Start by marking “Luring Light (Royal Bastards MC: Tampa, FL, #2)” as Want to Read:
Luring Light (Royal Bastards MC: Tampa, FL, #2)

Luring Light

(Royal Bastards MC: Tampa, FL #2)

What if the life you had was a lie? That the virtuous person you tried to convince yourself you were, isn't anything like the woman you are deep inside. What if the one person you thought could bring out the darkness inside you, fought hard to keep your light instead?

But then again, what if he's fooling himself? What if I'm not so innocent, and he's the one who should be
Kindle Edition
Published November 17th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Luring Light, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Luring Light

Start your review of Luring Light (Royal Bastards MC: Tampa, FL, #2)
Mandy Parmenter
Nov 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Void is the VP of the RB Tampa chapter MC and ever since she arrived with her sister Eva he has been captivated and protective of her sister Ivy. He has built up this picture of her being pure and untouchable in his head which frustrates her immensely - she just wants him. Can they work things out and be together?

This was certainly a very enjoyable MC book. I loved the various battles - some of them were of will between people and sometimes physical between people all around Ivy. Throughout it a
Badh
Nov 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I am absolutely in love with Ivy. We got a glimpse of her in her sister's book, but that didn't even give a glimpse at the totality of Ivy. And we really didn't even get an idea of the beauty that is Ivy and Void together.

There is just something so awesome about Ivy. She has a real dichotomy about her, with this lightness and this darkness, and it's almost a perfect mix between the two, and it works really well. I really liked her a lot. And I think that she fits with Void so very well.

Poor Vo
Stephanie
Nov 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Void & Ivy’s story is fabulous! It’s filled with emotional battles, twisted pasts, new alliances and unimaginable heat! I like how there was almost two story lines going on... one with the club and one that focused on just Void and Ivy. She truly is the other half of him, the perfect match. ...more
Kaylene Osborn
Nov 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Second book in the RB series. They just keep getting better. Dark, suspenseful, these two are made for each other. Can't wait for the third book.
Suzy Baba (readaholicmom)
Luring Lights is the second book in the Royal Bastards MC series full of drama, romance and sex... Yup, lots of hot sex. The story of Void and Ivy is captivating! With everything they've been through, finding solace in each other came just at the right time. But the drama that followed was one they weren't expecting.

Thanks to Wildfire Marketing Solutions and the author for my gifted ARC in exchange for an honest review. All thought are my own!
Jessica Alcazar
I only have one regret after reading this book and that is that I didn’t get a chance to read the first book before I had to dive into this one in order to make the release deadline but the regret is not because the stories have to be read in order, it’s more of a should be read in order thing for me. This is an MC series which almost always carries a story arc other than the main couple’s road to happiness so they are almost always best read in order but it’s only one books so my reader ocd wil ...more
Melissa Machado
Nov 16, 2020 rated it really liked it

***Review copy requested and reviewed on behalf of OMGReads Blog***

Luring Light is book 2 of the RBMC series Tampa Bay Chapter, written by K.E. Osborn. Luring Light focuses on Void and Ivy. Their story is unpredictable, emotional, dark, and down right twisted.

Void is the broodiest mofo you'll ever meet, his moods change so fast they'll give you whiplash. Which also surprises himself, as he didn't get the nickname Void by being MR. Social and Emotional. He's been trained from a young age not t
World Of Books 65
Nov 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: biker-mc, must-read
"Deep down, we're both tainted, depraved souls searching to be good when all we really need is another dark soul to be bad along-side

The Royal Bastards MC Tampa Fl series just stepped up a gear in the next book in the series 'Luring Light'. Ivy and Void two people drawn together - two people with two different sides to them and those sides needing to find the other piece that would make the whole.

Sweet Ivy and Poisonous Ivy she needs someone that can accept both; Void - Void of emot
Lee-anna Dunk
Nov 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow !. I think this book would have to be my favourite so far in the Royal Bastards MC series this one by Author KE Osborn was so good I couldn't put it down. Void and Ivy were born for each other both have a darkness in them but together a burning light shone through and highlighted the epic love story that was eventually to come .
Ivy has a heart of gold but a darkness that needed to be unleashed and Void eventually realised he was the one to unleash it. Void was aptyly named , he was void of
Ga Books LoverX
Nov 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
Hot, hot, hot!! This book will keep you on your toes with how steamy and interesting it is! These two are freaking made for each other and their story is one with twists, turns, drama, and craziness that you are going to love. KE Osborn is also one of my favorite MC romance authors and she makes it ultra realistic and you can't help but be swept up in the action and gritty romance.

