Start by marking “Hurt Me” as Want to Read:
Hurt Me

Hurt Me

After Eden Monroe’s ex dumps her, she decides not to cancel the romantic getaway they booked, wanting to waste his money like he wasted two years of her life. She never expects to go, but when he gets engaged to someone else, she packs her bags and boards the plane in need of an escape.⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣
Except she’s not the only one.⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣
Becker Donovan needs to lie low for a while. T
Kindle Edition
Published September 18th 2020 by Gray Page Books LLC

To ask other readers questions about Hurt Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hurt Me

Start your review of Hurt Me
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)

Amazon

When Eden decided to go on her honeymoon alone, just to get even with her douchey ex, who ditched her, she's more than a little surprised when a guy shows up trying to hijack HER adventure. But being in paradise together has them soon having fun, not realizing the bubble they've created for themselves is going to burst badly when they have to go back home and face the lives they're both running from.

Beck knows he's worlds away from being good enough for Eden. He's got secre
a book
Sep 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
This book gave me all the feels

I'm so glad I received an arc of this book. When I first found out about this book I was intrigued and now after finishing it I am extremely impressed. I love the whole enemies to lovers trope especially opposites attract. Bad Boy and Rich Princess, Yes Please.

Becker Donovan was a dream. I loved how straight forward and arrogant he was that definitely made his personality pop. However beck still felt, he was assertive and arrogant and stubborn but still felt deeply
Ada
Sep 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
Characters: Eden Monroe and Becker Donovan
I loved Eden and Beck's story, it was easy to read, low drama level, sexy romance, a kind of insta love, hate to love relationship. This is how I will describe this book.
Their story starts when they want to escape their life, and try to use an already paid vacation, so without knowing each other, they find themselves in the same hotel room. How? You should find out.
I liked how their relationship developed over time, I liked that the time span was long,
Gsmitty
Oct 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Hurt Me by C. G. Blaine is addictive!

I was immediately fascinated by both Eden and Becker. Eden is feisty yet conscientious, confident yet unsure, and all of these dichotomies make me want to reach into the story and give her a big and be there to support her and cheer her on! Even though people make assumptions about her, she has a good head on her shoulders and a kind heart, and I loved witnessing her evolution.

And Beck? All gruff and growly on the exterior, but you know he's a cinnamon roll b
*My Little Book Nook*
Sep 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Hurt Me starts out fun and playful, blending some of my fave tropes (forced proximity, fake dating, opposites attract— yes please), and then it does what you can expect from the title: it gets you in the feels.

Eden and Becker are so wonderful and so layered and unique. Eden is this sexy, strong mix of sassy and sensitive, fierce and soft. She’s the rich girl who plans fundraisers, but she’s not haughty or judgmental and I adore her. And Becker is this alpha/broody/hardworking/loyal/dirty lover o
Storylineofpages
Sep 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
I am actually pretty happy to have received an arc but I had a great time reading this book.

Visiting places and vacation are something which I enjoy very much, and I am glad to read this.
The first part of the book was all happy and flirty whereas the second part was a bit serious but that was sooo damn important for the storyt.

You are going to love this, trust me. I know I did.
Kandace Denys (bookish_kayy)
Sep 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
“𝙄 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙𝙣’𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙚.”

“𝘽𝙖𝙗𝙮, 𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣’𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪. 𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣’𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙨 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙙𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙄 𝙖𝙢 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪.”

This book did me in in such a good way. Eden and Beck need each other and don’t even realize it. Timing and opportunity lead these two people to the adventure of a lifetime.
Part one took me on vacation. Part two brought me back to the real world, and all the trials and tribulations that they needed to hurdle together.

I loved it so much.
☆Joycedale☆
Jan 01, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle, ku, random-pick
Little bit predictable but still a good story
Anna Reads Here
Synopsis: Eden Monroe’s been dumped, and the Bahamas holiday she’s booked is going to go to waste. So why not make the most of it and go anyway? Except, Becker Donovan has the same idea. And when they both end up in the same hotel suite and a lot of pretending goes wrong, their need to hate each other turns into something else entirely.

Review: I am still recovering from this book, let’s just start there. This is my first C.G Blaine book, but it will not be my last. Eden and Beck’s story was not
Jessica (Novel Confessions Book Blog)
Hurt Me was my first book by C.G. Blaine and WOW! What a great story. Eden Monroe takes off on a previously planned trip after learning her ex is now engaged. It was set to be a romantic getaway for two when their relationship suddenly fell apart. Becker Donovan needs to lay low due to some circumstances at home. His cousin tells him to take this unclaimed trip and hide out for a while. Little did his cousin know, Eden took the trip on her own. Eden and Beck cross paths a few times before ultima ...more
BookishLife
I'm so happy I received an ARC copy of this book.

