Start by marking “In Love & Pajamas: A Collection of Comics about Being Yourself Together” as Want to Read:
In Love & Pajamas: A Collection of Comics about Being Yourself Together

In Love & Pajamas: A Collection of Comics about Being Yourself Together

From the author of the #1 New York Times bestseller Snug and the bestselling Little Moments of Love comes an all-new collection, In Love & Pajamas by Catana Chetwynd of Catana Comics!

When you've reached that sweatpants-wearing cozy place in your relationship, it's all In Love & Pajamas This brand-new collection of Catana Comics presents some fan favorites and half of t
Expected publication: February 2nd 2021 by Andrews McMeel Publishing

To ask other readers questions about In Love & Pajamas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about In Love & Pajamas

Start your review of In Love & Pajamas: A Collection of Comics about Being Yourself Together
MischaS_
Nov 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: english, cute, funny, arc, comics
***Advance Review Copy generously provided through NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.***

Okay, sometimes life can be very simple... I see a new Catana book, I want it.

Little Memories of Love are probably still my favourite by Catana. And Snug probably comes a close second.

However, I still loved this one. And I'm going to tell you why. These times are stressful for most of us and I just loved curling up with this book and enjoying it for an hour. A cup of tea and sitting in my favourite
Toni
Jan 04, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This book just gave me a warm feeing of happiness and contentment that I associate with a good relationship. It's sweet, non-pretentious, funny, and genuinely romantic. ...more
Reading_ Tam_ Ishly
SO WORTH IT!!!!!

I find the cover quite different from the previous collections and it's quite refreshing!

Who doesn't love pick with all that lovely content?!

I do for sure!

This couple shows that it's okay to accept how perfect and imperfect your partner is. There's nothing like perfect or imperfect actually!

I love the tiny looking characters! They are cute and smol like always been! But I can also relate with the small hand thing and him asking her that silly question about it made me laugh like
destiny ♡⚔♡ [howling libraries]
I really love Catana's comics. They just never seem to get old, and In Love & Pajamas was no exception. This was yet another precious, hilarious, relatable collection of comics about relationships, with this one specially focusing on what it's like to be with your best friend and to be so comfortable with your significant other that nothing you do is "weird" anymore. Having been with my own spouse for so long and being so comfortable with them, I always feel like I see pieces of us in the goofy ...more
Sheena
Nov 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
I've always seen these comics on the internet but never realized it was in a comic book form! This was super cute and relatable. Thanks so much to Netgalley and to the publisher for the advanced e-copy of this book!
Natalie
Nov 15, 2020 rated it really liked it

In love and pajamas is a beautiful book of comic script pages by the amazing Catana Chetwynd based upon her own relationship with her husband. The comic scripts are cute and funny and so relatable in parts too.
This is s fantastic and heartwarming book ideal for anyone in love.
Emma
Nov 10, 2020 rated it really liked it

Another lovely comic collection by Catana Chetwynd!
This adorable book contains one-page comics inspired by the author's own relationship. This volume has a very nice message: it's so beautiful to be yourself with the person that you love and that accepts you for who you truly are.
This book would definitely make a lovely gift!
Creya
Dec 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Thank you to NetGalley and Andrews McMeel Publishing for providing a digital copy of this book in exchange for my honest review.

Because who doesn’t love couples comics?!
Shaylan
Nov 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 stars!! I adore Catana Comics and was so happy to get an early copy of this to review! I've been following the artist on Instagram for years and have always loved these cute little cartoons. They're so happy and relatable.

This book features comics that have been put out before and never before seen ones. I loved seeing some of my favourites in this collection along with new ones. John and Catana are the most adorable couple and everything the comics depict is just every day life. Catana Comic
Mikky (Nocturnal Predators Reviews)
* I received an eARC of this novel via NetGalley. All opinions in this review are my own.

