Start by marking “When Shadows Fracture (Cherry Creek, #2)” as Want to Read:
When Shadows Fracture (Cherry Creek, #2)

When Shadows Fracture

(Cherry Creek #2)

To survive, she has to fight. For her to live, he has to sacrifice it all.After trying to escape the past, Fallon's worst nightmare has found her. Trapped in a basement by her deranged ex, her only goal is making it out alive. If a chance presents itself, she’ll run. If he tries to touch her, she’ll fight. No matter what, she refuses to cower to him again. Jesse hasn’t sto ...more
Kindle Edition, 1st Edition
Published August 6th 2020 by Amazon Digital Services

Start your review of When Shadows Fracture (Cherry Creek, #2)
Jen (jensdreamylittlereads)
Aug 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Callie Rae blew me away yet again with the second book of this trilogy. Book 1 left me hanging and I not so impatiently waited for book 2! It’s edgy. It’s sweet. It’s dangerous. It’s oh so angsty. The characters are amazing.. and not just the main characters. The side characters are fantastic too and this story wouldn’t be the same without them.

When Shadows Fracture is so well written and it captivated me. I devoured this in one sitting. There’s so much happening and so many hidden possibilities
Callie Rae
Jul 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Release Date: August 6th

Pre-Order Link: https://amzn.to/30AEtDw⁣⁣⁣

Blogger Sign Up: http://hyperurl.co/WSF2BlogSignup

Series Info:
When Shadows Fracture is book two of the Cherry Creek Series
Cali Gals
Aug 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
HOOOLLLYYY HELL... WHAT JUST HAPPENED? Yes I am yelling. My stomach is in knots and my heart is racing. This story gives the biggest adrenaline rush. I feel like I just drank a pot of coffee. Help!

Jesse and Fallon’s story continues in book two. Fallon has been taken and a Jesse will do ANYTHING to get her back especially knowing that evil POS Marcus is out in the world. Eek. So intense, my emotions were all over the place for the majority of this book.

Jesse won’t give up and Fallon is the true
confessions of a book addict
This book is the conclusion to When Shadows Follow, written by @callieraeauthor It is a crazy, roller coaster ride that picks up very soon after the end of the first book!
When Shadows Fracture wasn’t as steamy as the previous book, but the emotions were strong and the secrets were insane!
My Little Booktopia
Aug 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
“You can do whatever you want to me. But just know that I’ll be imagining it’s him the entire time. His touch, his face, his everything. I’ll imagine it’s Jesse, because he owns my soul...”

When Shadows Fracture by Callie Rae is a New Adult, high school, suspense romance, is the second book in the Cherry Creek Series, and is told in duel POVs. Please note this book does end with a cliffhanger.

I’ve been looking forward to read since book one finished on a cliffhanger. There were some parts of this
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)

Amazon

Jesse's freaking out. His girl is missing. In order to get her back, he makes a deal with the devil, the last person he wants to be around - his father. Yep...

Meanwhile Fallon's with her own devil. Will she make it out alive? She's waiting for Jesse. She knows he'll come for her. The question is, will he make it to her in time? Or will she take her last breath waiting for him?

Holy shit! This is such a crazy ass series. I was on the edge of my seat waiting to see how everyth
Kendra Myers
Jul 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Book 1 left me hanging and I so very impatiently waited for book 2. I've now finished book 2 and here I am again, waiting very impatiently for all the goodness I know book 3 will hold. But I keep chanting in my head "give it to me now" lol!

Jesse and Fallon found what seems to be a once in a lifetime connection. After all the crap Fallon has gone through in her past she certainly deserves all the love. After all the crap Jesse's father has put him through he certainly deserves all the love. Than
Lucy Joyeux (Gazikova)
Jul 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This F*CKING book/series is a dead of me!

This book was given to me as an ARC in exchange for an honest review.

I’d give it a 100/10 ⭐️ + 100 heartbreaks!

The author, Callie, warned me that I might die while reading this one and she wasn’t kidding! I’m dead and I don’t know what to do.

Let me get something straight here, I got this book today a few hours back and I finished it the same day.

This book as the previous one gripped me and didn’t let go. Honestly I was kind of scared if I’ll love the seco
Melissa J (Book Addicts Reviews)
4.5 wth just happened stars!!

This is book two in the “Cherry Creek” series and can not be read as a stand alone. Be prepared for one hell of a cliffhanger.

Omg I devoured this book. I was hooked after book one. These crew of people have me so invested!

Jesse is broken without Fallon and damn it if Fallon isn’t one of the strongest females I have read about in her young years. I am impressed with these characters. Shit I am impressed with this author.

I think it got a little slow in the middle an
Hopelessly Addicted To Books
Book two picks up from that massive cliffhanger and we delve right into the action. Before you go any further here's the big warning .... prepare yourselves to be left hanging for the next book .

