Start by marking “Lullaby of Tears” as Want to Read:
Lullaby of Tears

Lullaby of Tears

How did I end up here? What have I done?
That’s what I keep asking myself over and over again. I’m such a disappointment to everyone around me. Well, at least I would be if they knew the truth. The truth behind the smile. Because behind my smile is a broken girl who cries alone at night.
One moment. One choice. One mistake.
That’s all it took to change everything.
And someho
Published February 8th 2021

To ask other readers questions about Lullaby of Tears, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lullaby of Tears

Start your review of Lullaby of Tears
Jessica
Jan 21, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Wowza!!!
This story will put you through the ringer in reference to your emotions. Eek! I laughed... I almost cried... I wanted to smack someone... I wanted to shake some sense into someone else... I felt heartbroken for someone... happiness... sadness... my emotions were everywhere with this one. Exacting what I expected since Lindsay is great at jerking your emotions all over the place!

It took me a couple chapters to get into the story, but once I found my stride with the characters, I was hoo
Jami Kehr
Jan 23, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Timing is everything... Especially with Lily and Mitch.

My heart hurt for these two. Life gets in the way A LOT...and their journey is a dirt road filled with some serious pot holes.

The story definitely could have been two books and I'd have been an even happier camper...not saying I didn't love the ending, because I absolutely did but I'm a greedy brat who always wants more... Plus let's talk about Lola!! The BFF that every girl wants in their corner. She could have had her own book too! Again
Feb 10, 2021 rated it really liked it
She chose him. She ran to him. She didn’t want me. Not really. I’m just the friend. Always the friend.

You may just have tears yourself after reading Lindsay Becs latest story!

Lilly and Mitch's story is full of emotion and more than just a soul seeking romance where the two characters collide together. It’s raw, dealing with decisions that have the biggest impact and learning to find yourself as you grow-up. I loved that Lindsay held nothing back and gave each emotion to us to the full.

I create
K. Logan
Jan 26, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This book was so hard to put down. I ended up reading it from 4am-6am and I went through a roller-coaster of emotions. Lindsay has this way of sucking you in from the opening line of her books and boy, this one did not disappoint. At some point in life, I feel most women have felt the way Lily did. I know I went through a rough stage and I wish, oh I wish I had of smartened up sooner.

In this book, you will find real life. It will be raw. You will cry, laugh, scream but most of all you will feel
Sultana Dusang
Feb 07, 2021 rated it really liked it
I had to think about this book. While I thought Mitch was swoon-worthy, Lily annoyed me. Even though the story spanned over a decade, I felt that she was not too much in love with Mitch since she managed to love and marry someone else. The romance between Lily and Mitch was rushed toward the end. I concur that the time was never right for Lily and Mitch, but her frequent hookups early in the book did not endear her to me. That being said, I off to re-read the last few chapters since I love the H ...more
Stacy Curiale
Feb 09, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Timing.. everything in life is based on timing.

This book hurt my soul a bit. My heart and soul hurt for Lily and all the pain she felt in her short life. She was crushing on Case and he just loved to toy with her and her emotions. But then she fell in love with Mitch, but he and his band have to go on tour. The timing just isn’t right. The only constant in Lily’s life is her best friend Lo, who is there through thick and thin. Will Lil and Mitch finally get their shot? Grab this book to find ou
AC Squared Book Blog
Jan 30, 2021 rated it really liked it
In usual Lindsay fashion I was 100% enthralled in this book. From beginning to end I was begging for more. I even read it in one sitting!!! She perfectly (and strategically) pulled at every dang heart string in the best and most awful ways. Lindsay has such a special way of writing and it truly shows in every book. While this isn't my favorite books of hers, it was so amazing!

