Start by marking “Falling Down Under (Seven Sisters Vineyard, #1)” as Want to Read:
Falling Down Under  (Seven Sisters Vineyard, #1)

Falling Down Under

(Seven Sisters Vineyards #1)

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  43 ratings  ·  35 reviews
Sometimes rock bottom is the best place to start.

London socialite Georgia Bailey just lost everything—the estranged father who abandoned her after her mother died, the rock-star boyfriend whose career she built from nothing, and her multi-million-dollar fortune.

Now penniless, she’s forced to return to her grandparents’ vineyard in rural Australia and the waitressing job sh
Published March 9th 2021 by Trash Dogs Media LLC

To ask other readers questions about Falling Down Under, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Falling Down Under

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·

Start your review of Falling Down Under (Seven Sisters Vineyard, #1)
Alaina
I have received this ARC from NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.

Falling Down Under was such a fun book to devour! In it, you will meet Georgia. Her life is all kinds of messy. Especially after her father died and her wicket stepfamily is trying to take every penny away from her. So when the will is read and she get's left with nothing... well, shit hits the fan.

She's beyond broke and her boyfriend, Jax, just broke up with her as well. So she does the only thing she can do - she calls he
Erin Sky
Jan 23, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Editorial Review

From the moment I read Errin Krystal's concept for Falling Down Under, I couldn't wait to get my hands on the book. The manuscript blew me away.

The perfect balance between heart and humor, loss and hope, Falling Down Under is the quintessential '90s romcom merged with 2021 sensibilities. In short, it's the romance I've been waiting for.

The female lead would be my instant BFF if we ever met in real life, and I cheered for her through every single page. Her suitor is lusciously sw
Amie
Feb 27, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Falling Down Under is such a refreshing and cute read. I feel in love within the first chapter and could not put this book down. Not only is the story brilliant but so are the characters and the scenery.

Georgia began the story as our typical party girl who soon becomes a broke heiress after her father passes away before truly finding her place running the family vineyard in Australia. Georgia’s growth throughout the entire story was amazing and I felt she grew from a somewhat petulant child to
Sara B
Feb 03, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Why have I just heard of this book only now? It deserves all the praise!

I love love loved this book! This was fantastic! It had everything I look for in a rom com. It had love, it had a great trope, it had steam (!!), it had amazing characters, and it had amazing writing! I'm so beyond happy to have picked this up, I think it's a genius of a rom com, truly.

Let me start off my saying how much I love Jared's character. He's the ultimate book boyfriend in my books. His character was written so well
Bookgyrl
Feb 01, 2021 rated it really liked it
This is a cute story about a young and spoiled young woman who not only loses her father but is disinherited and left without a penny. Her stepmother takes it all. Because Georgia makes a rather public scene she also loses her rock star boyfriend and her Instagram follower count takes a hit.
Georgia travels to her grandparents' vineyard in Australia, sees her old flame again and tries to save the vineyard with the use of her social media experience.

It was not quite my cup of tea as I am not an
A
Jan 30, 2021 rated it really liked it
The second I read the summary, I knew I wanted to read this book - and I was not disappointed! This novel manages a great balance between romance, humor, and literary fiction. One thing I always look forward to when reading a novel is the feeling it will leave me with. This one is full of hope that you can pick yourself up and change your life for the better.

Georgia Bailey is a party-girl with a sad past who, after her father dies and she loses all her money and privilege, flees to her mother's
BreeAnn (She Just Loves Books)
I thought this was a good story that had some lovely elements. I wasn't overly enthralled with the social media element of the story, but I enjoyed the character development that happens to Georgia. She's not very easy to like at the beginning of the story, but she grows on you as she begins to grow herself!

I was provided a gifted copy of this book for free. I am leaving my review voluntarily.
Becca
Feb 06, 2021 rated it really liked it
This was a really enjoyable light-hearted book that thankfully less drama than I imagined from a riches-to-rags style story. It's also a childhood/teenage lovers to lovers second chance romance which I love.

Georgia is an heiress that grew up in rural Australia, but when her Mum dies ended up in boarding school in the UK when her Dad remarries. When her Dad passes away, she is disinherited unexpectedly, with everything her Dad owned going to her step mother. With nothing left, her grandparents c
Faye
Feb 05, 2021 rated it it was amazing
It is so nice to read a book set within Australia with modern Australian mannerisms - (that are not cliche)
(Boy problems? Heck yes we devour a pack of tim tams with our bestie!)

This story is about Georgia - a party girl, heiress to a media mogul - who suddenly finds herself penniless, homeless and having to deal with a wicked stepmother to boot. With over a million instagram followers - Georgia realises there isn't a person among them that knows the real her.
Returning to her childhood home, Geor
TheBookstagramBabe
Feb 25, 2021 rated it really liked it
Georgia is down on her luck. After her father, her only living parent dies, her rockstar boyfriend breaks up with her and her bitchy stepmom writes her out of her fathers will. Having no where to go, she returns home to her grandparents winery where she grew up and is reunited with old friends, some new challenges and Jared, her first true love.

