Start by marking “Cole (Hunting Her)” as Want to Read:

Cole (Hunting Her)

These men don't build bridges... They bury bodies.

I fell for the enemy.
A man whose actions resembled the devil so closely it was sickening.
But I learned from my mistakes.

At least I thought I had.
Until I’m tempted back into his life with a case I can’t refuse.

Cole Torian needs my help.
And I’m unable to deny him.

This time I voluntarily put my career on the line.
Along with my
Kindle Edition
Expected publication: January 22nd 2021

To ask other readers questions about Cole, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cole

Start your review of Cole (Hunting Her)
CourtRocks'
Jan 17, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: books-to-buy
Gahh I'm so sad this series is over! I've absolutely love these characters and their stories. Cole was one of my most anticipated books and I'm so glad we finally got his conclusion with his agent, Anissa Fox.

Cole is definitely one of my top faves in this series and I LOVE how he waited for Anissa and knew right away that there is no one else for him but her, and he was set to prove just that to her. There were a couple of setbacks with Anissa and her constant pushing and pulling away, so I hop
Terri West
Jan 10, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Unbelievably brilliant! 5+ stars, I cannot emphasize how good this series has been and finally, this book is the proverbial icing on the cake. The plot flows well and keeps the reader engaged from start to finish, the characters are 3 dimensional and continue to develop throughout the series. Eden Summers has written these books with a skill that keeps you coming back again and again, they raise your pulse rate, make your stomach turn, make your eyes burn, but then she brings you back and makes ...more
Ames Hart
Jan 09, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Cole is beyond explanation!! I’ve waited for this book for months and Eden does NOT disappoint! I went from moments of white knuckle tension to breathtaking passion to intense action to jaw dropping “what the...?”

Anissa, Cole’s little fox, tries to forget him, but can she? Especially when he shows up yet again. Walking away is impossible but why? She keeps “trying” to walk away, but instead gets pulled in deeper than she ever thought possible. What’s the price she’ll have to pay? Is she prepare
Alannah
Jan 12, 2021 rated it it was amazing
5+ star book. The most highley recomended series is now complete.

Holly smokes this book was way worth the wait. COLE was everything and more.

I was always a Cole lover but when Luca came i was tossing up between them but after reading this bad boy all i can say is Cole is numero Uno.

Cole is the demanding, mafia alpha who now has choices to make he’s never had to face before. He doesn’t want to face them alone and there’s only one person he wants by his side.

Anissa, Cole’s little fox, tries to
Patti
Jan 11, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Oh. My. Word. This book is BY FAR my favorite in the series. I was on the edge of my seat through almost the whole thing; it was so good! I greatly appreciate that Eden starts the story with a recap of the ending of the last book from a different perspective. There are so many parts that I love, but if I had to pick a favorite, it's the part that includes Cole saying "What are you two talking about that's made you upset?" I received an ARC of this book in exchange for my honest review. ...more
Angie Trumps
Jan 10, 2021 rated it it was amazing
White knuckle action, heart stopping passion and destruction is what this book is. Anissa realizes it is futile to fight off your destiny and succumbs to her wants, needs, and desires. When Cole and Anissa are come together they are a forced to be reckoned with.
Deborah
Jan 12, 2021 rated it really liked it
This is part of a series of books about a mafia style organization in, of all places, Portland, Oregon. I know, quite an odd place to set such a series. I recommend reading at least three of the earlier books: Hunter, Decker, and Torian before tackling this one. It will all make much more sense and the three are available on Amazon as Hunting Her box set.
I've been waiting a long time for this book because the heated relationship between an FBI agent and a mafia don has been part of several other
Anna Theurer (Anna's Bookshelf)
Jan 12, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: suspense
What a fantastic conclusion to the Hunting Her series! You’ll be thrown into the action right from chapter 1 and be prepared to forgo sleep as you will not want to put this book down. Full of intrigue, action, and steam this gripping romantic suspense kept me on the edge of my seat all while I was swooning for the devastatingly delicious Cole Torian.

Cole, the head of a criminal enterprise and Anissa, an FBI agent were featured in book 3 of this series, Torian. In the aftermath of what occurred w
Lisa Staples
It has been a nail biting wait for this potential conclusion to the Hunting Her series, but Eden Summers has succeeded in pouring her immense talent onto the pages of COLE to give readers an ending so very worthy of her ruthless drug lord, Cole Torian and his determined crime fighting heroine, Anissa Fox.

I have loved this epic battle of wills, loyalties and hearts that began in TORIAN, Book 3.
Again, this enemies-to-lovers pairing has been the highlight of this series, and Cole Torian the most de
Karen_
Shelves: arc
Written by: Eden Summers

Emotions run high, and then plummet, you want to throw something and yell at the top of your lungs and that’s just Chapter 1.

If you have been one of the cult who started out with Hunter and have gone through each characters stories then you have been waiting for Cole. Eden Summers has not let us down.

While Anissa is struggling to put a name to her feelings and actions while in Greece with Cole and Luca, she also has to put up with her FBI partner Anthony
Steph W
Jan 12, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I've been waiting impatiently for this book for months and it did not disappoint.

