Start by marking “Luna Conflicted (Luna Rising, #3)” as Want to Read:
Luna Conflicted (Luna Rising, #3)

Luna Conflicted

(Luna Rising #3)

So much in my life has changed…

At first, Axel, Xavier, and I were divided, but now we are on the run together from the Council to save our lives. Unfortunately, we collided with something so much WORSE in the process.

Werewolves thought that vampires no longer existed after they wiped them off the face of the planet…

...but it turns out that information was bullsh*t.

Vamp
Kindle Edition
Published June 26th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Luna Conflicted, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Luna Conflicted

Start your review of Luna Conflicted (Luna Rising, #3)
Nisareen
Oct 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
“Whoever or whatever saved you had to be supernatural, and strong at that, to have killed the vamps that attacked you guys. If we’re lucky, maybe they’ll show themselves soon.” - Natalie

In the previous instalment, Ruby, Xavier and Axel were forced to go on the run after Olcan’s nefarious plans for Ruby became clear. An hour into their journey, they were attacked by vampires and if not for the intervention of a dark shadow, Ruby would have had the life drained from her.

When Ruby regains conscio
Sheila Johnston
Jul 19, 2020 rated it did not like it
DNF

I had to take a break from this story for a while. It's dark, yes, but mainly because I can see where the relationship with Ruby & Axel was headed. Too soon. I've always been sickened when a story has an abusive Alpha-hole forgiven without any reasonable time passing or actions of atonement & heartfelt apology. Starvation, confinement in chains, surviving in your own filth, dragging by the hair, bruising, verbal abuse & threats, is not easily gotten over. Not physically or psychologically. He
Katheyer
Jun 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
„Luna Conflicted“ the third installment in the “Luna Rising Series” by Sara Snow, follows Ruby Saunders into the next chapter on her life. After being swallow into a reality of werewolves and shifter politics, and joggling her relationship with Xavier Blackwood, the giant and unpredictable monster and the eternal grim-wolf Axel (pun very much intended). Originally divided into two opposite factions, Axel and Xavier needs to fight together, not only because they are already linked though Ruby, bu ...more
Marjorie
Aug 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
It seems the primary conflict has finally been introduced! Huge curve ball thrown into everything that shadows the inter-pack conflict. This book focuses primarily on the supernatural, Ruby and Natalie's emerging powers and the danger the characters are facing. While the issues with Ruby and the two guys do surface from time to time, the romance takes a back seat to the main plot in this book. As someone who is not a fan of fated mates or bully romance that is fine by me. Also glad Ruby finally ...more
Al_owl
Jul 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This continues the nonstop adventures of Ruby, Xavier and Axel. Why is Ruby conflicted? Well in the first book we were introduced to the idea that no human had ever been mated with a werewolf and that no one had ever been mated to two werewolves. She is obviously head over heals in love with Xavier and she has a not love-hate relationship with Axel. She has a memory block that prevents her best friend from helping her determine her past life and who she is. She is starting to have non-human abil ...more
Tiffany Copple
Jan 25, 2021 rated it really liked it
4 stars for Luna Conflicted by Sara Snow. This is book three in the Luna Rising Series. This book picks up right where book two left us. Ruby, Xavier, and Axel are on the run and have found out the vampires are not extinct like they said. They are in a race to save themselves and their packs. Something is happening to Ruby and no one knows what. She is changing and not sure what she is becoming. I enjoyed how Ruby seemed to grow stronger in this book. I felt this book was filled with more suspen ...more
Billie
Jul 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a wonderful addition to this thrilling series!
Wonderful well written plot and story line that had me engaged from the start.
Love the well fleshed out characters and found them believeable.
Great suspense and action with wonderful world building that adds so much to the story.
Such a thrilling read that I couldn't put it down.
Can't wait to read more of these.
Recommend reading.

I read a complimentary advance copy of the book; this is my voluntary and this is my honest review.
Elis
Aug 16, 2020 rated it liked it
Slow going but picking up speed

This series has felt like it's been slow going. I feel like it could have gone a lot quicker without all the fluff but it is finally picking up and getting going. I like where this is now heading and Ruby is gaining strength and coming into herself. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Janine
Nov 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
Stephanie
Nov 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I have loved all the books in this series so far, and this is no exception. There are her mated werewolves and now vampires. Xavier Ruby and Axel all working together for the safety of their packs and their Luna Ruby. This book is exciting. I was given an ARC for this audible book and this is my honest review.
Sara Yonkers
Jan 20, 2021 rated it really liked it
This is similar to most others where the male tries to refuse the bond without completely rejecting the FMC, usually because of the back ground that something has happened to them. But then comes arounds and needs to make up for how he treated her and can't live without her. I will say I did enjoy it overall, but you can kind of guess what is coming. ...more
Kasey O'Connor
Mar 25, 2021 rated it really liked it
Decent

It entertained me. I find it interesting that in 3 books and 2 mates she’s only kissed a few times 1 of them despite being naked once. I still feel like she has no useful past. A detail is revealed to support a moment in the story only. I want to know where her sass, strength, sadness stems from too.
Lotty
Jun 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Intense!

