Start by marking “My Roman (Boys on the Hill, #1)” as Want to Read:
My Roman (Boys on the Hill, #1)

My Roman

(Boys on the Hill #1)

From the author of The Mendoza Family Series comes a new college/NA enemies-to-lovers romance. Welcome to Hillside U and meet the alpha boys who rule it.⁣

𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧⁣

She’s both a liar and a thief.⁣
But she’s in my world now.⁣
She can run, but she can’t hide.⁣
Hope she’s ready to play...⁣

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐨𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐚⁣

Hillside University was supposed to be my fresh start.⁣
Unfortunately, karma had oth
Published November 16th 2020

To ask other readers questions about My Roman, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My Roman

Start your review of My Roman (Boys on the Hill, #1)
Lady Raven RAVE!

4 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Style: Enemies to lovers Romance (College)
Story: 3/5
Sexual: GOOD
Enjoyment: 4/5
Male: Alpha, Popular and Football
Series: Book 1
Pages: 279
Kindle Unlimited: Yes

This should have been a dark stalker romance, Roman is CRAZY! He is so intense, possessive and obsessive, and I love it.

Roman’s past has come back to haunt him, and she is causing havoc on his mental and physical state. Roman was so affected by Theodora, he almost came off crazy to me. Was he perfect? No, but his personality was
Ri
Sep 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
One of my favorite things about finding an author I click with is watching how far they come as they progress their craft. That has been most assuredly been the case with this author. Every book that she has written has gotten better and better and the characters she creates become more than just fictional characters, and instead become my friends.

There is a complexity to both Roman and Theodora. Watching these two traverse hurt feelings of betrayal as they fought the chemistry between them had
Dona M
MY ROMAN BY Rose Croft IS AN ANGSTY, ENEMIES-TO-LOVER NA ROMANCE THAT HAD ALL THE FEELS AND THE RIGHT AMOUNT OF DIRTY STIRRED IN IT.

THIS IS A NEW TO ME AUTHOR AND I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT OR HOW THE STORY WILL HOLD MY HEART, TO SAY I NOT ONLY LOVED THE BOOK BUT ALSO READ IT IN ONE DAY ( yes that's a big feat for me )
ROMAN & THEO HAVE A HISTORY THAT IS TAINTED WITH LIES AND BETRAYAL AND HEARTBREAK, BUT BOTH ARE THROWN TOGETHER BY FATE (OR IS IT? ) AND ROMAN IS SET TO MAKE HER PAY.

ROMAN IS TH
Lym Cruz
Nov 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What an intense and memorable ride this book was!

Theodora, in my eyes, was the hero in this book. She may have come off as shy and quiet just trying to blend into the crowd, but that girl has grit. She had a past she wanted to forget, but her past resumed to stay in the past.

Roman’s a total book boyfriend. I did have have mixed feelings about him at first but by the end, he also had my heart.

Their story had me at the edge of my seat because both mc’s are so complex. They went through so much a
hopelesslyinlovewith_books
Nov 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Yes! Yes! Yes!!! Another amazing book by Rose Croft!! Loved it! I absolutely loved every part of it! I loved the twists and secrets I didn’t see coming, I love bully romance which what it started out as , I love second chance romance which is a big part of the book, I loved the side characters and can’t wait for their books! Roman was sexy as sin and Theo seemed shy, quiet and somewhat reserved but she was a silent firecracker. These 2 were perfect for each other and don’t get me started on the ...more
Karen Sedgman
Nov 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Another fantastic read by Rose! My Roman was so worthy of 5 stars if not more! This story had my attention from the start to the end! This had suspense, secrets, twists and turns, and the tension! Then there was Roman & Theo l adored these two, they fought for what they wanted and their chemistry was off the charts! Loved the boys each one so different and can't wait for book2! If you haven't read one Rose Croft book before l say give her go! ...more
Kandace Denys (bookish_kayy)
Nov 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Betrayal meet heartbreak in this angsty NA second chance romance. A little bit of bully, a dash(flood) of overbearing Alpha male, a pair who’s done some wrong, and the need for vengeance wrap this one up in a tidy little bow.
I wasn’t prepared for the Whodunnit portion, and was pleasantly surprised.
I am completely fascinated by the teammates, and can’t wait to find out about each of them.
JenMcJ
Dec 02, 2020 rated it liked it
Average bully story. Plenty of convoluted motivations and a few that didn't really get resolved and that weren't all that believable but likeable MC's. ...more
Rina's Reads
Nov 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Roman and Theo.
These two absolutely captured my heart. They will stay with me for a long time.

Their connection was intoxicating and I found myself waiting for the green eyed monster to emerge. It was addicting, waiting to see how they would bait one another.

