Start by marking “Luna Darkness (Luna Rising, #4)” as Want to Read:
Luna Darkness (Luna Rising, #4)

Luna Darkness

(Luna Rising #4)

Kindle Edition
Published July 24th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Luna Darkness, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Luna Darkness

Start your review of Luna Darkness (Luna Rising, #4)
Alicia Castillo
Aug 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This series are amazing!!

I have been reading this amazing story from book one. A lot has happened throughout the book. Ruby has been dealing with a lot of situations hard to overcome but she's a tough girl and she has two powerful mates to protect her Xavier he's sweet and loyal on the other hand Axel is rough and savage. Both will protect her and be by her side for what's to come (vampires) and their vampire queen.
Can't wait for book 5. I love this books so much. Romance, conspiracy and betray
Nisareen
Nov 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
“I peeked around him as the shadow began to shimmer, and a man, a real man, appeared. He had black eyes, much like a werewolf, and red hair. We watched as he brushed his hands down the sleeve of his long black coat. “Hello Ruby,” he said pleasantly, “nice to see you again.“

It’s been three weeks since Ruby’s confrontation with the vampires that saw them burned to a crisp from her mysterious burgeoning powers. As a consequence she spent three days in a coma. Having learned of her abilities, the Co
Claire Weglowski
Jan 21, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Omg book 4 just got good, im awaiting book 5 being delivered, but omg the ending I can't belive fantastic can not wait to get my hands on book 5 to see how it will end ...more
Fabiana
Jul 27, 2020 rated it liked it
I’m done

This whole collection could be so much more... this review is about the 4 books so far and I will not be reading book 5! Ruby has a whole mystery going on but its been 4 books and I still don’t have a clue what she is, let’s not even talk about the “relationship” that she’s supposed to have with The wolves that is basically none existent! 2 kisses in 4 books unbelievable!!! I just realized I lost so many hours of my time and this is what I came to see... I am disappointed ☹️
Katheyer
Jul 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
„Luna Darkness“ is already the fourth installment in the “Luna Rising Series” by Sara Snow, following Ruby Saunders in her journey through the supernatural world. In this new adventure the stakes are higher than ever, as werewolves and vampires joint together to hunt the humans close to annihilation, while the humans still believe the world belongs to them and nobody else. Ruby’s life has been a rollercoaster full of surprises since that faithful day she was attacked in the middle of the night a ...more
Marjorie
Sep 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
Pivotal book in the series - this one had all sorts of reveals, but still left a few secrets for the 5th book. Relationships are changing and conflicts are heating up. Ruby is feared, revered, protected, shunned - and facing an enemy far greater than she imagined in a conflict waged longer than she dreamed. With so much at stake, can she figure out her powers before all is lost? The glimpses into the vampire's hold are especially creepy. This is shaping up to an epic final battle.

The interactio
Tiffany Copple
Jan 25, 2021 rated it really liked it
4 stars for Luna Darkness by Sara Snow. This is book four in the Luna Rising series. More and More of Ruby’s past is coming to light in this book and wow what a shocker. “Everyone’s life was filled with mistakes, poor choices, small, victories, and everything in between. It was all theirs and theirs alone to face.” This book was filled with all kinds of reveals. Xavier, Axel and Ruby’s relationship is growing closer. Ruby is growing into her powers even if she cannot control them yet. Everyone: ...more
Stephanie
Nov 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ruby is showing new powers and can now fight the vampires with Axel and Xavier. She now has new powers but is unable to control these powers and now all are seeking to kill her. The humans, the vampires and the werewolves are all trying to et rid of her. She meets a being that she remembers the feel of from her past. Should she be against him before she knows anything about him? He is very confusing to the three of them and then knowledge of him makes it worse. I was given an ARC for this audibl ...more
Billie
Jul 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a wonderful addition to this thrilling series!
Wonderful well written plot and story line that had me engaged from the start.
Love the well fleshed out characters and found them believeable.
Great suspense and action with wonderful world building that adds so much to the story.
Such a thrilling read that I couldn't put it down.
Can't wait to read more of these.
Recommend reading

I read a complimentary advance copy of the book; this is my voluntary and honest review.
Lorie
Aug 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
Surprisingly nice bad..

