't wait to see growth big standoff happens. Next book here I come!
Koren Buscemi
Sep 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Heating up

Everything that happens ,happens for a resson. This story has me hooked and is a quick but fantastic read. I love how bits and pieces are falling into place. Bring on the next book!
Melanie
Sep 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A-mazing!!!

Read all 4 books in less than a day!! Now I am jonesing for book 5, that doesn't come out for another couple of weeks! Highly recommend the series, but if you're a fast reader like me, you might want to wait until book 5 comes out..
Carrie
Sep 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
Not enough

I have enjoyed this series thus far and this book is no exception. It is well written and the story is still good, but this was a fluff book. Almost nothing happened to further the storyline.
Beth Malmskog
Jan 03, 2021 rated it really liked it
Sara Yonkers
Jan 20, 2021 rated it really liked it
SO the world knows super naturals exist. Now we have to save the world from the vampires. It kind of surprises me that they haven't taken their relationship to the next level yet. SO far the series is good and I have not been able to put it down. ...more
Rhiannon Plummer
Jan 20, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Yasss

More action - more story and lots more explanation! This is my favorite book in the series by far! From getting a first hand look into the vampire castle, to knowing what Ruby is and how Malcolm is to help!
Chrissy
Aug 02, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Whoa!!!

This is utter insanity. I love this book. I love this series. I love these characters. I look forward to reading more from Sara Snow and I will enjoy finding out how this one ends.
Sherry Sias
Aug 13, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Amazing series.

This series has been action-packed and a page turner from the start. I am loving Ruby, Xavier and Axel. Ruby has learned who her parents are in this one. Can't wait to read the next.
Debbie Turk
Sep 18, 2021 rated it really liked it
An Often Rage Filled Instalment With Bombshells!😠😱💥
Love Is Brewing.🐺👸🐺💘🔥
(Read using Kindle Unlimited)
Luna Darkness (Luna Rising #4)

This was my favourite instalment by far. We finally had some answers to some huge questions.🙏
On to the finale.😎🌟

Debbie, 1970, UK
Lane
Oct 04, 2021 rated it really liked it
Can't put it down

Each book in this serial gets increasingly better. While, I am not a fine of the cussing, the rest of the story has been clean and engaging. There were a few twists and turns that were not expected. I wish this was just one book though.

• Poison Throne (Royals of Arbon Academy, #3)
  • Blood Moon (New Moon, #2)
  • Rising Sun (New Moon, #3)
  • Shifted Rule (The Wolves of Forest Grove, #3)
  • Playboy Princes (Royals of Arbon Academy, #2)
  • Dominion (Shifters of Consequence, #4)
  • Teacher's Pet (Academy of Shifters, #5)
  • Triumph (Shifters of Consequence, #3)
  • Torn (Shifters of Consequence, #5)
  • Twice Bitten (New Moon #1)
  • Legacy (Shifters of Consequence, #2)
  • Serving the Fae (Daughter of Light, #2)
  • Tether (Shifters of Consequence, #6)
  • Seeking the Fae (Daughter of Light #1)
  • WarMage: Unrestrained (The Never Ending War #2)
  • Survivor (Shifters of Consequence, #1)
  • Wolf Unleashed (The Royal Heir, #2)
  • First Howling (The Lycan Academy, #1)

Luna Rising (5 books)
  • Luna Rising (Luna Rising, #1)
  • Luna Captured (Luna Rising, #2)
  • Luna Conflicted (Luna Rising, #3)
  • Luna Chosen (Luna Rising, #5)