Start by marking “Peyton's End” as Want to Read:
Peyton's End

Peyton's End

A friend is for life, not just for the holidays.
The Larsons are getting away from it all, to a cottage they've rented on the Devon coast. With them is their daughter Gemma, a reluctant twelve-year-old who'd rather be playing Animal Crossing than sitting on the beach with her boring parents.
But then Mr Larson discovers the troubled history of their cliffside cottage and thi
Expected publication: July 1st 2021 by Silver Sun Books

To ask other readers questions about Peyton's End, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Peyton's End

Start your review of Peyton's End
Siobhan
Oct 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
I’m going to be honest and say I’m not the biggest lover of short stories, as I find them to be very hit and miss. Josie Jaffrey, however, has shown herself capable of writing short stories that I will happily devour. Peyton’s End is a perfect example, giving a creepy little tale that hooks throughout.

Peyton’s End is your classic creepy short story, one that hooked you right away and has you happy to power through the pages. You’re easily sucked into the story and have ideas of where the tale is
Mehsi
I received this book from Storyoriginapp/the author in exchange of an honest review.

The next novella I got from this author and I am excited to read it. It is now October when I read it and I heard this one was spooky. I just love creepy short stories.

So all in all, this was a chilling tale and I had fun reading it. Recommended.

Review to come June 2021.
Haley Renee The Caffeinated Reader
Oct 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: earcs
Does anyone remember 'Are You Afraid of the Dark?'

No? Is my age showing?!

Anyway, this short story totally reminded me of that spooky show!

It was short, creepy, and completely engaging. I fewl through this in like minutes, I was just so into it and it was the perfect short story to read in October.

Gemma was quite real to me and her parents cracked me up, they were the truly scary part of this story, tourists preying on the poor unsuspecting locals and badgering them!

The ending was just great and
Kelly-Marie Pollock
Nicola  Mckenna
Oct 12, 2020
M.R. Pin
Oct 20, 2020
I have always written stories, but it wasn't until I started the first book in the Solis Invicti series in 2014 that I really became obsessed with writing. I love to read, particularly where the escapism of the story is enhanced with an element of fantasy or science fiction. For me, writing is simply an extension of that journey, but I get to decide what happens next (though it's amazing how often ...more

News & Interviews