Start by marking “Hidden Kisses (Love in Sienna, #2)” as Want to Read:
Hidden Kisses (Love in Sienna, #2)

Hidden Kisses

(Love in Sienna #2)

The world loves to hate him. She hates loving him. Somewhere in between, hearts catch fire.

I’m the man the world loves to hate.

And I don’t care…until I mess up more than I ever have before and my world starts crashing around me. As long as I still have baseball, I’ll be fine.

At least that’s what I think, until a woman walks into my life and makes me start to feel things I’
Kindle Edition, 2nd Edition, 196 pages
Published July 7th 2020 by Amazon Digital Services (first published December 1st 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Hidden Kisses, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hidden Kisses

Start your review of Hidden Kisses (Love in Sienna, #2)
Jennifer Leigh
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received an ARC copy of this book and could not put it down!! I’ll admit I had my guard up with Johnny. My own life experiences with bullies made me skeptical that he could be rehabilitated, but his back story broke my heart! I don’t want to give any details, but if you enjoy stories that are real, raw, hard, painful, passionate, steamy, angst-ridden, loving, and full of witty dialogue, you should read this book! The emotional struggles are palpable, bringing tears to my eyes. Sometimes we for ...more
Jenn the Readaholic
Wow. Just...WOW. If this author’s first book was a promise of potential, Johnny and Leah’s story is the fulfillment of that promise. Johnny is the man you want to hate but just can’t, even knowing his horrid past of being a less than fabulous person. And Leah is facing that very same dilemma. Of course, Leah has other obstacles keeping her from opening her heart and mind up to the possibility of a real relationship with Johnny, so he’s definitely got his work cut out for him.

I adored Johnny and
RomanceReader1
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I had been looking forward to their story since we met Leah and Johnny on Secret Smiles, since the beginning I disliked Johnny. And seriously, I thought that it will not be possible for the author to change my mind about Johnny, he was a bully to Tia n just a complete a** .......

The author had me disliking Johnny to the point that I wanted to punched him. It was mentioned that Johnny had a hard upbringing but to me that should had made him do better decisions.

So, how was it possible that not onl
Katslovesbooks
Nov 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
WOW, WOW, WOW, what an amazing story is Hidden Kisses by Laura John. I was desperately waiting for the story of Johnny and Leah who we met in Love in Sienna #1. To be honest I didn't like Johnny in that book or what he represented but in this book I completely understood why he acted the way he did and Laura John made an amazing character that regardless of everything he went through he stood high an accomplished what not too many people could with the childhood he had. Leah was a very strong fe ...more
Kat Addams
Nov 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Just like the first in the series, Laura John will tear you to pieces and sew you back up neatly with her latest novel. Johnny and Leah's story is full of angst, but hot with chemistry. If you want to feel all of the emotions, but also want to make sure you get your HEA, pick up this book!
Laura John rocks heavy themes so well!
Allyson
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So I really couldn’t stand Johnny for the longest but then I fell in love with him. He tries to be such a hard ass but has the ability to love fiercely. I definitely went on an emotional roller coaster! Leah is a kickass, take no prisoners type of woman. She gives as good as she gets!! She makes Johnny work for every bit of her love and loyalty. It’s a great book that shows how much people can change and compromise. ❤️❤️😊😊
C. Lymari
Dec 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Omg this book was so good. Let me start by saying I wasn’t team Johnny. I hated him but I came here with an open mind. It took a bit from going back and forth between him and Leah and then the story started and e was swoony and just like Leah I slowly started to fall for him. His past was sad but it explained his demons and man Leah is such a badass can she be my bestie? Loved this story 😍 now Give me the next one
World Of Books 65
Firstly I want to start by saying I haven't read the first book in the series so I didn't have the background knowledge of Johnny that the other reviewers have who have given 5* to this story.

The story line was a good one; Johnny star baseball player thinks his gods gift to the human race but a total douche who you wouldn't save if you saw him bleeding on the side of the road. But you know deep in your heart that with any hero in a book there must have been something that made him the way he is
Deborah  Kimberley
Jeez Louise or Laura in this case!!!
I went into reading Johnnys story a little closed minded after reading book one, Secret Smiles in this fabulous series.
I don’t mind holding my hands up in admission, I WAS WRONG!!
This story, once you get into Johnnys back ground, and early years, is deep, painful, full of angst. The building chemistry is steamy and hot between Johnny and Leah. The emotions are raw and palpable. Johnny the villain/hero you love to hate or hate to love.
This is only this authors
Mandy Williams
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I met Johnny and Leah both in Secret Smiles. I loved Leah, especially how much of a support she was to Tia in Secret Smiles. Johnny. I HATED Johnny. Johnny's behavior past and present in Secret Smiles threw him in my "forever evil" files. Honestly, I didn't want to read a book about Johnny. He didn't deserve my time. I read this for Leah. I loved her.

