Start by marking “The Replacement War (My Favorite Band #6)” as Want to Read:
The Replacement War  (My Favorite Band #6)

The Replacement War

(My Favorite Band #6)

Bestselling author Lisa Suzanne's rock star romance has lovers becoming enemies when a weekend fling turns into the competition of their lives.

I haven’t even earned the position yet and I’m already living like a rock star. I spend my weekend on someone else’s dime in a swanky Los Angeles hotel with a gorgeous woman. She’s looking for a fling, so I give her what she wants.
Published by Books by LS, LLC (first published August 10th 2020)

Start your review of The Replacement War (My Favorite Band #6)
Meredith Wilson
Jul 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020-arcs
The Replacement War is the latest full-length rock star romance by one of my all-time favorite authors, Lisa Suzanne. In this novel we meet Gage Hoffman and Lexi Weber who are vying to replace Kane as the new bassist for the popular rock band, MFB. You may remember Kane from Lisa's last book, It's Only Temporary. While MFB was on a hiatus, he agreed to play for the label's newest up and coming artist, Ruby Ray. They fell in love, he left MFB to join her band permanently, and here we are.

Gage hai
Doris
Aug 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Exceptional Book!!!

This is for any rock star lovers out there. This author has added yet another book to her MFB (My Favorite Band) series and it just gets better every time…if that’s possible. The guys from MFB are looking for a bassist to replace Kane’s sudden departure and they do it by way of another season of their reality t.v. show. They bring ten people into a mansion and set up various challenges to find their next bass player.

Gage was the bassist for a Motley Crue cover band in Vegas an
Korie Chapman
Jul 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I really loved this story! The chemistry between the characters just drew me right in and gave me all the feels. I couldn't put it down once I started it. Can't wait to see more of these characters in future stories! ...more
Arell Rivers
Jul 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book has it ALL ~ humor, angst, sexy times, reality Tv, and snappy dialogue! I stayed up until 4 am to finish it, and wasn't disappointed. Lisa Suzanne has really outdone herself with this great novel. She's now been put on my "must buy now" list. 10 stars!! ...more
Jul 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I will never get enough of this world. I adored the Vail crew, but MFB also has a huge chunk of my heart. Gage and Lexi’s story was different than any other rock story I’ve read. Gage is swoon worthy and Lexi is a true southern belle. Lisa Suzanne nailed it again!
Nicki - The Overflowing Bookcase
Holy crap 5 stars are not enough!! This book had it all.
Beautifully written characters - check
A storyline that sucked me in from the opening pages - check
Angst, lies, deception - check
Moments that I wanted to smack Gage upside the head - check
The need to crawl into the book and give Lexi and Gage a hug - check

With each and every book in this series Lisa Suzanne has created one masterpiece after the other. I thought my favorite was Adam's - no wait maybe my favorite was Dax's - then just wow it w
Mommy’s Book Escape
Jul 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The Replacement War has to be one of my favorite reads by Lisa Suzanne. I wish I could give it more than a 5 star rating. Lisa rocks Gage and Lexi’s not so friendly romance. Their weekend hookup is hot and steamy mixed with deception. Once they learn the truth about each other is all out war.
Gage is a bassist for a Motley Crue cover band. He’s happy with this gig but still wants more. He is your typical noncommittal musician when it comes to relationships.
Lexi is also a bassist but in a local
Jen (jensdreamylittlereads)
Aug 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
I have been a big fan of Lisa Suzanne's rockstar romances since the first trilogy of Mark and Reese. The Replacement War is the last story of the MFB world and I adored everything about it.

I loved Gage and Lexi's story. It really was perfect end to this great rockstar series. It was sexy, fun, emotional, and romantic. I love the Vail world Lisa Suzanne has created and each book got better and better. And although I’m sad that this is the last book, I’m sure this is not the last we will of the V
Claudia Pinillos
Aug 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book has everything I love. I'm a huge fan of MFB already, they are My Favorite Band, so any time I get to see them again, I'm happy. It also has a reality show competition aspect and I'm a sucker for that.

Gage and Lexi are both in the race to become MFB's new bass player. The only problem is that they just spent the weekend getting to know each other and lying about why they're in LA. I hate that they had that misunderstanding from their first meeting at the competition because it set up
Angela's Book Addiction
The Replacement War by Lisa Suzanne is a standalone, contemporary, enemies to lovers, rock star romantic comedy told mostly in first person, dual POV. Dax (Take My Heart) also had four POV chapters dispersed throughout the book. The story follows two musicians, Gage and Lexi, as they compete on a reality TV show to win a position as the newest member of famous rock band, MFB (My Favorite Band).

