Start by marking “Heartbreak You (Heartbreak Duet, #2)” as Want to Read:
Heartbreak You  (Heartbreak Duet, #2)

Heartbreak You

(Heartbreak Duet #2)

Our story didn’t exist, it was broken before it began.
Kisses were covered with lies.
Lies were covered with kisses.
Hate turned into lust.
And lust turned into fantasy.
That’s what we were, a fantasy.
Nothing more, nothing less.
Now it’s time to move on. But how can you when your heart wants to say stuck in the fantasy?
When even through all the lies and kisses, you still have lu
Kindle Edition
Published August 25th 2020 by Amazon Digital Services

To ask other readers questions about Heartbreak You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Heartbreak You

Start your review of Heartbreak You (Heartbreak Duet, #2)
Ꮗ€♫◗☿ ❤️ ilikebooksbest.com ❤️
Craziness, suspense and intrigue!

The following ratings are out of 5:
Romance: 💚💙💜❤️
Heat/Steam: 🔥🔥🔥
Story/Plot: 📘📗📕📙📓
World building: 🌏🌎🌍🌎
Character development: 👤👤👤👤👤

The setting: The city and Atlas’s private Island

The Hero: Atlas – owner of a bunch of businesses, some legal, most illegal, including a Casino. He also has extremely high stakes games at his private island. His father is in prison, his father was good at what he did until he got lazy and was eventually arrested. Atlas is much better th
Mickeysreads
Aug 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, four-star, 2020-read
4 Stars

This is the conclusion for the heartbreak duet and OMG I went through different moods here people!

Lucy

Atlas blaming “it” on Thea
description

Thea taking some much needed me time

Atlas stalking her

Atlas realising his mistake

”I want you, Theadora.”

description

Thea being amazing and Atlas being a psychopath

”Don’t ever touch me again without my permission,” I say, then let go of his cock and push him away. I open the door with shaky hands, stepping out. I manage to get a few steps away before I turn back to him, he’s
Keri Loves Books
Aug 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Perfect Together

The conclusion to the Heartbreak Duet is a roller coaster of emotion and you won’t be able to put it down!

The road to their happiness was wrought with heartache and bloodshed. The angst was intense. So much came between them, but their love could not be broken.

Atlas can’t get past losing Benji. His anger and blame is misplaced. He’s lost the best thing he’s ever had. He’s about to figure out his mistake, but it may just be too late.

The chemistry between Atlas and Theodora is unde
M
Feb 23, 2021 rated it really liked it
Na
Aug 27, 2020 rated it really liked it

Another stunning conclusion to a duet by this author. Her mind works brilliantly and never doubt this author's plans for her characters! ❤️
If you enjoyed Heartbreak Me, you'll definitely love Heartbreak You!
The Romantic Rush Blog
“I wonder if that is all we’ll be. Passion and goodbyes.”

Oh my- what a perfect encapsulation of the angst of this conclusion to the Heartbreak Duet. This is the story of two characters whose passion and need for one another knows no limits, but who somehow always seem to find themselves saying goodbye-as the result of the guardedness of each of their own hearts and as the result of the chaotic obstacles that keep breaking them apart. Heartbreak You is a fantastic conclusion to the story of Thea
Ria  | Abstract ♥ Books

ALL MY REVIEWS CAN BE FOUND ON MY BLOG: ABSTRACT BOOKS

line

'HeartBreak you' is the second book of the 'HeartBreak Duet' by T.L. Smith. Told in dual perspectives, get ready to meet Atlas and Thea once again!!

After the first part of this duet and the cliffhanger ending , this book had been one of my most anticipated books ever! And what a marvelous conclusion it was!

The story picks off right where the first book started. Atlas is back to resenting Thea for something that is never her fault. I hated
bookspaced
Aug 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
The epic conclusion for the Heartbreak duet.

I‘ve been waiting for book 2 of this duet since I finished book 1. Book 1 ends with a cliffhanger and this book picks up right after that.

Thea is coping with the loss of Atlas who blaims her for his cousin and closest friends death. Thea‘s sister Lucy is a fixture in this book. After the events that happenend in book one this book turns to a slower pace. It is still as dramatic as the first one but in my opinion just a little bit to over the top. So mu
Taylor
Jul 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
OMG what an emotional roller coaster this book took me on! But I loved it! Great conclusion to Atlas and Thea’s story.... every character grows and develops into better versions of themselves and it’s refreshing. A definite 5* read! Great duet.
Renee
Aug 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of this book from the publisher/author to review for Stephanie's Book Reports

Our story didn't exist, it was broken before it began. Kisses were covered with lies. Lies were covered with kisses. Hat turned into lust. And lust turned into fantasy. That's what we were, a fantasy. Nothing more, nothing less. Now it's time to move one. But how can you when your heart wants to stay stuck in a fantasy? When even through all the lies and kisses, you still have lust.