This was a quick and cute read! The art style was nice but considering how simplistic they are I would have liked to have seen them in color, but that's just a personal nitpick of mine. The story from comic to comic was sweet and heartfelt. I related to quite a few and they did pass the time well. I'd read future books by this author.
San
Nov 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgalley
I absolutely love Catana's comics, she never disappoints! All her stories and characters are super cute and adorable! I have been following Catana Comics on social media for some time and I have already seen some of the comics included in this book but there were also many new ones. And those comics are perfect, relaxing read that can make reader laugh so many times,
I loved this book just as much as the rest of Catana's comics and highly recommend this book to all people!

Prashasti
Dec 14, 2020 rated it really liked it

I love reading Catana's books, for the very reason that they are simply, mushy and cute.

Having said that her first book Little Memories of Love will still my favourite.

I ship these two quirky beings, Catana and John; hence picked up reading In Love & Pajamas!
Honestly this one ended before I could even realized but it was all things good...fuzzy, warm, and a comforting read to pick up on a cold wintery n
Candice Jarrett
Shelves: romance
Full Disclosure: I both read the comic and am now writing this review whilst wearing fuzzy pajama pants. If I could give this book 10 stars, I would.

My thoughts about "In Love & Pajamas" :

THIS IS TOO ADORABLE!!! I definitely saw myself and my husband in a few of these pages. Seeing those moments on the pages gave me ALL THE FEELS!!! A few times as I was reading it, I ran over to my husband and said "LOOK!!!!" He smiled too.

I actually laughed out loud several times... like when...

- She gets the p
ℳacarena
Nov 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviews, comics
So lovely and relatable.
This is the third comic book I read by Catana Chetwynd. It keeps the essence of her two previous works. In this comic book, In Love & Pajamas, Catana presents several comic strips about how she and her partner are totally themselves together, like changing into your comfy clothes or pajamas inmediately after coming home.
One of the things I like about Catana's comics is how their differences (Catana and John) complement their relationship 😊.

Thanks to Andrews McMeel Publis
vibha v
Dec 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
These Comics are so relatable!!
We see the day to day activities of Catana and her fiance John portrayed humorously. These comics are an absolute delight for those who love the slice of life comics!!
Reading this when we have a bad day and smiling or rather grinning at the adorable interactions between Catana and John.
These certainly lifted up my mood and provided a break from the cheesy rom coms!
Thank you, NetGalley for the eARC in exchange for an honest review.
Melissa
Jan 05, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I love Catana's Comics, and this collection is so adorable! I can see myself and my partner in this so much. This book is a great reminder that when you find someone with whom you can be yourself together, it's the best feeling ever. Your partner should be there for you either if you had a great or a bad day, and he should know what to say to you to cheer you up (or just be there, you know!). So cute!

Many thanks to Andrews McMeel Publishing for the complimentary e-copy of this book through NetGa
Madara
Dec 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
I think most of us already have seen some of Catana Chetwynd's comics on Facebook (or Reddit). They are cute, relatable and just really sweet. And this collection is all of that - so wholesome and sweet. I'm not married but I could see myself and my boyfriend in most of the comics.
This is a nice and quick read. A great gift to your significant other.
In Love & Pajamas: A Collection of Comics about Being Yourself Together comes out on February 2nd 2021

Review copy provided by the publisher and NetG
Whisper19
ARC given by NetGalley

I have been seeing these comics all over the internet for a while now, but this is the first time I've seen them in a book form. And what a way to spend an afternoon. I loved it!
The way she shows all the quirks and truths of "grown up" life is amazing, and all in 3 to 4 images. Their relationship is so adorable!
Relationship goals all the way.
I have nothing more to say. Go out and buy this thing!
anud-be
Dec 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was so cute, It felt more relatable to me than Little Moments of Love.
I absolutely loved it! it was simple but brilliant.
Many thanks to Netgalley and Andrews McMeel Publishing for this ARC.
İlkim
Dec 06, 2020 rated it liked it
I received an eARC of this novel via NetGalley.

