Start by marking “Drive Me Wild (Bellamy Creek, #1)” as Want to Read:
Drive Me Wild (Bellamy Creek, #1)

Drive Me Wild

(Bellamy Creek #1)

4.22  ·  Rating details ·  12,029 ratings  ·  1,176 reviews
When Blair Beaufort literally crashes into Bellamy Creek wearing a ball gown and a tiara, I should have towed her car, said goodnight, and sent her packing.

I’m a mechanic, not a hotel manager. I've got enough on my plate trying to keep my shop from going under, my overbearing mother off my back, and my baseball team in contention for the league championship. I don’t have
Published August 24th 2020

·  12,029 ratings  ·  1,176 reviews

Start your review of Drive Me Wild (Bellamy Creek, #1)
Wendy'sThoughts
Jul 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Melanie Harlow Fans, Romance
5 Loved Hardcore Stars-ARE YOU KIDDING, IT'S FREE!!!!
* * * * * Spoiler Free
Melanie Harlow, I Bow To You! You put everything a Rom/Com should have plus so much more.
You delivered full characters and secondary characters. You gave me some of the steamiest times ever. You made small town perfectly ok and hysterical in their ability to work the gossip mill to perfection.

I could go into depth about all the heart, insight to pain each one of these characters had to cause their relationship woes but
Melanie Harlow
Aug 10, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
☆★☆ 𝗔𝗩𝗔𝗜𝗟𝗔𝗕𝗟𝗘 𝗡𝗢𝗪 ☆★☆

If you're looking for a new book boyfriend, I've got one to rev your engine. He's a hot, broody mechanic with a protective streak, who can't help falling for a newly-broke former debutante whose car breaks down, stranding her in his small town. This book is everything 2020 is not--light, sexy, heartwarming, and fun! If you're ready for a hot, sweaty joy ride, this book is for you.

𝑆𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑠, 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑎𝑛 𝑎𝑐𝑐𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑛.

𝗗𝗥𝗜𝗩𝗘 𝗠𝗘 𝗪𝗜𝗟𝗗
✦ Amazon → https://harlow.pu
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Aug 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars!
(ARC provided by author)

-“Every time you step up to the plate, there’s a chance you’ll strike out. But there’s also a chance you’ll knock it out of the park.”

B3737629_E45E_4B84_B59A_A2898033D166

Griffin Dempsey is a mechanic who owns and runs a garage in a small town in Michigan called Bellamy Creek. He’s one of the towns most eligible bachelors, but is not a relationship type of guy. He’s stubborn, and set in his ways. He stays busy with work, family, and baseball. Then a beautiful, mysterious woman crashes into town
Laurelin Paige
Sep 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This bitch Melanie Harlow sent me chapters while she was writing this and then abruptly stopped, and I had to buy the book to read the ending! What kind of friend is she? :D Luckily, I love her and was willing to sacrifice. Worth it, too! Melanie writes damn satisfying books! They're like pajamas for the soul. (Stolen comparison from Kayti McGee) ...more
Shannon
I loved this book! It was fun and sexy and emotional, all the things I want, and love, in a contemporary romance, and which Ms. Harlow never fails to deliver!
Blair and Griffin are the perfect example of the "grumpy and sunshine" trope and I adored them! Griffin has found himself a spot on my Harlow's Hotties favorite list, that is for sure. Honestly, together, they've become one of my favorite Harlow couples.

Griffin is that perfect mix of alpha and beta- all broody and moody on the outside, but
Jacob Proffitt
I had a hard time buying any of these characters. Griffin is a schlump persisting along in a business his dad left him and I can't tell if he hates it and only persists as tribute to his deceased father or if he tolerates it because he can't think of anything else to do. He's pfaffing around with small business loans to upgrade crap but it sounds to me like if you can't make it on reputation in a small town then you're flat-out doing something wrong.

And Blair supposedly comes from money but none
Nova B
Aug 23, 2020 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I need a guy that goes after what he wants. This one did not. Why must the guy always be hung up on his past. Scared pregnancy with heroine here and a miscarriageWith last relationship. She was the pursuer.
Melanie (mells_view)
Apr 02, 2021 rated it really liked it
Sweet and easy.

Heroine trying to start a new life pops a tire and gets stranded in town. Hero is reluctant in love, but of course the heroine just falls right into his arms. Literally that happens. It’s just sweet and feel good. They fall fast, but it was too sweet for it to bother me! I needed something easy and fun, and this was it. I’ll probably read more from the series, because I liked the small town vibes.
Bookgasms Book Blog
Aug 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ratula, missy
Gah!! Melanie Harlow has done it again!! She creates the most perfect recipe of small town romances with the added spice of delicious gruff and broody men along with sweet and sassy heroines who turn their worlds upside down! I absolutely loved Griffin and Blair and their heartfelt and sexy connection!!