Through lies and deception they are torn apart.
Through lies and deception they are reunited.
When all the truths come out, who will be left standing?
Rose Croft
Nov 11, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Rhonda Ziglar
Nov 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 MY ROMAN STARS!! PHENOMENAL....This book had it all from secrets, twists and turns to sexy times. Theodora and Roman will take you on one memorable ride that you will never forget. This author is always a 1-Click for me and should be for you too.
Christina
Jan 05, 2021 rated it liked it
Time seemed to jump around. Not a lot of character development. They seemed to become different people from one page to the next. Some questionable situations but it was enjoyable. I didn’t skim too much of the book.

My main problem was with the setting. It was set in central Texas at the beginning of the school year and it is HOT as HELL here that time of year but these people were walking around like you couldn’t boil an egg on the sidewalk. Just a little thing but it bugged me.
Lozzie
Nov 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I am in love with My Roman! The enemies-to-lovers college romance packs a punch and was highly entertaining. Also incredibly steamy!

Let talk about... Roman and Theodora. Wow! The chemistry between these two was on fire. With Theodora's stubborn feistiness and Roman's wicked charm, their love/hate relationship was explosive. I loved every interaction between them, and even I was seduced by Roman's devilish charm.

Roman. I didn't know whether to love him, hate him or punch him. He was charismatic
Katslovesbooks
Nov 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing

Oh My Roman!!! this book was perfection from page one to the very end. There was never a moment when I didn't love the story and I can honestly say I devoured this book in one sitting.

This story was pack with so much emotion, there is drama, suspense, twist and turns I wasn't expecting and some super hot scenes, what else do you need?

Roman was the perfect antihero, the bully and the tormentor you just can't resist to fall in love with because besides all the darkness and pain surrounding him, he
Charlene
Nov 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Are you ready for the Boys on the Hill? Trust me, you need to be!

Oh my...Roman...WOW! A bully romance turned second chance romance with mysterious secrets, revenge, and a whole lot of steam.

Falling_with_the_leaves
Nov 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
So freaking hot! This read is angsty and suspenseful and grips you like no other! A second chance, enemies to lovers, with a dash of bully romance, all combined to make a flawless and captivating story. I'm in love with these characters and I crave what comes next in this series.

Roman is all protective, alpha, demanding, and broody. I love all his rough edges and the way he takes control. He hates just as hard as he loves and its intoxicating. I'd gladly kneel at his feet and be his obedient gi
FunUndertheCovers
Nov 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️5 MUST READ STARS!

Get ready for your new addiction...the Boys on the Hill are here!!

A bully/second chance romance with mysterious secrets, revenge, and a whole lot of steam.

I started out hating Roman and have to admit that I was conflicted for a very long time...should Theodora give him another chance? What was he up to? Should she trust him? Their history was all kinds of complicated, and Theo always ends up feeling like the poor girl living in a rich Kingdom where Roman rules...wher
April Davadi
Nov 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Angsty enemies to lovers romance .

You start off by meeting Roman . Three years his senior to Theodora (his first love whom he thought betrayed him) this man is angry , impulsive, sexy , stubborn and making his life for himself on his own terms .

Then We meet Theodora A strong female lead with an innocence about her . She still holds on to her first love but knows it's not what it was before tragedy struck .

This stroy was a whirlwind of angtsy scenes , alot of Alphahole an emotion with a crazy
Kylee
Nov 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
My Roman how you played my heart. You pulled, you pushed and you had me second guessing your every move. Theodora how your world spun but girl you held your head high. A love that was entwined with such intensity that it was hard to distinguish between love and hate. Their story took you on a journey between the past and the present, lies and truths and finally freedom. It was intense, emotional, drama filled and overflowing with chemistry. The sparks that ignited between Roman and Theo were ele ...more
Felicia
Nov 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
My Roman by Rose Croft is a second chance romance. This is the first book in the Boys On The Hill series.

This is the first book of Rose's that I have read and it definitely won't be my last. I was hooked from the first chapter. The chemistry between Roman and Theodora was off the charts. I really enjoyed that we got Roman and Theodora's points of view throughout the book. It really brought the story to life.

I can't wait for the next book in the series Dear Nicholas to be released so we can Nic
Erin Figueiredo
Nov 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Amazingly thrilling and twisted story!

I absolutely loved every freaking part of this amazing story! With so many secrets, suspense and twists and turns throughout, I was utterly captivated right from the very start! I did not want to put this book down and I hated when it was over. I definitely need more Roman and Theo. Their connection was intense and the sexual chemistry between them blew me away. SO FREAKING HOT!

