Start by marking “Copper (Royal Bastards MC: Tulsa, OK, #2)” as Want to Read:
Copper (Royal Bastards MC: Tulsa, OK, #2)

Copper

(Royal Bastards MC: Tulsa, OK #2)

From USA Today Bestselling Author K Webster, comes a new MC dark standalone novel!

I’m a Fed.
Rigid. Rule follower. One of the good guys.
I uphold the law…when it suits me.
My loyalty lies first with my brother, Koyn, and secondly with his motorcycle club.
Jeremy Koynakov was the man I used to be.
I’m Copper now.

For a decade, I aided my brother in his quest for revenge.
We th
Published October 13th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Copper, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Copper

Start your review of Copper (Royal Bastards MC: Tulsa, OK, #2)
Jen
I am so glad that I gave this series of K. Webster’s another try! The first book didn’t grab my attention very much and wasn’t a favourite of mine. When I saw Copper was out, I contemplated just leaving it alone. I am sure happy I did! While this story was a bit slow at the start, it did pick up... and let me tell you... it picked up in a huge way; and I suddenly became very invested into this world and the secondary characters as well!

The Royal Bastards have MC groups all over the country. The
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕
20201008_011939.png

It’s been a while since I’ve read a k Webster book and I have to tell you, I really really without a shadow of a doubt, want to smack the heck out of myself!!!! How could I have forgotten the way she sucks me in with her writing, fall in love with the darkness, crave the grit and make us bow our heads because we just did the unthinkable. We fell for the madness and we ladies and gentlemen, regret NOTHING.

30126749._SY540_.jpg

After having read the first book Koyn, I was not sure how this story was going to go. Be
Yours Truly, Diana * burningdesire_x3 *
goodreads-pic

Let's Take A Trip To Stockholm
*arc generously provided by the promo team in exchange for an honest review*

After the explosive and dramatic Koyn, Copper seems like a chill book. LOL. The banter between the two protagonists is entertaining. Their chemistry is intense, and it burns oh so slowly. Copper is definitely less grandiose than Koyn, but in its defense, Copper has lots of small moments that make the lead couple so interesting. It was a bit stockholm-ish, but Copper isn't that m
Kay's Blushing Book Reviews
Oct 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mc-romance
Copper by K Webster
Royal Bastards MC #2
Older brother and a federal agent of the President of the MC, Copper is dominating, dangerous and brutally honest. He has one foot in two different worlds
Stormy is sassy, not afraid to live dangerously and risk it all to get the justice she seeks.

Together Stormy and Copper become so tangled up in their anger, lust and vengeance the lines become blurry with love and hate.
Copper is a MC Romance that is gritty and action packed but also full of steam and
Abstract  ♥ Books

ALL MY REVIEWS CAN BE FOUND ON MY BLOG: ABSTRACT BOOKS

line

'Copper' is a standalone novel by the best selling author K. Webster. Told in dual Perspectives , this book surpassed all levels of crazy and awesomeness!

This author truly has the best books ever! This is not the first MC Romance that I have read by her but it was amazing as usual! Copper and Stormy were fire , but my favourite characters were Hansel and Gretel❤️🤣. Those two dogs were pretty amazing!

The book starts with where Koyn's book e
MissPetiteBrunetteBookBlog
Whoa, whoa, whoa!! Hold on to your seats because this takes off hot from page one and doesn’t let you go. Jeremy “Copper” Koynakov isn’t like his brother, MC President Koyn, however he is loyal to him and the club. When a trader in their midsts is revealed, what will this biker/Fed do? They want vengeance for what happened to Koyn’s family but at what cost? He takes Stormy to dish out his own form of punishment. “You won’t get always with this.” “Little Storm, I Already Have.” Will they find the ...more
2OCC Reviews
Oct 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: jessica
Sooo good. This book was amazing. After the end of the first one I wasn’t sure how this one would play out but it sucked me in! Copper and Stormy were great together. You could totally see their chemistry even when they were fighting. Parts of this book made me ugly cry. Not only for our main couple but secondary characters as well. We get a deeper look into some of them and let me tell you, I can’t wait for the next book now.

I’m getting off track. Stormy was so strong. Yeah, I like most of the
Library of Romance
K Webster - Copper (Tulsa, OK, 2)
Royal Bastards MC Collection

𝑨𝒓𝒄 𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒏 𝒆𝒙𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒂𝒏 𝒉𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒆𝒘.

Royal Bastards MC are a collection of MC books by individual authors. The series consists of different MC chapters throughout America. Each dark romance follows members and their journey to finding love and retribution.

Copper follows Jeremy Koynakov, known as “Copper”, and his club in Tulsa, OK. A story about second chances in life and survival. Copper picks up from the end of Koyn’s book w
Thea™
Aug 21, 2020 rated it liked it
Oh man.... I was so looking forward to this book.... but it did NOT work for me!!! 🥴😰 At 30%... I decided to QUIT! 😕 Maybe it's me.... maybe I've just read way too many great biker books??? And, for me, so far this book was very mediocre at best.
I already really struggled with Koyn; nevertheless I really wanted to give Copper a change... but nothing in this books 'felt' right.
Copper picked up where Koyn ended. Stormy is, just like Copper, a Federal Agent, and she was undercover in the MC, but
R Rais
Oct 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Copper start with a bang and end with super bang!

