Start by marking “Devrim's Discipline (Court of Paravel, #1)” as Want to Read:
Devrim's Discipline (Court of Paravel, #1)

Devrim's Discipline

(Court of Paravel #1)

I was imprisoned for twenty-seven years for the crime of defending my King. Now I’m a free man, and I rule the Court of Paravel once more. The lords and ladies, the debutantes, the great and the good of Paravel all answer to me.

And yet, social upstart Wraye Rugova is ruining my life.

Lady Wraye is attempting to use my daughter Aubrey as a springboard into the upper echelons
ebook, 1st Edition, 174 pages
Published July 28th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Devrim's Discipline, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Devrim's Discipline

Start your review of Devrim's Discipline (Court of Paravel, #1)
K
4 “Yes, Daddy” STARS!!!!

Court of Paravel Series :

#1: Devrim’s Disciple ➵ 4 Stars!
#2: Breaking Her In ➵ 4 Stars!
#3: Blackmailing His Bride ➵ TBR.

‘My skin is rougher and crinkled around the eyes, and my hair is iron gray. I was twenty-six when I was imprisoned. Now I’m an old man, and I want to howl with rage. The best years of my life have been stolen from me.’

Brianna Hale’s newest release, the Court of Paravel series, is her first ever written series. As the first instalment, Devrim’s Discip
Birjis
A hot daddy for us girls to fawn over, Brianna Hale brings us a tantalizing read. It's short, fast-paced and very much fulfilling.

“I warned you what would happen if I caught you sneaking around my daughter.”
My breath comes in short pants. “You wouldn’t dare.”
The Archduke smiles wickedly. “Wouldn’t I?”

Archduke Devrim Levanter is the Captain of King's guard. Imprisoned at 26years after the rebels killed his King and Queen, now after the fall of rebels he is back after 27years ready to take back
warhawke
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Type: Book 1 of 4 from Court of Paravel series.
POV: First Person - Dual
Rating:

Archduke Devrim Levanter tasted freedom after 27 years of incarceration. With a reclaimed position as the Captain of the King’s Guard, he prided himself on his discipline and self-control. That was until the young Lady Wraye Rugova came into his life and tested both of their boundaries.

I loved Devrim and his traditions. He tried to do what he thought was the right thing. However, there was
Carvanz
Wow! This was especially delicious in a way I never expected!

I was amazed at how much I really loved both Devrim and Wraye. I enjoy a bit of an age gap but usually nothing as much as thirty-two years so I was a little worried. However, the age actually never became a huge issue, especially between these characters and I found it didn’t bother me either.

UK prisons can now get cellphones remotely blocked over suspected illicit use | TechCrunch

Wraye was young but she had lived a pretty hard life and I think that helped to mature her to a place where she was capable of holding her own
Brianna Hale
Jul 09, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
description

description

My question is the softest whisper as I gaze at his mouth. "How many times?"

His thick silver hair gleams in the dim light and his strong arms tighten around me. "How many times what?"

"How many times do you…want to spank me?"

"Until I feel that you’re sorry for all the trouble you’ve caused me. My Court. My rules."

👑🖤👑🖤👑

Pre-order: https://books2read.
Darlene I read WAY to many books
CC
3.5 ★

After being imprisoned for 27 years, Archduke Devrim Levanter returns to his position as Captain of the King’s Guard. With so much time lost, he tries reacclimate but has difficulty with the past and his relationship with his daughter. But when Lady Wraye Rugova appears, Devrim sees her as a means to an ends until she appeals to his Daddy tendencies.

“You’re just so spankable, Lady Wraye.”

As the story shifts between the perspectives of Devrim and Wraye, it becomes clear how much they wer
JadeC
Aug 06, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 stars!

very interesting story! there's this historical feel because of words like Court, Lord, King which only makes it more refreshing. we are introduced to Devrim, 53 and his daughter's friend Wraye, 21.

this thirty two year age-gap between Devrim & Wraye honestly caught my attention (and some of you guys as well 😉) so i'm very curious to see how Brianna Hale will handle this topic.
i personally feel that it's done beautifully and the issue here isn't just their age gap but also the differen
Kelly
Aug 03, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Devrim's Discipline was a very interesting story. I thought it was well written and the characters, especially Devrim were lovable and relatable.
The story has an almost historical feel because of the King, and Courts, but it is written in today's time, which was a very good twist.
Ria  | Abstract ♥ Books

ALL MY REVIEWS CAN BE FOUND ON MY BLOG: ABSTRACT BOOKS

'Devrim's Discipline' is an age gap Standalone Romance written by the author Brianna Hale. This book is the first part of the 'Court Of Paravel' series and is told in dual perspectives.

