Start by marking “Love to Hate You (Hope Valley #9)” as Want to Read:
Love to Hate You (Hope Valley #9)

Love to Hate You

(Hope Valley #9)

After her husband left her for her best friend, Hayden Young moved to Hope Valley looking for a fresh start for her and her daughter. The last thing she expected was to run into the man who had rocked her world in the middle of the wine section of the local grocery store. And no matter how many times she tells herself she hates the egotistical jerk, she can’t stop the ting ...more
Kindle Edition
Published November 16th 2020 by Jessica Prince Books LLC

To ask other readers questions about Love to Hate You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love to Hate You

Start your review of Love to Hate You (Hope Valley #9)
~Dawn~TUG
Nov 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Okay first and foremost, this is my favorite trope. The one where the wife finds herself alone because some doucheknuckle of a man (who is supposed to love her unconditionally) finds his way into the bed of another. This one has an added layer of YUCK but makes the glow up she feels even stronger. After 26 years of my alpha ahole I always think if he is to lose his mind and stray, I might have it in me to find me a little Micah loving LOLOL but seriously, gives me hope.

When the woman (Hayden in
BookSmacked
Nov 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I swear to you guys that Jessica Prince is a book whisperer for me. Just days before this landing on my kindle I was asking in the blog's book club for a book that featuring a woman in her 30s to 40s that's starting over and finds a delicious man to meet all of her needs. And bam I get this book.

First you should know that I adore all books that Jessica writes and I usually devour them as soon as I get them. It's a real problem that I'm totally ok with as long as she keeps giving me the goods.

L
Bookgasms Book Blog
Nov 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: missy
Oh my, just when I didn’t think I could love the town of Hope Valley any more, Hayden’s grocery store breakdown, the reactions of everyone around her, and the lightning fast spread of its occurrence through the small town gossip chain ratcheted up my love another notch in Love to Hate You.

There’s just something about small town living—everyone knows everyone else’s business. And what happens with Hayden and Micah is no exception. Especially since they’re now living next door to each other—and Ha
Izzie d
Nov 17, 2020 rated it liked it
Lu Bielefeld
4 ⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Liked it!
=====================
I liked it, but there were times when I thought there was some drama about the hero's sexual past, but nothing came of it.
Jessica Prince
Oct 26, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: mine, my-books
AVAILABLE NOW NOW

descriptionGRAB THIS ENEMIES-TO-LOVERS ROMANCE TODAY!
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

Fuck. Me. I cannot express how much I loooooove Jessica Prince and all the beautiful words and characters she creates, writes. The Hope Valley series is by far my favorite from her to date with the Pembrooke series coming in to a close, close second.

Well we have traveled back to Hope Valley this go round for Micah and his lady, one of the newest residents of this charming little town and y'all, I was here for every single addicting word.

Love to Hate Me was a standalone contemporary, sing
SCBookAddict
Nov 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book literally had my heart from the prologue! I was immediately pro Hayden no matter what the outcome of the story was going to be.

After starting fresh in Hope Valley, Hayden runs into her one night stand. Only this time, he's not too happy to see her.

Micah is ALL alpha and brings out the confidence in Hayden that she's been missing.

These two together probably make for some of the hottest scenes in Hope Valley.

Hayden's daughter, Ivy, and her aunt, Sylvia brought the humor and cuteness t
MiDouradoP
Nov 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
These two are pure fire!

4,5 stars

I can't say that enough, and I'm being repetitive: I'm crazy about this series.
After suffering a major deception from people who were supposed to love her, Hayden decides to start fresh, moving to Hope Valley with her daugther.
Hayden is a sweet, sassy woman, the mother of adorable Ivy. Even being wary and careful about her daughter and her own heart, this new life shows her that there are honest and good people out there, who will have her back no matter what. Sh
Island Girl Romance Reads
Nov 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
My Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Read this book in one sitting. Love it so much.
Micah and Hayden’s story is now my favorite in this series.
After her husband left her for her best friend and a one night stand that she will never forget, Hayden is ready for her new beginnings.
Little does she knows that she meets him again in the local grocery store.
Love everything about this book. The banter between Micah and Hayden, little Ivy and Sylvia were my favorites.
The storyline with a little suspense was great.
Michella
Nov 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
3.75 Alpha stars. When a one night stand turns into more. If you’re looking for a hot alpha cop, single mom with the cutest kid and a suspense element, this one is for you. I really enjoy this series and it should be read in order.
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)

Amazon US / Amazon Worldwide

When Hayden finds out her husband had been having an affair with her supposed best friend, it sets off a ripple effect within her life. Starting over in a small town where her beloved aunt lives could just be the best thing to happen to her. If the jerk who rocked her life one night weren't living there. The jerk who now seems determined to drive her crazy every time he opens his mouth.

