Start by marking “Repeat Offender (Souls Chapel Revenants MC, #1)” as Want to Read:
Repeat Offender (Souls Chapel Revenants MC, #1)

Repeat Offender

(Souls Chapel Revenants MC #1)

Lynnwood Thatcher Windsor has lived a lot of lies. Seen a lot of good men go down.

But he will not stand by and watch as the world he’s built from the ground up burns to ashes before his eyes. Even if he has to build an army to combat the problem he sees brewing around him.

One step at a time, he carefully lays out his plan, building layer after careful layer until everythin
Published January 12th 2021

To ask other readers questions about Repeat Offender, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Repeat Offender

Start your review of Repeat Offender (Souls Chapel Revenants MC, #1)
Buffy Mitchell
Sep 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Even though the book doesn't come out until 1-2021. I still give it 5stars because it's a Lani Lynn Vale book!💗 ...more
2OCC Reviews
Shelves: jessica
Gemma’s Review

Repeat offender is the first book in this new series by Lani Lynn Vale and really opens the door for a really exciting series. This story had everything that you could want in the start of a new series with it introducing a new set of characters that really had me intrigued. These new characters really made me want to know more about them and their stories. I'm excited to read more about these characters when their stories are released in this tory.

Six was her own character that di
Emily
Lynnwood Thatcher Windsor goes by many names and has his hand in many jobs, his newest one is Mayor. It is a means to an end to get what he wants though which silencing a threat in his town. What he doesn't plan have a plan for is Six Broussard who he meets at an event which she clearly has no interest in being at. Lynn is a jaded man who is feared among many circles but for some reason he doesn't intimidate Six, which intrigues him.

Six only attends events her father guilts her into which is rar
Kodie Mackay
FINALLY!!!! MY MAN!!!

There is nothing more satisfying then a book completely surpassing every expectation you had.

Repeat Offender brings you a tension filled jaw dropping sexy swoon worthy hilarious read that's so all consuming You forget about reality.

Lynnwood aka Lynn aka Joker aka a few other names.... this man. Sweet baby Jesus he is sin wrapped in the devil himself. I mean if you really think logically and not with your hormones the man is positively terrifying. He can slip into any envir
TheGuideToRomanceNovels
project_20201128_1901512_01
This was everything I was missing from Lani, check out my REVIEW & TEASER on my BLOG -> CLICK HERE
project_20210102_0831170-01
JudyAnnLovesBooks
Jan 05, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Lani Lynn Vale has started her new Souls Chapels Revenants MC series with a BANG!

This book is a sexy, older man/younger woman romance. Lynnwood Thatcher Windsor is a sexy silver fox, alpha bad boy, who will bring you to your knees. He is sex in a suit and when that suit comes off - hold my kindle while I wipe the drool off my chin......he is tattooed hotness personified! (I think I might have found my new favorite out of all of LLV’s male characters). Lynn meets his match when he stumbles upon
The Romance Book Disciple (Samantha)
Jan 05, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-s

If you have followed me for more than a month, you know I ADORE Lani Lynn Vale and Repeat Offender was another hit. Lynn and Six are delightful and disturbed-in a funny way!

Lynn is creating his own posse of sorts-all ex-cons! I'm excited to hear more about this team he has assembled. Six has a horrible father and it was nice to see her come into her own with Lynn's support. I really loved their relationship and how it developed. Six is bold and Lynn is confident. It was a great pairing.

I a
Cc
This series sounds kinda good.
Sian’s Reading Adventure
Repeat Offender by Lani Lynn Vale
Souls Chapel Revenants #1 - Releasing 12th January 2021

“I expected him to get into a Lincoln Town Car, but he surprised the ever-loving fuck out of me all over again when he walked straight up to a black Harley and mounted it. Then, without a helmet in sight, he started it up and rode away without a backwards glance.”

There is nothing more satisfying then starting a book that hooks you in from the very beginning and makes you not want to put it down and Repeat Off
Terri Handschumacher
Jan 02, 2021 rated it really liked it
I have been waiting for Lynn to have a book forever. He was this character that would weave himself in and out of most of the previous series, so for a while I didn't know if he would get his own book. Then LLV smacks us aside our heads with a new anti-hero series and who's the first person to start this series non other than the other top-badass Lynnwood Thatcher Windsor.

This book had everything that I come to love about everyone of Vale's books. I had the moments of humor sprinkled in when th
Kurtins R
Dec 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Where to start. OMFG!! I loved this book, Lani Lynn Vale kicked it out of the park once again writing a fastpaced funny book that is a great introduction to her New Series Souls Chapel Revenants MC.

