Start by marking “One Crazy Bite” as Want to Read:
One Crazy Bite

One Crazy Bite

"If you’re going to get stalked, at least make him hot and immortal."

It’s always nice to feel wanted, but Grace wasn't exactly looking for a boyfriend. Plus, getting stalked by a super hot vampire who’s invisible to everyone else just makes you look — and feel — crazy.

Not that her mental health is a high priority for the immortal.

Nic says they're destined to be together.
ebook
Published August 17th 2020

To ask other readers questions about One Crazy Bite, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about One Crazy Bite

Start your review of One Crazy Bite
Louise H  -  ⭐ Life in the Book Lane Reviews ⭐
Even though there are elements of very mild dub-con in One Crazy Bite, overall this is a fast-paced, steamy and most of all fun read. I found myself smiling and giggling repeatedly, along with having to fan myself when the heat level rose! Nic is the kind of fast learner that I wouldn't mind having between my sheets - and also between somewhere else, given his lickacious skills.

Whilst he was a touch overbearing and full of himself at the beginning, perhaps even a little sinister at times, that
Carmen Rae
I read the blurb and thought this sounded like a lot of fun. Everything about it all sounded intriguing and I couldn't wait to get my hands on it. This is the first book I have read from the author so I wasn't sure what to expect.

So I loved the premise of the story and the background of Nic was awesome. Grace wasn't a bad character however with this only being a relatively short book I didn't really get to know her very well.

And like I said I liked the basis of the story and the characters but
Hanan
Aug 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Such a delicious steamy laugh out loud story.
I absolutely loved every minute of reading this book.
A dirty minded vampire with old world manners.
A straight laced young lady who thinks she’s going insane.
I utterly adorned Nic and Grace.
Omg Grace was a delight.
I loved her inner monologue.
There were times I couldn’t stop laughing,yes out loud!
She’s sassy and funny and there’s no way not to fall in love with her.
And Nic the devilishly gorgeous suave vampire is swoon worthy.
Together these two were cut
Ria  | Abstract ♥ Books

ALL MY REVIEWS CAN BE FOUND ON MY BLOG: ABSTRACT BOOKS

line

'Crazy Bite' is a Standalone hot fantasy Romance by Cassandra Faye. This was a fun loving and sexy romance for me!

I seldomly read fantasy Romances now a days , but there was something eye catchy about the blurb of this book and I just couldn't resist signing up for it! Grace and manic were amazing! I loved the book right from the start to the very end.

There were parts of the story where I felt I didn't connect , but the author made up for t
☘ Lily ☘
That was a bad epilogue.

And the story? I got few issues with them. The biggest one that bothered me was whether the heroine was compelled to love the hero or was it true fateful love ... AFTER LESS THAN 24 HOURS KNOWING HIM. AFTER HE APPEARED OUT OF NOWHERE IN YOUR BEDROOM LIKE A PSYCHO STALKER WITH NO GOOD EXPLANATION. AFTER A MONSTER FUCKED YOU WITHOUT YOUR CONSENT THE PREV NIGHT (GRANTED YOU THOUGHT THAT WAS A DREAM BUT STILLL....)

Man. I'm super bothered. The rest, was okay. I dragged myself
Ri
Jul 29, 2020 rated it really liked it

I had read the original story in the Bite Me Vampire anthology. This one has been redone and had additional chapters added. Had I not read the original story, I would have loved this one even more than I did. However, having read that first, I have to say this version, despite adding new material, was not my favorite. Again, that is not to say that it wasn't good. It is and it was. There was just something about the other one that held my interest and made my imagination soar.

This still
Rhonda
Aug 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I read the original story in the Bite Me anthology and wanted more. Now I have more. Cassandra Faye has reworked this story and I love it. It's funny, quirky and light hearted compared to what Ms. Faye usually writes. All the added words and scenes made this a much more complete story. A cursed vampire and the woman who can "save" him is just what you need if you want to enjoy a cute story. Grace and Nic are perfect together, even though she doesn't think so................at first! Loved it! ...more
Ashley Carr, LSoR
Aug 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I love discovering new authors especially ones that right my favorite genre!! In this story the author’s quirky and sassy personality is expressed in Grace. Grace is drawn to an exhibit in the museum and sees this macabre statue and she is frightened and slightly aroused just by gazing at it. Nicomachus (Nic) is the statue and he was cursed by a witch centuries before. He just needs to find his plehara to take his physical form again but he has been searching for centuries and he feels a spark w ...more
Sissy's Romance Book Review
One Crazy Bite by Cassandra Faye is the story of Grace and Nic.
Nic is a vampire who has been trapped in stone but knows that he can be released when his mate finds him. Grace happens upon the museum when she is waiting for a friend. Something draws her to the museum and she finally gives in to the need to tour it. When she does she is drawn to Nic's stone frame. When she accidentally touches the stone...it starts to slowly release Nic. Of course Grace didn't know that happened so she was totall
Tammy
Aug 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
Fast-paced and funny paranormal read. Nico has been trapped in stone for centuries when one day Grace show up and when she touches the stone, he is freed. Nico knows that Grace is his but Grace thinks she is going crazy as he is invisible. Will Nico convince her that she belongs to him? Entertaining, with great characters and lots of steam. I liked it.
Badh
Aug 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed Grace and Nicomachus. I don't think that I would strictly classify this as romcom, but that might just be me. It has its very funny moments, and I think that Nicomachus is funny a lot of the time, but I think it's almost more that he's ironically funny, if you know what I mean.