Micah hasn't been able to get the best night of his life out of his mind ev
Lulu Dumonceaux
Nov 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
It's always a good day when you get to return to Hope Valley!!! And Micah and Hayden's story is so, so good! You know there is going to be one tough heroine when she finds out her husband is cheating on her with her best friend!!! Is there enough salt for that? So when Hayden decides she and her daughter are going to move on out to start over, she decides that one night of all kinds of crazy can't be bad, right? Hayden and her 4 yr old daughter move to Hope Valley to live with Hayden's Aunt Sylv ...more
Jill S (Love Affair With Fiction)
AHHHHHHHH, this may be my favorite book in Jessica's Hope Valley series! A smokin' hot one night stand between Micah and Hayden. It's all good. Just a little fun one night. It doesn't matter they won't see each other again. Ha! Famous last words! When Hayden moves to Hope Valley to live with her aunt, she comes face to face with her hot night of sex. Except Micah is a jerk!

A one night stand turns to full-on hate. But all that chemistry they had that first night together is just simmering under t
Anne Milne
Nov 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I have only read one other book in this series however it was still easy to follow but I will be going back to read the others as they are all very interesting characters. I liked that Micah and Hayden were people who had lived and had a good range of life experiences both good and bad. It makes a change to see a group of female friends being accepting and supportive and I love the way Jessica wrote these women.

The story starts with betrayal it could have been a depressing angst heavy story but
Nancy Metsch
Nov 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
There's something about the men and women in Hope Valley . The men either work for Alpha Omega or their detectives. The women are a circle of friends that just keeps getting bigger when someone new moves in.
I wish it was a realplace cause I'm telling you happiness truly grows there
Franci Neill
5 She's Everything He Didn't Know He Wanted Stars!!!

The minute I started this newest book in one of my favorite series I knew I was going to finish it in one sitting and that's exactly what happened!! I started it Thursday night and finished it in the early am of Friday!!

Micah and Hayden are truly the antithesis of each other… he’s all growly and alpha and she’s a single mom that’s starting over after the ultimate betrayal. And the night they spend together before Hayden moves and begins her
Nightbird Novels
Nov 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
After divorcing her cheating ex-husband, Hayden Young does something she has never done before... hooks up with a hunky dude she will never see again... or so she thinks...

Micah Langford can't stop thinking about his night with Hayden, but the last thing he expects is for her to show up in his town, and the attitude she throws his way when he confronts her about it...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Love to Hate You was a delectable, friction laden, lovers-to-enemies and then back to lovers, delight
Jenifer Briggs
Nov 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I am such a huge fan of this lady, and the hope valley series is one of my absolute favorite series I have ever read, and they keep getting better and better!! This book had all the things her last few books have been missing: Their was actual spark between the characters, I could feel their love, the banter was on point, and the suspense was spot on! JP is back everyone!!!

Hayden had her life ripped apart when she found out her husband has been having an affair with her best friend, so she and
Kahea
***5 ‘I Intend to Get Caught in Your Flames’ Stars***

And we have another great addition to the series!

Not that I’m all that surprised, but I swear it feels like going home whenever I dive into a book from this series, or it’s spinoff, and I honestly hate having to say good-bye for now when the book is over.

I adored Hayden. She definitely gets the rug pulled out from underneath her, but I loved how she picked herself up and moved on for herself and her daughter, Ivy. She is all kinds of fiery
Trish (Beautiful Chaos Reviews)
Gosh, I just love my visits to Hope Valley. Every time I go, I catch up with the gals I have gotten to know over these books' series. Checking up on the guys on the police force and the guys of Alpha Omega is always fun. This story is no different.

We meet Hayden as her marriage is falling apart in the worst way it can. Let it be said people can suck--plain and simple. Hayden simply has been a square peg trying to fit into a round hole her whole life, first for her parents than for her husband. I
Alice
Nov 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
WOW!
Well I don't know HOW Jessica Prince does it!
But she surely knows what she's doing!
Giving us all those hot guys from Hope Valley and here we've got another WONDERFUL LOVE STORY!
OMG! I LOVE YOU JESSICA!
AND I LOVED THIS BOOK! ❤
Love To Hate You is the 9th book of the Hope Valley Series and it was ANOTHER MASTERPIECE! YES! For me it was a brilliant story I absolutely loved and devoured and enjoyed!
*swoon*
So Love To Hate You is the story of Hayden and Micah! (Aww! This name alone! OMG!)
Well
Sharon Moritz-rosenthal
Nov 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I received a free ARC copy of this book from the author prior to release and am voluntarily leaving a review.

This was such a wonderful story I absolutely adored it. It stars a new woman in town, Hayden who is newly divorced, a single mom and who is Sylvia's niece. She comes to town to run the flower shop and to escape her ex and his new woman who was once her best friend.