Lynn is a character that is constantly popping up in various places in Ms. Vale's books and finally after "years" of nagging she finally succumbed and wrote the book her fans have been shouting for. I'll repeat myself here and say again "and what a freaking book!!" Lynn is everything I expected from h
Britt The Hatters
Shelves: faves, 2021-faves
I'm not sure how to accurately describe what me waiting for Lynn's book was like. Picture a toddler who just robbed a candy store and inhaled enough sugar to kill an elephant. I was bounding off the walls in excitement when I got my hands on this book. Toss everything you think out the window and get ready to give Silas some serious competition in the favorite department because ho.ly. crap.oly. Lynn and Six are all the things. Hot, funny, sweet, sexy, these two are evvvvvverything you could wan ...more
Renee Entress
Shelves: arc, series, read-2021
5 star

I was pulled right into this story. If you have read pretty much any of Lani’s series, you have met Lynn this is finally his story. The story has laughs, pain, suspense, secrets, and heartbreak.

This is Six and Lynn's story. These two meet at a dinner she is attending with her father. The second time she shows up on his property and he kind of a little bit sort of kidnaps her. When they run into each other again he knows he must have her as his own. He follows her and takes her home with hi
Books+Coffee=Happiness Blog
Jan 01, 2021 rated it it was amazing
With every new release, I say I have a new favorite. But Lynn’s book? Just wow! I’ll be re-reading this one multiple times.

While the book does have intrigue like all Lani Lynn Vale books, this one seemed lighter and more focused on their relationship. It wasn’t a bad thing. The main conflict is left unresolved, but the story didn’t feel unfinished. You still get a happily-ever-after, the super hot sex, and alpha male yumminess.

Six was feisty, unique, and a truly awesome main character. Despite
Andrea
Jan 02, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book of a new series with some people we have met before and some that we have never met before. Or if you never read a LLV book then everyone is new to you. And let me tell you it’s a page turner. Lani really blew me away with this one, my mouth was left on the floor. I could not put it down and had to force myself to stop to sleep, hahaha.
Lynn is HOT and Six will you make you laugh nonstop at her quirks. We finally get to know about Lynn and what makes him, him. And now that
Sarah Dale

If like me you have loved all these stories from Lani then you would have met Lynnwood Thatcher then your curiosity has been peeked and you will want to know more about him. When someone's in trouble Lynn always seems to be in the background helping to sort things out. He is the new mayor and is seriously hot an unlike any other politicians.

In his plans to clean up the town he has everything planned out but he never anticipated Six Broussard coming into his life and changing everything!
Fabiola Cadet-Destil
Jan 04, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Bad Boy Lynn has been claimed everyone, yes you heard it, he's my perfect book boyfriend. He's sweet, attentive, dirty, all rolled into the perfect man for Six/Ines. This book touches on a lot of things, some are really bad and sad, Six dealing with the way her father treats her and craziness happening in her town. I relate to Six a little, she's snarky, she's blunt, she basically don't care what others thinks of her, she's living her life, she hides her sadness, but Lynn aka Woody saw underneat ...more
Clare
My last read of 2020 was one of my most anticipated reads of January. I love this authors work and this is the start of a new world (to me) and it's full of the kind of tropes that I've come to expect from LLV; banter, an Alpha AF hero, a sassy but strong heroine, light angst and fun times. I literally will read anything she writes at this point and this just gives me even more impetuous to read her massive backlist. I couldn't have chosen a better book to end 2020 on. Now I wait not at all pati ...more
Ashante Williams
Jan 02, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Just finished reading Repeat Offender and I swear my jaw was unhinged the entire time. I'm reading and yelling at the book at the same time. Getting mad every time I had to stop to do something abs wishing like hell I was listening to the audiobook with Mason Lloyd and Maxine Mitchell.

But Damn this book was so freaking good. I am gonna need updated family trees worth the new books added cause that's how i keep up when my memory goes wonky. I'm so glad I got this ARC... When's the next one?

LLV
Shelley
Repeat Offender😇

I absolutely loved the start to this new series and it definitely took me on an adventure I was not prepared for❣️

Six is the daughter of the Mayor of Dallas and often finds herself at formal dinners she doesn’t want to be at, but that changes when she meets the Mayor of Kilgore, Lynn😍 Lynn has slowly been making moves to make changes in Kilgore, but when he meets Six - he’s unprepared for her blowing in like a Tornado🤩

An amazing story and I loved this couple...can’t wait for the
Krystin Rowley
Shelves: arc, lani-lynn-vale
*MY FIRST LLV ARC!!*
I feel like a rockstar that I got to be on the ARC team for this book, and I promised an honest review.. so here we go!