Anyway, I love the chemistry between the two of them, and I definitely think that Grace will be keeping Nic on his toes.
Jenny B
Aug 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
What a delightful paranormal read that was a quick fun and light hearted to read. Grace is just a mere mortal who feels a draw to a statue at a museum that turns out to be Nic, a vampire who has been cursed and is looking for his plehara (soulmate). This book is packed with a lot of heat, some great humor and had a great pace to the read.

Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Sep 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: loved-it
This is not a genre I normally read but I’ve read of this authors work and of course I couldn’t resist.

Nic and Grace are two fabulous characters. They are so steamy together, I couldn’t read this fast enough.

Crazy is an understatement for this story- all in a good way. Have faith in an author- you never know where they will take us.
A.BookNerd.Bookseller&Bibliophile.Blog
After just one chapter, you’ll be crazily hooked on One Crazy Bite! While the bare bones of the story are very familiar to all of us fans of beasts and beauties, Ms. Faye uses some wonderfully fresh and unique ideas – museum statue coming to life, invisible man, and psychosis. One Crazy Bite will give you a crazy ride filled with dry wit and fun twists.

~Amanda💜
Jacqueline Chappell
Jul 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
Quick fun steamy read. Super scary vampire guy finds soulmate, shenanigans ensue. Thoroughly enjoyable.
Britt The Hatters
Jul 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fun, full of humor, a bit of an edge, and steamy! One Crazy Bite is a fast paced joy ride of a paranormal romance that will take your day from being blah to great once you read it. The only complaint I have for this book is that I wish it was longer. You get a vampire determined to claim his other half and a woman who thinks she’s lost her mind coming together in a clash of sarcasm and sizzling chemistry. What more could you possibly need?!
Kelly
Jul 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: loved-it
Museums, monsters and vampires, oh my!
This story was a fairy tale that made me swoon. Imagine a strong, well built man deciding that you are his forever and doing everything in his power to make it happen...dreamy.
Cassandra this story had me totally absorbed and I could not stop reading until the end.
Denise ☾ Chatterbooks Book Blog ☾
✨ DENISE’S DREAMY REVIEW ✨

One Crazy Bite is a steamy, fast-paced, mild dub-con, fantasy romance that was mostly a fun read, that I enjoyed!! I don’t read these romances often, but I’m glad I read this one!

I loved Nic and Grace, their banter, and their chemistry! It was intense but also what I love about Fayes’ writing, steaming hot!!!!

This one surely didn’t disappoint!

Four dreamy stars: 💫💫💫💫
Thea™
Aug 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: re-paranormal
Hilariously, funny, creative, hawt & steamy.... I loved everything about this very original story!
Don't read much PRN anymore, but when I saw Cassandra Faye and Jennifer Bene are one and the same, I just had to read this book. And what a great read this was!

Rose Howse
Aug 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A Reasonable Vampire

The day Grace is waiting on her friend Shannon, who is always late, she goes into the museum where they were to meet outside and comes across a stone statue of a monster. She is drawn to the statue and spends some time studying it. She meets her friend and doesn't see it again until the next time she's to meet Shannon and goes inside to see the statue while she waits. This time she decides to take pictures of it and touches it to get a better position. That one touch starts t
Midwest Romantic
This was a quick read for me and as much as I really wish it had more to it, it was pretty good. This is what I would classify as "insta-love" and as a standalone that makes since, so yeah the romance happened very quickly. Heck they had sex before even talking to each other..so yeah...but it was a quirky fun read. A new take on the usual vampire, that was a nice change. I know this was a standalone but I truly hope that there may be more unique vampires that find their Plehara's, maybe even the ...more
Ioanna
Sep 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
Click the link for the whole review: https://bit.ly/2F4yWOU
One Crazy Bite by Cassandra Faye is a Paranormal romance about a vampire and his human lover.

It’s a fast-paced book with an easy to read the plot. It’s fun at times, with the heroine’s inner monologues and it gets quite steamy with their lovemaking. I liked the writing style of the author, it’s smutty. I didn’t find any grammatical errors and it had a good structure. Last but not least the descriptions were vivid and detailed.