This is the second
Melissa J (Book Addicts Reviews)
3.5 stars!!

This is book two of the “Heartbreak Duet”. This can not be read as a stand alone. This is the conclusion to Theodora and Atlas’s love story.

Whoa this book took right off!! I think the first half of this book had me like “Wtf”, the majority of the time. The second half was money. I fell back in love with Atlas. But the first half I couldn’t stand that man. He was annoying and stupid.

I think this book was choppy at the beginning. Like why the fuck is Atlas being a douche and then he a
MissPetiteBrunetteBookBlog
Aug 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
After the Epic cliffhanger in Heartbreak Me, Theadora Fitzgerald tries to pick up the pieces of her life. Atlas Hyde is so hot and cold with his emotions. “You can not be with someone and still want them, can’t you?” They are both dealing with loss, lies and need to get to the truth. Can they find what they are both looking for or will others come between them? Will Atlas finally admit his feelings? Can Thea truly ever move on with her life? From their unfortunate way of meeting to the roller co ...more
Jenny B
Aug 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Thea and Atlas have such an amazing story going for them that is fully packed with emotions and twists. The is the one who has taken care of everyone her whole life including her ungrateful little sister Lucy. Because of Lucy Thea is put on the radar of Atlas who is the perfect strong, broody, alpha who is used to controlling everything and everyone around him. They both have their broken backgrounds and rough start to work through and this story is an amazing ride that had so many unexpected tw ...more
Gayle
Aug 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Heartbreak You, good lord it heartbroke me and I loved every single twisted, crazed and insanely emotional bit of it.

Ending on a HUGE cliffhanger with Heartbreak Me (the first in this perfectly written duet), I couldn’t wait to completely submerge myself back into Atlas and Theadora’s world, and guys they didn’t disappoint.

Again Atlas and Theadora bled all the darkness, angst, heartbreak and emotion with zero apology. They took my free will, holding me hostage and keeping me there until I was
Donna
Aug 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
What a great conclusion to this duet. I was so unsure what the outcome would be but I have to say it was just what was needed. I totally love just how strong TL Smith writes her females. I mean most men didn't have the balls to stand up to Atlas Hyde but Theadora did just that.

This book is an emotional fuelled book and I don't mean tears. It's fuelled by hate, anger and jealousy. I did get a little upset but only because of the circumstance and situations that happen. Although you feel hate for
Seline
Dec 02, 2020 marked it as did-not-finish
Everything here was just bad especially the characters.
Heather andrews
Aug 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The man is quite protective, “you’re an a**hole. If you ever threaten those around me again, I will have you effing killed.” I stand... " Atlas is not a very patient man, “you need to eat fast,” he says, licking his lips. “Because I’m ready for dessert right now.” I liked this book, I loved Atlas. ...more
Karolina
Aug 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Heartbreak You is book #2 in the Heartbreak Duet.
I devoured this deliciously addictive story in one sitting. I just couldn’t put it down! T.L Smith took me on emotional rollercoaster ride and I enjoyed every minute of it.
Do yourself a favor and one-click this amazing duet right now!
Rhonda Ziglar
Aug 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 HEARTBREAK RIDE STARS!! This duet will be one of my favorites for 2020. Theadora and Atlas will take you on a heartbreaking ride, but it is so worth the ride. Their story will hit all your emotion button and you will be pulling for these two all the way through. T.L. Smith is a phenomenal storyteller that sucks us readers into the story land and we never want to leave. You must read this duet.
Tees_BookCave
Aug 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
Heartbreak You by T.L. Smith is Book Two In the Heartbreak Duet. This is the Conclusion to Theodora and Atlas Story.

Their story was quite the story, it happened in the most perfectly imperfect way but happened in a way that you wouldn’t have it any other way. It was the way their story was meant to go as it fit who these characters are.

I read this book in one sitting and I loved every moment of being surrounded by this world. This author has a way of when you read her books, the rest of the worl
Joyffree
Aug 23, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc-tbr
This is the final book in the duet and we pick-up right in the middle of the bloody mess we were previously left in

Thea has had enough and removes herself from Atlas' orbit
Seems easy enough when he blames her for everything and has no qualms about making his loathing of her obvious

Turns out the rest of the monkeys didn't get the memo.

Stay strong Thea there is always a way out

This episode offers up a few moments of calm that gives the reader time to collect their emotions before the author slings
Robyn Corcoran
Aug 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
Being back in the world of Theadora and Atlas in the second half of this incredible duet is like sipping a fine wine, you want to savour every tiny bit.

Hold on to your hats because you are going for a huge emotional and drama-filled ride with this story and where you never really know what’s going to happen. So much happens with everyone connected to the lead characters as well as Thea and Atlas that before you know it, bam, the end is coming up in this fast paced book.