There is something about the way Harlow writes opposite attract stories where two worlds collide and the combustion creates shockwaves heard 'round the world (in this case, Bellamy Creek!) This s
Syndi
Nov 02, 2021 rated it liked it
I am not very impressed with Drive Me Wild. I feel like Miss Harlow missing the wild aspect on the story. The characters are immature. There is a lot of hot sex, but I feel lukewarm. Drive Me Wild is intended for NA audience.

Blaire is typical damsel in distress. While Griffin is typical brooding hero who has a bit of baggage in his past. However I still think the plot is weak and rushed. I am surprise that Miss Harlow is not elevating the plot into much more drama.
The book is not entirely bad.
☘ Lily ☘
The book could be better. It began perfectly and ended on a such meh point for me. The guy was too indecisive with his feelings and it wasn't even the fun indecisiveness (which now I found exists).

The heroine, Blair, was a quirky great girl. I love heroines like her in my books. A classic heroine, in my opinion.
Robin
Aug 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Like a Hallmark movie only sexy

I received an ARC copy of this from the author via Social Butterfly PR in exchange for an honest review

Summary
While trying to escape her debutante life, Blair literally crashes into Bellamy Creek. With her car busted and bank account empty, Blair has no where to go. So when the attractive mechanic catches her trying to sleep in broken car, she takes him up on the offer to crash on his couch.
Griffin lives by a strict set of rules - number 1 being no sleep overs. But
Halle Reads
Aug 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs-2020
4 Stars 🌟

Drive-Me-Wild-1

Drive Me Wild is the first book in a new series of standalone small town romances. It follows Griffin & Blair in this light hearted, steamy, sweet, low angst with an all round fun rom com vibe.

Griffin is grumpy, slightly closed off emotionally and convinced he will always be better off alone. He has things he is still dealing with from his past as well as trying to figure out a way to keep his business running and succeeding he definitely does not have anytime for love or relationsh
Antonella

I usually enjoy more Melanie Harlow's small town series but this one was a miss for me.
The beginning was great, the setting, the characters, the plot... THE MEET CUTE and then sadly everything went downhill for me... very irritating MC's
I will read the next book in the series and probably the rest of the series...

2,5 stars
Jo - •.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•
Small town romance 💚
Instant attraction 💚
Simmering lust 💚
Super cute couple 💚
Steamy hot sex 💚

Blair literally crashes into Griffin’s life wearing a ball gown that looks suspiciously like a wedding dress. Could she be a runaway bride? Blair is not happy about this turn of events, she has a plan and come hell or high water she is going to finally fulfill the dream she has to open her own bakery.

‘She looked like a very confused Disney princess, as if she’d been well on her way to the Magic Kingdom
Elle G.
Aug 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: small-town, romance
My Rating: 4.5 Stars
Tropes: Small Town | Contemporary Romance

Drive Me Wild is the first book in the Bellamy Creek series by Melanie Harlow and I have to say, it’s a fantastic start! Having loved her Cloverleigh Farms series I knew I was in for a treat when I realized she was writing another small-town romance series of interconnected standalones (my FAVORITE). In this one, readers will meet Blair and Griffin, two unlikely people who, despite major life differences, find a love they never expec
❤️Emma Book Lover ❤️
4 ⭐⭐⭐⭐

⭐Check out my Instagram page⭐

Cute small town romance. I really enjoyed it.
Hot mechanic meets ex debutante on her way to a new life. She crashes in his town and is stuck there until he will fix her car.
Blair and Griffin can't be more different: she was a spoiled princess and he is the ex marine now dirty and hard working mechanic. He has some past baggage and is reluctant to let people in but Blair just sneak up on him and gained his heart. Mostly drama free,but it does have some heavy m
M
Apr 03, 2021 rated it really liked it
3.5/4 stars

This was a cute small town romance. A broody hero and down on her luck debutante.

Blair Beaufort is kind of soul searching. She packed a suitcase, got in her car and just drove. Drove away from her troubles. Her life was one of never wanting for anything... until her father was caught stealing money and everything was turned upside down.
While on her drive she noticed a sign --- it draws her and she decides to venture off her trek. Well, this poor woman is one the worst drivers ever an
Vintage
This started out very sweet and promising. The heroine crashes outside where the H and friends are drinking, and it’s meet cute via car crash. She’s a happy-go-lucky rich girl that wants to change her life, and he’s a grumpy but sexy H that doesn’t.

Insta-attraction, lots of sex and some pretty cute banter (how often do you have characters actually joke with each other in a romance), but stars dropped when he turns into an over the top jerk and really pushes her away. Surprisingly, she doesn't wh
Weronika -  Little Steamy Reads
„You’re making me want things I can’t have.”

Melanie Harlow writes the best small-town romances. She can create not only an unique love story, but also she’s also able to convey the provincial charm and kind of familiarity and closenes only this sub-genre provides. Drive Me Wild is another proof of Melanie’s skillful writing style. It’s heartfelt, steamy and captivating. And while it touches some emotional topics, it’s still light and entertaining.