Nic’s backg
Julia Stevens
Aug 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
Sweet, steamy, funny, easy to read story, originally from the Bite Me anthology but with some new added extras.

Nicomachus (Nic) is a vampire, cursed hundreds of years ago, only his plehara or soul mate can free him.......

Grace was funny, feisty and in the short time from first seeing Nic, convinced herself she was going crazy. Understandable I would be too if I was being stalked by a dangerous but sexy, hot, gorgeous invisible monster! Their reactions to each other did make me laugh at times. N
Zelda
Aug 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
If anyone asked me if I liked vampire books, I’d say no. But this book-this book has changed my mind. It's got lightness and fun to it. Nic, the hottie hallucination, is determined to get his plehara. He's waited lifetimes for her, and he is indulgent in his pursuit. Grace has just about convinced herself she's going mad. She's funny in her attraction to her hallucination, and their romance was cute, sweet, and sexy-not at all what I was expecting in a vampire story! This was one of those books ...more
Aedrea Androus
Aug 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
From the moment Grace walked into the museum, you knew that there was just... something. Listening to Nichomacus's internal monologue, you find yourself trying to piece together his story, and how it intertwined with hers. The slow unfolding and escalation of who Nic really is, and what he and Grace are to one another, kept me engrossed. Waiting, page after page, to see what and how their stories intertwined, was perfect agony. And from the moment they truly touched, I really couldn't put it dow ...more
Karen Rennie
Aug 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was a quick read but was still packed full of fun, sassiness, and sexy hotness! Nicomachus (Nic) is a very old vampire who had been cursed in his monster form for over 600 years waiting for his plehara, or soul mate, to find him and break his curse. Along comes Grace, who is a brilliant, feisty and down to earth character who certainly doesn’t believe vampires, or monsters, exist. Needless to say Grace breaks the curse but it is then up to Nic to make her believe who and what he is, and tha ...more
maureen
Aug 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is a wickedly fun book. I enjoyed the unique premise and honesty laughed out loud. What happens when a century’s old vampire is cursed to go on museum tours because that’s how vampire life is sometimes, what happens is you eventually run into the girl that can break the curse. Grace is your typical woman, working, going out with friends but then she finds she has a vampire stalker who is invisible to everyone but her. Honestly this story had me laughing so hard at times!! You can Guess I’m ...more
Erin Figueiredo
Aug 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Sexy Vampire Story!

This is a funny, intense and very sexy vampire story that will captivate you and highly entertain you from the very beginning to the very end. There are lots of laugh out loud moments and some highly erotic moments that will leave you begging for more.

Grace and Nic are the perfect couple but it takes Nic’s overbearing self to make Grace see that they are soul mates. Nic takes all us readers on one intense and very steamy ride!

Nic and Grace’s story is quirky and everyone will
Mom2three
Aug 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Take all the things you think a vampire story should include, and throw them out the window. Yes, Nic is an old vampire, and yes he has the ability to creep into someone's mind and control them to a point, and he thinks he's the one in charge, but then he finds Grace. She's a no-nonsense girl who has a lot of snark and believes she's losing her mind. That's where the fun starts. This story had me laughing out loud in some places and warmed my blood in others. The characters are fun, not just fun ...more
Katie Shifflett
Aug 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Grace seems mostly put together, but of course thinks she is losing her mind. I mean, who wouldn't think that when Nic sets his sights on you. Nic is every woman's fantasy...if you like them immortal, blood drinking, hot, strong, and, well, big. Nic and Grace have a connection that cannot be broken. And watching them find each other was frustrating, exciting, annoying, and romantic. All the things you are supposed to feel. The author really brings you into the story and makes you feel. I know th ...more
« previous 1 3 next »

• Redemption (Fragile Ties #3)
  • Black Light: Unbound
  • Wanting it All: Second Chance Dark Romance (Punishment Pit, #1)
  • Securing it All: Second Chance Dark Romance (Punishment Pit Book 2)
  • Black Light: Branded (Black Light #19)
  • Having It All (The Punishment Pit, #3)
  • Balancing It All (The Punishment Pit, #4)
  • Swallow it Down
  • Defending It All (The Punishment Pit, #5)
  • Expecting It All (The Passion, #5)
  • Protecting It All (The Punishment Pit, #6)
  • Black Light: Roulette Rematch
  • Elegant Sins
  • Celebrating it All
  • The Locker Room (The Brentwood Boys, #1)
  • RoomHate
Cassandra Faye lives in Texas where she's done nothing but fantasize about other worlds her entire life. Constantly daydreaming about ancient powers, faerie realms, old gods, and how seriously dangerous unicorns would be if they existed, Cassandra writes the stories she's always craved. Taking paranormal and fantasy worlds, mixing them in with modern day, and adding a dash of darkness.

So, if you e