Hurt me is perfect summer, getaway book with amazing characters - bed boy Beck and good 'princess' Eden. This book held me captivated from the first page. I'm sucker for enemies to lovers story, so I really enjoyed this one. It's funny and sexy as hell.

I love everything about this book. All the banter between the characters, all the steamy scenes, all the sweet Beck moments.

This story follows the story of Eden and Beck. They met while they both
Sara
Sep 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Hurt Me by @cgblaine is LIVE!!!

Y’all I absolutely loved this book. I knew. I JUST KNEW. I would love this book when I read this part: “And I prefer a dick that’s not attached to someone so clearly intimidated by a woman who knows her worth.”

GAHD DAMN. Meet Eden y’all. A trust fund ‘princess’ who is anything but your typical stereotype. She had me worried in the first chapter when I thought she was the typical hot mess, but plot twist!!! She pulled it together and showcased the absolutely badass
Sophie Randall
Sep 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Arc in exchange for an honest review.

Wow, I actually ended up loving this book so much! More than I thought I would, I'm so glad I got an ARC and was able to read this book!

The story focuses on Eden a recently a heart broken girl who's fiance recently had gotten engaged to someone else, and Beck who decides to try and hijack her honeymoon.

I really liked how the story wasn't all focused on the honeymoon and the return home and relationship actually took up most of the book. I enjoyed it more when
Readyourbooks
Sep 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
“𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝑰’𝒎 𝒄𝒓𝒂𝒛𝒚?” 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒔𝒌𝒔.
“𝑵𝒂𝒉, 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚. 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖’𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒄𝒓𝒂𝒛𝒚 .” 𝑰 𝒔𝒖𝒄𝒌 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓 𝒍𝒊𝒑 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒚 𝒎𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒉, 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒑𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒂𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒕 𝒎𝒆.

Eden isn't the mean rich girl and Beck isn't the arrogant bad boy asshole, but that's what they assume of each other. When they're to stay in the same room, the situation changes, the air changes and sparks emerge.

We see how their relationship changes along with their ego, perspective about certain things and life. Ju
Michelle (bells book nook)
Sep 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Carolina
Sep 20, 2020 rated it liked it
An enemies-to-lovers romance with lots of steam but moderate connection.

We meet Beck and Eden on a vacation in the Bahamas. Beck is escaping to lay low for a few days and Eden is taking the vacation she planned for her and her ex-boyfriend. They end up sharing a room that causes immediate tension. The first part of the book was a very slow burn with good tension.

They come from different worlds (Eden, high society, and Becker, working-class) which did create additional tension for their relatio
C.M. Danks
Dec 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: hot-stuff
What happens when you run away to a tropical island vacation that was meant for you and your EX, who turned into a total douchebag?

Beck happens... Becker fucking Donovan 🔥

I bought this book a little while ago in paperback and it’s been sitting in my very long list of TBR. But I decided to pick it up and read it because well...

•Hot tattooed badass ✅
•Hot “body guard” persona ✅
•Hot, let’s make you forget you were ever with that other guy ✅

I wanted to lick this man from head to toe with every
J. Ockenhouse
Sep 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
HURT ME features Eden and Beck. Get ready to be delivered a piping hot story topped with these amazing and heartfelt characters that not only give you a story but they make you a part of it.

The ups and downs will have you holding your breath, cheering your heart out and just spellbound by the magical words that C.G. detailed out for us.

I read straight through and I can say that is Edens' fault. I wanted and held my reader tight that she would get that HEA, but I like that it was a worked one. I
Erin Figueiredo
Sep 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic hate/love story!

This is a really fantastic love story with lots of hate, pain, angst, heartache and love. It’s definitely a story that will have you laughing at the lengths two people will go to to deny what they want. Eden and Becker start out as enemies but grow into something more and beautiful. They aren’t without faults and it takes them time to see what they could have together.

Amazing writing that pulls you into the story and won’t let you go. Fantastic characters with tons of
Mst
May 16, 2021 rated it liked it
The tension between Beck and Eden as they shared a room was great, their whole time in the Bahama's I enjoyed reading about.
After Beck and Eden returned home I really don't see how they managed to stay together once they left the bed. There just didn't seem to be any chemistry other than the sexual kind, Beck seemed more like one of Eden's causes with benefits than boyfriend material.
I would have been happy if they had gone their separate ways at the end of the book. I do want to give a shoutout
Camille (bookish.cami)
Oct 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was my very first book by CG BlIne.