I loved everything about Lily. She wasn't perfect, but she was herself. I can relate to Lily in so many ways, so that mad
Michelle
Jan 29, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Lullaby of Tears takes you on an emotional journey and Lindsay makes you feel it all, from the laugh out loud one liners to heartbreak this book has it all!! Lily and her best friend Lola...Lola was a hoot, and was always there for Lily through it all. She is a sounding board, a shoulder to cry on, and she needs her own book!! Back now to Lily...she is quite the character, and there are things that happen that bring her to her knees, but she gets back up, dusts herself off and gets on with it. S ...more
Crystal Stafford
Feb 13, 2021 rated it really liked it
Lindsay always writes an extremely emotionally charged story with lots of ups and downs and a hopeful HEA! Lullaby of Tears was just what I expected from her. Lily has a hard story with alot of "wanna shake some sense into her" moments! She's young and confused and eventually finds herself in a life changing situation. She shines tho, she comes out on top and has a wonderful best friend and family to support her to the end. Her one true love, Mitch, is so sweet and almost too understanding. He's ...more
Kathy Seabrease
Jan 27, 2021 rated it it was amazing
What a roller coaster ride this was! I think I experienced every emotion that I could besides fear. Lindsay's weaves yet another tale that pulls us along. At first I was torn, I wanted Lily with Case, then I wanted Lily with Mitch, then Case again, then Mitch.... then hating Case and being heartbroken for Mitch. I could relate soo much to Lily and her reaction to her first heartbreak. I saw me in her as she turned into what she thought others wanted her for... nothing... I so wanted Mitch to hav ...more
Mandy Williams
Jan 25, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Lullaby of Tears took me on a journey. This is Lilly's story of love, loss and growth. Lilly faces innumerable challenges that force her to confront her own self worth, sometimes with painful consequences. Lilly is not a simple character. Sweet, somewhat painfully naïve, she throws herself at life with abandon. I will say I went back and forth about my feelings for Lilly's choices. I sighed in frustration, cried, cheered and yelled at a book. Once again Lindsay includes secondary characters that ...more
Sandie Chraponski
Feb 02, 2021 rated it it was amazing
One day! Pretty much in one sitting! That is how long it took me to read Lindsay Becs latest story! I mean come on! This story has everything, it IS everything!

This story spans over twelve years, and it follows the lives of Mitch and Lily. From first love to eternal love, this is what you get with this story.

I have read Lindsay’s entire library, so when this one came out I knew I not only would have to read it but would be better for it because I got to read it. I didn’t read any blurbs, I went
mum.reader.dreamer.4life
Feb 08, 2021 rated it it was amazing
An emotional rollercoaster ride that I simply devoured.
Lullaby of Tears takes you on an equally frustrating, heartbreaking, and heartwarming story about timing, first love, unrequited love, heartache, regret, self-doubt, second chances, and never giving up on that soul deep love that you want till the end of forever.
Mitch and Lily's love story spans over 12 years, with wrong decisions, regret, self discovery, and most importantly timing creating a slow burning journey to a HEA.
Their story had
Candace Mel
Jan 31, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Brilliant

This book has everything that makes a great rockstar romance . Super sexy rockstar, check. rise to fame and fortune,check. super hot steamy scenes, check .But this book is so much more then that.The depth of the characters and the strong thoughts and feelings they evoke from us is what makes this book truly amazing.

Lindsay shows us the power and the control that being trapped in our own head has over us. How it triggers self-doubt and insecurities so strong that you begin to believe eve
KSwear79
Feb 01, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I absolved loved it...

Lily is a church going girl that gets tangled up in rough side teenage life. She is crushing on Case who gives her just enough attention to keep her interested, then she meets Mitch who is in a band and they begin to date. Mitch is respectful and really likes Lily. She’s not all in and after breaking up with Mitch, she dives in head first with Case. She and Mitch can’t get the timing right....The angst the turn of events, you don’t see coming...man I was blindsided at one p
Kristee Cat
Jan 26, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This book just got to me so much. I started it but had to go to work and all I could think about while I was working was what was happening/gonna happen in the book. Even now, done with reading it, I’m still thinking about it.

This story is about your first love and how strong and wonderful it is. But it’s also about timing and how fickle it can be.

While reading, I was a mess! My feelings were all over the place! I was laughing, I was crying, I was wanting to cut a b**ch! I was just feeling all
Brit Conde
Feb 08, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Wow. Lindsay did amazing on this book. I was hooked from the very beginning. Everything that Lily and Mitch went through to be together was nothing short of astounding. I was rooting for them throughout the book. And all that Lily went through to finally be happy. I'm glad that she overcame and talked to her best friend and her family. She needed that support and they were there for her always. Lola is a great best friend. She's hilarious but also blunt when she needs to be. I absolutely adored ...more
Jamie
Jan 26, 2021 rated it it was amazing
How many times can fate step in & take what you want away? Lily & Mitch were a perfect match that could never be . Fate would always insert itself in the way . Lily endures so much I almost broke for her. Thank goodness she had her bestie & family with her ever step of the way. I held my breathe til the end that the story would end with the way it should have years before. I read this book in one sitting.
Emma Jessup
Jan 26, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Holy F***balls this book is amazing!!! It is EVERYTHING and more. I couldn’t put it down and never wanted it to end at the same time.

Lily is young and reckless but at the same time she is strong and wears her heart on her sleeve. She is a wonderful character who never gives up. She is thrown a lot of curve balls in her life and timing is everything.