Wow did I love this book! It was quaint and interesting and I couldn't put it down! All the characters in her hometown are so cute and unique. I loved th
Nancy
Feb 26, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Thank you NetGalley, Errin Krystal and Trash Dogs Media LLC for the ARC of Falling Down Under. This is my personal review.
Georgia has had a one too many nasty things happen in her life--- her father dies, and the stepmom makes sure she has nothing left to her and her boyfriend dumps her. She knows it is time to make a change in her life and that decision sends her to Australia to her family’s vineyard to work and rethink her life.
The story was a great escape for me. The romance was just the rig
Jen Solak
Mar 10, 2021 rated it really liked it
Falling Down Under is a fun read that introduces a group of characters I can’t wait to read more about in the following books! Georgia has lost everything but when she returns to Australia where she spent her summers she is reunited with her maternal grandparents as well as a whole life she left behind, not to mention her first love!

This book doesn’t have a high risk problem for most of the book, instead finding Georgia thriving with her life changes but it stays interesting because the growth
veronica
well this was fun !

i am a huge ( huge! ) fan of a plot where mc leaves their old life and moves somewhere else to begin a new chapter in their life so i instantly knew i was going to enjoy this book. and when i read the description about having a kangaroo as a friend, working in a family business and a reunion with a childhood sweetheart ... it was literally impossible for me not to be excited.

and i wasnt disappointed ! i got everything i expected from this book : a second-chance romance between
Kasey
Mar 06, 2021 rated it it was ok
A disinherited London socialite is forced to return to her childhood roots in Australia—and confront her high school sweetheart, whom she left over ten years ago.

I’d been struggling to find the time and energy to read recently, and this sounded like an easy, enjoyable read. While romance is not my usual go-to genre, this sounded perfect.

After finishing Chapter 2, I predicted the rest of the major plot points in the novel. Predictability is not inherently bad. Sometimes, it’s comforting to know w
Lj
Feb 14, 2021 rated it really liked it
The publishers offered me an ARC-in-exchange-for-review of this book and I took them up on the offer without bothering to really look too closely at what the book was about. For some reason I was expecting it to be a cozy mystery but turns out it's a straight forward romance. Although I enjoy some romance mixed into the genres I do read, I don't read a lot of straight romance so I can't really tell you how this book compares to others in it's class. It is however a quite enjoyable and well writt ...more
Wendy
Mar 07, 2021 rated it really liked it
I like to try out new authors every once in a while. Because you never know what kind of gem you will find. So, when I was offered the arc for Falling down under, I happily dove into the story. And it is lovely.

We meet Georgia, rushing to the hospi­tal, where her father is dying. Shortly after, she learns that she was taken out of the will of her father, and her evil stepmother and stepsister are to inherit the multimillion houses and the company.

When her rockstar boyfriend also breaks up with
pageswithpayten
Mar 24, 2021 rated it really liked it
Thank you NetGalley, Trash Dogs Media and Errin Krystal for gifting me an advance copy of this book in exchange for my honest review!
It’s another cold and rainy day, so what better than an escape to an Australian vineyard? When I saw this one described as a mix between a 90’s romcom and a Netflix love story, how could I pass it up?!
When London socialite, Georgia, learns that her recently passed father disinherited her from his will and left her nothing, she’s stuck. When she comes home to h
Sharon Redfern
Mar 06, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I love a second chance romance and this book is a great example of that genre. Georgia is a wealthy social influencer, who upon the death of her father, finds herself disinherited with her reputation in tatters. Her rockstar boyfriend dumps her and she is left with no choice but to go back to Australia and her grandparents winery. Working at said winery is her first serious love, Jared, who is the chef in the restaurant.
After the initial awkwardness, Georgia and Jared find a working rhythm. Geo
Janet Graham
Feb 22, 2021 rated it really liked it
Second Chance Romance
This is a pretty good second chance romance. The sex was pretty graphic, but the reader could skip past it as it was unnecessary to the story. Which is why I gave it four stars, I almost gave it three stars. The story is really good with a plot that touches many emotions. Although there are humorous parts, it did not rise to the level of being a romantic comedy. The setting of a rural Australian vineyard is very good. And, of course, a happy ever after ending. I could easily
Christine (Queen of Books)
Thank you to Trash Dogs Media LLC and NetGalley for a free e-arc of this title for review.

Falling Down Under is a sweet romance set in rural Australia. Former socialite Georgia heads to her grandparents' vineyard, penniless, after years away. She walks into their restaurant, introduces herself to the man working there, aaaand realizes it's her first love. Who she didn't recognize. Despite wearing *his* sweatshirt from all those years ago.

