Start by marking “Proposition #2 (Illicit Deals #2)” as Want to Read:
Proposition #2 (Illicit Deals #2)

Proposition #2

(Illicit Deals #2)

Leo wants more of Cadence, and he's willing to do anything to have her again.
Cadence is still desperate for money, and just as desperate for Leo, though she won't admit it.
He waits until the perfect moment to strike, offering a deal too good to refuse, but will Cadence risk it? Can she take the chance of losing more of herself to him in order to save her family?
Kindle Edition
Published November 1st 2020

To ask other readers questions about Proposition #2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Proposition #2

Start your review of Proposition #2 (Illicit Deals #2)
Deanna
Nov 04, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
So usually i hate a book with a cliffhanger. I just read so many books that it is hard to remember them by the time the next one is published. Leann Ryans is the exception for me. Her characters are always so memorable for me. They are so intriguing and well written that I never forget them. I was expecting this book to be the last one but as it happily turns out there will be another book in the world. I so can't wait to get that book and see where else Leo and Candence story takes them. They a ...more
Ana Elena
Oct 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Now that they've been reunited with their favorite characters, the readers will be tremendously happy to find out how the story is going to unfold.
And seeing how Cadence and Leo navigate this heartfelt tale so full of surprisingly unexpected twists and turns, the readers will be sure to greatly enjoy all the deliciousness this story has to offer.
I had no idea this was going to be part two of three, so I have to say I’m a bit disappointed. I H A T E cliffhangers. I’m just one of those readers that reads so much that it’s hard to keep up unless the parts of the story are released in a timely manner. According to the end of this book, the last part will be released in 2021.

The story continues with Leo and Cadence, a few new characters are introduced, but not until the very end. I’m glad Madame made an appearance! This part of the story con
Suzan E
Nov 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Proposition #2 is the continuation of Cadence and Leo's story. The money Cadence earned from the auction and her one night with Leo has all gone; she is managing with her two jobs to keep her family fed, but her brother is off to college soon and her mother is on new - expensive - medication and Cadence is struggling again. Leo has not got over her, and offers her another chance to earn money, but she is afraid he sees her as a whore. He doesn't. Despite his criminal background, Leo is an honour ...more
The Aqua Pisces
Nov 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
I really enjoy the series. I enjoyed reading from both characters pov’s. Cadence strives to take care of her mom and brother she’s hard working and her family means everything to her. Now we have Leo who is pretty much obsessed in a good way with Cadence, he respects her reasons for not getting her family involved with his mafia side of business but what she doesn’t know is that he will make her all his, he wants her and wants to marry her even if that means in hoping to get her knocked up! Wink ...more
Sue Philips
Oct 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Continuation of Proposition #1.
Cadence is still having financial problems and Leo still wants her. She is determined to go it on her own, and I must say, I feel proud of her for trying. But she is going to have to come to the realization that nobody says No to Leo. She goes to see him with a proposition of her own, but Leo ain't having a bar of that. Things start to spiral out of control for Cadence and she soon finds herself back in the whirlpool that is Leo's life. What will happen between th
Patricia Hoffstaetter
Nov 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: finished-reading
The continuation of the storyline from “Proposition: Illicit Deals #1” to this book “Proposition: Illicit Deals #2” is smoothly done & covers a mob boss (Leo Galleon) who is definitely quite determined to claim a hardworking, independent young woman (Cadence Green) for his own.
This plot is quite intriguing & filled with some unexpected incidents. The characters are interesting & have good chemistry between them.
There is: Cadence’s younger brother (Michael), mafia, financial issues, drama, twist
Sara Munoz
Nov 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This well-written book 2 in a 3 part series called the Illicit Deals Series and it was short, sexy and even a little sweet story that ends on another cliffhanger. This author has developed these characters and story and I cannot wait to read the third book to see how the story ends. This story has drama, twists, turns, intrigue, suspense, desperation, a proposition, obsessions, defiance, manipulations, temptations, steam and surprises. It comes with trigger warnings as it is a little darker than ...more
Badh
Nov 23, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a great followup to the first book and gives us a look at how well Leo and Cadence lasted through their first encounter and what happens next. We get to see how they are doing now that it's been a month since they were together, and how stubborn each of them are at their own beliefs.

I still lake Cadence, but I think that her pride and her stubbornness are going to be the end of her, and not in a good way, if you know what I mean.

Leo is a good man who wants to take good care of her. He
Michelle
Nov 05, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Cadence and Leo shared one night, a night in which Cadence can clear up the mess her younger brother got himself into. What they didn't count on was wanting more. However, Cadence knows Leo's lifestyle isn't a safe one and she needs to keep herself safe from the kind of heartache a man like Leo can inflict. Will she give in or will she do some chasing herself?

