Start by marking “Claimed by the Alpha (Shifters of Ashwood Falls #13)” as Want to Read:
Claimed by the Alpha (Shifters of Ashwood Falls #13)

Claimed by the Alpha

(Shifters of Ashwood Falls #13)

Alpha wolf of Ashwood Falls, Luna Raines has the weight of her pack’s safety on her shoulders. She doesn’t need the complications of facing her fated mate, who walked out on her when she needed him most. Together, Luna and Rafe work with a rebel group, a spy, and new allies to take down a mad man, ending the shifter war.

Claimed by the Alpha is the explosive finale of the S
Published July 28th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Claimed by the Alpha, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Claimed by the Alpha

Start your review of Claimed by the Alpha (Shifters of Ashwood Falls #13)
Missy Brown
Aug 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I have enjoyed this series so much. I have followed it from book one all the way to 13. Each story is unique and entertaining and Claimed by the Alpha is no different.
As always this story is just as fast paced, and just as steamy as each book in the series.

Luna's actions in the pack have caused a chaos in the pack. People will pick sides. Who is on who's side, and what will be the outcome.

There is strong characters, steamy moments, action and one of my favorite subjects fated mates. Well done
Ann
Aug 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
I have loved Luna throughout the whole series. I'm glad she's finally getting her HEA. Of course, nothing is easy for the group who had been to hell and back. Luna knows she will have to defeat Faelin and his mutants before she and Rafe can be together...and her pack can be whole.

Quick, fast-paced read. Since it's the last book in the series (which makes me sad), I expected much more than a just barely novella length book. I think a few scenes could have been expanded on...or maybe I just really
Donna
Aug 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
WOW! Claimed by the Alpha is nothing like I thought it would be and everything it needed to be and more. I LOVE LUNA! She is everything a maternal wolf should be. She stepped up to the plate and did what she had to do. Now it could cost her everything. This is a fast paced, kick butt, romantic thrill ride that closes out a terrific series.
Juanita E. Arp
Aug 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed reading this book, it has a good storyline. This book is filled with action, adventure, and intrigue. The chemistry and interaction between the characters of Luna and Rafe is great. I can't wait for more from this author. I received this book as a FREE ARC copy to read and I voluntarily leave this review. ...more
Deb Le
Aug 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is a great conclusion to the series, but can easily be as a standalone too. I was glad to see Luna get the end story, the battle of wills between her and Rafe is so much fun to observe. Well written, with tons of action, suspense and betrayal I literally read this in one sitting.
Denise
Aug 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
You know if you have been following this series this one is a must. This is also going to be one that takes us with it and seals our hearts for the final one. Oh we will not want to leave either. Luna has quite the plate full. We will be twisted apart but we want the answers too. Luna a Rafe along with others will give us those. Sniffles also will be heard by those around you too. This will be concluded but not forgotten. The pace is quick so the ending will come fast. This author now owns us as ...more
Cali Jewel
Aug 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
Action packed, heart racing adventure filled with dangerous and exciting charters, witty dialog, exciting twists and emotionally thrilling passion. Was a edge of your seat heart racing roller-coaster ride from beginning to end.
Zsa
Aug 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
An entertaining fast paced conclusion to a series that had drama, betrayal, action, intrigue, heat and more. I liked Luna's strength and Rafe's determination, both strong personalities who finally get their HEA. I read a complimentary copy of this story. ...more
T.M. Payne
Aug 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Book Review: Claimed by the Alpha (Shifters of Ashwood Falls Book 13)
Author: Lia Davis
My Rating: 5 Stars
Reviewed by: Tammy - Book Nook Nuts

REVIEW
Having not read the previous books in this series I must say I still totally enjoyed this story.
Luna is not a meek nor a weak woman. She does what needs to be done even at the cost of her own sanity. If not for her inner wolf she wouldn't be where she is now.
Rafe is back, he should have done what needs doing many years ago then what is happening and h
Natalie
Aug 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Awesome read

Lia Davis is one of my fave authors. Once again Lia has delivered another awesome book. This is #13 in The Ashwood Falls series, best read in order. Finally LUNA (and RAFE)gets her story told. Worth the wait. This book is well written, great storyline and awesome chemistry between the characters. I thoroughly enjoyed this book and the entire series is definitely worth the read. LOVE THIS SERIES.
Lisa Bing
Aug 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was a great finale for 2 very interesting characters. Luna was so strong and I enjoyed the banter between her and Rafe. This story looks at their responsibilities, making their relationship about more than just what they want. That being said, the heat between them was off the charts and I was enjoyed their journey.
Patti
Aug 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
A successful conclusion to this hot and steamy series, I enjoyed the unique approach taken towards fated mates. This series is filled with strong characters facing responsibilities greater than just their own wants and needs. And having some hot and spicy thrown in tastefully at the same time is a plus for many. All my reviews are always voluntarily written.
Shannon
Aug 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
Good book with well written characters and a storyline that keeps you interested.
Lory
Aug 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
Enjoyable and entertaining fast paced read and a great conclusion to this series. I'm kinda sad that the series has come to end but it has plenty of intrigue, action, and of course steamy romance to keep you hook from beginning to end. Overall a great read. As usual all reviews are voluntarily no monetary compensation was received and the opinions I have expressed are my own. ...more
Denise
Aug 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!

