Start by marking “Bound Together (Torn and Bound Duet, #2)” as Want to Read:
Bound Together (Torn and Bound Duet, #2)

Bound Together

(Torn and Bound Duet #2)

From USA Today bestselling author K Webster and Nikki Ash comes an angsty, new adult, why choose romance.

Oh, look, Ashton Carter destroyed his life—again.

Dad’s disappointed in me.
No shocker there.
But with them, it’s worse.
We’re torn apart and I’m responsible for the shredding.

Selfish.
Liar.
Unworthy.

I’ve made a mess of it all.
I’m not sure it’s even fixable.

Four br
Published November 17th 2020

Start your review of Bound Together (Torn and Bound Duet, #2)
❥ KAT ❥ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books
zxs 'BOUND TOGETHER' is the final book in K. Webster's & Nikki Ash's'Torn and Bound' duet. It picks up where the first book Torn Apart left off.

🌀MY REVIEW AND OTHERS:🌀Can also be found on my blog: ➽ KITTY KATS CRAZY ABOUT BOOKS

I was beyond excited to get to this one, after the way things left off with this trio in the previous book and that cliffy I fell down, I needed to start this book as soon as it went live!!

This one was a clusterf#ck of entangled limbs as these two authors brought the
Nazanin
Jan 01, 2021 rated it really liked it
3.75 Stars

I never thought I would see a day to say that I enjoyed this book so much because, you know, this type of reads isn’t my taste. But who I’m kidding here; this is K. Webster and she’s the one who can flip everything for me. And there is no complaining here! Told in multiple POV, 1st person, it’s the second installment in the "Torn and Bound" duet. It’s emotional, a bit angsty, and hot. Loved all the characters, they were all perfect in their own ways. Overall, I had a good time reading
Melanie (mells_view)
Started skimming at 65%, because I lost interest in anything outside of whether or not the main four would get together, but what I read was decent, so 3 stars.

Polyamorous relationship. There’s some angst from outside parties, but the main relationship had a good build in the half I read.

Oh also, want to mention that this is NOT reverse harem. This is a poly relationship with all parties together. If you’re looking for traditional RH, this ain’t it, and I only mention it because it seems to be t
Ria  | Abstract ♥ Books

ALL MY REVIEWS CAN BE FOUND ON MY BLOG: ABSTRACT BOOKS

line

"Bound Together" is the second book of the "Torn and Bound" Duet by the best-selling authors K.Webster and Nikki Ash. Told in dual Perspectives , get ready to have your mind blown by these amazing authors!!

After that Disastrous ending of the first part of the duet , I was pretty much willing to exchange my firstborn to get my hands on the second part of this duet! And what an epic journey this was. Let me just say , that this duet is the mos
warhawke
Genre: N/A Romance
Type: Book 2 of 2 from Torn and Bound Duet
POV: First Person - Multiple
Rating:
4.25 Stars

Ashton Carter knew he messed up. His heart was enough for more than just one, but Mia, Drew, and Brayden might not share the same sentiment. This situation could either bring them together to completely tear them apart.

After the sticky situation in the last book, I was curious about how this one will work out. I’m glad the authors managed to pull it off while keeping the relationship integ
NiCoLeTa E. {Addicted To Books}
***4,5 "Mine!!!" stars***

AVAILABLE NOW

"The capicity to love is limitless. The only thing stopping you is the way you think." -Unknown

The truth is that this was my first time that i've read something like that!!!
But in a weird way, I managed to embrace and love this thing that was brewing between our heroes...
Of course, the ending of the first book left me in a weird state of mind and i was sooo curious to see how the whole situation will be played out by the authors.
This book made me fe
Jen
Nov 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
CC
4 ★

Grounded in friendship, Ashton, Mia, Brayden and Drew are continue to navigate their way through strong feelings. For Ashton and Mia, they have to decide whether stepping into unknown is worth the risk. With Bray and Drew sharing a weighty past, their connection is intense and long overdue.

“What’s it going to be, sweetheart?” You going to let us tag team you or are you going to be a good girl and take all three of us like you were born to do?”

In book one, it was a slow build among chara
nikki
Nov 16, 2020 rated it liked it
So this is probably going to be an unpopular opinion, but I didn’t love this one as much as I did the first book. I found Ashton to be a bit of a cocky prick at times and he really started to grate on me.
I did love the writing though and adored Drew & Brayden.
Kahea
***5 ‘Puzzle Pieces’ Stars***

They made me cry.

Not the whole sobbing, snotty, ugly cry thing.

But, enough liquid came out of my eyes to where the words were blurry and I was sniffling, so that’s kind of a huge thing in my world when it comes to a book.

So what does that mean???

That means that I absolutely FLoved this book. I was a bit….wary considering how Torn Apart ended, but my need to know how they’d all come together in the end was a whole lot stronger, and their journey to their HEA was a
Tees_BookCave
Nov 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Yo, this book was the bomb.com, like seriously it was the shit. This book was so good that I feel like it’s too good to be true. Who would have thought that book two could be just as good as book one.