Phenomenally written story that will hook you right from the start, frustrate yo
Nathathida Atirekasâra
I enjoy reading Roman and Theodora's love story because I love second chance, enemies to lovers, and sports romance which this book has them all. This is the first book of the author I read and I find it is well written and I also enjoy her writing style and the plot she created. Their love-hate relationship is entertaining even if I am a little bit confused by Theo's behavior at first because the author describes her as a shy one but her behavior with Roman is so feisty and sassy. The story is ...more
Ariadna Basulto
Nov 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Guys! I’m not saying that MY ROMAN by Rose Croft should be on your TBR. I’m saying you need to run and read this ASAP! If you love enemies-to-lovers/second-chance romances, insane amounts of chemistry, delicious angst, perfect amount of feels, of course all the yummy smexy goodness you can want. This book was freaking FAB! Don’t even get me started on Roman because that man is just...*bites fits and wipes off drool* yummmmm! This book literally had everything and then some. I lost sleep over Rom ...more
Bookish Barbi
Nov 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Jealous, Possessive Alpha-hole anyone?

Yes please, I'll take a Roman.

My first Rose Croft book and she's got talent. She knows how to write the perfect J/P dude that will make you hate and love him at the same time. I wanted to scoop Theo up and hug her for all that she has been through.

Roman and Theo get a second chance at love but will his bullying ways push her away or win her over and allow her to realize that he truly does love her and he is exactly what she needs? Hmmm?? I don't know...gu
Jocelyne
Nov 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I love discovering new authors, especially when they captivate me from the very beginning and leaving wanting more at the end. That's what My Roman did to me. I don't usually reach for this type of enemies to lovers story, but I went in without even reading the blurb.
I loved the story of Roman and Theo, it was a story that I didn't expect to really liked. But I loved everything from the sweet moments to the drama to the push and pull.
Yes, this book touches upon a few subjects that may not be f
Marni Ortiz
Nov 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I was very fortunate to have received , My Roman by Rose Croft as a ARC FOR REVIEW.
What a phenomenal book this was !!! This book had everything you could want , secrets , twists and turns , as well as lots of angst And chemistry . I could not put this book down From the very first chapter. Theodora and Roman are so amazing together . This Is also a Enemies To Lovers romance which happens to be one of my very favorite tropes . This is book one in Boys on the hill series .
I highly recommend thi
HiddeninmySoul FanFiction
Nov 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
My first peak at the writing of Rose Croft and I have to say I was not disappointed, My Roman was everything you could ask for in a book.

Theodore and Roman play off each other so well, to see the flashbacks and see how deeply they care for each other is beautifully told.

I didn't want to put this book down and you won't either, it deals with some intense subjects and has some very cute moments but all in all a captivating read, I will definitely be reading more by this Author x
Melissa Ledet
Nov 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
💕💕💕Amazing Read 💕💕💕

“...in the end, it was always love because whatever happened you were always engraved in my soul, in my blood, and you were always meant to be mine.”~ Roman

An amazing read that sucks you in from the first word till the last. Roman and Theodora were always meant to be in the stars but the act of others kept them apart. Love all the twist and turns. Their ending is beautiful and heartfelt.
CELENA WOODWARD
Nov 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
My Roman is a great start to a new series. It is more than just another sport romance. This story has heart and grit given to it by the main characters Roman and Theadora. On the outside you would think Roman has it all but he is breaking traditional values and will have you crying at many parts in the story. This is my first book by the author but definitely not the last.

*I received a ARC but the thoughts are my own
Laurel Nilsen
Nov 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Theodora thought Hillside University was going to be a fresh start unfortunately she runs into the last person she wanted to Roman Martinez her first love. I absolutely loved this book and it’s twists and turns and the fierce attraction this pair have for each other. I can’t wait for book two Dear Nicholas.
« previous 1 3 next »

• Hate So Bad: A High School Bully Romance (The Hate Series Book 1)
  • Start a Fire (The Savage Crew, #1)
  • Striker (Redwood Rebels #1)
  • Savage Devil (Green Hills Academy Trilogy, #1)
  • Campus Player (The Campus Series Book 1)
  • Heart Stopper (Rebels of Rushmore, #1)
  • Hate So Good: A High School Bully Romance (The Hate Series Book 2)
  • The Touch of a Villain (The Boys of Clermont Bay, #1)
  • Tainted Rose (Rosehaven Academy, #2)
  • All In (The Kings of Kroydon Hills, #1)
  • Touch Back (Playing for Keeps #1)
  • Trust Him (Rebels at Sterling Prep #4)
  • Savage Devil (Devils of Sun Valley High, #2)
  • Raise Hell (Vengeance is Mine #1)
  • Through the Ashes (The Savage Crew, #2)
  • Arrogant Heir (The Heirs #2)
  • Do What I Say (Dirty Little Secret #1)
  • Wicked Devil (Devils of Sun Valley High, #1)
See top shelves…
Rose Croft is a wannabe poet and a writer in her own mind. She’s a wife and mom to a beautiful daughter and lives her own happily ever after. For updates on her books or if you just want to visit and chat about anything and everything, visit her at:
Facebook—https://www.facebook.com/rose.croft.758
Instagram—https://www.instagram.com/rosecroft.a...
Email—mailto:croftrose12@gmail.com

Boys on the Hill (2 books)
  • Dear Nicholas (Boys on the Hill, #2)