I loved this book, if you know LLV writing, or have read my other reviews you won’t be shocked at this.
I love that Six is independent & doesn’t take crap from anyone, specifically her father!! And Lynn.. omg he was swoony.. wore a stuffy suit, but was an ink covered vigilante!!
Deniece Mason
Jan 02, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Sooo I'm already planning a re-read and I just finished!!! After reading Lynn in so many books, I can not tell you how excited i was for him to get his own story AND this does not disappoint!! Six is the calm to Lynn's storm and their chemistry literally rolls through the entire book!! I also love so much how she set us up for the entire series!!! This book is a must read and if its any indication of what the year of Lani's books are going to be like...I'm👏here👏for👏it!!!! ...more
Peggy Darrow
Dec 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
OMG it's awesome. have always wondered about Lynn, and now, we find out all the juicy details of his sordid life and why and who and how!! Six is awesome ( i wish i was like her) THIS IS LLV WORLD THE TIMELINE DOESN'T EVER MATCH AND LYNN DOESN'T AGE!! but otherwise he is freakin totally rockin!! i adored it and can't wait for the next in the series!! ...more
Hayley
Dec 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I’ve always been intrigued by Lynn and what his story was from reading Lani’s previous books that had him in them. I was so excited when Lani announced she was gonna give Lynn his own book, Lani didn’t disappoint, not that she ever does but yet again I found myself enthralled from the first page. Just an amazing read from start to finish, would highly recommend 💕
Janet Hammons
Jan 01, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This is an amazing start to a new series. The timeline doesn't match other series she has released, but let me tell you, that does not matter one bit. Lynn will rock your world. I love him and Six. I loved him as a back ground character in several different books. He is so amazing. I can't wait for more of this series. Couldn't put it down. ...more
Alicia Woods
Dec 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Incredible! I have been waiting for Lynn’s story for forever and he was everything I wanted and so much more! I loved meeting all our new characters and I can’t wait to dive into their stories! Six and Lynn are perfect for each other! Thanks for another great read LLV!
Jennifer Alexander
Jan 03, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I often wondered what Lynn’s story was. I just knew it had to be a good one. But what this author just wrote was so much more than I expected and for him to find love like he did made my heart swoon. Can’t wait to read more in this series.
Jan 03, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Fricken Amazing!!!
I’ve been waiting for this book for a long time. It absolutely met every expectation I had and more.

Lynnwood Thatcher Windsor has been a mysterious character lurking in the background of several books. Now that he’s the lead he’s even more intriguing.

I want you to be at my side, and I don’t really care what comes at me as long as you’re still standing there at the end.”

Six is quirky and independent. She marches to the beat of her own drum and Lynn can’t resist.

“Because, last n
Stephanie
Jan 04, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I am in love with Lani’s newest series! We’ve all been wanting Lynn’s story and man did it live up to my expectations and more. Lynn and Six have this insane chemistry. Six is feisty and gives it like it is, no fluff. Lynn is alpha to the core and knows how to get things done, including making Six his. These were some of the hottest scenes I’ve read in quite some time.... SO HOT & KINKY!! Absolutely loved it and cannot wait for the rest of the guys’ stories.
Dawn McClure
Dec 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I received an arc for this book. What a great start to a new series! It perfectly sets up the next books. Lynn was everything I was waiting for! Six was perfect for him. I love her quirkiness. I can't wait for the next books in the series! ...more

• A Co-Worker's Crush (The Rooftop Crew #6)
  • The Do-Over (The Rooftop Crew #5)
  • The Strike Out
  • Coyote (Hawks MC: Next Generation, #1)
  • Take Me Away (Southern Bride, #6)
  • The Relationship Pact
  • Reputation (Mason Family, #2)
  • Mafia Casanova
  • Roommate
  • Dare To Stay (Dare Nation)
  • One Hundred Lifetimes (An Aspen Cove Romance Book 7)
  • One Hundred Wishes (An Aspen Cove Romance Book 3)
  • Set Aside (Second Chance, #2)
  • One Hundred Christmas Kisses (An Aspen Cove Romance Book 6)
  • A tablespoon of Temptation
  • One Hundred Regrets (An Aspen Cove Romance Book 11)
  • One Hundred Goodbyes (An Aspen Cove Romance Book 9)
  • One Hundred Heartbeats (An Aspen Cove Romance, #2)
Lani Lynn Vale is married to the love of her life that she met in high school. She fell in love with him because he was wearing baseball pants. Ten years later they have three perfectly crazy children and a cat named Demon who likes to wake her up at ungodly times in the night. They live in the greatest state in the world, Texas. She writes contemporary and romantic suspense, and has a love for al ...more

Souls Chapel Revenants MC (4 books)
  • Conjugal Visits (Souls Chapel Revenants MC, #2)
  • Jailbait (Souls Chapel Revenants MC, #3)
  • Doin' A Dime (Souls Chapel Revenants MC, #4)

News & Interviews