All in all if you like MC romances that are gritty and raw, this is definitely a book that you should check out. It
Elysian Fields
Nov 15, 2020 rated it liked it
This is was stratifying dark MC read. I enjoyed the twists and turns and the build up of the relationship. There was a lot of steamy moments so that really kept the story full. I thought that the two main characters were great as individuals and I really enjoyed that even once they came together they were still themselves. I think this is a great addition to the Royal Bastards MC and I think others who enjoy very steamy stories will enjoy this read.
April Vivas
Nov 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Another amazing read from this author. As with her other stories there are twists and turns, drama and suspense to keep you biting your nails right. to. the. very. END!! Void and Ivy’s story is a work of MC romance art. Separately they have had to deal with dark pasts alone...together this dark energy explodes leading them to each other and to whom they were always meant to be.
Angela Thomas
Void & Ivy

This is book 2 for the Tampa chapter. Void & Ivy are captivating and full of off the charts chemistry. I was pulled in to this story from the very start. You don’t want to miss this one. Loving the RBMC!
Live, Laugh, Love
Nov 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
Void and Ivy are so freaking HOT!! This book is such a ride, wild, and steamy. I dont normally enjoy MC books, I find them cliché but this one flowed so well, and the sex and chemistry is off the charts HOT!
Lauren
Nov 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book. Can't wait for the next one.
Jessica
Nov 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
KE never ceases to amaze me with her MC books. Dark and gritty, this instalment in the Royal Bastards MC series is full of drama and page turning goodness.
Ana Elena
Nov 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A book you can't stop reading once you've opened it! That's how I would briefly describe this amazing story.
The story, irrevocably, captivates you right from the start, and your soul and heart will finally be at peace only after you will have devoured this exquisite beauty and will have learned its alluring secrets!
Stacey Escalera blog
Nov 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
K E Osborn
Luring Light (Royal Bastards MC Tampa Chapter Book 2)

“What if the life you had was a lie?”

Luring light was Emotional passionate drama filled story and more.

Ivy & Void wow these two were introduced in the story in a excellent way.
The raw emotions you feel when you are reading this story is why I look for in a book.
I recommend this book because you will enjoy the characters and the story as a whole.
I voluntarily read this my review