Start where Koyn ended, the moment Stormy blow her own cover as FBI agent who entered the Royal Bastard compound with her whole attention to bring down the Koynakov's brothers, she find her self as Copper's prisoner.
Known as the traitor to all brothers, Stormy must face the consequences. Meanwhile new enemy come knocking. Secrets unravel.
Copper and Stormy must work together to pieces all the puzzle to discover sex trafficking ring with web like
RLoves2Read
Oct 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Holy 5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ bikers!!!! K Webster blew me away with Copper! I was unable to put this book down! This story is definitely dark, with some subject matter that may not be suitable for all, but for those without triggers, this book is everything!!!

Federal Agent , Copper, is the brother to the RBMC president Koyn and although he is an agent, his loyalties are with his brother. When, Stormy, one of the bikers women, outs herself as an agent trying to take down Koyn and his MC, Copper takes respo
Dani
Oct 09, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc, dark-romance, mc
I've been anticipating the continuation of this series ever since Koyn and I wasn't disappointed. Copper and Stormi were a change of pace to K's usual couples. I feel like they both pretty much had it together and were a sweet couple. It was low on internal struggles within the relationship and driven by external conflict. Lots of twists and turns were thrown in here and I am even more excited for Dragon's book now. Some other interesting points were revealed regarding other pairings in the seri ...more
Jessica Alcazar
Okay, seriously, there is nothing this author cannot write ridiculously well!

Before I get into Copper, I just want to say that if you’re thinking of starting this journey with this book, you probably shouldn’t. There are very few MC romance books out there that could be read in any order. Very few. This is not one of them. Do with that information what you will! Also, this is a K Webster story so if you’re looking for rainbows and gumdrops, even if just a few, exit stage left right now.

If you d
Jami Kehr
Oct 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Copper and Stormy are blazing hot!

Their story will have readers fanning themselves and checking their kindles for sparks!

Copper is action packed from the first chapter, add in the mc family and you won't want to put this book down.

A must read from Webster for sure!
Maggie
Oct 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2020-reads
Holy molly!! This book have everything that I love in an MC book! Alpha af FBI agent/biker, strong and feisty female and fur babies!! Copper doesn’t love but when he does, he love hard. Stormy is no damsel and she can fight her own fights, both head strong but somehow the perfect match. And now I can not wait for Dragon’s story!
Beeg Panda
A HEA
Oct 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
So as I was reading this book it took me a while to get into it. The beginning was ok. But then K Webster just went crazy with so many things I just hadn't seen coming and turned it up to a whole new level. There was mystery, suspense, love and darkness, with twists and turns galore. I have read a few darker books of late and am ready for some lightness but this book was so unique it had me on the edge of my seat wanting to know what happened next. Be warned there were some elements that were ra ...more
Maria Hunt
Oct 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
After meeting Koyn in the first book of the Tulsa Chapter of the Royal Bastards MC I was intrigued and needed so muvh more of the MC stories. Copper gave me just the angsty, edge of my seat ride I was craving.

Copper and Stormy were quite the pair. From the start the MC was out for vengeance in this action-packed and suspense-filled addition that kept me on my toes. I enjoyed the push and pull between them and absolutely loved when Copper and Stormy each began to see and accept the other for just
Amanda Anderson (Beauty.and.the.bookies)
Is there a book that this author CANNOT write expertly?
I mean..wow. I thought I loved Koyn but Copper stole my heart. He was perfection. His possessiveness towards Stormy from the get go had me grinning. And Stormy, she surprised me. I thought she would put up more of a fight but she actually wanted to be apart of the family. I loved them so much!
But oh man. Dragon. I cannot stop thinking about him and his story. My heart is just broken. I am so happy we got a little snippet of his book next an
Melissa  Wright
Oct 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Love me some alpha man, and Cooper is all bad boy alpha. Brother to Koyn, he is ready to retire he agent life to finally be a true member of the Royal Bastard's.
After Stormy betrayed the Bastards she is now Cooper's responsibility.
As his captive Stormy is forced to see the what the Royal Bastards are, a loyal crew looking for justice in their own way.
Sparks fly and the chemistry is out of control with these two. They make the pages sizzle.
Book two in this series really gives you a better look i
Badh
Oct 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I've been waiting for this book to come out since I first read Koyn. Copper's story kept getting stuck in my head, and I really wanted to find out more about him and what makes him tick. We find out a lot of that here.

So, I both like and dislike Stormy. I like her for her strength, courage, and bravery. I think that she's kind of living in her own world sometimes thought, and I don't like her for her assumptions, even after several months of being around the people she was.

