Start by marking “Love Me Always” as Want to Read:
Love Me Always

Love Me Always

It’s all in the name of love…

Get lost in more than twenty African American romances filled with passion, desire, and love. This collection includes short reads ranging from sweet to sensual, to dark and addicting.

These dirty alphas and sassy heroines will keep you up until long past your bedtime. Believe us, there is something for everyone in this anthology.

Don’t del
Kindle Edition
Published September 15th 2020

Start your review of Love Me Always
Samantha
Sep 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Queen of Hearts by E.S. McMillan

I was instantly intrigued by Carrington and wanted to know more about her and how she had ended up in her current situation. This story was well woven together and had plenty of suspense and building action. The ending was good, but somehow I don't think things are over quite yet. Duke didn't strike me as the type to let go that easily so I'll be curious to see what else McMillan has up her sleeve for these characters.

Reclaiming Her Heart by Barb Shuler

I was very
DyAnna Baker
Sep 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I believe every woman needs a Kareem in her life! My fav was totally Power Play by Sade Rena!
Riley K.
Sep 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Do you need a book that will help you escape the cruel reality? Well look no further. This anthology is what you need. Queen of Hearts by E.S. McMillan was sheer perfection. The plot was sheer perfection, and the characters were fantastically written.

I definitely recommend this anthology for everyone to read.
Ashleigh
Sep 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
OMG 💕 This Collection is Fan-Freaking-tastic!

I loved everything about this collection of books - the characters, the plots, the emotion, the writing!

Each book has a storyline that grabs you right from the start keeping you engrossed and on edge throughout the whole book!

This review has been voluntarily submitted for your consideration.
Marianela Aybar (Mari Loves Books Blog)
Oh, I enjoyed this anthology so much. I especially loved that the stories aren't long so you can easily move from one to the other without missing a beat. They're steamy, sexy, sweet, and just right to escape life. ...more
Merry Jelks-Emmanuel
Sep 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
This anthology is filled with romance stories that are awe inspiring and touches the soul. They are well written, descriptive and have you on the edge of your seat as they unfold. My favorite one is "Married by Mistake" by A.C. Nixon. Austin and Cheryl will have you all caught up in their drama. Cheryl is on her way to Vegas alone after breaking up with her ex. She is not in the greatest of moods and when Austin sits next to her, she turns on her bitch mode. Austin is captivated by Cheryl none t ...more
Rosie J.
Sep 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Anthology Lovers
If you follow my reviews then you know the deal, I buy anthologies and attempt to read every story, give a brief synopsis and then rate the story. I'll come back and update you on the ones I've read.

This anthology features Black on Black love.

Barbara
Sep 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A well written set of stories that held my interest until the end, some Authors I have read and others are new to me. I am reviewing Soraya Stevens and Kincade Hamilton's story in Breaking the Rules by Peyton Banks. I enjoyed reading this set and will be reading again. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review. ...more
Jamillah Smith
Fractured light by Ally Vance

This story just touched my spirit and my soul. So emotional and so true to life. The characters made me want to cry for them. I just wish this story was much longer. I just loved it!!
Molly
Sep 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Steamy romance fans with thriller elements
Recommended to Molly by: Booksprout
A steamy romance collection!

Read some favorites and meet new favorites - and enjoy a whole lot of loving!

Yvonne Amarh
Sep 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily reviewed an Advanced Readers Copy of this book from Booksprout.
This is a Collection of hot African American romances that features African American men and women. I'll be reviewing Breaking the rules by Peyton Banks.
Breaking the rules
Kincade Hamilton is the billionaire CEO of Hamilton Financial, one of the few and flourishing financial companies owned by an African American. His grandfather started the company, his father took over, and he has made it flourished once he took over.
Elena Jones
Oct 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this book, I love all of the authors and I really love the way that they write. I was wondering if some of the characters was a prequel to a new series of books. It just felt like the beginning of a new series with some of the authors. This was an excellent book to read.
L. Loren
Oct 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: favorites
It was great working with such amazing authors. It warmed my heart to be able to give back to the community.
S
Oct 11, 2020 added it
Shelves: 2020, ku-loans
I'll be honest. I didn't read all of the stories. I thought this would be all Black romance, but I don't think that to be the case. It wasn't always clear in the stories and based on previous books by the authors. I updated my reading progress and I mentioned if a story was clearly Black romance. I also highlighted all of the blurbs (one wasn't available) and made them visible in my notes and highlights. ...more
MARQUETTA
Dec 13, 2020 rated it did not like it
Shelves: dnf
🗣DONT CALL THIS A ROMANCE ANTHOLOGY IF THERES NO HEA!!!!!

I wouldn’t even say if the novellas end in a HFN. One novella ended with a lawyer helping the heroine go against big corporate set out to destroy her neighborhood and a kiss in the cheek. How the f*ck is that a romance?

After reading the first novella I should have known. It ended with a weak HFN. Had me hoping that there would be actual HEAs as I continued reading. Pfft! Not even close!
Vickey Wollan
Sep 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
An anthology with multiple authors always has something every reader can enjoy. I particularly liked Peaches and Rahim by Marie Long. The well written story was exciting and heartwarming. I'm pleased to be able to support this charitable effort for the NAACP. ...more
Sharon
Oct 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a wonderful anthology of brilliantly well written short stories. If romance is your genre then there shall be something in this collection that you enjoy.

Frances Silverthorne

• Lunchtime Chronicles, Issue 22: Mystery Meat
  • Lunchtime Chronicles, Issue 19: Carolina Reaper
  • Lunchtime Chronicles, Issue 18: Honey Dripper
  • Loving Man
  • STIFF (Heavy On The D Book 1)
  • Mr. Grinch's Secret Love (A Very Alpha Christmas Season 2, #2)
  • Lunchtime Chronicles: The Secret Sauce
  • Lunchtime Chronicles, Issue 17: Butter Pecan Gelato
  • Lunchtime Chronicles, Issue 20: Red Velvet
  • Mark My Words
  • Royal
  • Becoming the Czar (The Delgado Files, #3)
  • Love Me Slow
  • Found Love in a Rider
  • Eight Naughty Nights (New Year Bae-Solutions, #1)
  • It's The Chase For Me: A Heights Story (Heights Stories)
  • Tennessee's Whiskey (The Whiskey Collection Book, #1)
  • Give Me You
Peyton Banks is the alter ego of a city girl who is a romantic at heart. Her mornings consist of coffee and daydreaming up the next steamy romance book ideas. She loves spinning romantic tales of hot alpha males and the women they love. She currently resides with her husband and children in Cleveland, Ohio.

News & Interviews