Start by marking “Crave” as Want to Read:
Crave

Crave

COMING JULY 16, 2020

Seven scorching stories…

What happens when your deepest fantasy — the one you crave most — comes true?

A busy lawyer secretly longs to be disciplined by her crush. A tease lives out her ultimate fantasy with a group of guys. And spying on a sexy neighbor leads to trouble — of the best kind.

Lines are crossed between strangers at a silent retreat, while a s
Published July 16th 2020 by Smashwords

To ask other readers questions about Crave, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Crave

Start your review of Crave
Isabella. R
4 Tantalizing Stars ⭐

Crave is a collection of erotic short stories to satisfy all you little naughty girls and boys. This author has managed to create an assortment of fantasies come to life, to suit all our little perverted hearts. I enjoyed every single one…

Author’s note:

"This book contains graphic sexual scenes, including light BDSM, Daddy kink/roleplay, reverse harem, bondage, erotic humiliation, and spanking, as well as steamy vanilla encounters."

This book contains the following panty melti
Melanie (mells_view)
Hot. Erotic. & Proceeds to a good cause.

Just a bunch of hot erotic short stories. The last story is a catch up with Christina and Patrick from her book Priceless. It can be read standalone from the original book, but I recommend that as well. If you want some quick and hot reads, where the money you pay is going to a good cause then pick this one up.
Miranda Silver
May 13, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
CRAVE is now available for preorder at Amazon, Apple, Barnes & Noble, Kobo, and Smashwords!

PREORDER: books2read.com/CraveStories

LIVE ALERTS: bit.ly/MS-Newreleases

READERS GROUP (sneak peeks & updates): bit.ly/MirandasMuses

RELEASING: July 16, 2020
JadeC
Nov 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
7 short stories.. 5 stars for all!

reviewing tomorrow!
Diana * burningdesire_x3 *
KU READ

I had to read this!!!! I love Christina and Patrick!
Riley Henderson
Jul 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
Miranda Silver never disappoints!! WOW, she has a way of creating scenes I didn’t know I needed!!
Powerful, Passionate, Tantalizing and more these short stories are perfect for when you want a little steam!!
My only criticism is the fact I wish there were more!
The added bonus if you’ve read Priceless you get the extended epilogue; which cemented all the reasons I love Christina and Patrick!!
If this is your opener to Miranda Silver you are getting an all access pass to the all-consuming and purel
Valkyrie ✨
Apr 27, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I read this for the short story featuring Christina and Patrick and was not let down. The other short stories were also steam af 🥵
Tina
Jul 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I read these when they were part of the free online series, and I was completely hooked! It's a collection of stories where there's a little bit of something for everyone. I mostly looked forward to the publication for the Priceless story since I had read the rest (minus Breath of Angels which I enjoyed a lot!). If you fell in love with Patrick and Christina you definitely want to read this story, I loved having a glimpse into their life a few years after their semester together. ...more
Whoo Gives A Hoot
* Read more of my reviews at Whoo Gives A Hoot *
description
REVIEW COMING SOON!
jessica
could've been kinkier ...more
Jillian Kerr
Jul 13, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Crave is 7 short stories of filthy, dirty goodness! There is a range of troupes, but all are jam packed with hot and sexy moments! The last story is about Patrick and Christina, who I absolutely loved in Priceless. Loved getting caught up with them!
Douilleny
All five stories slapped
martina
Book: Crave
Rating: 3 stars
Favorite Quote: "You're my tempation, Christina." I whispered. "My guilty pleasure. Nothing else will ever match that. All I want is you."

After I finished Priceless, I knew I had to read another Miranda silver book, because the smut in that book was just THAT good. Therefore once I found out Patrick and Christina would have a short story in this along with six other short stories I knew I had to catch a read.

All I can say is that Miranda Sliver knows how to write smu
Ciru
Oct 17, 2020 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Again, another book lingering on my currently reading shelf that I finished eons ago.

I loved this collection by Miranda Silver. It was the perfect amount of short stories and smut that I needed at the time after a long while not finding a book that was capable of holding my interest from start to finish. I actually feel bad that I have not been able to review each story as I had initially planned.