Laura John, miracle worker, made me actually change my mind about Johnny. Was it instant? Nope. Through her amazing story, she pulled layer after
Tasha Hesseltine
Absolutely loved it! Couldn't stop reading it. The love between Leah and Johnny is amazing! This book is also relatable to life events. ...more
Menotah (Canadian Girl Book Blog)
description

Johnny and Leah are both fighting issues from their past and present. Johnny is trying everything to become a better person for himself, Leah and the people he has wronged. Leah always has to be in control but she wants to be able to give up some control and be with Johnny but it's difficult for her. In order to be together completely, Johnny must apologize to everyone he has wronged with the hopes they will forgive him so he can be with the one he loves and wants to change for.

I did change my m
Carmen Richter
Jan 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Did I think I was going to end up liking Johnny Crown? No. No, I did not. Did I end up loving him anyway? Yes. Yes, I did.

I've been looking forward to Leah and Johnny's story since I read Secret Smiles. And Laura John did not disappoint. I loved Leah in Secret Smiles. She was badass, funny, and a true friend. But in this book, we see a whole different side of her. The side that's eaten up with guilt over being attracted to the man who has caused her best friend so much heartache. The side that's
Belle's Book Labyrinth
I loved the first book but wasn't sure if I was going to love this because, well, Johnny. HATED him in Secret Smiles and didn't think there was no redemption for him. While it doesn't excuse his actions, getting into his background really helped to peel down those hard layers and we got to see who Johnny really is. He has a really sad past and it makes it hard for him to open up to Leah.

Leah won't put up with no bull and makes Johnny work hard to earn her love and loyalty. I will admit there are
Brenda Hawkins
Dec 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
wow I cant believe that I havent already reviewed this as I thought I had. Bad guy from Secret Smiles. Or is he? I always thought there was something more to this character and so I was so thrilled that Johhny was the next character and Leah was his Love Interest.
There is so much behind this character that it or is was for me to to fall in like then in love with Johnny. We are quick to judge people by their outside persona's, but really when you take the time to look behind the facade that we se
Biggs_bookcase
Oct 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
Time for the havoc reeking bad boy from book one to have his story. This is a standalone so you don’t have to read the first one to read this and enjoy the experience with out missing pieces. Johnny is a bad boy with and abusive past that hasn’t helped him grow up with age. Still making bad choices he puts himself first and destroys lives around him. When he develops feeling for Liah, life just gets harder because she might as well be forbidden fruit. There’s so much drama and angst in this so b ...more
Jennifer Pierson
I rarely ever become okay with any bully in my stories but the talented Laura John accomplished a miracle in Hidden Kisses. Johnny was our bully, but while I normally despise bullies (& I really disliked him in Book 1), I've always wondered what caused them to act in such a manner, so yeah. Ms. John made me look at the whole there are two parts to every story, and there was more to him than meets the eye. Doesn't mean that I didn't call him names of the colorful variety though, as I was #TEAMLEA ...more
Summer Ford
Feb 20, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ok, book two and I’ve learned that Laura John likes to make addictive characters that I want to both shake and hug within the same breath! I fell in love with Leah while reading Secret Smiles. I loved how she was a strong, non-filtered firecracker. Then there is Johnny. I know we were supposed to hate him but honestly my heart bled for him. I was rooting for Johnny and Leah, I wanted them to complete each other but of course they had to fight their way there and I almost didn’t survive their jou ...more
Kelly Hill
Aug 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The world loves to hate Johnny and Leah can't forget him.

This book is so good. I haven't read many enemies to lover books but this one may have changed my mind. EEKS. Johnny is the guy that everyone loves to hate. Leah we met in the first book as she is best friends with Tia who was bullied as a kid. Johnny just happens to be the man who caused Tia so much pain as a kid.

This book deals with lots of tough subjects as well. I loved this book however, and felt like a cheerleader for these two. I
Niki Trento
Jan 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Leah and Johnny fall into a loop of this is wrong, go away to I dont care, I need you. Johnny was a dick to Leah's best friend, she should hate him, but she can't. This is their story which happens during Tia and Mikey's story. (The first few chapters are repeats from the first book but from Johnny and Leah's pov)
Well written and another one that kept me reading long past the time I should have been sleeping!
PenelopeDawn
Jan 24, 2021 rated it really liked it
Easy Read & Easy to Love