Jesse and Fallon found each other and should be feeling happy and secure but outside forces are plotting against them. The storyline is fast paced but easy to follow. Callie has upped the game emotionally I felt I was ready for anything she threw at me but the secrets and revelations took me by surprise
Amazeballs Book Addicts
Aug 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
When Shadows Fracture is book two in the Cherry Creek series. You must read book one, When Shadows Follow first. This one picks up where When Shadows Follow left off. Fallon's past has caught up with her and she must deal with crazy Marcus. Fallon is strong as ever and when I think she should be playing nice she never wavers and gives in. She not is a good place for her safety in this one. Jesse, Cason, and Jade are all trying to find Fallon. Jesse although he is a tough guy , he's falling apart ...more
Thuy Taylor
Aug 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
I love a good romantic suspense. This series is follows Fallon & Jesse with a few other important characters, and their senior year of high school. They are on the verge of graduating. The book opens up pretty much exactly where Book 1 left us hanging. Right when Jesse and Fallon's relationship is taking off, walls are down, the trust is there, they were finally admitting feelings to each other, Fallon has been kidnapped. Jesse is so desperate to find her. This book had my attention from beginni ...more
Laura Jackson
Aug 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh my God!! Callie you are killing me!! How am I supposed to sleep til book 3 comes out?!?!
This book picks up where when shadows follow leaves off ..I had been anxiously awaiting this one because of the cliffhanger..and it did not disappoint.. of course now I’m going to hounding Callie to read book 3!
When Fallon gets kidnapped, Jesse will not stop til he finds her.. unfortunately when that happens other things are at play and Marcus ( the unhinged ex) isn’t so willing to let her go.,
This b
Amanda Anderson (Beauty.and.the.bookies)
Another hit from Callie Rae. Why am I just now reading this author? This story started exactly where book 1 ended. Fallon being kidnapped by Marcus. And this is where we see how much Jesse and Fallon have grown as a couple as well. Jesse would do anything for his woman. ANYTHING. And in the end, Fallon would do anything for her man. There were tons of twists and some crazy dark things happening I didnt expect. But that cliffhanger was rough. Cannot wait for book 3! 5 stars
Rina's Reads
Aug 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I, um... I might need therapy after THAT cliffhanger. Seriously? This one was harder to stomach than the first.

Anyway-my emotional turmoil aside-this book was absolutely riveting. The heartache, pain and angst were palpable. The longing, the love and the sacrifices hurt to read.

Jesse, Jade, Cason and Fallon have definitely found residence in my heart and I'm eagerly awaiting the next book.
Rhonda Ziglar
Aug 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 OMG STARS!! This series is killing me!!! We have been on a rollercoaster ride with Jesse and Fallon and I would have enjoyed every minute. The feels and suspense will keep you flipping pages all the way through. If you haven't started this series....do it now. ...more
Nikki  Swope
Jul 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Book one, When Shadows Follow ended on the cliff hanger of all cliff hangers. I’ve been waiting and waiting for book 2 and here it is and then I read “This book is cursed. Enter at your own risk.” Great just great I know this book is going to kill me and.......

Omg it did. It’s so good. I mean my heart bleeds for Fallon and Jesse and Cason and Jade, but it is so good. I devoured this book. Fallon is one bad a%* woman I’m just going to say that right there.

I’m not going to say much more but you a
Emily shesimplyreads
Aug 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Even better than the first one!! It had me on the edge of my seat and plastered to my kindle! 😍😱 I’m just nervous about book 3!
 Mary ❤️ DBO
Oct 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
When Shadows Fracture (Cherry Creek, #2) by Callie Rae

5 STARS

RTC
Stephanie
Aug 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
My heart is pounding so hard I might have a full blown coronary. WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!

When Shadows Fracture, book two in the Cherry Creek series, picks up right where we left Jesse, Fallon, Cason and Jade at the end of book one; with the Calloways unaware that their whole world is being swept away and turned upside down outside a barn in the middle of the night.

Much like its title, this book is full of fractures as things fall apart around our main characters. Fallon, our beautifully broken surv
Dana
Mar 30, 2021 rated it liked it
The cliffhanger whyyyyyyyyy...... I need book three now plz !!!!!!
Her backstory was heartbreaking and their love story was sweet but the reason I gave it 3 maybe 3.6 is bc of how although they were in highschool l still struggled with realting to the characters maybe bc my Hs life was dull 😂but I honestly need book 3 .
Patricia's Book Kingdom
I should have heeded Callie's warning at the beginning of the book that said "This book is cursed. Enter at your own risk." Did I listen though? Nope. I did not.