It's so cool to see the end of this series. It's also a bit sad. I really enjoyed this book loved that the loose ends were tied.
Brandi
Aug 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
great way to complete the series. All things have been wrapped up.

Luna and Rafe are great. A few things I wish were expanded upon but great story anyways.
Angela
Aug 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
A wonderful, fast paced and steamy way to end the series. Luna's actions have caused ripples in the packs. Friends and foes have come out and confirmed their allegiance. Will Rafe's return be exactly what is needed to resolve the final outstanding issue? ending was perfect. ...more
Karen Fisher
Jul 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: karen-fisher
This is a good read. It's fast paced and steamy hot. Luna may be a bit crazy but she kicks but and doesn't take names. Love the banter between her and Rafe. The ending was perfect. I received an advanced copy of this book and freely leave this honest review. ...more
Rita C
Aug 12, 2020 rated it it was ok
I’m glad Luna got her story and that the bad guys have all been defeated finally. The world building got a little too weird for me when she added demons into this mostly shifter world. Maybe if they had been part of it from the beginning it wouldn’t have seemed like such a bad fit, but they were thrown in there in the last few books, as a way to ramp up the powers available to the bad guy and then afterwards, for the good guys. Felt like a deus ex machina.
Sydney M Neblett
Aug 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A fitting end for the series
This is such a fast-paced book, and the author really kept the excitement and the intensity at an all-time high throughout the book. Over the course of the series, I have fallen in love with Luna and I am so glad that she is getting her HEA. I wasn’t sure what would happen with Rafe, but the author handled it perfectly and I can’t wait to see what she brings my way next.
Solonia Faye
Aug 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
Review of Claimed by the Alpha

This was a great story with the ending I was waiting for. Happy that Luna has a mate & she can really fight. Met new group of shifters. Didn’t know shifters had so much power. Still had spelling & wrong words. There was a scene in one chapter that was the same from one of the other books.
Keiichi
Aug 09, 2020
Christine
Sep 07, 2020

• A Cursed All Hallows' Eve
  • The Leopard's Witchy Mate (Magic and Mayhem Universe / The Mayhem Crew Book 1)
  • The Hunter's Warrior (The Death Hunters Book 5)
  • Blackstone Ranger Charmer (Blackstone Rangers #2)
  • Sanctuary, Texas Complete Series Box Set
  • Claiming Their Mate (Alaskan Tigers, #16)
  • Royally F**ked (Royal Bastards MC: Royal Sons CA)
  • From That Moment (Promise Me #2)
  • Sentinel (Shadowborn Rebellion #2)
  • Romancing the Holidays: A First Coast Romance Writers Holiday Anthology
  • Marked Prince (Qurilixen Lords #2)
  • The Princess Knight (The Scarred Earth Saga, #2)
  • Enchant the Night
  • Taunting Callum (Big Sky Royal #3)
  • Kiss My Putt (Summersweet Island, #1)
  • Color of Darkness: A Phoenix Agency Short Story
  • Barbarian King's Bride (Supernova Escapes)
  • Gunnar (Storm MC, #8)
In 2008, Lia Davis ventured into the world of writing and publishing and never looked back. She has published more than twenty books, including the bestselling A Tiger’s Claim, book one in her fan favorite Ashwood Falls series. Her novels feature compassionate yet strong alpha heroes who know how to please their women and her leading ladies are each strong in their own way. No matter what obstacle ...more

Shifters of Ashwood Falls (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • Winter Eve (Shifters of Ashwood Falls, #1)
  • A Tiger's Claim (Shifters of Ashwood Falls, #2)
  • A Mating Dance (Shifters of Ashwood Falls, #3)
  • Surrendering to the Alpha (Shifters of Ashwood Falls, #4)
  • A Rebel's Heart (Shifters of Ashwood Falls, #5)
  • Divided Loyalties (Shifters of Ashwood Falls, #6)
  • Touch of Desire (Shifters of Ashwood Falls, #7)
  • A Leopard's Path (Shifters of Ashwood Falls, #8)
  • Jaguar's Judgment (Shifters of Ashwood Falls, #9)
  • Alpha Challenge (Shifters of Ashwood Falls, #10)

News & Interviews