I love how determined and
Jeeves Reads Romance
Honestly? I seriously enjoyed Heartbreak Me but its ending was by far the weakest part of the book. And this picks right up where that one left off, building on that ending and making that the focus for much of this one. So I struggled a bit. I was still completely invested in seeing how this couple found their happily ever after, but this certainly didn't live up to the quality of the first book (more on that in a minute).

The story picks up right where Heartbreak Me left off, so it is essential
Stephanie Ditmore
Aug 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I don’t even know where to start with my review, except holy crap and what a roller coaster ride of emotions. I can honestly say that this duet is bay far my favorite read of 2020. Atlas is infuriated with Thea and blames her for what happened to Benji even though everything that happened was something Atlas set in motion. Theadora is heartbroken and wants to move one from Atlas, but is that even possible? How do you leave your heart behind? Let’s not forget about Lucy, her crazy sister who has ...more
Michelle Brace (Wicked Babes Blog Reviews)
I didn't think that their story could get any more crazier than it was in the first book but I guess its been awhile since I have read a T.L. Smith book and somehow forgot about her evil genius. Kidding, not kidding. T.L. Smith delivered with this duet that is for sure. This is one that I will HAVE to own in paperback for sure. I didn't think that Atlas and Thea could have anymore of a complicated story but I really should have considering the ending of the first.

This book had it all and is defi
Ashley Estep The Art of Reading
I read Heartbreak You in one sitting before I even knew what was happening. I literally could not make myself stop if I wanted. Atlas and Thea were just everything I hoped they would be in this book and more. I just beyond words loved this book.

I HATE Lucy! I hate her with a passion. I feel she is the reason behind every problem Thea has. But Lucy proves how big Thea's heart is. I'm not sure anyone else would put up with the things she did from Lucy.

Thea has the biggest heart ever. He love and
Kari Hansen
Aug 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Thea is devastated not only by the events that transpired in the first book of this duet but by the way that Atlas has treated her as well. There is nothing she would like more than to support him through the pain and loss he is feeling but instead of accepting her comfort he not only pushes her away but holds her responsible as well.

She has reached her breaking point and isn’t about to just accept what he is dishing out and the only way to move forward with her life is to put some space betwee
Amy
Aug 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I have been eagerly waiting for Heartbreak You since the end of Heartbreak Me and it was a fantastic ending to this gut-wrenching duet. Atlas and Thea have my heart and I’m sad to say goodbye to them.

I loved Thea’s character growth in this book. She decides to put herself first and becomes a much stronger version of herself. She’s a badass and she put in the work to be the person she wanted to be.

I wanted to slap Atlas upside the head for half the book. Blaming Thea for what happened when she di
Laura Jackson
Aug 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
“ A love so cold and broken isn’t meant to last” “I like to destroy pretty things, and you my dear are the prettiest thing ever”:Altas

I gotta say the way book one ended I wasn’t really sure how this one was going to go..Lucy is still at it after everything and I just can’t with her.. she just can’t help her self.. at least we find out why but I still wanna punch her just once..
She sure doesn’t deserve Theodoras love and attention ..Theodora keeps trying with her though so I don’t know what t
World Of Books 65
Aug 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
I must admit that I had not realised that this was a duet so I did not read the first book Heartbreak Me Did it stop my enjoyment of the book - know it didn’t hence the 4* but I would recommend you start with that one as you will get to understand the background dynamics between Theardora, Atlas and Theadora’s sister Lucy.

Heartbreak you is the conclusion and if you are going to read the first book I sort of don’t want to give away the ending of that book. But just to say the twist and turns as
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Truth (Scandals of Banner-Hill #1)
  • By a Thread
  • Run Baby Run (Daddy Loves You)
  • Kiss To Conquer (Blairwood University #1)
  • Pawn (The Pawn Duet, #2)
  • Surrender (Seaside Pictures, #4)
  • Love Song
  • Personal Foul (Texas Tornados, #2)
  • When Shadows Follow (Cherry Creek, #1)
  • Until Talon (Until Her/Him, #9)
  • Beautifully Cruel (Beautifully Cruel, #1)
  • Trouble with the Hotshot Boss (Rock Bottom #2)
  • The Takeover (The Miles High Club, #2)
  • Hollywood Heartbreaker (Hollywood Name Game, #1)
  • Things That Should Stay Buried
  • Southern Seducer (North Carolina Highlands, #1)
  • Fearless (A Carolina Coastal Novel, #2)
  • From the Ashes (Beacon Hill #2)
USA Today Best Selling Author T.L. Smith loves to write her characters with flaws so beautiful and dark that you can’t turn away from. Her books have been translated into several languages. If you don’t find her in her home town of Queensland, Australia you can usually find her travelling around the world to sitting on a beach in Bali, to exploring Alcatraz in San Francisco or walking the streets ...more

Heartbreak Duet (2 books)
  • Heartbreak Me (Heartbreak Duet, #1)