WOW! Sara has done it again what a wonderful exciting book that I couldn't put down once I started it. I cannot wait to find out what Ruby actually is and what happens next in this thrilling series.
Samantha Wisher
Jul 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
AAAHHHHH

I have been saying this the entire time, this book series is AMAZING. It’s surprising, action packed, soooo much romance and drama. I legit love this series, it is the best I have read all year!!!
Kimberly Zirkle
Jul 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
Better than the first 2

Book 3 was definitely better than the first two. The story flowed easily and we learned a bit more about Ruby but not nearly enough. I was sad that Axel did not appear as much in book 3.
Lorstenita
Dec 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shocked

This is honestly not like most shifter books I’ve read!! So much action and so intense! To think I almost didn’t read this book because it’s a YA, omg!! I just can’t put these books down.
Kathy Zuercher Diveley
Dec 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ruby

The vampires are attacking killing humans and supernaturals. Natalie is almost drained by them, but Axel saves her. On the way to the safe place, they stop to eat and the vampires attack again. Ruby is somehow able to kill two of them by burning them from the inside out.
Rhiannon Plummer
Jan 20, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Easy read

Quick and easy read. This book DOES have some action in it! By action, I mean fighting scenes - but still entertaining. How the guys protect Ruby is great. Ruby does however start to break out of her shell at the end :)
Jeanie's Kindle
Feb 06, 2021 rated it did not like it
Shelves: rejected
DNF! I dislike needy females and this chic needs a diaper and a passy! She goes from one disaster to another in tears. There has been no character development in her backstory except that she is a orphan. This is book three for heavens sake. I am bored to death!
Ashley Hostetter
Mar 07, 2021 rated it it was ok
Hmm. This was my least favorite

I didn’t not enjoy this book at all in compared to the other two. I found a lot of inconsistencies in the writing and plot. Also ruby came across as super selfing in the book and making decisions that made no sense for the storyline.
Krystal gaston
Jul 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
i’m so curious to see how this story ends and what’s next with everything going on.
Elizabeth Koshinski
Jul 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

Love the story line and conflict . Can't wait to find out what she is and what she can do
Christine
Jul 19, 2020 rated it liked it
Fun fun fun

Really starting to get into the plot now! Still are getting more and more questions with no answers yet though.
Amy
Jul 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Holy smokes

Wow just wow. Hard to put down. I have been going from one to the next with no stopping. I'm on to number 4
Dena
Jul 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
Finally ruby kicks butt

Oh wow this is finally getting good. We are starting to see how Ruby fits into the supernatural community. I am so excited.
Lynn's books
Jul 31, 2020 rated it it was ok
Meh

We learn a little more but not a lot. The triangle is at a stand still, seemingly. I really think this whole series could have been wrapped up into one book.
Kelly Tarbuck
Aug 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great

I've loved reading this series so far couldnt put them down cant wait to read the next book hope you all enjoy reading it as much as I have
Sylvia Adams
Sep 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great writing

Loved this story. Wow great twist. What is She? I thought maybe an Enchanted but maybe she’s a different kind of supernatural.
Brandi Hillsgrove
Sep 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Awesome book

Love this book must read the rest I am so hooked on the series I just can’t put it down
Amber
Sep 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
OMG

This was so good! I love where this story is going. It's a thrilling fast paced right full of awesomeness.

• Luna Captured (Luna Rising, #2)
  • Luna Rising (Luna Rising, #1)
  • Rising Sun (New Moon, #3)
  • Dominion (Shifters of Consequence, #4)
  • Blood Moon (New Moon, #2)
  • Shifted Rule (The Wolves of Forest Grove, #3)
  • Triumph (Shifters of Consequence, #3)
  • Legacy (Shifters of Consequence, #2)
  • A Secret for a Secret (All In, #3)
  • A Favor for a Favor (All In, #2)
  • Twice Bitten (New Moon #1)
  • Survivor (Shifters of Consequence, #1)
  • Torn (Shifters of Consequence, #5)
  • Broken Bond (Claimed by Wolves, #2)
  • Shifted Soul (The Wolves of Forest Grove, #2)
  • Faerie's Killer (Kit Melbourne Book 4)
  • A Hollywood Bride (Ryder & Paige #2; Billionaires' Brides of Convenience #2)
  • Phoenix Team Two: Protected (Mythical Alliance #2)

Luna Rising (5 books)
  • Luna Rising (Luna Rising, #1)
  • Luna Captured (Luna Rising, #2)
  • Luna Darkness (Luna Rising, #4)
  • Luna Chosen (Luna Rising, #5)

News & Interviews