This book is an easy read after just finishing Hidden Smiles as much of it is the same story from different perspectives and I like that Laura did it that way. It really brought all the character’s stories and feelings together and expounded on things that had left me wanting and wondering in Hidden Smiles. After reading Hidden Kisses, Johnny might just be my favorite character of the lot.
Rebecca
Feb 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
An extremely entertaining book that has such entertainment value!! But it is definitely filled with angst and is heartwarming at the same time!
R M
Dec 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
Well. She did make me like Johnnie. He was a bully and an a$$hole in book one. The cause of so much hurt in Tia’s life.
But he had his reasons, even if outside forces should never make you hurt others.
Leah doesn’t want to love him. Doesn’t want to hurt Tia. But the heart wants what the heart wants.
Sharon Jones
Dec 07, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Reviewed on behalf of 3 Degrees of Fiction book blog.
This is my first book by Laura John and by the time I finished Hidden Kisses I knew I was just going to have to get my hands on her debut novel as well.
Johnny and Leah’s romance is a see-saw if emotions. Their HEA is the furthest from smooth sailing. In fact at times I really did think that they just couldn’t overcome all the obstacles in their way. But I stand corrected. By the end of the story I believe that they had to go through so many up
Jane
Dec 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Going into this book l did not like Johnny at all and could not see a way that would change my mind.
But Laura John pulled it out of the bag and revealed Johnny's past as a young boy and for me that was the turning point as you understood why he acted the way he did.
Leah is a strong female character who is Compassionate Loyal and an excellent lawyer. Johnny is the last male she wants a relationship with after what he did to Tia her Best Friend.
Johnny wants Leah to be his and only his but Leah fig
Wendy Livingstone
This is the 2nd book in this series and is Johnny and Leah’s story. I was not a fan of Johnny’s to begin with, but he certainly redeemed himself along the way. This is a well written emotional roller coaster, which is raw, gritty, steamy, passionate, and with added angst, love and witty dialogue, I was totally captivated throughout this addictive page turner, and I cannot wait to read more in this amazing series.
Kristina Simkins
Loved, loved, LOVED this book! Its phenomenally written with a great storyline and amazing characters. Johnny and Leah shouldn’t be together for multiple reason, but their chemistry and connection can’t be ignored. It was suppose to be a little fun and games but these two are so much more. Grab your copy today and join them on the ride of drama, betrayals, lies, secrets, second chances and so much more.

Highly recommended!
Katslovesbooks
Dec 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What an Amazing Story!!!

WOW, WOW, WOW, what an amazing story is Hidden Kisses by Laura John. I was desperately waiting for the story of Johnny and tLeah who we met in Love in Sienna #1. To be honest I didn't like Johnny in that book or what he represented but in this book I completely understood why he acted the way he did and Laura John made an amazing character that regardless of everything he went through he stood high an accomplished what not too many people could with the childhood he had.
Rochelle Spaccamonti
Forgiveness is key

How can someone love you when you don't love yourself? It took a lot for Johnny to realize how important self forgiveness and love are. sometimes being a bully to others covers up the anger inside yourself. I was skeptical about Johnny 's story, he was a real jerk. But everything happens for a reason. Leah coming into his life was what he needed to self reflect on become better and forgive himself for his post past. This story shows a lot of struggles between all the characters
Nicole Bornstein
Jan 17, 2021 rated it really liked it
Such an emotional roller-coaster of a journey! Hate to love, I just got sucked into the characters and their emotions. Another story that touches on such hard topics but opens the gateway for discussion and acceptance.

• Reckless Reunion (The Reckless Rockstar #3)
  • Lovely Madness (Players #4)
  • Keeping Time (Steelwolf #2)
  • Dissonance (Unrequited, #3)
  • Limitless: Jace & Alex (Less Than Zero, #2)
  • Heartbreak Beat (LA Rock Star Romance #1)
  • Built to Fall
  • Cade (Default Distraction #3)
  • Rocked (The Everyday Heroes World)
  • Cross the Line
  • Brody (Default Distraction Book 1)
  • Broken (Rockstar Romance #3)
  • Filthy Beautiful (Players, #2)
  • Misconception (Unrequited #2)
  • Restless (Less Than Zero Rockstar Romance, #0.5)
  • Fractured Rhythm (Steelwolf, #1)
  • Mile High Club (Rockstar Romance #1)
  • Love Song (LA Rock Star Romance #2)
Hi i am Laura, a Canadian girl who loves to write romance. I write swoon worthy romances that will take you on emotional rollercoasters!

Visit me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AuthorLauraJ/

Visit me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/authorlaura...

Love in Sienna (6 books)
  • Secret Smiles (Love in Sienna, #1)
  • Guarded Hearts (Love in Sienna, #3)
  • Whispered Desires (Love in Sienna, #4)
  • Confidential Moments (Love In Sienna, #5)
  • Clean Slates (Love in Sienna, #6)