Start by marking “Left For Wild” as Want to Read:
Left For Wild

Left For Wild

Arrested. Wrongfully accused. Sentenced to ten years.
But the steel bars release me early.

After serving half of my time for a crime I didn’t commit, they grant me parole—with a very short leash. My second chance at freedom begins now, and I won’t waste it. I should’ve been paying more attention.

Ambushed. Captured. Stranded.
When I wake in the depths of a snowy forest, all s
Published September 23rd 2020 by Independently published

Start your review of Left For Wild
TJ *Book Twins Reviews*
Sep 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
It’s official. I have a new favorite Harloe Rae book boyfriend!! I just finished and I miss them already! Halder is straight up swoontastic. They way he cares for and looks after his girl, warmed my heart. This story was completely unexpected in the best possible way and I’m super duper in love with these two.

I went into this one completely blind and it was the best treat of my week!! Left For Wild exceeded my expectations and left me longing for more of this amazing couple.

Here’s what I loved:
Keri Loves Books
Sep 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A refreshingly unique love story with heat and romance in the most unlikely of circumstances. You are going to love it! The swoon factor is real!!!

This couple captured my heart. A man who should be bitter and resentful, but still manages to be optimistic and willing to open his heart. A young woman who sees the good in all people and believes in second chances. Two halves of a whole who come together in the wild.

I took my time reading this story because I did not want it to end. Halder and Blake
Elyse Kelly
Oct 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The perfect adventure romance!

Halder and Blakely hit me right in the feels! I love romance stories where the couple face an adventure, good or bad, together. And this one was quite a unique adventure.

After serving 5 years for crimes he didn’t commit, Halder finds himself left in the frozen wilderness with limited supplies and a surprise companion, Blakely. While the two had seen each other in passing occasionally over the past two years, they had never met. And now they had to rely on each othe
❥ KAT ❥ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books
I’ve been gravitating towards books similar to this recently. I just love anything to do with the wilderness.

One couple thrown together in the wilderness left for dead, no one knows where they are, they only have each other to lean on, a battle against the elements as they try and survive as best as they can with the barest of supplies left at their disposal. No food to sustain them, no rescue in sight.

Wendy'sThoughts
Jul 13, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Harloe Rae Fans, Romance
4.5 Impossible But Captivating Stars
* * * * 1/2 Spoiler Free-A Quick Review
Ok, I am just going to say it. I couldn't stop reading this book. And while being held hostage (see how I did that, tee hee), I was plotting how this needed to be made into a movie. All kinds of stoic, strong actors, male and female, all ethnicities, who had that special something that translates across the screen...that feeling of nothing would knock them back, they would persevere.

Yup, that was exactly what was in my h
Villains Do It Better
Oct 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: books-to-buy
4.5 Stars!

Loved this one and LOVED Halder! This was such a sweet and enjoyable coffee shop read for me (my fave type). It was a great story to escape into while life is being so crazy right now, and it let me just slow down and enjoy the moment. I swear Harloe's books just get better and better everytime too.

I've been in such an odd mood lately where no book has been doing it for me, so I got just a little too excited after this little gem hit my kindle, especially because I know I can never go
Harloe Rae
Sep 29, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Left For Wild is LIVE!

One-click now on Amazon > https://shor.by/BuyLFW
Available to read with Kindle Unlimited!

description
Tia Louise
Oct 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
FIVE STARS! Buckle up, Harloe Rae fans, because it's going to be a WILD ride! Sexy, suspenseful, a story of survival with a totally swoon-worthy hero. It's a superfun thrill ride I couldn't put down!
Don't miss it...
Syndi
Mar 08, 2021 rated it liked it
The romance story with surviving on a wilderness always peaks my interest. Left for Wild sadly falls below my expectation.

Surviving plot line... check
Wilderness...... check
Adventour........check
Romance.........check

What is missing is the sizzling connection between the characters. Miss Rae falls short on giving this romance a kick on chemistry department. Through out the book I only feel luke warm connection between the characters. Their banter is polite and distance.

The last twist at the end
Jacquelyn McLaughlin
Sep 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Epic! I’m confident enough in this book to say that it is, and will continue to be, my top read of 2020. Harloe Rae is the best at what she does. These characters were everything I didn’t know I needed. The chemistry they had from a single glance. There will be more to come from my review, just wanted to say that y’all need to HYPE IT UP for Left For Wild.
Katie Silvi
Sep 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A unique, captivating adventure. Filled with unsuspecting thrills and the right amount of heat.