This series had me on a roller coaster ride at the edge of my seat that I did not want to get off mainly because of Cole Torian.

Cole is a strong, rich, sexy, ruthless and powerful man but loyal to those close to his heart. When he meets Anissa sparks ignite and Cole immediately knows he has to have her.

After returning from Greece Anissa fights her feelings for Cole because she doesn't understand why she feels such a
Lisa Menor
Jan 15, 2021 rated it it was amazing
It's been weeks since Anissa left the island and Cole is still at the forefront of her life and crumbling career. The things she did for that man and the things he did for her and to her. Anissa believes that if she continues lying to herself, those lies will become her truth.
As Anissa looks for clarity, she tries to purge Cole from her soul. Well it worked. Not only are they not on good terms, Cole has cut ties and is treating her as the enemy. A confused Anissa is left broken and reeling. This
kgagnon
Jan 09, 2021 rated it really liked it
Wow, what a heartrending and suspenseful conclusion to Cole and Anissa's extraordinary and sizzling romance! After their harrowing but passionate connection in Greece, Anissa is fighting her feelings for Cole. Being an FBI agent, Anissa is all about rules, and staunch in her black and white judgement, where Cole plays with different rules that are shades of grey. She is looking for excuses for her feelings while taking time away from work. Cole is done giving her space and is determined to convi ...more
Zoe-Amelia Harris
This can't be the end Eden I refuse to believe it 😭😭

This whole series has just been one Hell of a ride and the finale does NOT disappoint!

We've all waited in anticipation for the conclusion to Anissa and Cole's story and whether they would end up together.

It's hard to write a review without giving spoilers for this book, just know it was amazing, I binged it within 24 hours 🙈

Anissa is still the strong, badass bitch we know and love, even if she's struggling with who and where she is meant to
Tina Louise
5+ stars

I had been eagerly anticipating this final installment of the Hunting Her series, and I was not disappointed. I devoured Cole in one night, unable to put this book down! There is a great cast of well developed characters, a fast paced plot and action a plenty! Anissa and Cole's story began earlier in the Hunting Her series, and the books must be read in order.

I love the relationship between Cole and Anissa.Their relationship is complex and combative, everything is against them. They bot
Bek
Jan 14, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Eden,amazing! What a dangerously delicious man. I have wanted to see how Nissa and Coles story ended and you didn't disappoint. ...more
Madonna Blackburn
Jan 14, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I knew going into this one that I was going to have a hard time coming to terms with the direction this story needed to take.
I believe I might have been the only reader who thought that the book Torian ended Cole & Anissa’s story perfectly.
However, I am not the author and Eden Summers obviously had more in store for these characters than my restrained thoughts considered was in the cards.
Soooooooo…….
Did she continue with the mystery, intrigue and suspense? Yes, she flippin well did!
Did she cont
Lynne  Rainbow
Jan 18, 2021 rated it it was amazing
The final instalment of the Hunting her series hits with a bang. Picking up where we left off in Luca we find Special Agent Anissa right back in Torian’s orbit. Fans of the series will know the power struggle between these two and the ability of Anissa to accept the inevitable, she’s happy existing in denial. However date has a way of throwing them into situations together where the thin lines between love and hate start to dissolve.

Cole Torian has been a favourite of mine throughout this serie
Lucy
Shelves: first-read
I know I keep saying this with each of the books in Eden Summers’s Hunting Her series, but each book slays me with how intriguing and brilliant it is. Cole is the absolute pinnacle as the last book (sadly!) in this series.
As with every book in this series, there's great attention to detail. I'm always shocked when I get to the end of a book by Eden Summers, because I'm all like...I never saw that coming! I adore a book that keeps me guessing with all the twists and turns.
The plot in Cole was so
Julie Workman-Bookaholic Sisters Blog
I've been waiting for this for what seems like forever, ive been itching to find out what happens,and my god eden did not dissapoint, ive loved all of the characters from the hunting her series but this one has to be the best.

It was everything I needed without even realising it.

I loved this man right from the start and if you know of Cole from reading every book before, you know that he loves fearlessly,  kills mercilessly and has a smile on his face while he does it.

When I first met anissa I
Denise JH
Jan 13, 2021 rated it it was amazing
A fitting finale to the Hunting Her series. 'Cole' overlaps at the beginning, with the ending of the previous book 'Luca' but is seen from the perspectives of Cole and Anissa. The electric chemistry of this couple sets fire to this book. Anissa is the epitome of the 'Alpha Female' and challenges Cole every step of the way through this book in a continuation of their previous book 'Torian'