I am not one who is a huge fan of the Daddy link , so I was a bit cringy in the starting of this book , but it picked off really good. I found myself enjoying the storyline and found a particular liking to all the characters.

Devrim has finally tasted freedom
Diana * burningdesire_x3 *
goodreads-pic

*Court Me, Daddy* A Story of Royal Intrigue, Steam and Kink!
*arc generously provided by the promo team in exchange for an honest review*

EDD47923-C20-D-4-F53-9354-661320-ED0860

What’s this book about? (I'm trying to give as little spoilers as possible)
After twenty-seven years, Devrim’s fresh out of imprisonment. He plans on making up on all time lost. When he meets Wraye Rugova, he knows something is up. This girl is trying to use his precious daughter for her own gain! He won’t let her get away with it. He might’ve been locke
♥️Fantasy Land  Book Reviewer♥️
27034655-SX540-png

I am a huge fan of age gape and royal romance and this one really was no different, but I had a hard time enjoying Devrim at the beginning of this story. He had been in prison for a very long time so he has a hard texture and doesn't trust anyone including his daughter - to a point. So when his daughter becomes friends with Wraye he finds he must protect her rather she wants it or not.

But poor Wraye isn't after anything that Devrim has other than his daughter's friendship. But when he starts to
HANNAH (Books, Films, and Tea)
Another great age-gap romance by Brianna Hale! I was hooked on this book from the start. Devrim Levanter is the Archduke and part of the King's Court. He protects the King and Queen of Paravel. But when they die and an uprising occurs, he's locked away in jail for 27 years. Finally free, and with the downfall of the rebels who first overtook the throne, he is now thrust back into his old job with the new King. He can finally be with his daughter Aubrey, who has grown up without him. Wra
Jess *lovetolovebooks*
Jul 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2020-reads
"Pretty Lady Wraye up against a window and panting for Daddy." I sink my teeth into her earlobe. "I can feel you getting tighter, sweet girl. Are you going to come for me?"

Devrim's Discipline by the one and only Brianna Hale is another super hot Daddy, age gap romance. No one can write a Daddy romance quite like Brianna Hale. Her writing is direct and to the point with a little flair every now and then for dramatic effect. I always fly through her books and Devrim's Discipline was no exception.
SansaReads
Aug 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was a good quick age gap/ forbidden romance read. The story was written very well and flowed easily. The daddy kink is light and sexy and worked for this. I really enjoyed it over all.
Beneath The Covers Blog
Jul 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: sonal, arcs, 2020-reads
Full review can be found HERE --> https://beneaththecoversblog.com/2020...

*ARC provided for a voluntary honest review.* ~Sonal
Rhonda
Jul 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Brianna Hale is quickly becoming a favorite and a one click author for me. Her age gap, Daddy stories just hit all the right notes for me. If you don't like those things then just pass on this book. The whole story just sort of blew me away. I loved how strict and stern Devrim is and even though she's a bit scared, Wraye is intrigued by him. She becomes friends with his daughter and is caught trying her clothes on. They both know their attraction is taboo but they can't resist each other. But Wr ...more
Danni
Aug 01, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Love this creative story!

The world building in this series opener is fantastic. Though it begins a bit slowly, that reduced speed is necessary in order to create a foundation for the plot. Once the pair meet, things begin to move at just the right speed. Devrim and Wraye have an instant chemistry that must be wrangled on each end based on what they each internally believe is possible. Wraye’s inner core of strength, which never sinks to being foolishly obstinate really shines throughout this bo
Ren
Feb 05, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️-YesDaddy-Stars

RTC
Temecka
Jul 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Five stars

Just when I thought Brianna couldn't outdo herself... she goes and proves me wrong. This book was impossible to put down and when I had to be dragged away, all I could think about was coming back to it. This is an incredible start to a delicious royalty series and I am so very excited to see where the rest of the characters go from here. I adore all of them, especially our silver fox 😍 I was so emerged in atmosphere. I felt like i was in the court.
Lynn Thinking out loud
New to me author. Why am I just now discovering Brianna Hale?
Wow I loved Devrim and Wraye.
I also enjoyed the aspect of how the story was written, modern yet still old world. Enjoyed it very much.
I can not wait for Aubrey's story.
Alexandra
Aug 24, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is the first book I read from Brianna Hale and it was just amazing.