I love the remote and isolated setting Halder and Blakely find themselves in. It adds to the draw of the story for me. It made me fall into utter admiration for the characters. It's one of the reasons I kept flipping the pages. I had to know what was coming next. It kept the story fresh. Kept it captivating. Kept me enthralled.

Left for Wild is one adventure not to be missed.
it.sgottabethebooks
Sep 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I was left for wild as I got lost in the story of Halder and Blakely. Harloe Rae had me navigating through the smooth and rocky terrain as I got so caught up in Blakely’s optimism and Halder’s swooniness. The author delivered such a unique and entertaining read. This author never fails to surprise me with her couples as they are always so loveable. This is a great read and I highly recommend it to all.
Ria  | Abstract ♥ Books

ALL MY REVIEWS CAN BE FOUND ON MY BLOG: ABSTRACT BOOKS

line

'Left For wild' is a Standalone book by the best selling author Harloe Rae. Told in dual Perspectives, this book was one thrilling tale of survival and love!

I have read books by this author before and just like before she has managed to stun me into silence with her amazing writing skills. I am not one to read thriller and survival Romances , but this one was just too amazing to miss! And what an amazing decision that was.

The story starts w
Cynema
COULD THIS ABSURD MESS BE ANY WORSE?

“Halder Rane has been my slice of forbidden over the last few years.”

[DISCLAIMER: THIS REVIEW WAS PAINFUL TO WRITE, BUT NECESSARY. IT’S LONG BECAUSE OF A LIST OF QUOTES.]

This book probably wasn’t the best example for a first read by this author. Her books seem to be very popular, but this book was a hunka strange … and I tried. I really, really tried. Take the most implausible scenario and strand the most unlikely pair of characters together for inexplicable r
❤️Emma Book Lover ❤️
4 ⭐⭐⭐⭐

🖤Follow me on Instagram for more edits🖤

I've been searching for a good survival/wilderness romance and here it is. This was an entertaining read. I've enjoyed it very much, the writing is good, the suspense is there, the romance as well and the setting is perfect. It might be a bit to insta love for me to be honest, but that aspect didn't took much of me enjoying this.

Halder has spent 5 years in prison after being set up by some baddies. Blakely is a social worker, they have seen echother
Jessica
Sep 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Talk about a different romance story then the type I’m used to reading!
Wowie!

We meet Halder in prison. He states he is there for a crime he did not commit. Do we believe him??? He’s pretty believable. But who knows until you read this one and find out for yourself. He sees Blakey while in prison. Why is she in prison??? They both can’t stop staring at each other.
5 years after going to prison Halder is released. A week later he wakes up in the snowy wilderness with Blakey.
Oh my goodness!!!!!
How d
Julie
Sep 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I was given an ARC in return for my honest review .............

Harloe Rae has done it again. This time with a unique and completely different story than I have ever read from her before. Halder is a man out to redeem himself after years in prison claiming his innocence. While there, he sees Blakely a couple times. The attraction is immediate for these two from just a glance. Now a free man he finds himself in the middle of nowhere with Blakely abandoned with him. This story is about survival and
Suzanne
Oct 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
There are honestly no words to express how much I adored this story from Harloe Rae. It was so unique in it’s concept that my mind was blown and I could not put it down once I started. There is raw grit and passion in this book simply because of the situation that they are put in but also this beautiful compassion that some people lack these days that warms your heart and want to put faith in humanity again. My heart ached for Halder and everything he has gone through. But I absolutely adored hi ...more
Meghan Quinn
Left For Wild is LIVE!

One-click now on Amazon > https://shor.by/BuyLFW

Available to read with Kindle Unlimited!

description
The Romantic Rush Blog
Left for Wild was totally unexpected- not my normal romance story fare, and certainly different from the books I’ve read from Harloe Rae before- a story original and bold in its premise. It is an immersive romantic reading experience, both interesting and unusual- one that, to me at least, is an exciting addition to the Harloe Rae catalog, because I love nothing more than seeing an author trying something different and new.

Our story starts out with some smoke and mirrors - lulling you into think
Na
Oct 13, 2020 rated it liked it
This was my first book by Harloe Rae and she quite surprised me with her outstanding and very descriptive writing style. I could really imagine myself out there in the wild with Blakely and Halder.