๑۩♦️۩๑ NEW RELEASE ๑۩♦️۩๑

இ ☠️ Luring Light ☠

Meleaha Howard
Sep 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Holy smokes! I knew Void and Ivy were going to be hot, but wow, they are HAWT!!!! This book had the perfect mix of romance, sex, intrigue and thrills! Another amazing installment of the Royal Bastards!
Yoneidis Martín Martínez
Ivy is not a saint as everyone thinks, especially Void who has an image of her as a pure virgin girl that must be protected at all times, even from him and his dark desires.
Ivy and Void play a game of cat and mouse until Ivy makes him see that she has a dark side too.
Void is not used to feel anything but with Ivy his feelings sometimes lead him to lose his mind. He is jealous every time Dash spends time with her bc he knows that the prospect is in love with her.
In addition, threats have begun t
Cat
Nov 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
Luring Light book two of the RBMC series was not what I excepted but was what was needed for the relationship to find its way with Ivy and Void. Either they were going to work their way through it and remain friends...Or it come crashing down on their heads and they get everything they never even knew existed. Which one you ask? Nope not gonna spoil the surprise. Let’s just say that I was pleasantly surprised how the whole thing played out.
Before Void, the man who has never cared about anything
Jennifer Pierson
Nov 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Luring Light has all the brilliant marks of Ms. Osborn's writing so per usual, I couldn't get enough. Void is the VP of the Royal Bastards MC in Tampa, and boy does he have a dark past that refuses to let him go. Ivy was rescued from being purchased, and Void is starting to feel something which doesn't make him happy whatsoever because he's become very good at keeping the feelings at bay. It does set off quite the chaotic situation as it's almost funny all the things in his path as he tries to g ...more
Heather  The Hatters
Nov 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
Book 2 in the Royal Bastards MC out of Tampa does not disappoint. We get action, suspense, and lets not forget the dark and twisted tendencies our two main characters have. If there were ever two characters that belong together it is definitely these two.
Ivy and Void's story is one of darkness, and one of finding your way to the light. The both of them are made for each other in more ways than one. Their dark tendencies compliment each other, and make for some very interesting moments.
Void bei
Barbara
Fantastic addition to the RB Tampa Chapter series. The author has given us a well written storyline that kept me engrossed in the action throughout the book. I loved the characters, many of which we met in Book 1 of the series, Defining Darkness. This is almost like two for one, as it’s not only Void and Ivy’s story but a secondary storyline involving the club “Business”. Ivy is this sweet virtuous woman, well at least in Void mind. But is she really or does this Ivy have a poisonous side as wel ...more
Kylee
Nov 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Luring Light is one that will take you on one hell of a ride. The light is there peaking under the door but the darkness is what looms, it makes your heart pound and your pulse race. Void is just that, no emotion felt and no emotion shown, that is until the sweet innocent Ivy falls into his arms. However as he pushes her away scared of tainting her, Ivy will show him that it is the darkness that lights her up. An action packed, gritty romance with chaos, drama and self discovery. Their story is ...more
Wendy Livingstone
Nov 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the 2nd story in this awesome series and is Void and Ivy / Poisonous Ivy’s story. Void is an apt name for this character as his upbringing as left him not expressing emotions, that is until Ivy and her sister Eve are rescued and brought to the club. Ivy is feisty and knows what she wants, and that is Void, and she has a huge heart but there is a darkness which she needs to unleash and that is where Poisonous Ivy comes out to play. These two are perfect for each other and Void will do wha ...more
Mary
Nov 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
The drama and intensity for the Tampa Royal Bastards MC always keeps me on my toes, never knowing what to expect next. Void strives to feel no emotions but meeting Ivy has him all tied up in knots. He wants to claim her but the ghosts from his past are haunting him and making him believe he isn’t good enough for her. Ivy seems like a sweet, innocent girl but she is tough as nails and is here to prove it for anyone that questions her. She has taken on some difficult jobs for the club which has gi ...more
Mandy
Nov 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Void is vp in his rbmc.Ivy is the president o'l lady's sister.When they saved both ladies they thought Ivy was a quiet shy woman but boy we were wrong.She calls to Void but with his past he can't go near her scarred he will hurt her.Ivy has other ideas she has a darkness in her that's trying to break free. Together they have so many issues. club drama .Can the get together with eveything going on ?Can they fight their demons? Can they find a balance for future? This is a wild ride .With many twi ...more
melanie allen
Nov 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
OMG this Royal Bastards Series is just getting better and better with each book. Luring Light is the newest book by K E Osborn this chapter is set in Tampa and is the story of Void and Ivy. Void is the VP the f Royal Bastards MC Tampa he’s full of darkness so when Ivy wants him he thinks he’s not good enough for her but what follows is Ivy proving herself to him and the club. This is such a thrilling and exciting story i read it in one sitting as I could put the book down I was so engrossed in t ...more
Linda
Nov 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The amazing cover, the amazing blurb caught my attention, but it was the words inside that made me stay!

More than that, I might just be back into the MC genre with Ivy and Void's story. They epitomized yin and yang!

The intensity that this genre brings, the steam, the dialogue! I'm checking out the first in the series and the next! Just loved this!

I received an advanced reader copy, and this is my honest and voluntary review.
« previous 1 3 next »

• Mafia Casanova
  • Holding On (Ruthless Sinners MC, #2)
  • Contingency Plan (Blackbridge Security, #3)
  • Wicked Idol
  • The Devil's Vow
  • Riding the Line (Devil's Knights 2nd Generation #2)
  • Doc (Ruthless Kings MC, #7)
  • Finding Frances
  • King of Souls (Verona Legacy, #2)
  • Prince of Hearts (Verona Legacy, #1)
  • Cohen (King's Descendants MC #5)
  • Coyote (Hawks MC: Next Generation, #1)
  • The Other Side of Blue
  • Lord of London Town (Adley Firm #1)
  • The Fae King's Curse (Between Dawn and Dusk #1)
  • Friends Who Move Couches
  • The Land Where Sinners Atone
  • Madman's Method (Madman Duet, #1)
With a flair for all things creative, International Bestselling Author K E Osborn, is drawn to the written word. Exciting worlds and characters flow through her veins, coming to life on the page as she laughs, cries, and becomes enveloped in the storyline right along with you. She's entirely at home when writing sassy heroines and alpha males that rise from the ashes of their pasts.

K E Osborn comf

Royal Bastards MC: Tampa, FL (3 books)
  • Defining Darkness (Royal Bastards MC: Tampa, FL, #1)
  • Seeking Shadows (Royal Bastards MC: Tampa, FL, #3)

News & Interviews