Start by marking “Stealing Kisses With a King (Kings of Carolina #3)” as Want to Read:
Stealing Kisses With a King (Kings of Carolina #3)

Stealing Kisses With a King (Kings of Carolina #3)

He makes my heart do the tango and my head want to explode. In other words, it’s just another day working for Prince Malcolm.

ALICE:
Give me a problem and I’ll fix it. That’s what I do. The trick is remaining calm and preparing oneself for any eventuality. But even I failed to anticipate my former boss, Malcolm, crossing an ocean to bribe me for my help. He insists I’m the o
Published October 14th 2020 by Rolling Hearts Press

To ask other readers questions about Stealing Kisses With a King, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Stealing Kisses With a King

Start your review of Stealing Kisses With a King (Kings of Carolina #3)
lowkeyreader
Oct 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is a good rom-comedy. It has a good story line and characters. Malcolm and Alice have good chemistry too. That makes the story more enjoyable. I have not read the previous books from the series, but it's still enjoyable and I couldn't put it down.

Pick this one up if you want some good rom-com!
Sharon Moritz-rosenthal
Oct 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I received a free ARC copy of this book from the author prior to release and am voluntarily leaving a review.

This is my first time reading this author and series. This is book 3 in the series and one and two feature two characters connected to this story, Leo and Ruby. This story is a standalone and has a happy for now ending.

The main male character in this story is 27 year old, Malcolm who is about to become king of his European nation in three weeks time. He is suffering because he lost his as
Jeraca
Oct 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
I received this free eARC novel from the author and Wildfire Marketing Solutions. This is my honest review.

Malcolm and Alice were such an odd bunch that you can help but root for them! This is the first book I've read by this author, and while these characters are new to their own book, this is part of a series. I'm not sure if reading the previous two books about Malcolm's brother, Leo, would have cleared up some confusing bits in the novel, but I definitely don't think you have to read the ot
Sonja Ton
Oct 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Alice and Malcolm are finally getting their own book. After reading the first two books in this series I already had a serious crush on Alice and a fondness for the charming and clueless baby man Malcolm has appeared to be.

Being a crown prince doesn’t build character when everyone goes above and beyond to make your life easier. Fortunately he has his twin brother and his sister to try to ground him.

His assistant Alice left him due to his actions in the previous book. Now he’s totally miserable
Closet Romance Reader
Oct 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
I was so excited to read Mal’s book. I have been patiently waiting to get my hands on it and loved every second! Stealing Kisses With A King was the third book in Sylvie’s Kings of Carolina series. It was sweet, magical, and super swoony!

Alice was a planner, she dotted her i’s and crossed her t’s, but her heart had a mind of its own. It decided to fall in love...and not just with anybody but somebody who was about to become king, not to mention, her boss! She tried to fight it but she knew she
~lil maso~
Oct 15, 2020 rated it really liked it

Alice left her job as his assistant and he wants her back. We are left wondering if romantically or is it because she’s really good at her job (which she is by the way). He travels halfway across the world to woo her back.

She’s a little confused by the gesture, he flew by commercial (very sweet) but bought her flowers which
Autum (Escape between the Covers)
Shelves: 2020-reads

I received an arc of this book from Wildfire marketing and the author in exchange for an honest review. Let me start by saying Sylvie is a new author for me and the storyline attracted me.

Alice was once the administrative assistant to a prince. While she did this job for a few years she came to realize. That she had fallen for the prince who would be crowned king. So she resigns which hey, I understand. She wanted to do the right thing, and put distance between them. Moving across the continent
crazyyummy
Oct 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is the first book that I've read from Sylvie Stewart so I didn't know what to expect from her, but surprisingly, I enjoyed this book very much.

First of all, this book is pretty hilarious for me and it kinda reminds me of the K-Drama What's Wrong With Secretary Kim? Also, when we talk about the characters, I truly adore both of them especially Alice and Malcolm. In this book, Alice is such a sophisticated woman and very mature because not only that she knows how to handle her job excellentl
Jean
Oct 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is book three in The King's of Carolina Series and it is Malcolm and Alice's story and wow what a story it is. Malcolm's coronation was in three weeks and he was so stressed and the only person who can calm him is Alice who used to be his assistant but she has left and took his calmness with her and now he needs it back so he is going to do everything that is possible to get Alice back at his side. Alice left Malcolm as she couldn't stay there any longer as she was in love with him and she ...more
Laura Jackson
Oct 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book ..Malcolm and Alice finally get a book and what a book it is !

Alice, who feels she has one sided feelings for her boss ... Malcolm , who just misses Alice ...

