Start by marking “Win In The Dark” as Want to Read:
Win In The Dark

Win In The Dark

Win In The Dark is another fable written in the same style as the viral sensations Chop Wood Carry Water and Pound The Stone.
Published July 1st 2020 (first published June 26th 2020)

To ask other readers questions about Win In The Dark, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Win In The Dark

Start your review of Win In The Dark
Jesse Bouchard
Nov 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely amazing book! Would recommend this to anybody that is a big thinker, in a rut, needs help thinking bigger and needs help overcoming obstacles. The “little man vs the big man” is a game changer. A+++
Mary
An excellent book that I'm so glad to have as part of my school library's collection. I can't wait to suggest this book to students at my high school! One of the co-writers has been a teacher in my school district so this makes the connection to our students especially strong. Young people (or adults) who read this book will find inspiration and advice on being the best person you can be. Readers are motivated to live with gratitude, develop a healthy perspective, set goals, and live a good life ...more
Tim Kelley
Jan 29, 2021 rated it really liked it
I've read almost all of Medcalf's books and while I prefer Chop Wood Carry Water and Pound the Stone, Win In The Dark is a quick read with a very uplifting message and is sure to give you a jolt of motivation in your life. ...more
Abigail
Jan 06, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: performance
While the writing style seems overly simple at times, the practical advice and heartwarming story of Marco coaching his grandson to live and perform is incredible. There were several chapters where I felt like I was underlining nearly every line.
Michael Pope
Oct 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Both inspirational and up to date

Written in such a way to inspire, teach and educate while staying believable. My wife and I both read it and it is also part of readings for our team.
Luke
Nov 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A really well written debut for Lucas Jadin (with Medcalf.)This book manages to deliver a lot of tremendous wisdom, inspiration, and credible research on peak performance while also maintaining a compelling narrative that shows a lot of heart and delivers a strong message about life and love.
Paul Chmura
Feb 02, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Easy read. Great messages. Great for teams, Cora he's, and/or players. ...more
NikolausSchweikert
Jan 06, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Fastest Read of my life

I couldn't put this book down. There was too much good information. I kept reading and kept highlighting. I can't wait to read this again with my team!
Holly Ward

• The Body: A Guide for Occupants
  • The New Jim Crow: Mass Incarceration in the Age of Colorblindness
  • White Fragility: Why It’s So Hard for White People to Talk About Racism
  • Don't Eat the Marshmallow Yet!: The Secret to Sweet Success in Work and Life
  • Relationship Grit: A True Story with Lessons to Stay Together, Grow Together, and Thrive Together
  • The Garden: A Spiritual Fable about Ways to Overcome Fear, Anxiety, and Stress
  • The 5 Levels of Leadership: Proven Steps to Maximize Your Potential
  • Who Not How: The Formula to Achieve Bigger Goals Through Accelerating Teamwork
  • Rejection Proof: How I Beat Fear and Became Invincible Through 100 Days of Rejection
  • On the Come Up
  • Option B: Facing Adversity, Building Resilience, and Finding Joy
  • The Intelligent Investor
  • It Takes What It Takes: How to Think Neutrally and Gain Control of Your Life
  • Relentless Optimism: How a Commitment to Positive Thinking Changes Everything (Sports for the Soul Book 3)
  • Your Students, My Students, Our Students: Rethinking Equitable and Inclusive Classrooms
  • Yoga for Regular Guys: The Best Damn Workout On The Planet!

News & Interviews