I loved everything from the age-gap/forbidden/taboo romance to the characters chemistry and the storyline.

And the ddlg scenes, yasss!

I'm definitely going to read the rest of this series.
Tash
Jul 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
Earlier this year I read a Hale book and was captivated by the story and the style of writing. Hale wrote a beautiful story that happened to have a DD/LG relationship in it. It was an important part of the story but it wasn’t the only defining aspect of the story.

To stay the least I was excited she was back doing royal inspired series which involves some pent up frustrated heroes who have been caught up in a royal coup. I was captivated by the cover. It’s been a while where I read a story of a o
Karin The Dark Bookworm
Jul 29, 2020 rated it did not like it
Before I'll even start with my review I would like to tell you that I love Daddy romance, I LOVE Brianna Hale, love her world building, plots and twist but!!! This is a different review of what I usually write about Brianna's books.

I started this book but, quitted it at 25% but for my reasons only!
Brianna's world building is one of my favorite but this one didn't do it for me. Not my cup of tea, or coffee in my case.

This is a story of a clash between old and new. Modern royals of a country in E
Jenn (The Book Refuge)
Jul 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: age-gaps
I am quickly becoming a BIG Brianna Gale fan. This new series about the Court of Paravel is going to be my favorite yet, I think.

I won an early copy of this book from a giveaway, and I devoured it in about 2 hours!!! I will admit to being a little confused by the set up of the world/the court itself, but I feel like that will fill in as I read more of the series.

We start with Devrim, who has been in prison for 27 years as a traitor. But when the new King take back control, Devrim is released and
Babel
What a beautiful royal romance. It's full of passion, yearning emotions, and a good old epic plot.

I enjoyed it with a little girl's glee, and I fell in love with Paravel, its tumultuous history and inhabitants, and all the potential love stories it may spawn. Can I live there for a while? 😄

Even if age-gap relationships or spankings are not your favourite cup of tea, the sheer ellicit quality of the romance and the supressed emotions due to secrets will make your heart soar.

Oh, be still, my wi
Pamela
Jul 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ebooks, arcs, romance, kink, age-gap
Devrim is an Archduke and has been imprisoned for years. He is now free and serving as Captain of the Guard in the Paravel court. He has missed his daughter Aubrey growing up and is trying to reconnect with her. He is disciplined and proud of it until Wraye Rugova enters his life. She is his daughter Aubrey's best friend. Devrim catches Wraye trying on Aubrey's clothes in their house and decides she needs a good spanking for her wicked ways. This was a kinky romance with a side of steamy and an ...more
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Nov 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: loved-it
Wow. I absolutely loved this story. This story is in a royal modern world. Archduke Devrim has been in prison for twenty seven years. He’s back in his old job and trying to build a relationship with his daughter. He wants to protect her, even from her friend Wraye.

If you like age gap stories then I definitely recommend this story.

Although there is a historical feel to this story (I’m not keen on this genre) I thought this was a great read.
Tmstprc
Jul 28, 2020 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
An entertaining bit of daddy kink fluff—not normally my thing, but the age gap caught my attention.
Butthisbook
Aug 02, 2020 rated it liked it
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Run Baby Run (Daddy Loves You)
  • Love Unexpected
  • Bad Daddy (Dirty Little Secret Duet, #1)
  • Heartless (Starcrossed Lovers Trilogy, #1)
  • Deep Wood
  • Stroke of Midnight (Cinderella, #1)
  • Genesis
  • Daddy's Angel
  • Slay Belles & Mayhem
  • Little Dove
  • Blood and Wine
  • Dark Fairy Tales
  • Husky
  • Prince Charming (Cinderella, #2)
  • My Dad's Best Friend (A Touch of Taboo, #3)
  • Echo
  • Stories of September
  • The Kingpin's Weakness
There's nothing Brianna Hale likes more than a large, stern alpha male with a super-protective and caring streak, and when she's not writing about them she can usually be found with a book, a cocktail, planning her next trip to a beautiful location or attending the theatre. She believes that pink and empowerment aren’t mutually exclusive, and everyday adventures are possible. Brianna lives in Lond ...more

Court of Paravel (4 books)
  • Breaking Her In (Court of Paravel, #2)
  • Blackmailing His Bride (Court of Paravel, #3)
  • Daddy Issues (Court of Paravel, #4)