Start by marking “Mars, Volume 14” as Want to Read:
Mars, Volume 14

Mars, Volume 14 (Mars #14)

4.35  ·  Rating details ·  2,176 Ratings  ·  24 Reviews
A bad boy can change a good girl forever. Rei is the school delinquent. Kira is shy and studious. What they see in each other is a mystery to their friends. What they find in each other is a miracle to themselves. With a style that is artistic and chic, this tale of restless and confused high school love will appeal to young women everywhere.
Published September 16th 2003 by Tokyopop (first published October 13th 2000)

To ask other readers questions about Mars, Volume 14, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mars, Volume 14

Jenny Clark
Nov 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
I love seeing how far Rei is willing to go for Kira. He was also great when he out snarked the other businessman. Kira going to his dad and asking for his dream back... and them him being able to let go... this is a pretty good series.
Teresa
Feb 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
Can't we just please kill off Masao already

Also Rei's dad is adorable

This last one better be good :/
Vera Neves (Sinfonia dos Livros)
Meh.... achei esse volume mais fraquito que os anteriores... Não achei bem que o pai do Rei tivesse desistido dele assim tão depressa e também não concordo que seja sempre os outros a fazerem as vontades dele para que seja só ele a ser feliz...
Adrya Ribeiro
Mar 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Mesmo com todos os perigos, a corrida é o coração dele.
Lynn
Sep 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Today's post is on MARS volume 14 by Fuyumi Soryo. As it is the 14th in the series you need to have read the first 13 to understand the story. The cover has Rei on it looking at the reader. It is published by Tokyopop. The intended reader is someone who likes teen drama, plot heavy stories, and more teen drama. There is some mild language, implied sex, and violence in this volume. The story is told from Kira's perspective. There Be Spoilers Ahead.

From the back of the book- Happily Ever After?!
Re
Michelle. D.
Jan 08, 2011 rated it liked it
OK, this is for the overall sereis which I finished on January 8, 2011.

Masao is just a phsyco! He is crazy man, I say crazy. WIth all those stuff and the stuff he says and with his mind tricks and anger problems. He's a m******. Though he says that he isn't. He is though. Remember at the end?! He fully is and I don't care what people think. He fully is one.

OMG! It is so horrible what happened to her! D:

The first thing I wanna point out is that Kira cries a lot. She cries when she is happy. She c
Vicky
Rei is the type of guy that Kira couldn't stand; flirty, reckless, and a biker. When a chance encounter leads to Rei saving Kira from a teacher with bad intentions, neither of them know the extent to which the other will impact them.

On the outside, MARS is a typical coming-of-age story centered on the relationship between good girl and a bad boy. But underneath the romance lie stories of suicide, rape and murder; the idea that everyone has a secret to hide, even those who seem most innocent. Wh
Leila Anani
Jul 11, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: manga, shojo-manga
This one's all about following your dreams. Kira knows that Rei will never be happy in the corporate world and must be allowed to follow his passion of motorbike racing, even if it kills him. Her faith in him is tested however when he has a minor crash on his first time trial. Masao escapes from prison and it looks to be a major climax for the next and final volume!

Very little I can say, fans of the series will love it. Another exciting instalment, in the epic love story of Rei & Kira with s
Starbubbles
Jun 11, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga
Danielle
Apr 03, 2007 rated it liked it
Eh-hehehe. Guilty pleasures. I adore manga - this was one of the first I found, and while I would be a little more discerning at this point as to what I spend my time on, I actually enjoyed this series regardless of how useless the author made the heroine.

There is also a Korean live-action drama made from the manga... -_-;; Yes, I watched it...

Warning: Extremely sexist, blaming rape on the victim, etc. I wouldn't let my daughter read past book 5. Geh.
  • Kare Kano: His and Her Circumstances, Vol. 5
  • Paradise Kiss, Vol. 3 (Paradise Kiss, #3)
  • Tramps Like Us, Volume 3
  • I.N.V.U.,  Volume 1
Fuyumi Soryo (惣領 冬実 Sōryō Fuyumi?, born January 6, 1959) is a Japanese manga artist from Beppu, Oita, Japan. She is a graduate of the Oita prefectural Geijutsu Midorigaoka High School.

She was born into the home of a master of the Kanze school of Noh. In her childhood she liked to draw pictures of horses and things but had no special interest in manga. While enrolled in fashion college, she happene
More about Fuyumi Soryo...

Mars (1 - 10 of 15 books)
  • Mars, Volume 01