I had two favourites in the collection. One I cannot remember, the other was the final story, Patric
Erin Figueiredo
Jul 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Super sexy short stories sure to entertain you!

DAMN! This is one super sexy and highly erotic collection of short stories that will leave you breathless and craving more.

I loved everything single one of these stories. They let my mind explode with their steaminess and had me practicing my one handed reading.

Definitely worth the read if you need a little excitement and stimulation in your life!
Zoey River
My favorite short story was Teach Me and of course the one about Christina & Pattrick because I love them so much and I loved seeing their happily ever after 😭

I mean... just... I would honestly love for more and more about Christina & Pattrick, their dynamic is SO GOOD. I get the feeling this short story is probably meant to be the final ending for them but I definitely wouldn't mind if the author decided to give us more of them in the future.
Kat  Riggins
Jul 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
You will Crave more after reading!!

A-maz-ing! Every story was hot, sweet and sexy all rolled together and left me wanting more. Absolutely LOVED Christina and Patrick's wedding story as I loved Miranda's book "Priceless" about their relationship. Excellent, you will not be disappointed!
Jill
Jul 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
WHOA scorcher!! Crave is the perfect treat to get you hot and bothered and ready to go! Miranda Silver has given us 7 tantalizing little unique stories with diverse characters and settings. I loved getting a little peak at Patrick and Christina too! If you are looking for a quick EXTREMELY SEXY read, stop right here! 5 panty-melting stars for Crave.
Patti
Feb 18, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: steamy
Nice & steamy, quick short stories!
Didn't really care for Teach Me (mainly because it was in 3rd POV) or Breath of Angels (just found it annoying). But enjoyed the rest especially The Wedding and the Wolf!
Tania J
Jul 19, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 Stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐

This was really good! If you're in the mood for something steamy and fun then I highly recommend this book. I liked every single story but the standouts were All The Things You Are, Trouble and Breath of Angels.

Betty
May 11, 2021 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Mostly read this for the continuation of Patrick and Christina’s story, from Priceless.
This is just a collection of erotic stories that were hot, but not much substance.
Cat
Nov 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
(I've only read Patrick and Cristina's story so far, but WOW) ...more
Greyland Reviews
My favorites were All the Things You Are and Teach Me.
lola
Nov 21, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
omg 🥵
michelle
Jul 31, 2020 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
read this for patrick and christina only
Darkreads
Aug 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I read this mostly for Patrick and Christina and it didn't disappoint! This was a hot little peek into their relationship. The other stories were pretty good as well with lost of steam. ...more
Sarah V
Aug 09, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Hot, short stories for when you need a quick and easy read.
Sebnem
Oct 03, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Very good steamy stories. Recommended...
V.N westport
Jan 23, 2021
Tasha Moore
Nov 25, 2020
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• The Dare
  • Their Summer Intern
  • Two Weeks Notice
  • Reasonable Doubt: Volume 3 (Reasonable Doubt, #3)
  • Reasonable Doubt: Volume 2 (Reasonable Doubt, #2)
  • Reasonable Doubt: Volume 1 (Reasonable Doubt, #1)
  • Unforgettable (Cloverleigh Farms, #5)
  • The Hunter (Boston Belles, #1)
  • Falling For Her (The Callahans, #2)
  • Your Dad Will Do (A Touch of Taboo #1)
  • The Beginning of Forever (Summer Unplugged, #5)
  • Dirty First Dates: Halloween Haunt: An Erotic Short Story
  • An Angel for the Devil
  • Gifting Me To His Best Friend (A Touch of Taboo, #2)
  • Stepbrother's Secret
  • Secret Girlfriend (RVHS Secrets #1)
  • Diver's Heart
  • Tales of Darkness and Sin
Miranda Silver writes sexy novels with a twist. She's happy to be putting her English degree to use, along with her love of drama, secrets, steam, and words. Miranda lives on the West Coast with her family, where she spends time outdoors whenever possible.

->Newsletter: http://bit.ly/MS-Newreleases