Jump to ratings and reviews

Left For Wild

Arrested. Wrongfully accused. Sentenced to ten years.
But the steel bars release me early.

After serving half of my time for a crime I didn’t commit, they grant me parole—with a very short leash. My second chance at freedom begins now, and I won’t waste it. I should’ve been paying more attention.

Ambushed. Captured. Stranded.
When I wake in the depths of a snowy forest, all seems lost. I’ve been left alone in the wilderness with zero means of escape. Until someone rouses beside me.

I recognize Blakely Cross instantly, yet she’s barely more than a stranger. Now she’s stuck with me in the worst possible place, as collateral damage.

Blakely blames me, and rightfully so. This entire situation is my fault. Our destinies are inadvertently twisted together by forces far larger than us. Whether she hates me or not, we need each other to stay alive.

Cope. Adapt. Persevere.
They tossed us out to be buried, but underestimated our determination. The bond we’re building will overcome the harshest conditions.
And we’re not willing to surrender.

350 pages, Paperback

Published September 23, 2020

Loading interface...
Loading interface...

About the author

Harloe Rae

37 books5,505 followers
Harloe Rae is a USA Today & Amazon Top 10 bestselling author. Her passion for writing and reading has taken on a whole new meaning. Each day is an unforgettable adventure.

She's a Minnesota gal with a serious addiction to romance. She’s always chasing an epic happily ever after. When she’s not buried in the writing cave, Harloe can be found hanging with her hubby and son. If the weather permits, she loves being lakeside or out in the country with her horses.

She writes emotional, heartfelt romance with swoony heroes and sassy leading ladies. Her titles are available on Amazon.

Find all the latest on her site www.harloe-rae.blog
Subscribe to her newsletter at http://bit.ly/HarloesList
Join her reader group, Harloe’s Hotties, at http://www.facebook.com/harloehotties

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
2 stars
117 (9%)
1 star
47 (3%)

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.