I like how the author shows the story than telling it. Lots of actions. The mc got annoying though on this book. Good to know what Ruby's power is about. Good reading but the ending is another cliffhanger. SS is quite a talented writer for sure. Can't wait for the next one. The only bad part is the book was too short.
Jacquelyn G
Bummed

There is a lot going on.. and not really in a good way. Yes things are happening but it's as of the author had 5 or 6 plot ideas and decided to just use them all. None of them are well thought out or cohesive. I will read the next book but only because it'll end this series and I've invested too much time in to not see it through.
Janine
Nov 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book. It was cool to see Ruby to start coming into her powers and finding out who she is and who Malcom is. The ending was also really interesting. Since it sounded as if the vampire queen was changing into something. I look forward to the ending and Im a little bummed its not on audio yet.
Kathy Zuercher Diveley
Dec 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ruby

Ruby's powers are growing but she can't control them. The council wants her, so do the humans. A special group infiltrates the werewolf compound. They want her to train with them and help defeat the vampires. She agrees but only if Xavier and Adel come with her. Her father a warlock takes her to his house and shows her her mother was Elder Love the.
Dena
Jul 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
Feeling hot hot hot

I like how this is progressing. I am just not happy with how short it is. This could be a whole book. Anyways we are seeing more pieces of the puzzle and who Ruby actually is.
Elis
Aug 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
That's what I'm talkin about!

Finally! Everything I have been waiting to happen has happened and the series is ramping up. So excited for the next book. Can't wait to see how this all plays out. I can't wait to see growth big standoff happens. Next book here I come!
Koren Buscemi
Sep 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Heating up

Everything that happens ,happens for a resson. This story has me hooked and is a quick but fantastic read. I love how bits and pieces are falling into place. Bring on the next book!
Melanie
Sep 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A-mazing!!!

Read all 4 books in less than a day!! Now I am jonesing for book 5, that doesn't come out for another couple of weeks! Highly recommend the series, but if you're a fast reader like me, you might want to wait until book 5 comes out..
Carrie
Sep 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
Not enough

I have enjoyed this series thus far and this book is no exception. It is well written and the story is still good, but this was a fluff book. Almost nothing happened to further the storyline.
Beth Malmskog
Jan 03, 2021 rated it really liked it
Sara Yonkers
Jan 20, 2021 rated it really liked it
SO the world knows super naturals exist. Now we have to save the world from the vampires. It kind of surprises me that they haven't taken their relationship to the next level yet. SO far the series is good and I have not been able to put it down. ...more
Rhiannon Plummer
Jan 20, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Yasss

More action - more story and lots more explanation! This is my favorite book in the series by far! From getting a first hand look into the vampire castle, to knowing what Ruby is and how Malcolm is to help!
Traci Perkins
Jul 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Hooked

I am so hooked on this series. I cant wait to see what happens next. U get sucked into this world. I dont want to leave.
Yanaih Amador
Jul 30, 2020 rated it it was ok
Eh

The story is intriguing and I’ll probably read the next one. But, Ruby seems really bratty in this book. Idk maybe it’s just me but I was annoyed.
Suzanne Hall
Aug 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Awesome

I loved this series. I couldnt stop reading it.. Can't wait for the next book to come out. Loved it!!
Jeni Fehlberg
Aug 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
Great story

Can’t wait for the next book. Does she stay with her mates? Is her father now dead? Do they win? So many questions.
Stephanie
Sep 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Improvement

Definitely brining all the prior books together. I’m looking forward to seeing how it all works out in the last book!
Amber
Sep 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

This has been my favorite book in the series so far. I love the character development in Ruby and can't wait for the next book.
Teresa Wright
Oct 10, 2020 rated it liked it
Say what

Now this is just getting weirder and weirder. But I can't complain when you can read a book in an hour.
Brianna
Oct 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
Short

It was good to finally get answers so that Ruby can do what she needs to do. These stories are still incredibly short.
Kaylee Johnston
Nov 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
So incredibly good!

This series and the writing get so much better with each book! I’m flying through this story and I am loving every second of it!

• Rising Sun (New Moon, #3)
  • Blood Moon (New Moon, #2)
  • Triumph (Shifters of Consequence, #3)
  • Dominion (Shifters of Consequence, #4)
  • Shifted Rule (The Wolves of Forest Grove, #3)
  • Legacy (Shifters of Consequence, #2)
  • Twice Bitten (New Moon #1)
  • Survivor (Shifters of Consequence, #1)
  • Torn (Shifters of Consequence, #5)
  • Broken Bond (Claimed by Wolves, #2)
  • Tether (Shifters of Consequence, #6)
  • Wolf Unleashed (The Royal Heir, #2)
  • Poison Throne (Royals of Arbon Academy, #3)
  • Wolf Broken (Wolfish, #2)
  • Shifted Soul (The Wolves of Forest Grove, #2)
  • Wolf's Claim (The Royal Heir, #3)
  • Crescent Wolves (Supernatural Shifter Academy, #1)
  • Wolf Bonded (Wolfish, #1)

Luna Rising (5 books)
  • Luna Rising (Luna Rising, #1)
  • Luna Captured (Luna Rising, #2)
  • Luna Conflicted (Luna Rising, #3)
  • Luna Chosen (Luna Rising, #5)