It was a sweet and quick read. Drawings were cute, I just couldn't bond with them.
Autumn Byrd
ARC was provided by NetGalley and Andrews McMeel Publishing in exchange for an honest review.

This review is being published before the release date (February 2nd, 2020)

Oh, this was just the sweetest and filled my heart with so much warmth! Times are really hectic and hard right now, and I’m not going to lie, I’ve been looking for things that keep me happy and make me laugh. This is the first book I ever read by Catana and I’m so pleasantly surprised! My heart is bursting with warmth, love, and j
Mehsi
I received this book from Netgalley in exchange of an honest review.

The third Catana comics collection and boy oh boy I was hyped. I just love her art and her comics are so much fun to read, also very relatable in different ways.

This one is once again filled to the brim with love and humour. The hearts are once again flying out of the comics. We see this cute couple do all sorts of things, from going to the beach, to photographing their dog or seeing who he loves more. We see phonecalls and appi
Gerardine  Betancourt
Nov 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is my first time reading Catana books and let me tell you that this collection is super adorable, I smiled a lot while reading this. The art style shows beautiful moments in a relationship doing simple things like watching tv or cooking together.
I recommend this book to anyone who wants a cute and short read.
4 stars⭐⭐⭐⭐
I received an arc via Netgalley in exchange for an honest review
Darlene I read WAY to many books
This one was pretty cute comic. I kept saying awwww!!

The drawings were pretty simple. :) would recommend
Soumya
Nov 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
Actual rating - 3.5
Siqahiqa
Nov 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I just finished reading In Love & Pajamas this morning. A quick and cute read. I enjoyed the first book by Chetwynd, Little Moments of Love, and more enjoyed this recent book.

It’s a collection of funny and adorable moments encountered in a relationship. I can found myself in the happiest little moments, making me more in love with this book. Besides, this book brings us to learn that it's okay not to be perfect, and it's more than okay to do silly things in front of your partner 😂

I absolutely l
Arvenig
Nov 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
hi everyone!
This book is the cutest thing ever!
It's a short collection of comics of everyday 'couple life' showing the cute romantic (but realistic) moments. and I mean:
- asking the other one to see a movie you just watched to talk about it
- doing things that the other loves
- procrastinating on going out just to stay in bed together
- texting each other from different rooms
- and many other sweet and funny things
It's very relatable, in fact it isn't about the grand gestures and other typical rom-
Anoeska Nossol
Dec 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
Catan Chetwynd is known for her recognizable comics. This time she focuses -in most comics- on the relaxing days at home... IN PYJAMAS!
Her drawing style is simple but very nice because it gives the reader the ability of using their own imagination. The text is short which makes it so recognizable. There are no details, colors etc. it's a comic for anyone and for any couple.
I do feel like some comics were a bit the same. Some more variety would have been lovely.
Merve
Nov 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I love these two. They are so cute. They always fill my heart with love, peace and happiness. In Love & Pajamas is a dreamy visualization of quarantine. They are always at home, adhere going out. They are happy to be together, alas the "dreamy" part.

Just read this one too.

• When Sharks Attack With Kindness
  • Shine your Icy Crown (You Are Your Own Fairy Tale, #2)
  • Candy Hearts
  • Tales of the Mist
  • Delicates (Sheets, #2)
  • Martian Ghost Centaur
  • Why She Wrote: A Graphic History of the Lives, Inspiration, and Influence Behind the Pens of Classic Women Writers
  • Batman Noir - Black & White: Wieczna żałoba
  • Secrets of Camp Whatever Vol. 1
  • Dryad, Vol. 1
  • Thirsty Mermaids
  • What's Up, Beanie?: Acutely Relatable Comics
  • The Adoption
  • Girl Haven
  • Quincredible Vol. 1: Quest to Be the Best!
  • A Turtle's Guide to Introversion
  • Feelings: A Story in Seasons
  • Rogue Planet
Catana Chetwynd is the creator of a digital comic strip about a short girl and a bearded boyfriend doing the things they do.

Catana Comics Instagram