The story itself is quite unique which was what drew me to the book in the first place. However, as much fun I had with this book, I had some issues with it that prevents me from giving the book more than 3 stars. According to the blurb I expected something different, at least regarding to how the rela
Sep 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was not what I was expecting, it was even better. With adventure, intrigue and romance, this book gives you everything. Halder was the perfect hero in this story. Strong, independent, caring and loyal, even after everything he has been through. Blakely is a fun, sassy woman, who sees the good in everyone, and is stronger than she realises. The banter between these two characters was hilarious, and their chemistry was so hot!! I loved this book, and I highly recommend it as a must read.
Darlene I read WAY to many books
Okay so I picked up this book on and off.. and I finally finished it. Idk why but it took me forever to read it. It had everything I wanted in a book in the blurb. Suriving in the wildness danger all that but yeah didn't click for me.

Halder is a now release prisoner trying to get his life back on track and has been pinning crushing on Blakely the social worker he's seen at the prison. Now both are drugged and kidnapped being dropped off into the wilderness and left for "dead" now the two need t
Heather M. Orgeron
Oct 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
In a word... REFRESHING!

Left For Wild was a breath of fresh air. Mrs. Rae has a way of bringing you into each and every scene with heightened senses. Prepare to be stranded in the frozen tundra right along with Halder and Blakely. You will feel the bitter cold bone deep and practically smell the crackling fire. Experience the beauty of new love as these characters face the unimaginable with heart stopping chemistry.

A truly original and engaging romance from start to finish. Treat yoshelf and #on
K.K. Allen
Oct 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Left For Wild is my FAVORITE Harole Rae book and absolutely everything I love about romance! The chemistry was fire, the slow burn was absolutely perfect, and the subtle layer of suspense woven throughout heightened everything to the next level. Best Harloe Rae book and a definitely TOP 2020 Romance read for me.
Tracy
Oct 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Left For Wild was absolutely incredible!! Two people thrust together in the most brutal and alarming of elements! I loved the teamwork , compassion and consideration for one another. Every chapter had my heart beating so fast. This was the perfect flow of every scene !!!
Dawn
Dec 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Amazing story! The main characters met and dispute the insanity of their situation, but they knew each other was it for them!
Wendy *cr8zysockbookblock*

GAH! This book. It played out like the most beautiful movie in my mind. Left for Wild was so unexpected and unique. I was blown away by just how amazing this book truly was. From the premise of it to just how well Harloe Rae brought it to life was awe-inspiring and left me reeling. So many times throughout I was breathless, often times with wonder at what lies ahead and the other times breathless in fear also at what possibly lies ahead.

This roller coaster of feelings th
Erica Gilbert
Sep 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Harloe Rae’s stories just keep getting better and better with each book she releases. I was obsessed with her last release Loner, but I’m pretty sure Left For Wild captivated my attention from the first line and is still holding me hostage even though I’ve finished the book. I stayed up way past my bedtime to find out how Halder and Blakely’s story was going to end. And let me tell you, I was not disappointed. At all. Left For Wild is a truly amazing story and is not at all what I expected it to ...more
PP's Bookshelf
Oct 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
Harloe Rae delivered an adventurous and totally different kind of romance in Left For Wild. You will get the steam, the sweetness and the intensity. And the romance was balanced with an drama and action filled journey.

Halder has just been released on parole after being in prison for five years for a crime he didn't commit. This is his chance for a fresh start and to prove his innocence. But he is abducted and left in a snow filled deep forest. On waking up, he finds he is not alone. The social w

• Game Changer (#UofJ #2)
  • Reforming Kent (The Kennedy Boys, #10)
  • Reckless Memories (Wrecked, #1)
  • The Club: Redemption (The Club, #3)
  • The Club: Obsession (The Club, #1)
  • The Club: Reclamation (The Club, #2)
  • The Club: Culmination: An Epilogue  Book (The Club #4)
  • Slash (Slay, #4.5)
  • Crash (Clark Family, #3)
  • After Felix (Close Proximity, #3)
  • Try Me (Extracurricular Activities #2)
  • Dark Fairy Tales
  • Only One Chance (Only One, #2)
  • Flawed Love Collection: Books 1-3
  • Bent (Love's Complicated, #1)
  • Breathe (Love's Complicated #2)
  • The Initiation (The 4 Horsemen, #1)
  • One Beautiful Promise (Very Irresistible Bachelors, #4)
Harloe Rae is a USA Today & Amazon Top 10 bestselling author. Her passion for writing and reading has taken on a whole new meaning. Each day is an unforgettable adventure.

She's a Minnesota gal with a serious addiction to romance. She’s always chasing an epic happily ever after. When she’s not buried in the writing cave, Harloe can be found hanging with her hubby and son. If the weather permits, sh

News & Interviews