I laughed a lot during this book.. I thought Malcolm was a little clueless at times.. but Alice wanting to be professional resigns and moves back home .. and Malcolm needs her, he just thinks it’s because no one works like her.. their chemistry and banter is so captivatingly charming and definitely swoon worthy at time
Melena Torretta
Oct 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
Sylvie Stewart has been on my TBR list for awhile now, and I am glad I finally jumped in to read one of her books.

I was drawn in by the blurb and Alice and Malcolm's story was sweet, funny, and entertaining. Malcolm grows a lot and it was nice to see his and Alice's relationship evolve. Alice was a great heroine and I could totally understand her feelings/frustrations with Malcolm.

Even though I hadn't read the first two books in the series I wasn't didn't feel like I was missing anything. I am
Rachael
Title: Stealing Kisses with a King
Author: Sylvie Stewart

Review:
This was such a great book!

Alice. There were times you wanted to shaken some sense into her, but for the most part her character grew into themselves very well by the end.

Malcolm. I also wanted to shake this character a lot and maybe a slap on occasion. He definitely had no filter, but he grew in me by the end. He also had great character development.

Alice & Malcolm. Geeze talk about needing someone to spell it out sometimes. It mak
Brenda Moser
Oct 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The third book in the series brings Alice and Malcolm's story . Alice is the fixer of all Malcolm's shenanigans but quits to save herself some heartache, being she's in secretly in love with him. Malcolm is lost without her and needs her to get him through to his coronation as King. The author does a great job developing their story and bringing them together. She takes you on an emotional journey watching theses opposites connecting and coming together. There's tons of laughter and love and I e ...more
Stacy
Oct 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow!!! I loved this book so much and it came as a shock. This is my second book from Sylvie Stewart and its sooooooo good!! THIS is what you're looking for in a rom com-- hilarious royals, hijinks and just overall lighthearted comedy. Prince Malcom is a player and Alice is the wonderful assistant who is in love with him. However, his antics made her quit and move across the ocean and Prince Malcom is desperate to get her back. Prince Malcom & Alice = Perfection.

I received a free copy of this boo
Terri Zumbrook
Oct 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is a story with a lot of dialogue and energy from the first page. The characters use British vernacular so being an American it has that European flavor many of us enjoy.

Prince Malcom is on the fast track to coronation but isn’t quite ready commitment-wise and maturity -wise. Alice, his Uber-efficient PA left him for reasons unknown to him, and he’s lost without her and decides a way to get her back to his country.

The story continues with Alice and Malcom trying to come to terms independent
Jennifer Pierson
Oct 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
I'm very new to the Sylvie Stewart world but what I've read by her has been entertaining. Alice is the assistant to Prince Malcolm, but when she started catching feelings, she left her position because she's very responsible like that and I loved her. Malcolm kind of came off selfish when he wasn't making me laugh with all of his pitiful behavior after she left (He is spoiled royalty) and he truly doesn't realize why it bothers him so much. He decides to come to her to try & bribe her to come ba ...more
Phyl
Oct 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
The prince is a bit clueless. I take that back he’s a lot clueless, he really does need things spelled out for him. It’s kinda endearing and frustrating all at the same time. Alice left her job as his assistant and he wants her back. We are left wondering if romantically or is it because she’s really good at her job (which she is by the way). He travels half way across the world to woo her back. She’s a little confused by the gesture, he flew by commercial (very sweet) but bought her flowers whi ...more
Susan
Oct 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
This book brings us Alice and Malcolm. Malcolm is a prince, first in line for the King as his father is no longer able to reign. Alice was/is his assistant, and when she leaves, he doesn't know what to do. There is just something about Alice that he can't get out of his mind. Alice, loves Malcolm, but she doesn't think he even know she exists other than being his assistant. When Malcolm asks Alice to come back, she reluctantly does so, and the closer the time comes for Malcom's coronation, Malco ...more
mum.reader.dreamer.4life
Oct 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
Stealing Kisses With a King is a beautifully written royal rom-com story that will have you entertained, smiling, laughing out loud, swooning, feeling frustrated at times, and have you truly rooting for Mal and Alice. These two have had a connection and chemistry since meeting however have fought it from the beginning. Their journey to a HEA while a slow burn riddled with sweet, hilarious, cute, and angsty moments, is worth it to reach the beautiful ending.
This is a first Sylvie Stewart book for
Rina's Reads
Oct 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
Yuuuuuus!
I’ve been hanging out for this book for what feels like forever! And, Sylvie didn’t disappoint.
She blends humour, swoon, and heart to give you an addicting and enjoyable read.

Alice.... I want to be her when I grow up. She is fabulous.
Mal grew on me (after reading the first two books in the series he wasn’t my favourite person) and by the end I was totally swooning.