This is the final MFB standalone. Previous books tell the love stories of the other band members. I
Jay
Aug 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 swoon filled stars! This book is non stop enjoyment from start to finish! From their first meeting, Gage and Lexi have instant chemistry. I love the setting that Gage and Lexi’s relationship is tested and how we get to to see into their thoughts through the confessionals.

An angst filled competition with a bit of sabotage! This is a page turner that brought the feels hard! Loved it! Motley Crew and Nashville have my heart! Another great addition to Lisa’s rock band world!
Patricia
Aug 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Hot! Hot! Hot!
A great ending to a series for all rockstar lovers~

This author has hooked me with the wonderful characters along with the heart she brings to the pages. All I can say is if you want love band books, this series bypassed my expectations and I think this may be one to sink your teeth into :)
Heather Navarre
About 5 books a year blow me away and have me wishing stars went higher than 5.

This book was absolute perfection! I am not sure I have the words to convey how much I loved it.

Lexi and Gage make this book phenomenal with everything the do and say. I smiled a lot during this book, chuckled a few times, got mad a few times and cried a time or two.

It was a fresh perspective on romance. A TV reality show that we’ve seen a lot of in the past few books and a competition for a spot in a huge band.

I l
M.E. Carter
I haven't had so much fun reading a book in a long time! ...more
Kirsty Lyon
Jul 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I opened the book and settled in, knowing that with all her books Lisa takes you on a ride.

Well, what I did not know was that this would be the best ride to date.
Intrigue, suspense and a few face palm moments.
I was hooked from the start and could not put it down. It will take me a little while to get over saying goodbye (am I?) ftom the characters and recovering from this book hangover.
Jul 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I have really enjoyed reading the MFB series and seeing how the guys have ended up. Agreed that having a "replacement" didn't set well with a lot of us but Lisa has done great in this one.
MFB has invited a group of people to interview/play and compete for a spot in their band. In this group we meet Gage and Lexi who met at the hotel while waiting for the week to start. They really hit it off and spent the weekend together but neither one told the other the truth of why they were there in LA. Th
Kimberly Stamiti
Jul 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Chasing their once in a lifetime dreams of playing bass guitar for the world famous rock group, MFB, Gage, Lexi and eight others uproot their lives and move to LA.

Two anonymous strangers share a weekend hotel hookup leaving both wanting more so they decide to meet again in the future when they are both free...or not.

They had no idea what fate had in store for them.

A reality show, a competition, the shock, the pranks, the lies, the angst, The Replacement War has it all. The hasty words, bitterswe
Elyn Sulger
"This is War"
MFB is one of my favorite Rock bands to read about. Lisa Suzanne never disappoints her readers. The Replacement War is an awesome, well written continuation of the Band's life, love, angst, steam, ups and downs. This book continues the band's reality show with a contest to replace their bass player. What a cool idea and it draws you into their lives once again. A big surprise occurs when Lexi and Gage discover, after a hookup, that they are competing against each other in the conte
Thalia | NightlyReadandTea
Jul 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-2020
I love MFB. I absolutely love these boys and seeing them grow through each of these stories. I actually didn’t finished Kane’s story but didn’t let that spoil my fun for this book. This could be read without reading the other books however I think you will have a much deeper appreciation for the characters if you read their books. That being said, Gage and Lexi were so fun to read about! From their individual introductions I knew I’d enjoy this read. Their chemistry was undeniable, and I loved s ...more
Tracey
Jul 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh wow, I don’t think I’ve ever read a “lovers to enemies” story before but what an enjoyable and unique read it was! I have read every book in this series by this author and they keep getting better and better. Lexi and Gage’s journey has all the feels—I laughed, I cried, I got angry at each of them at different times, and cheered for both of them throughout the book. Lisa certainly knows how to write a rock romance but she always throws in a different twist. The reality show aspect was written ...more
Jul 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fist book by Lisa Suzanne and I’m hooked. The Replacement War was so much more than an incredible Love Story. Gage and Lexi both get the opportunity to compete for a spot in a famous band on a Reality TV Show. They meet in a hotel bar and sparks fly and so do lies. This book will keep you turning pages to see the pranks, the lies, the lust and the jealousy that is happening. Grab this book because you will fall in love with Gage and Lexi.
Closet Romance Reader
Jul 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh how I love MFB land!!(Don’t worry if you haven’t jumped in yet, The Replacement War can be read as a stand-alone but these guys are too good to pass up!) Honestly, 5 stars is not enough for this stunning tale! It hit me with all the feels! It was light and fun yet still made me shed several tears! Loved, loved, loved!! And oh so sexy!!

Gage and Lexi thought they only had one night together but fate had other plans.