For me, these are not standalone books and each one should be read in order to understand the intricacies of
Mary
Jan 17, 2021 rated it really liked it
Can a crime lord find happiness and love? Cole and Anissa are opposites. He rules the family syndicate with a no-holds-barred attitude. She is the FBI agent that worked to take his father down but now finds herself straddling the life she fought to have and the one her heart is pushing her toward. We know what Cole wants; he tells Anissa outright. It’s Anissa’s challenge to decide which world she belongs in. As she works through her issues, she jumps in to help Cole as they work to find out who ...more
Theresa Campbell
Shelves: arc
This is the conclusion to the Hunting Her series and a sequel to Torian. You should read the others in this series for the full enjoyment of this book. I've been waiting for a long time for this and it did not disappoint! Even though you know Cole is a criminal, you can't help but love his character. "Nissa" does struggle with her morals and I wonder how she can ever be with Cole and still keep her job as a FBI agent. There's suspense and it kept me reading this well after my bedtime as I could ...more
Luisa
Jan 14, 2021 rated it it was amazing
what a great end to the series, (although i would love more) i totally identify with Anissa so much from the start of this book, we know we should hate cole for everything her done, but find yourself, attracted to him away, (after the earlier books i didn't think i would ever be routing for him, but yet i wanted him to succeed at everything) can two people who are the total opposite really make this work, can Anissa really turn her back on her life and career that is so important to her and live ...more
Diana
Jan 11, 2021 rated it it was amazing
My head is swimming with all the pieces of the puzzle as they come to a conclusion in this astounding read! The emotions are so palpable throughout that your heart literally starts to race and your blood starts to thrum as you read through each page. Not to mention the, “Are you kidding me?” moments you endure as you find out the depth of deception, the blame game accusations, and the heartache. This whole series is a must read for anyone who loves to read about the alpha male finding his queen! ...more
Michelle Simpson
Jan 18, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Oh wow where to begin with Cole,  firstly let me assure you that this man was definitely worth waiting for. Cole and Nissa's journey has all the complications possible and more than you can imagine. Once you start this book be ready to not be in the real world until you have finished ! So much drama, danger, twists and turns you really dont know what to expect. Who to trust and who to believe are questions asked through out the whole book. Eden Summers has absolutely nailed it again, not that th ...more
Maday Dearmas
Jan 10, 2021 rated it really liked it
This story was pretty good, I really enjoyed it. My only regret is that I didn’t read the book before this book so it was difficult to understand what was going on between Cole and Anissa. The first couple of chapters I was completely lost. It was still a great rollercoaster ride of action and emotions. Cole sounds hot, angry, sexy and he’s so cool. Anissa’s character reminded me of the Carrie from Homeland episodes. She’s tough, headstrong and totally into this man. The chemistry of these two i ...more
Jean Dewsbury
Jan 17, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved reading Cole and Anissa's journey.
The cruelty shown within the mafia has no boundaries.
Their's truly was an emeny to lovers romance filled with plenty of sexual chemistry. Anissa struggled with the fact that no matter how hard she tried, the pull of Cole was always going to win and she tried to outrun the feeling of belonging with Cole.
Passion and destruction seem to follow them and their families.
This book also continues the storyline of the rest of the mafia families.
You wil
Barbara
Jan 17, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I have loved this whole series and Cole brings the series to a conclusion with Cole and Annisa's story. He's still the tough criminal we met in Torian but there's definitely more to him than meets the eye. She hasn't been able to forget him since they returned from Greece and is torn by what she thinks is right as an FBI agent and what her heart is telling her. There is plenty of drama to this story, betrayal, hurt, loss, torment, but also hope and heart. Once I started reading I didn't want to ...more
Jo
Jan 10, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Rarely have I come across an anti hero as darkly delicious as Cole. When you read his point of view, the depth of his feelings give you warm feelings starting in the bottom of your tummy.

And Nissa holds her own. The journey for her has less clarity, but the pull to Cole is tangible.

For all the violence and drama, at its very core, this is a beautifully touching love story.

I'm sad that it has come to an end. And I have a stinker of a book hangover. But I'm hopeful for more.

I voluntarily reviewed

• Reputation (Mason Family, #2)
  • The Stud Next Door (Frisky Business, #3)
  • When He's Bad (Walker Security: Adrian’s Trilogy, #2)
  • Little Lies
  • The Relationship Pact
  • A Chase of Prey (A Shade of Vampire, #11)
  • A Break of Day (A Shade of Vampire, #7)
  • Pawns in the Bishop's Game (Checkmate #1)
  • With All My Heart: Rollin On Series Early Years - Includes Begin Again, Written In The Stars, & Full Circle
  • A Shade of Novak (A Shade of Vampire, #8)
  • A Shade of Blood (A Shade of Vampire, #2)
  • A Spell of Time (A Shade of Vampire, #10)
  • The Other Woman
  • Three Simple Rules (Blindfold Club, #1)
  • Locked in Temptation (The Protectors #3)
  • Deliver (Deliver, #1)
  • A Crown of Blood and Bone (The Shadow Walkers Saga, #1)
  • Redwood (Linear Tactical #11)
Eden Summers is a bestselling author of contemporary romance with a side of sizzle and sarcasm. Best known for the Reckless Beat series, Inarticulate, and the Vault.

Visit Eden on AMAZON

Connect with Eden on FACEBOOK

Visit Eden on BOOKBUB

Join Eden's Reader Group on Facebook

Sign up for Eden's newsletter for the latest book news and receive an exclusive download of DIRTY STRATEGY .

News & Interviews

Looking for a fictional meet-cute in the new year? We've got some steamy novels for you to snuggle up with, including Casey McQuiston's...