I think that Copper
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Shelves: loved-it
I am absolutely loving the Royal Bastards series so I was super excited to see that this author was participating. Koyn is book one. It’s a brilliant read, a must read that I recommend you read before Copper.

This is Copper and Stormys story. I read this in one sitting as I couldn’t put it down. An edge of the seat kinda story.

Copper is another great addition to this series.
Kelly
Oct 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh my goodness! This story was absolutely amazing! Copper and Stormy make the most unlikely couple. Stormy blows through the MC, wreaking havoc in her wake but Copper decides to take her to his home because of what she's done.
Copper is this hot FBI man and is determined to make Stormy pay for her devious ways.
I thought Koyns story was awesome but this book is even better!
I loved Hansel and Gretel!
Sparklin
Shelves: 2020, rb-mcs
Wow, the chemistry between Copper and Stormy. Absolutely loved Copper and all his crazy antics.
Readers  Manic
Oct 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
K. Webster surprised me with Copper! This story was absolutely incredible! Copper and Stormy are the most unlikely couple. And you could fully see their chemistry, even when they were fighting.
Both have to work together to put the pieces together on a circle of human trafficking that involves the club in a spider web.
The story is definitely dark, full of emotion and mystery.
I can't wait to learn more about the dragon !!
Stacey Escalera blog
Oct 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Cooper
By K.Webster
“Jeremy Koynakov was the man I used to be.
I’m Copper now.”

MC dark And delicious That’s just how I like to read them.
Author K.Webster just keeps giving us here Best every time you read her books.
You no you are going to be Pfening for more when the story over.
This book was no different. I love me some Copper I liked how she explained the MC and how they were introduced in the story.
This book will definitely capture her audience and have them reeling in there seat for more.That
Joelle
Oct 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow! Wow! Wow!

This story was one hot read that kept you on the seat of your pants the entire time. Talk about a dirty talking Fed/Biker who oozed sexiness Copper had that in spades.

Sorry I missed the first book in this series and can't wait to read Koyn story as that man is downright scary and scared the crap out of me. The story had a ton of suspense, action, adventure and some sick situations and had really great characters that are downright dangerous scary so much, so they shake you to your
Renee
Oct 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing

I'm a Fed. Rigid. Rule Follower. One of the good guys. I uphold the law...when it suits me. My loyalty lies first with my brother, Koyn, and secondly with is motorcycle club. Jeremy Koynakov was the man I used to be. I'm Copper now. For a decade, I aided my brother in his quest for revenge. We thirsted for vengeance. Hunted the villains together. Kill when necessary. He finally found some semblance of
Lynn Reynolds
Oct 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
Rating: 4.5 Stars

Copper believes in family honor. He’s walking a fine line between right and wrong. Stormy knows she’s gone too far in doing what she feels is right. She doesn’t seem to know when to hold her cards close to her chest and it always comes back to bite her.

The author doesn’t make any indication of how old our main characters are but I have a feeling that there’s some type of age gap. Copper can handle it and I didn’t mind it. The only true indication is that he’s referenced as bei
Kahea
***5 ‘Hansel & Gretel’ Stars***

I was all kinds of excited to get my hands on Copper’s book because I kinda sorta fell for the guy in Koyn, and I gotta say, this book only had me falling harder for the man and needing to spend a lot more time with the Tulsa crew and getting to know them all that much more.

Copper is all kinds of alpha AF goodness. He’s protective, determined and a little bit scary ~ but only when scary is called for ~ and underneath all of that dominate goodness is a heart of
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Rage (Royal Bastards MC: Little Rock, AR, #2)
  • Birdie's Biker (Royal Bastards MC: Reno)
  • Stories of September
  • Declan (Royal Bastards MC: Flagstaff, AZ #2)
  • Royally F**ked (Royal Bastards MC: Royal Sons CA)
  • Scarred by Pain (Royal Bastards MC: New Orleans National Chapter #2)
  • Death & Paradise
  • Animal (Royal Bastards MC: Little Rock, AR, #1)
  • Lord of London Town
  • Capone's Chaos: Royal Bastards MC Los Angeles Chapter book #2
  • Tempting the Biker (Royal Bastards MC: Charleston, WV #3)
  • Bully King
  • Pretty When She Cries (Black Mountain Academy)
  • Inevitable (King Crime Family, #2)
  • Pirate (Ruthless Kings MC, #6)
  • Ice (Royal Bastards MC: Elko, NV #1)
  • Cop-Out (The Everyday Heroes World)
  • Lean In: Royal Bastards MC Pittsburgh, PA
K Webster is a USA Today Bestselling author. Her titles have claimed many bestseller tags in numerous categories, are translated in multiple languages, and have been adapted into audiobooks. She lives in "Tornado Alley" with her husband, two children, and her baby dog named Blue. When she's not writing, she's reading, drinking copious amounts of coffee, and researching aliens.

You can easily find

Royal Bastards MC: Tulsa, OK (2 books)
  • Koyn (Royal Bastards MC: Tulsa, OK, #1)

News & Interviews