After finding out they were competing for the same prize, Gage wasn’t the nicest
Juli Hall
Jul 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is my favorite book in the MFB series. Gage and Lexi met just before they were to start filming a reality show for MFB to find a replacement for their bassist. Not knowing they were both doing the show. They fell hard for each other. When they see each other at the show things go array. They’re both fighting for their dream job but also their feelings for each other. This book hooked me from the start. Loved everything, the storyline, characters and the angst. Highly recommended.
Lucy Ozuna
Jul 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
First and foremost...I’m so happy there wasn’t a cliffhanger. I was waiting for it and glad there wasn’t one. Whew!! I love my boys from MFB including Kane, but Gage and Lexi...oh my!! These two were like moths drawn to to flame, but were so damn stubborn. These two are going to drive you crazy, but you’ll understand why they acted the way did and what was going on in their hearts. Then she’s throws a wrench into the book with Tyler. 😳 Tyler you ask... you have to keep reading to find out. 😬 Lis ...more
Tammy
Jul 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I love the MFB boys, and this whole series took us on the most amazing journey. Still sad they need a replacement, but holy what an amazing read this was! Best book in the series to date. Of course I knew once I started I would not, could not put it down. Gage and Lexi, made for one heck of a story. These two, the chemistry, the sass just drew me right into the story. Another 5 plus star read!
Zoe
The Replacement War
Lisa Suzanne
My Favourite Band or MFB need to find a new bass player. With all the right connections they come up with a novel way of filling the vacancy. What could be better than a reality TV show tracking their progress with the winner snagging the coveted spot?
Gage is in a Motley Crue cover band, he dreams of more, he writes songs and loves music. His comfort zone is playing a part, impersonating, “All we’ll ever be is men playing dress up.” He thinks he just run of the m
Becky Claxon
Jul 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ms. Suzanne is the master at writing stories about bands. If you read the last book, you will remember that Kane left the band. Now MFB is looking for a bass replacement. How exciting is it to have all the contestants come to LA and live in the same house as they compete for the position and the show is recorded! It was so romantic that Gage and Lexi met up the weekend before the tryouts. Since they had to sign NDA’s neither knew the other was a contestant. What a weekend the two had. It had to ...more
Sammi Dyer
Jul 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What do you choose, when dreams and hearts are at stake?! When being a rockstar is what you have always wanted and desired most?!Are you willing to laid everything on the line when a once in a lifetime chance is within reach?! .......but suddenly there is even more at stake.... Lexi, Gage and eight other contestants competing for the bassist spot for a famous band will have to decide just that... there will be Anguish, Sabotage, Mean Spirited Distractions (That will have you laughing out loud), ...more
Kayleigh Woods
HOLY. BUCKETS!!

Gage Hoffman is offered the chance of a lifetime- travel to Los Angeles, California, and fight for the chance to be the replacement bassist for one of his all-time favorite bands, MFB. Of course that would mean leaving his impersonator gig and blackjack job, and his hookup buddy, Kelly. But getting a grand a day, playing music for MFB, being on television, and fighting to prove his worth as a bassist? Gage quickly accepts, and gets ready for the challenge. But he also meets a char
Jennifer Shirah
Jul 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! I enjoy Ms. Suzanne’s characters in all of her books and she did not fail me in this new one. When we meet Lexi and Gage they are both at points where they are struggling to make their careers take off and both are gifted with an amazing opportunity to make this happen. Along the way, they meet each other and find something they were not looking for. Unfortunately their career opportunity puts them in direct competition with each other. At different points in the book I was #T ...more
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• My Night with a Rockstar
  • Rebel Heir (Vancity Villains, #2)
  • Lovely Madness (Players #4)
  • Office Grump (Bad Chicago Bosses, #1)
  • Tempted
  • Bass (Saving Tate #3)
  • Evil Love
  • A Filthy Engagement (Filthy Line #2)
  • Looking to Score (#UofJ #1)
  • Exodus (The Ravenhood, #2)
  • Scars & Silver Linings
  • You Really Got Me (Rock Star Romance, #1)
  • Well this Sucks
  • Torn Apart (Torn and Bound Duet, #1)
  • Sing With Me (Saving Tate #1)
  • Unraveling Him (Bailey Brothers, #3)
  • Love Under Quarantine
  • Dare To Tempt (Dare Nation, #2)
Lisa Suzanne is a romance author who resides in Arizona with her husband and two kids. She’s a former high school English teacher and college composition instructor. When she's not chasing or cuddling her kids, she can be found working on her latest book or watching reruns of Friends.

My Favorite Band (6 books)
  • Take My Heart (My Favorite Band #1)
  • The Benefits of Bad Decisions  (My Favorite band #2)
  • Waking Up Married (My Favorite Band #3)
  • Driving Me Crazy  (My Favorite Band #4)
  • It's Only Temporary  (My Favorite Band #5)