I loved everything about this book, this book pulled me in from the moment that I started it and I could not put it down until it was finished. It’s been a month or so since a book could do that.

This book had me feeling all sorts of emotions, it had me feeling all giddy, made me smile, laugh, cry,
Ezinwanyi Chinyere
Awesome ending to this duet

I wasn’t sure where the authors would take these friends but I enjoyed this ride. Mia, Ash, Brayden and Drew were a super team. Great friendships, relationships and good people in general. A lot of growth and very sexy times.
SusanAhh

The Shape of Love?

I read this book, Bound Together (Torn and Bound Duet, #2) by K. Webster back to back after part one of the the duo it makes up with Torn Apart (Torn and Bound Duet, #1) by K. Webster . I decided to review the work as a duo since both books are currently available and they are intricately entwined in the continuation of the story told by both.

There are four main characters who meet at university. Each of them form a connection both sexual and in friendship to the other. Their development arcs are achieved through the usual happenings in university culture and campus life. W
MissPetiteBrunetteBookBlog
Ashton Carter, Mia Livingston, Brayden Murphy & Drew Thompson are back in part two of this off the charts steamy duet. After the crazy cliffhanger, we were left needing more and more you are going to get...plus a WHOLE lot more! Can these four souls navigate love & life together? Can Ashton & his friends find what they are looking for? This picks up right where the last book left us and takes off at full speed. “Love Knows No Labels” A intense, adult themed NA, taboo, need an ice bath RH romance ...more
Mackenzie
*ARC provided in exchange for an honest review*

This picked up right where Torn apart ended, and after that bombshell of a cliffhanger I have been anxiously awaiting this to drop on my kindle. Ash royally screws up at the end of book one and has to do some serious fixing to dig himself out of the hole he dug. My heart broke for Mia and I could feel her pain. Eventually the poly relationship comes in to play and I was on the edge of my seat waiting for it. I should have known K and Nikki wouldn't
Kelly
Shelves: loved-it, 6-stars
The well-developed characters, sexual chemistry and erotic scenes make this a compellingly complex story that the readers will not want to put down.
Mia, Brayden, Drew, and Ashton are remarkable in their roles and duties of this story. Each of them was appealing and well loved.
Enticing and beautifully written series!
Closet Romance Reader
Nov 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Holy smokes!! This book was on fire!! Bound Together was the second book in the Torn and Bound Duet. They must be read in order!! Now, this wasn’t necessarily my genre but there was no way I was not reading a Nikki Ash and K. Webster book; and let me tell you...it did not disappoint! I had so many theories after Torn Apart and I am so happy that it ended the way I wanted!! It was beautiful, sexy, and full of steam!! Be prepared to be turned on!

I devoured it, read it all in one setting and could
Laurie Jovanovic
Oct 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Holy Hotness! Bound Together is the second book and conclusion to the Torn and Bound Duet by K. Webster and Nikki Ash. And let me tell you, this dynamic duo did not disappoint. Where Torn Apart is a slow burn, Bound Together MORE than makes up for it with the steam. It is so unbelievably hot!

In Bound Together we see these characters develop into who they truly are and come together as a unit to create the most beautiful, accepting, relationship imaginable. These 4 people have each others back a
Jessica Alcazar
Jul 23, 2020 marked it as to-read
Shelves: ash-nikki, webster-k

PREORDER YOUR COPY TODAY!!
Amazon universal: https://bit.ly/3jaXCnX
Apple: https://apple.co/2DRB8bp
KoBo: https://bit.ly/3fqVx4R
Nook: https://bit.ly/3ftJiEL

Lilith
Nov 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing

GENRE:EROTIC ROMANCE.
AUTHOR: K.WEBSTER & NIKKI ASH.
TYPE: BOOK 2 OF TORN AND BOUND DUET.
POV: FIRST PERSON- MULTIPLE POV.
MY RATING: 5 " WHY CHOOSE WHEN YOU CAN HAVE ALL" STARS.

Bound together is the second installation in the Torn and Bound duet by duo of the authors K.WEBSTER and Nikki Ash.

This book starts off exactly where the first book left us...in the locker room where Ashton messed up....again. But this time he is going to get the girl AND the men he loves.

Torn apart was a five star read but
Aundi Living That Book Life
Shelves: must-read-2020, rh, taboo
5 Bound Together Crowns

Hot! Hot! Hot! I thought the first book in this duet was steamy but I was wrong this book blew that one out of the water. This book has everything you could think of in a RH; MF, MM, MMF, MFM, MFMM I could not get enough of the dynamics interlaced throughout this story. The first book laid the groundwork but this one took those undercurrents and really brought them life.