I can’t recommend this book enough. Can’t wait to hear her best friend Lolas story. Everyone needs a Lola in their lives.
Brittany Taylor
Feb 08, 2021 rated it it was amazing
What an emotional, beautiful story! I jumped into this book sort of blind, unsure of what to expect. But oh how Lindsay delivered! Admittedly, I'm a sucker for rockstar romance and loved it! This book was emotional and heartbreaking beautiful. I felt for Lily and everything she was going through.

Her love for Mitch was something she put aside many times, thinking it was for the best. If you're looking for a tear jerker and heart healing book, pick this one up! Five huge stars!
Booklover Mercis Bookish Blog
Absolutely breathtaking! A rock star romance for ages! Lily and Mitch are #goals!
Exquisitely written,this book took me into the life of fame then threw me back into my teenage years. Lily is so relatable. I came to love her so much. Her strength,her weakness,her perseverance. Mitch has a heart of gold and the author shows you that time means nothing when it comes to true love.With captivating side characters to boot I proudly give this 5 stars and wish I could give more!
Sharilyn Dickerson
All about the timing!

I received this book as a gift and Lindsay Becs was a new-to-me author prior to reading it.

This book was a major roller coaster ride of emotions! I found myself torn on who I wanted Lily with... well except for one douchebag. What an amazing story of strength and growth for Lily! While a lot of books written where the heroine can't decide on one guy really grate on my nerves, this one was written so well that it just worked. Loved these characters and would love to get Lola
Ryleigh Sloan
Jan 24, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Lindsay Becs weaves stories so real and so true that often when I'm finished, I don't know what to do with myself.
Lullaby if Tears is a beautifully woven story that stays with you for days. Lindsay isn't afraid to stay authentic to her characters and stores and it shows with every word on the page.
I adored reading this book. It was such an incredible journey.
A must read ❤️
Susan
Feb 01, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Lily follows the rules set by her parents. She goes to church, studies hard, and gets home on time. She meets Case through her youth group. Not long after she’s introduced to Mitch through her friend Lola. Lots of teenage angst happens, and we are given a beautiful story about Lily. I loved this story. Lily had lots of hard decisions to make throughout, and it was quite a journey.
Chantelle Roblin
Feb 07, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Ever think to yourself "I wish the timing was better ".. or "what if I did this instead of that"

Lindsay has you turning the page to figure out what's going to happen and who will lily end up with. Its definitely an intense story and you can feel the pain that everyone goes through.

Pick up this book and take a journey with Lily, Lola, Mitch and Case you won't regret it!
EducatedBookFreak
Feb 13, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This book was hands down amazing! Lindsay Becs does emotion like no other and this does not disappoint. She hits very deep with her words and storyline. An absolutely must read that has lots of twists and turns and always finds a way to a HEA.

These characters will steal your heart and make you fall in love all over again. Love is worth it no matter what! Amazing book!
Stacy Curtice
Feb 07, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This one took me through all of the emotions. I can relate to Lily in so many ways, having gone through some of the same things. I only wish I would have had someone like Lola in my life. Lily and Mitch’s story is one that needs to be read, trust me, you won’t be disappointed.
Thi
Feb 10, 2021 rated it liked it
My emotions were all over the board with this read. There were parts I loved and parts that drove me up the wall. There were times I wanted to smack everyone upside the head. One person drove me crazier than all the others and it just tainted my feelings about the book.
Christina Mages
Jan 26, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This book was wonderful. Pulled me right in from the beginning
Lesley Koke DeWig
Jan 28, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This book blew me away. I wasn't sure what to expect going in. Loved it ...more

• Only Once
  • Heartless Havoc
  • Fight
  • Fighting For You (The Callahans, #5)
  • Don't Kiss the Bride
  • Hooked (Boston Terriers Hockey, #4)
  • Recovery
  • Mister Monster (Cocky Hero Club)
  • Bad Boy Billionaire (Cocky Hero Club)
  • West End Wonder
  • Not My Match (The Game Changers, #2)
  • Kian's Focus (Brigs Ferry Bay, #2)
  • Goodbye Guy (Cocky Hero Club)
  • Campus Player
  • Fear Us (Broken Love, #3)
  • Truly's Biker
  • Sheriff's Secret (Brigs Ferry Bay, #1)
  • Cashmere Curses (Wanda's Witchery #1)
Lindsay Becs is new to the writing world. She has always enjoyed writing as an outlet and fun hobby. Having pushed outside her box, she wrote and self-published a companion book set in 2017. Now, she hopes to continue to explore deeper into the world of writing.
Lindsay is also an avid reader, Netflix binger, vinyl crafter and never goes far without coffee first. She is privileged to travel the wor

News & Interviews