It also stars Micah who is a bit of a playboy and lets say when they run into each other at the grocery store after Hayden mov
Renee Entress
Nov 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-2020, arc, series
5 star

I was pulled right into this story. The story has pain, secrets, and heartbreak.

If you have not read the below I would recommend reading those books(s) first
Out of My League (Hope Valley #1)
Come Back Home Again (Hope Valley #2)
The Best of Me (Hope Valley #3)
Wrong Side of the Tracks (Hope Valley #4)
Stay With Me (Hope Valley #5)
Out of the Darkness (Hope Valley Book 6)
The Second Time Around (Hope Valley #7)
Waiting for Forever (Hope Valley #8)

This is Hayden and Micah‘s story. Her husband left
Sunny Shelly Reads
I love escaping to Hope Valley! In Love To Hate You, we get to see Leo's playboy partner, Micah, fall head over heels for feisty single mom Hayden. They first meet when they have a hot one-night stand, and neither of them ever think they are going to see the other again. But neither of them have been able to stop thinking of the other ever since. Needless to say, their first run-in at the wine aisle of the grocery store doesn't go over so well. Hayden sees him as nothing more than an egotistical ...more
MsBoo
Nov 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh, my goodness, this is the 9th book in Hope Valley series! Wow, I love this place! This time it is Hayden and Micah’s story. Hayden is still reeling from her divorce. Her husband and best friend did the dirty on her.

Hayden and Micah have a hot one-night stand and did not think that they would lay eyes on each other again. Then Hayden moves to Hope Valley and is faced with Micah - who acts like an idiot (sorry, I wanted to write another word!). Guess who are neighbours? Their hate for each oth
Konny
Nov 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love to H You by Jessica Prince is a beautiful, stand-alone. romance novel and book nine in her Hope Valley Series. Every book in this series is about another couple and totally a stand-alone.
This is Hayden and Micah's story.
Hayden is a divorced single mom who just moved to Hope Valley to start over. Her best friend and her husband, no just no, I so so disliked these two characters.
But back to H and M. Micah is a Detective with the local Police Department and is assigned to a difficult case. Whe
Emily
After finding out her husband has been having an affair with her now ex-best friend, Hayden Young moves with her young daughter to Hope Valley to live with her Aunt. The night before she heads that way she finds herself have a mind blowing one night stand with a man named Micah.

Micah Langford is a cop working a difficult case and finds himself bumping into the woman he cannot get out of his mind in Hope Valley. Micah makes some misguided remarks to Hayden and he sees another fiery side of her t
Charlene
Nov 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A trip to Hope Valley is just what I needed, and who could say no to discovering more about a certain sexy cop named Micah?!

When Hayden moves to Hope Valley, she discovers the man she hasn’t been able to stop thinking about since that one night, lives there too. Their reacquaintance and lust filled hate for one another is wildly entertaining. Fighting their intense attraction by throwing insults and arguing becomes their norm. Things only get worse, or better, depending who’s looking at it, whe
April Symes
Nov 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
Love to Hate You is the 9th book in Hope Valley series by Jessica Prince. This is Hayden and Micah’s story. Hayden is still recovering from being betrayed by her ex husband and ex BFF. She ends up moving away and to Hope Valley where her beloved aunt lives. It's here she finds her sense of self, friends and just that feeling of coming home. She also keeps thinking about that fabulous one night stand she had right before she moved back to HV. She remembers how hot and sizzling their night was. Su ...more
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Only One Chance (Only One, #2)
  • Mafia Casanova
  • Without You
  • Heart Strings
  • Office Grump: An Enemies to Lovers Romance
  • Operation Bailey Birthday (The Baileys, #9.5)
  • Only One Kiss (Only One, #1)
  • The Bribe (Calamity Montana #1)
  • Inappropriate
  • Bossman
  • Clarity
  • Date Me Like You Mean It
  • Exploring the Rules
  • Lord of London Town (Adley Firm #1)
  • Dating Games (Dating Games, #1)
  • The Cosy Canal Boat Dream
  • One Beautiful Promise (Very Irresistible Bachelors, #4)
  • Love Heart Lane (Love Heart Lane, #1)
Born and raised around Houston, Jessica is a self proclaimed caffeine addict, connoisseur of inexpensive wine, and the worst driver in the state of Texas. In addition to being all of these things, she’s first and foremost a wife and mom.
Growing up, she shared her mom and grandmother’s love of reading. But where they leaned toward murder mysteries, Jessica was obsessed with all things romance.
Whe

Hope Valley (9 books)
  • Out of My League (Hope Valley, #1)
  • Come Back Home Again (Hope Valley, #2)
  • The Best of Me (Hope Valley #3)
  • Wrong Side of the Tracks (Hope Valley #4)
  • Stay With Me (Hope Valley Book 5)
  • Out of the Darkness (Hope Valley Book 6)
  • The Second Time Around (Hope Valley, #7)
  • Waiting for Forever (Hope Valley, #8)