This story looks more in-depth at a fully functioning polyamorous relationship and what that would
Anne Milne
Nov 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars

This is the perfect conclusion to this duet where we see the story of all the characters come together (hehe). Sorry I couldn't resist. I liked the flow of the storyline it gave the reader time to get to know each individual and the full group dynamics. The writing makes the reader feel every emotion, all the confusion the longing the passion. How do you choose a favourite from Ashton, Mia, Drew and Brayden I know I can't. The way social norms and expectations is woven into the story is
Emma (emjbookshelf)
Nov 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Bound together is the conclusion in the Torn & Bound duet. You do have to read Torn Apart first as Bound Together picks up right where Torn Apart ended.

In Torn Apart we got to know all the characters individually and slowly start to explore their relationships. Bound Together we see all 4 characters really look at themselves and figure out what they really want. With each other's consent they all enter into a relationship with each other.

The love, acceptance, respect and trust that these four h
Lily
Nov 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
My top favorite duet of 2020!

Bound Together was the perfect conclusion to this amazing story! Both authors knocked it out of the park by creating a group of wonderful, flawed, and chaotic characters. I really loved the flow of the story- it was executed perfectly. I can’t gush enough about how much I loved Ashton, Mia, Brayden, and Drew. I was rooting for them and so happy they got their happy ending!
Shaley- Pretty Little Book Blog
“Best friends torn apart all because of a kiss—an act of love.”

Addicting. Intriguing. OFF THE CHARTS HOT.

H.O.L.Y. C.R.A.P. This was probably one of the hottest books I’ve read all year. The chemistry between all the characters was pushing steam out of my kindle. But not only was it hot, but it wasn’t like an RH I’ve ever read.

I 100%, full-heartedly believe love is love. It doesn’t matter what somebody does with their heart and who they give it to, what matters is that they are happy and loved.

Dr
Mirjam
Nov 03, 2020 marked it as to-read

Part of the Torn and Bound Duet Series and must be read in order:
Torn Apart (Torn and Bound Duet, #1) by K. Webster Bound Together (Torn and Bound Duet, #2) by K. Webster
Jenn Amy
5 stars

I finished this book more than a week ago and I still cannot stop thinking about this AMAZING duet.

At the start of 2020 I set a personal reading goal to challenge myself to read romance that is outside of the box and try different tropes and sub-genres that I wouldn’t have normally picked up in the past. Before this duet I had never read a RH novel nor had I read a MM Romance. Being that Nikki Ash and K Webster are two of my most favourite authors I knew this was my chance to try somethin
Nicole Dykes
Oct 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This. Book!
I would say it was the best guilty pleasure book of the year except I don't feel guilty. At. All.

I absolutely loved this duet! I'm always looking for something different, yet still somehow real. Something that feels like it could really happen. And this book is exactly that!

I loved every single second. Its hard to keep my attention but I found myself reading and reading, then realizing I was getting closer to the end and wanting to slow down because I didn't want it to ve over.

In a wo
The Romantic Rush Blog
K Webster and Nikki Ash have created a fresh and inspired story that defies tropes, that defies labels- an unabashed depiction of an unconventional love story that challenges our arbitrary but meticulously created societal romantic constructs. This is a story that embraces the infinite quality of loving, an emotionally and psychologically captivating story about complex and deeply dimensional characters who discover their hearts’ fullest potential.

Torn Apart is a story about identity-freedom fro
Brittany (happy.ending.always)
What an amazing book. And what a beautiful and awesome series. These two books, Torn Apart (book 1), and Bound Together were 2 of my favorite books of 2020! Heck, they were 2 of my favorite books I have ever read. They will have you laughing, crying and so wishing they didn’t have to end.

But speaking of the ending, it was perfection. The way these two books came together were written so perfectly. Book 1 left a shocker ending. So I couldn’t wait to get my hands on this book. Each of the 4 main
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »

• The Stopover (The Miles High Club, #1)
  • The Takeover (The Miles High Club, #2)
  • Single Dad Seeks Juliet
  • The Senator
  • One Good Thing
  • Fighting Love: The Complete Series
  • Every Moment with You (Redeeming Love #1)
  • Rule of a Kingdom
  • Lost Without You (Annapolis Harbor #2)
  • Finding Alexei
  • Watch Me Unravel (Blue is the Color, #2)
  • All the Little Lies (English Prep #1)
  • The Boyfriend Effect (Frisky Business #1)
  • Ecstasy
  • Hot Single Dad (Book Boyfriends, #3)
  • Lilac
  • Bad Boy Blues (St. Mary’s Rebels #0.5)
  • Love Song (Stage Dive, #4.7)
See top shelves…
K Webster is a USA Today Bestselling author. Her titles have claimed many bestseller tags in numerous categories, are translated in multiple languages, and have been adapted into audiobooks. She lives in "Tornado Alley" with her husband, two children, and her baby dog named Blue. When she's not writing, she's reading, drinking copious amounts of coffee, and researching aliens.

Get social with K!
Ne

Torn and Bound Duet (2 books)
  • Torn Apart (Torn and Bound Duet, #1)

News & Interviews