Cate at Fiction Beer & Cupcakes
Oct 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
I received an ARC for review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

Malcom is a freaking riot. OMG. He cannot handle being without Alice for nothing.

Alice new she had to resign from her position with Malcolm as her feelings were getting too strong to ignore.

The chemistry these two have is bonkers. They belong together and balance one another out perfectly.

This book was hilarious and something I needed to read with everything going on. Sometimes you just need a good laugh and Sylvie Stewart na
Tina
Oct 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
Malcolm and Alice don't seem as if they would ever be a match. In reality she is his perfect match. The balance he needs to be the king he is meant to be.
I received this book as an ARC and am providing my honest review. I am glad we finally get to read Malcoms story. It did take me a little while to get into the book but when a did, I couldn't put it down. I would recommend this book for anyone who enjoys laughter with their romance.
Jkcrimm
Oct 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Have you been waiting for Mals story??? After reading Leo’ and Ruby’s story I was waiting on pins and needles for this.
Alice is definitely someone you a rooting for to get Mals head out. Mal does some serious growing up and puts in the effort to win over Alice. It’s great to see Leo and Ruby again and a glimpse into their life. Pick this up you will be glad you did!
Kimberly
Oct 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
The book is a good romantic comedy read. The story has a good story line. The characters are good, and they have good chemistry.

Katie Phillips
Oct 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
Finally Alice and Mal’s book :) I enjoy this royal family! These two were meant for each other from the beginning, but of course they fought it ;) their struggle was worth the wait if this beautiful ending. I received this ARC for an honest review.
J.J. Grice
Oct 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I have been waiting for this book for 2 years and it was well worth the wait!! Malcolm is charming and sexy and Alice is sassy and tough, but unsure of herself at the same time. It makes for the perfect duo and some great moments! This is the type of book that just makes you happy!!!
Jacki

Part of a series: Kings of Carolina
Standalone
HEA
Epilogue

I look forward to reading the other books in this series.
I voluntarily read and reviewed an ARC from Booksprout.
Jasmyn Faulk
Oct 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I feel like I’ve been wanting Mal and Alice’s story FOREVER... and boy, oh, boy was it worth the wait! Sylvie Stewart does such a wonderful job of bringing each character to life and being true to their individual unique personalities. They are always so relatable, even when royalty. There were moments where I was worried, especially that Malcolm would muck everything up! I laughed, I cried and I loved the little bits in there of hints for future books... huh, yeah, Nolan... a Princess... hmmmmm ...more
Emily T
Oct 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What a fun read! Royal romances are just my favorite, and this one was no exception! I love how different Alice and Malcolm are, and yet they fit together so well! This story was fun, it was heartwarming, it made me laugh and I just adored it! The kind of book we all need in 2020!
Maggie Robinson
Oct 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: wfpr-reviews
This book was just a fun fun read.

Stealing Kisses with a King is the next installment of Ms. Stewart’s King’s of Carolina series. This is Malcom and Alice’s story. Their rom com romance can absolutely be read as a stand alone. Leo, Ruby, Malcom and Alice do an excellent job of filling the reader in on what has come to pass to bring us up to current day in their world’s.

Malcom is a prince about to become a king. The elder of a set of twins, Malcom is bequeathed the honor of the throne in order
« previous 1 3 next »

• Neanderthal Next Door: Enemies to Lovers, Mountain Man Next-Door Romance
  • Return Billionaire to Sender (Billionaires of Manhattan #5)
  • A Very Bossy Christmas
  • My (Mostly) Fake Wedding (My Mostly Funny Romance #2)
  • The Rule Breaker
  • Bang Out (Main Desire, #2)
  • Operation Bailey Birthday (The Baileys, #9.5)
  • The Billionaire's Fake Fiancée (Billionaires of Manhattan #4)
  • Wrangling the Cowboy (Circle B Ranch #3)
  • Us (Him, #2)
  • My (Mostly) Temporary Nanny (My Mostly Funny Romance #3)
  • Ignite (Men of Inked: Heatwave #5)
  • Office Grump: An Enemies to Lovers Romance
  • Single Dad Seeks Juliet: A Feel-Great Romantic Comedy
  • Hard Love (Trophy Boyfriends, #3)
  • The Bookworm's Guide to Dating (The Bookworm's Guide, #1)
  • Bully King
  • Fallen Heirs (Windsor Academy #3)
Sylvie Stewart is a USA Today bestselling author of romantic comedy and contemporary romance. She loves all things North Carolina, wants a baby goat for a pet, and lives to make her readers laugh and swoon. Sylvie's newest release is The Runaround .

Amazon: http://bit.ly/sylviestewartamazon