Hurt Me came up on my kindle as a recommended read, so I went with it.
Eden & Beck are just trying to escape their life and use an already paid for vacation.
Beck is a bad boy mechanic alpha male type
Eden is this strong sassy fierce women so is a rich girl
Such Romance, hate to love relationship, fake dating and some opposite attraction.
Over all it was a great read had me in my feelings and I would recommend to others who like enemies to lovers type romance
Minnie
Sep 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
ARC Review

Hurt Me is a book about Eden and Beck who happens to stay at the same resort in Bahamas. They start off as enemies but soon enough there is a fire between them that Beck tries to fight off because he is supposed to keep an eye on her for her brother. That doesn’t last long and in no time passion erupts between them.

I really liked the book. From the beginning there was chemistry between these two. With every page I got more and more interested in the book and couldn’t stop reading.

I re
Myria
Sep 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC of Hurt Me and this book is soooo good, y’all. CG Blaine has quickly become a one-click author for me and will be forevermore.

🤍

CG’s writing grabs you from the get go. I did not want to put this book down. Eden and Beck burrowed into my heart.

💜

She’s a spoiled princess and he’s a mechanic with tats. The fight and heat with these two is palpable from the moment they lay eyes on one another.

💗

I 100% recommend Hurt Me. It’s available now on KU or for just $2.99. Go now and get your c
Alyssa
Sep 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Just a disclaimer I did receive this as part of an arc group. I have read C.G. blaines work before and loved it. If your on the fence about getting this, my recommendation is go for it! I read this book twice before reviewing and read it in two days. You will not regret going on this journey with these characters. I love that way that Becker talks to Eden. And I love how C. G. Blaine tells us the story. Bad boy and good girl story but in the end it will steal your heart like it did mine.
Giofab21
Sep 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Kind of proud having found C.G. at the beginning when she was new to the game. Loved it more that she hasn't let me down since. It's like crushing on a guy from far away and then finding out he's even better in person.
This book is another story that leaves me feeling good and not regretting the time to take it all in. Laughter and feels make this another win fo me.
Don't judge by the title, it won't hurt a bit, trust.
Nathathida Atirekasâra
Oct 31, 2020 rated it really liked it
Beck and Eden is so different in every ways. At first, I think the story is about enemies to lovers romance but it is so much more with their different backgrounds, their personalities and etc. so they are also opposites attraction. I think Eden is good for Beck because she makes him wanting to be a better man. Of course, the story has a predictable drama about their differences but I still enjoy reading the book more than I expected.
PenelopeDawn
Apr 23, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Love Love Love

There are so many things about this story that I love. The character development is spot on. I love every single person in this story! The plot is perfect. The angst and ache is just right. The ending made me tear up a bit and the whole thing just made me all warm and tingly inside. If you’re looking for a love story where two opposites attract in a way that could burn down the world...i think you’ll find it here. Highly recommend!
Sarah Gomez (cruel existence books)
C. G Blaine, where have you been all my life?!
‘Hurt Me’is undoubtedly a favourite for me!
These characters, Eden and Beck, immediately caught my attention.
One meeting shook their world and I couldn't have loved it more.
Beautiful words, high emotions and fate working her magic, this book is hot, sexy, passionate and filled with humor!
I'll definitely be going back for more.
(𝘏𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘦𝘹𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘯 𝘈𝘙𝘊 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘳.)
Alyson Nerren
Oct 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
So good!!!

This is my first by this author, but will not be my last!!! This book was so good!!! Gah, Beck was well Beck and oh how good was he!!! I just loved him from the beginning!!! And the princess, well she want really that much of one, and still fell in love with the bad boy!!! I just loved everything about this book
Kristen
Oct 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Perfection

Wow! Beck and Eden are so perfect! I read this in one sitting, it was perfect. From the second they first see each other at the airport, I couldn’t put the book down. Hurt Me is well written and the characters are easy to fall for. I didn’t see it coming and through all Eden and Beck went through, the ending was perfect. Loved this!

• Playing for Keeps (Hot Jocks, #1)
  • The Ride
  • Finding Cinderella (Hopeless, #2.5)
  • Maybe Not (Maybe, #1.5)
  • Sinful Fling (Sinfully Rich, #1)
  • Cowboy's Conquest (A Big Sky Short Story)
  • Cowboy's Heart
  • Cowboy's Pride (A Big Sky Short Story)
  • Dirty Little Promise (Forbidden Desires #2)
  • Cowboy's Fantasy (A Big Sky Short Story)
  • Vitality (Vitality #1)
  • Mister Fake Fiance
  • CeeCee's Cowboys
  • Exploring the Rules (The Dating Playbook #4)
  • Wild Highway (Runaway, #2)
  • The Heart's Bidding
  • Mourning Wood
  • Good Neighbors (Sandy Heights #3)

C.G. Blaine writes contemporary romance and new adult novels. At one time, she was cool. Now she lives in the middle of nowhere with her husband and plays pillow to a forever-hangry blind cat. She’s terrible at texting back, and if she’s overly nice to you, chances are she’s not a fan.

Keep up with CG!