Love the chemistry between these two. When they are together, it's explosive! The author does such a great job with the small amount of ti
Jackie Moore
Nov 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I like where the story is going for the characters in this book. I know this one ends in a pretty big cliffy, but I seriously can't wait for the next book to come out and to find out what happens next! This author always has a way of pulling me in and keeping me interested and this one is no exception. And the characters are so interesting to read. Leo is totally in love with Cadence and I love how he gets her to give him another chance and proposition. Totally recommend even with the cliffhange ...more
Darcy Smith
Nov 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved the story and how it proceeded. Yes, it does end in a cliffhanger but the story leading up to is fantastic. Cadence has grown a bit more in the story and I love how she sticks to her morals. Leo is so protective and caring that he just draws you in. The story is full of drama and keeps you engaged in it. Yes, it is a quicker read but it is beautifully written and the flow of the story matches perfectly. There are a few characters from the first book that add a nice element to the story. ...more
Kerri Vogel
Nov 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
Last time Cadence went to Leo to save her brother. Now he's had a taste and doesn't want to let go. Cadence now has to balance her own desires against her obligations to her family. There's also a mystery unfolding around Leo's business that has the potential to blow up their whole relationship. These two heat up the sheets again and a wonderful continuation of the the first book. It does end on a cliffhanger. ...more
Dennis
Feb 03, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: bdsm
Great Sequel to Proposition #1

This is really fine sequel to Proposition #1' it continues the same characters and continues their story. I think it does a good job and the reader is not left hanging too badly with a critical cliffhanger rather you are left with a HFN ending in some way. It is not exactly clear as to how the story will end, but I had loads of reading so far. One really needs to read Proposition #1 first, but is a good story as well. I recommend this book.
Whiskeylily
Nov 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
Kelly Bugler
Oct 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Brilliant read!
So this book starts shortly after the last one! Not much time has passed but enough that the mind lingers where it shouldnt.
Cadence is still working way too much for little return whilst trying her hardest to look out for her family.
Leo is still king of the roost, lording over his empire, but still his mind just wont stop jumping to memories of Cadence.
This was a brilliant book and i cannot wait for the next!!!
Marykate
Nov 03, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
After their steamy night together, Cadence is adamant that she will never go back to Leo, no matter how much she still thinks of him. However, her family’s debt is still a crushing burden, and Cadence is once again in a desperate situation. Leo is more than willing to let Cadence dangle from his hook, willing to let her believe that she is living a life free of him. But time has run out and Leo is determined to make Cadence his forever.

Jeanne Richardson
Nov 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is the 4th book I've read written by Leann Ryans; she has done a great job at writing a good short story; I can’t wait to read more of her books.

Sharon
Nov 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is book 2 in a 3-part series, so you really need to read part one first. It’s another short book but it’s not short on story. Candence and Leo’s relationship continues to develop. The book does end with a cliffhanger so roll on 2021 for the third installment.

Sara
Oct 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! The story starts up almost immediately where the last book ended and sucks you in from page 1. A big part of why I like this book (and series) is the way the hero treats the heroine with such respect, despite the circumstances which would allow him to take advantage of her. As usual the last page had me breathless with anticipation for the next installment.
Deb
Nov 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
A good continuation from the first book in this series. It had amazing chemistry and I could feel their emotions and the pull they felt towards each other. I liked this story and hope to read the next book in the series.

I requested a copy of this book so I could provide an honest review.
Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
Nov 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I liked this book. The story was well written and flowed beautifully. The characters were well defined within the story and they had such great chemistry. I loved the ending. If you like the works of this wonderful author, then this book is a must-read.
Elvira
Dec 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The characters are well developed and engaging and the storyline is intriguing and kept me turning the pages. While the storyline flowed smoothly throughout the pages.

Michelle Claypot_Reads
I’m really enjoying these characters. Blossom definitely has more spine than Leo is used to. Their chemistry is fantastic and that ending!!
ariel gonzalez
Stephanie
Mar 12, 2021
Felicia
Dec 21, 2020

• Untouched Omega (Alpha Elite #4)
  • Ravished
  • Unbalanced Omega (Alpha Elite #3)
  • Unnatural Omega (Alpha Elite #2)
  • Feast (Ukkur Mates #2)
  • Undone Omega (Alpha Elite #5)
  • Snake Snack: An Instalove Snake Shifter Romance( Cocky Cobras Book 2)
  • Psy (Alien Castaways #3)
  • Alien's Prize Bride: A Sci Fi Alien Romance (Celestial Brides Book 1)
  • The Devil's Pit (Paranormal Prison, #1)
  • Pumpkin King
  • Zar (Galaxy Gladiators #1)
  • Hindsight's a Witch (Guild of Guardians, #2)
  • Delinquents Turned Fugitives (Pinnacle, #2)
  • Unknown Omega (Alpha Elite, #1)
  • Oath of the Alpha (Blood Rites Duet, #2)
  • The Test (The 4 Horsemen, #2)
  • Deviant Games (The Controllers, #8)
Wife and mother of three, I spend my days negotiating for my sanity with a tiny terrorist I created while trying to cook, clean, read, and write my own books. Facebook is the best place to find me or you can sign up for my newsletter here(http://eepurl.com/gE-ysv) to keep up with current and upcoming projects as well as special promotions and such.

I grew up on Sci-fi and Fantasy books with some of

Illicit Deals (2 books)
  • Proposition #1 (Illicit Deals #1)

News & Interviews