This is a second chance romance with a dash of sunshine an
chelseaslibrary
Mar 03, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Oh my goodness. I was absolutely shook with the brilliance of this writing and loved this story so much! I don't think I have loved a book that has been set in Australia this much. WELL DONE!

I absolutely love me a good rich to humble sort of story and that is 100% what you get in this. The absolute beautiful and natural character growth in this book was absolutely brilliant and I loved Georgia all throughout the story.

I am so glad that a couple of certain characters go together because I was re
Jayse
Mar 06, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Falling down under by Errin Krystal feels like coming home to me.

This heart warming and heart felt, this book will lift your spirits. Just when Georgia hits rock bottom, it's home and family who fill her soul.

This book is such a refreshing breeze to read, Erin's use of language and writing style is immaculate. The scenes flow, the dialogue is real and her depictions of food and vineyard life....wow. Almost seems like she lives that life herself *wink*

Falling Down Under feels like coming home to
Tamara
Mar 07, 2021 rated it really liked it
Title: Falling Down Under
Author: Errin Krystal
Genre: Romantic comedy
Rating: 4 out of 5

This was a quick, fun read. It’s billed as a romantic comedy, but…I’d say it’s more “light reading” than “comedic.” I had mixed feelings about Georgia: while I felt sorry for her struggles, it was a bit hard to feel completely sympathetic, as she’d been pretty crappy to people and totally self-absorbed. I ended up liking her, as she grew into a more normal person—not just a party-girl heiress.

Her stepmom and st
Kate (KitKat07210)
Mar 16, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: march-reads
With thanks to NetGalley and the publisher for a digital arc of this book, all opinions expressed here are my own.

Falling Down Under by Errin Krystal is the first book in the Seven Sisters Vineyard series and the first book I have read from this author.

It is a second chance romance with a HEA that will leave you feeling warm and gooey. With a host of interesting characters and a rural Australian setting (complete with a resident kangaroo) this was an easy, entertaining read for lovers of the chi
Melissa Smith
Feb 19, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Wow! What a refreshing, cute book to read. Georgia is a broke heiress who moves back to Australia after her dad passes away.

Erinn Krystal is a beautiful writer and I was able to transport myself to the vineyard and watch Georgia pick up the pieces of her life.

All of the characters were well written with Ruby and Ben being my favorite after Georgia.

I cannot wait to read the rest of the books because there are so many characters (Allegra, Miranda and Ben) I want to read more about.

Inosh
Mar 02, 2021 rated it it was ok
The funny thing is that when I read the first chapter, I felt that this book had so much potential though I could guess the ending just from Chap 1.
The MC felt really strong and that's when things started going downhill. While I did sign up for lovey dovey stuff, I didn't sign up for inane stories and that's what Falling Down Under became.
The plot felt artificial and there was zero tension between the MC and her love interest.
So I'm rating it 2 stars
Me
Mar 10, 2021 rated it liked it
Really good book. She loses her father and with it her finances take a turn for the worse. Estranged from family she reaches out to her grandmother on the other side of the world where her ex is now chef. I enjoyed the character development and maturity as she grew into her own career using her experiences in life. He's reluctant to let her in after the way they ended their relationship. There a cute kangaroo! Solid 3.5 stars. ...more
Steven Brown
Mar 12, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Falling Down Under was like spending a day with close friends after not seeing them for a while. The book took me through the full range of emotions but left me with a warm satisfied feeling. I felt like the story was delivered at a perfect pace. I enjoyed the characters thoroughly and hope to spend time with them again soon. Yes, please!
MJ Buckley
Mar 25, 2021 rated it really liked it
Falling Down Under by Errin Krystal is a lovely little read that you can get through in one sitting. I found the small-town vibe fitting for this light plot and the characters entertaining. Jared and Georgia's relationship was fun and flirty, making this book a great escape when you just want to read!

Thanks, NetGalley and Trash Dogs Media LLC for the ARC. All opinions are my own.
Melissa
Mar 26, 2021 rated it liked it
Shelves: netgal
A sweet second chance romance set in Australia with a London socialite that's down on her luck and the guy she left behind.
It has good character development but something was missing from it.

I voluntarily read and reviewed an advanced copy of this book received from the publisher via NetGalley. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Goodreads Librari...: Cant fix description 3 12 Feb 07, 2021 01:38AM

• Staying Out for the Summer
  • Under the Italian Sun
  • Plot Twist
  • Fable (Fable, #1)
  • Snow Job (The Prescotts, #2)
  • Accidentally Engaged
  • To Love and to Loathe (The Regency Vows, #2)
  • The Inheritance Games (The Inheritance Games, #1)
  • Bite the Bullet (Detective Kate Rosetti Mystery, #4)
  • Mission: Possible (Lexi Graves Mysteries #14)
  • Covent Garden in the Snow