Griffin will steal your heart right from the
Katie
Aug 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book was everything, it got to me and I had tears. It was perfect and the characters were great together.
Melanie’s books have the perfect setting,characters, story and feels. They are just so real and raw and you feel like it’s happening close to home.
Blair and Griffin knew their flaws and admitted to them. They are perfect for each other. You just feel like you are part of the community , sitting back watching everything unfold. I highly recommend this book and can not wait to read more
Carol (StarAngel's Reviews) Allen
4.5 Stars

This was such a cute story of Blair and Griff! I absolutely LOVED Blair's character and her relationship with Griff. There were so many times I found myself chuckling between her antics and her motor mouth. This was so much fun and I can't wait to get Cole's story!
Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads
This book was super cute, super sweet!! An easy and light read with a fun and quirky set of characters! So enjoyable!
Tenley
Oct 04, 2020 rated it it was ok
I had high hopes for this book, because I really enjoy reading Melanie Harlow's books, but this one fell flat.

Her formula is getting old. There is always some incredibly hot, but commitment-phobic H, paired with some super down-to-earth, gorgeous and humble h who makes the hero rethink his commitment issues ((view spoiler)). Seriously, I've read this same story over and over in her books.

I don't mind reading formulaic bo
Somia
Aug 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
Blair Beaufort literally crashes into Bellamy Creek wearing a ball gown and a tiara, disrupting the life of mechanic Griffin Dempsy for the better. Griffin is firm in his stance that a long term relationship is not for him, yet he finds himself unable to ignore the draw he feels to Blair.

A good small time romance that I enjoyed. There were times when I wanted to whack some sense into Griffin due to him panicking and snapping at/pushing away Blair, but luckily not so much that it tarnished the r
Seline
Aug 24, 2020 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
meh...
Julia Griffis - The Romance Bibliophile
NO SPOILERS!

Drive Me Wild was the PERFECT summer romance, and a phenomenal start to the Bellamy Creek series, which is sure to be a MUST READ! Melanie Harlow wove a sexy, funny, charming, swoon-worthy, and entertaining romantic tale in Drive Me Wild, and it was just what I wanted/needed.

The storyline was engaging and exactly what I hoped for. Harlow immediately captivated me with her prose, and I smiled, laughed, and swooned from start to finish. Bellamy Creek was a quaint, idyllic small town s
Ms reads a lot
Sep 23, 2021 rated it it was amazing

I am a huge sucker for small town romances. I loved this! It was so cute and sweet. Not only did I love Blair and Griffin, but I adored all of the other characters. You could really feel the small town charm. I am addicted to this series. I can’t wait until the next book!
The Romantic Rush Blog
No one writes small town romances like Melanie Harlow. Her stories also give me the feel-good warm fuzzies that I get from watching a Hallmark love story, but with some swoon worthy sexiness that Melanie writes so well. Drive Me Wild balances a tender thoughtfulness with playfulness and levity - this is an arresting story that made me smile, made me swoon, and reminded how beautiful it is to fall in love.

This charming story begins with an unlikely twist of fate and unusual combination-the best s
Kate R
Aug 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
Drive Me Wild is the first in a new series based in small town, Bellamy Creek. It was a perfect introduction to the series and this adorable small town. Blair is running away from her plush life, after a scandal involving her father. Griffin is a small town mechanic trying to keep his business afloat. She literally crashes into town, and Griffin comes to her rescue. After realizing she doesn’t have a place to stay, he offers to let her stay with him. As you can imagine, things quickly turn steam ...more

• This Love Hurts (This Love Hurts, #1)
  • Drowning in Stars
  • The Devil's Crown: Part 1
  • King of Souls (Verona Legacy, #2)
  • One More Step
  • Disorderly Conduct (The Anna Albertini Files #1)
  • Twisted Circles (Secret Society, #2)
  • Hooked on Her (Ice Kings, #3)
  • The Jezebel (Rivers Wilde #3)
  • Jinx's Fantasy (Goddess Isles, #5.2)
  • The Benefactor
  • Code Name: Ghost (Jameson Force Security, #5)
  • Inked in Lies (The Fallen Men, #5)
  • Sully's Fantasy (Goddess Isles, #5.1)
  • Nerdy Little Secret
  • Confessions of a Bookaholic
  • You Are My Reason (You Are Mine, #1)
  • One Night Only (The Extravagant, #1)
See top shelves…
USA Today bestselling author of sweet and sexy romance. Lover of cocktails, high heels, and history with the naughty bits left in. Michigan girl. INTJ. Always seeking ginspiration...

Find me!

FULL LIST OF BOOKS:

Series:
Drive Me Wild (Bellamy Creek #1) by Melanie Harlow

Bellamy Creek (4 books)
  • Make Me Yours (Bellamy Creek, #2)
  • Call Me Crazy (Bellamy Creek, #3)
  • Tie Me Down (Bellamy Creek, #4)