Start by marking “Conversations with the Past: How to Let Go of the Past, Redefine Your Present, and Create a Positive Future” as Want to Read:

Kindle Edition
Published June 22nd 2020

To ask other readers questions about Conversations with the Past, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Conversations with the Past

Start your review of Conversations with the Past: How to Let Go of the Past, Redefine Your Present, and Create a Positive Future
Grady
Sep 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
‘Every life has a walking moment’

California author Aura Imbarus earned her degrees in foreign languages, American and British Studies and World Humanities and became a licensed hypnotherapist and educator. Her work as a journalist and life coach has been honored by appearances on NBC, ABC, CNBC, Good Morning San Diego and Forbes Romania. She is president of California Ballet’s Advisory Council, founder of GROW Alliance (a Romanian-American Chamber of Commerce, and also founder of See Beyond.Live
R.K. Emery
Nov 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: non-fiction
Is your past inhibiting your future? We all have things in the past that could be affecting us in our daily life without us really understanding the toll they are taking.
This book does a great job of laying it out for the reader in a way that helps them connect with your past in a way that helps you heal and understand.
I loved the fact that this was an interactive read. The author gives you things to think about and reflect on as you go.
I found this to be a powerful and much needed read.
Gina Stamper
Oct 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: non-fiction
Oh my heart! This book was the deepest, thought-provoking, inspirational book I’ve read in quite a while. It really does what it says it will. You will open yourself up and put more thought into your past than you have before. It makes you think on things in life in the best way. Dr. Aura Imbarus comes across as very knowledgeable on the topic without seeming to preach to the reader. She’s very easy to like as a writer! I enjoyed this and have a fulfilled feeling after reading.
C. Gonzales
Oct 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: non-fiction
Part Self-Help and Part Memoir, this book really shows the authors vulnerability sharing real-life experiences of hers to help the reader.
The author not only delivers on the premise of the book, but it does it in an easy to understand way. I enjoyed the fact that there were many quotable elements and plenty of takeaways to get started on your own future.

This book will challenge you to face past experiences and combat them in a way that helps set you up for the future.
Samantha Turley
Nov 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: non-fiction
Sometimes you just need to let it go, although that is easier said than done.
Dr. Aura Imbarus does a great way of highlighting not only why it’s important, but how to begin moving forward and not looking back. Learn from it.
Full of her real life examples and inspirational moments, this is a great read that will make you look at yourself and your past and use that for motivation for the future.
Sian
Oct 30, 2020 rated it liked it
Genre: Memoir In Conversations with the Past
@AuraImbarus
shares the many emotional and spiritual experiences she's had over the years to help people discover their own purpose in life.
#rabtbooktours #ConversationswiththePast #AuraImbarus

Hannah Brooks
Nov 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book is so good. It tells the story of her hard life. But she somehow found beauty in it. She’s also my English teacher so I’m a little biased. But I love this book. It’s my top 1 of 2020
J
Sep 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received an ARC from Rainbow Ridge and the author through NetGalley. This book made a lot of sense to me because I too sit down and have a chat with my past self. This is Aura's memoir, her life began in Transylvania, Romania, and eventually, she moved to California. Her life experiences and life lessons will help many find their own purpose in life. As she says, if you have a curious mind and a willing heart it can and will be revealed to you.
This is the story of her life that will help so ma
gabmih
Jonathan Heil
Sep 05, 2020
Erin Madigan
Sep 06, 2020

• Sleeping With Shadows (Of Courts and Desires, #1)
  • Wasting Time (Physics, Lust and Greed #2)
  • The Mother Tree (sequel to Hungry Mother Creek)
  • Young, Broke, and Educated: A Discussion of Millennials, Finance, Economics and Poverty
  • Starfighter Rising: An Epic SciFi Adventure (Starfighter Rising Series Book 1)
  • The Butterfly Blueprint: How to Renew Your Mind and Grow Your Faith
  • Swipe to The Altar: Your 10-Step Roadmap to Finding True Love Online
  • Sea of Forgetfulness
  • Newark Minutemen
  • Marybeth, Hollister & Jane
  • Better Sleep, Happier Life: Simple Natural Methods to Refresh Your Mind, Body, and Spirit
  • The Perfect Revenge: The Dragonfly Rises (The Perfect Revenge, #1)
  • Journey to Hope (The Hope Trilogy Book 2)
  • Hell & Back (Outbreak Task Force #5)
  • What if?