When Shadows Fracture is the sequel to When Shadows Follow and it follows immediately after the events in the first book. Jesse has gone to get a drink and in the mean time Fallon has been kidnapped by her crazy ex-boyfriend Marcus. Things are not looking good at all.
I don't want to go back to a world without her in it. There's no
A Hybrid Reads
Aug 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
Misty (Reds Romance Reviews)
Aug 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
When Shadows Fracture picks up right where it's predecessor left off, and we rejoin Fallon on her quest to create a new happier life, one that doesn't have anything to do with ex. But as we quickly learn her quest has hit a little snag, and she is now being held captive in a dark dingy basement by her ex Marcus. What started as a fun night out with friends quickly became something dangerous and tragic. Her captor was lurking in the shadows waiting for the perfect moment to grab her, so when she ...more
Kerri’s Reading Corner
3.5 Suspenseful Stars

When Shadows Fracture is the second book in the Cherry Creek trilogy and picks up right where When Shadows Follow left me hanging on that terrible cliffhanger. Yet again I was entranced by Callie's writing and I couldn't wait to see where she was taking us on this wild ride!

Jesse and Fallon have finally settled into their relationship but it isn't long before tragedy strikes. Fallon gets kidnapped and is being held captive by her ex, Marcus. Jesse is on a mission to find his
Ashley Estep The Art of Reading
Holy Hell! I'm sure Callie Rae was trying to give me a heart attack while reading. I was on the edge of my seat during this book. I could not read the words fast enough. My heart was beating so fast and my stomach was in knot, and my heartbreaking. Callie Rae had me a complete mess.

When Shadows Fracture picks up right where book one leaves off. Fallon's past is here and worst than ever. While what she went through before was hell, this is worse. And again I'm trying not to give anything away bec
Heather Kerby
Aug 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the Rae's sophomore full length book, and the second book in the Cherry Creek series, and I have to say this book continues to be a breath of fresh air to the bully / dark; YA / NA genre.

This book starts where book number two left. Fallon is gone, and Jesse, along with Jude and Cason are on the hunt for where she went. The first book took the time to set up the characters, and this book focused on what life is like for Fallon and Jesse when she is gone. Callie's ability to flow from one
Norma
Aug 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The second book in the Cherry Creek Series is finally here! I have been patiently waiting for this book to drop since I read the first book in the series back in MARCH! And it was definitely worth the wait!

This book is NOT a standalone! You will need to read the first book – When Shadows Follow – before this one!

Much like the first book, this one tore me into pieces, and then dropped me like a bad habit with the cliffhanger. Yep, another cliffhanger. This series is a trilogy that is all about Fa
Linda ( Clary_Starfall )
Aug 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
@literary_designs #arcreview #justreleased
🌺
When Shadows Fracture - Callie Rae @callieraeauthor
🌺
The story continues and omg get your nerves and handkerchieves ready because you will need them 🙌🏻😭🤬...
My notes 📝; OMG OMG OMG 😱, no no no, what why , no way you can’t let that bastard take her 😱, what the F***, bad daddy, no way, WHAT THE HELL !!! Noooooooo don’t end with this cliffhanger No No No just freaking NO...
🦋
Okay so my notes will speak for themselves 🤣😅 Callie needs to hurry up on book 3
Shh!! Me Time!!
Aug 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I received this ARC in exchange for my honest book.

The first book in this series " When Shadows Follow" was amazing. The book left me wanting more especially the cliffhanger. I could not wait to get my hands on the second book. As soon as I received this book I devoured it!! From the beginning to the very end I was on the edge of my seat. I wanted to know where the story was going to take me. The angst, the mystery, the connection between the characters brought out a lot of emotions reading this
« previous 1 3 next »

• In the Dark (The Dark #1)
  • Disorder (Elite of Elmwood Academy #2)
  • Breathe You (Pieces of Broken, #2)
  • Turmoil: A Dark High School Romance (Elite of Elmwood Academy Book 1)
  • Fractured Things (Folkestone Sins, #2)
  • Revenge: A Dark High School Romance (Elite of Elmwood Academy Book 3)
  • Fragile Things (Folkestone Sins, #1)
  • Live Me (Pieces of Broken, #1)
  • Out Of The Dark (The Dark #2)
  • Cry For Me
  • Savage Queen (The Royalty Crew #1)
  • Ruthless Noble (The Royalty Crew #2)
  • Crown of Thorns: A High School Bully Romance (Thornwood Prep Book 1)
  • 7th Circle (Hades, #1)
  • The Fall of Sin (The Sins of Saint, #2)
  • Lilac
  • Rumors
  • Renegade Hearts (Rebels of Sandland, #1)
Callie Rae writes romantic suspense novels. She lives in southern Louisiana with a daughter, two furry pups, and one fat rabbit named Josie. You can find Callie in her garden pretending her thumb is green. Otherwise, she is mommin' with the best.

Join her readers group here: hyperurl.co/callieraesgirlgang
Join her Newsletter here: hyperurl.co/callieraesnewsletter
Follow her on her Facebook Author Pag

Cherry Creek (2 books)
  • When Shadows Follow (Cherry Creek, #1)

News & Interviews

From non-fiction to fantasy, here are Goodreads members' top 12 most popular books from each of the past five years. And we're delighted to...