Start by marking “The Number One Fan (A Psychological Thriller)” as Want to Read:
The Number One Fan (A Psychological Thriller)

The Number One Fan (A Psychological Thriller)

Kindle Edition
Published June 27th 2020

To ask other readers questions about The Number One Fan, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Number One Fan

Start your review of The Number One Fan (A Psychological Thriller)
KKEC Reads
Nov 30, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Solid Debut!

Published: June 27, 2020
Kindle Edition
I received a copy of this novel in exchange for an honest review.

S.A. Thomas has wanted to be a writer her whole life. She started writing short stories when she was younger, but she always dreamed of writing a novel. In her debut novel, we will meet the talents of S.A. Thomas.

“You’re my obsession. My only obsession.”

This book was sent to me by S.A. Thomas in exchange for a review, and this is the first thing I have read from her. Overall, for
Deb
Jul 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
WOW! This book had so many twists, each chapter left me wanting more. I definitely did not see the ending coming at all. Everyone was a suspect in the main character's stalking issues. She is a fan of an author, and things from his books start happening to her. Amazing debut book by this author. Highly recommend!!! ...more
Jaina
Jul 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book had me hooked from the first page! Had me guessing till the very end! I thought I had it figured out so many times, I was wrong! I had a hard time putting this down. What an outstanding author! I will definitely be reading more from her. Without a doubt one of the best books I've read. I hope she writes more!

Arathi Chitrapura
Nov 29, 2020 rated it did not like it
Shelves: kindle-unlimited
while the plot sounded very intriguing, the writing was very amateur - skimmed a bit just to know what was going on.

unlike all the other 5-star rating I would recommend that until the author edits this further no one should read it!
Gwen
Jul 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I read it in 2 days - that’s a record for me!
Fast-paced. Good plot development. Clues delivered quickly, adding to the mystery and the list of suspects.
I was surprised at the “big reveal” and I like that.
I didn’t know this author before this book. I hope she writes more!!!!
Renay
Dec 29, 2020
S.A. Thomas
Jul 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Jennifer Burt
Sayan
added it
Feb 13, 2021
Discussion? 1 2 Jul 31, 2020 10:50PM

• I'll Never Stop (Hamlet, #4)
  • Her Biggest Fan
  • Sin's Revenge (The Family of Sin #1)
  • Reclaiming Your Life: Surviving Emotionally Immature Parents
  • Der Schatten
  • Divine
  • Blood Orphan (Tom Grant, #1)
  • BENEATH A BLANKET OF SNOW
  • A Side of Murder (Cape Cod Foodie Mystery #1)
  • Lucky Clover Club Save Christmaths
  • The Deepest Cut  (Forbidden, #2)
  • The First Shot
  • Excite
  • The Perfect Father: The True Story of Chris Watts, His All-American Family, and a Shocking Murder
  • Anything For the Love of Beauty (Anything for the Love of Beauty, #1)
  • Mistletoe in Malibu (Hot for the Holidays #1)
  • The Vines
1 follower
Sue Thomas grew up with a love of reading from a young age. As she grew older, she excelled in writing short stories and always wanted to write a book.

Her debut novel, The Number One Fan, came to her years ago and she finally decided to write it. She's already received rave reviews.

Her second novel, Dark Souls, was just released on November 8, 2020. She loves to connect with other readers and hop

News & Interviews